Multi-fandom Imagines(ONHOLD)

By She-Wolf5127

Hi! I've decided I'm going to make some imagines for you all. I'll take requests happily and actually encoura... More

Walking upon a dream ~ Adrian, Vampire Academy
Boys. Harry Potter; Lupin
His pet rat, Miraculous
Tutant Meenage Neetle Teetles: TMNT
Starstruck
Reader x CaptainAmerica (Marvel)
Merlin(Requested)
George Weasley(Requested)
Wrestling ~ Boyf Riends
Baby No, Baby Yes? (Requested F!Reader x George Weasley)
A/N

My dear Journal: Merlin Fluff(Requested)

72 1 11
By She-Wolf5127

Requested by

Key: Y/F/N = Your full name.

Don't start song yet.

Camelot. An amazing castle built on loyalty and trust.

Well... that was when Arthur Pendragon became King. His father was not so kind to his kingdoms population before his rein ended in his death.

Everyone thinks the new king is fabulous! Amazing!

I came to work at this Kingdom to help my darling mother at home. We needed the money badly and the only way I could get it was taking a job in the castle. I swept the floors, scrubbed the walls, and cleaned the royals bathrooms. It would seem like a foul job, but I didn't mind. Anything for mother. I also have made great friends! Mary, Frances and a servant boy named Merlin. Merlin works for King Arthur.

I asked him one day if he minded, but Merlin said "Yeah... Arthur can have his moments but he can genuinely be fun and kind."

He sounds like a nice guy!

Especially after he made me a servant for lady Guenevere today. I got a raise! It's amazing! Mother will be so proud! I can't wait to write her a letter-

"Y/n?" I jolted upright. "Merlin! I... ah..." I stumbled standing up and knocking over ink onto my precious journal. "NOOOO!" I gasp and try to get the book away from the spilling ink. Merlin tried helping but apologized when he got in the way. He only stepped back with his head hung low. I frowned as I cleaned the ruined book and spilled ink. I sighed and threw the book in the rubbish barrel to be taken out later. The boy apologized again.

"Please, it's not your fault. I was just frightened that's all." I stated. "What was it you called me for?"

"I was just having a conversation with King Arthur. He said he would like to talk to Guenevere's new servant." My blood went cold. The King wants to talk to...me? I don't know whether I should be terrified or excited.

"A-are you sure?"

"Positive." I only nodded before he led me out into the castle corridors. "I can buy you a knew book if you would like Y/n?"

"Oh no! That would be too much of a hassle. It didn't mean anything to me anyway." Merlin raised his eyebrow. "It was clear it meant a lot to you from your reaction." I smile and nervously giggle. "No no."

"It's settled, I'll get you a new journal in the markets tomorrow."

"Merli-"

"I insist."

"Thank you very much!"

~.~

After we reached the hall, I nodded my appreciation to him before turning towards the entrance. The guards pushed the grand doors and welcomed me in. Arthur sat in his chair while Merlin went to stand by his side. The King looked tired. Very tired.

Under his eyes he had deep purple bags and his forehead was wrinkled. He had papers spread out in front of him, most likely battle plans.

I stood waiting at the end of the table. "King Arthur. You wanted to see me?"

The man stood up slowly, pushing back his chair and walking towards the lower class. "Yes... I heard from the other servants that you have been watching Lady Guenevere quite closely." I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "I'm sorry?"

"I've heard that you were watching her while she was getting dressed." I gasped and took a step back as King Arthur stopped in front of me. I refused, shaking my head. "I would never! That's disgusting!"

"Your name please?"

"Y/F/N"

(Start song)

His hand flung out and slapped my face. My cheek felt like it was on fire. I squealed and held a hand to my face. "Take Y/n to the dungeons." I stared wide-mouthed as the enraged King ordered his guards to send me to the darkest and grimiest place in the castle. He isn't wonderful. What did I see in him? He doesn't deserve the village idolizing him!

"Arthur! Y/n did nothing wrong! You do not have evidence! It's just a disgusting rumor!" Merlin runs forward and grabs the King's arm. Arthur pushes Merlin away as the guards hooked their hands around my weak arms. "Stop please I did nothing wrong!"

Merlin's nose crunched up in anger as he glared at the candlestick on Arthur's left. I stared desperately at the King before gazing at Merlin's furious expression. He was looking away. There was nothing he could do. I searched his eyes before I could be dragged away. His hand twitched and his eyes glowed a strange gold. The candlestick fell and landed on Arthur's cape. He shouted in surprise as the flame caught and his clothes became alight. Merlin ran around the guards as they rushed forwards trying to help the King.

Merlin hugged me close to his chest, keeping me protected from anyone who would harm me. I felt safe in his arms.

~.~

It had taken 3 minutes for the fire to be extinguished. By that time the King was furious and sent both servants to a night in the cells.

Merlin didn't mind, he just wanted to be with me. I understood we both had duties so I did not understand why he didn't struggle against the knights. Wasn't Arthur going to be furious with him?

The knights threw us into separate cells much to Merlin's annoyance. I land on the straw scattered ground and stayed huddled there, staring in disbelief at the cell bars. "I didn't do anything... I swear." I muttered to myself. Merlin's anger and confidence seemed to disappear. His hands previously on the cell bars were now by his side, wiping off the sweat stained on his palms.

"I'm sorry Y/n. I know you aren't guilty."

An awkward silence filled the dirty air.

"He's so cruel. I don't know what anyone saw in him. He's worse than his father, I swear!" I groaned, sitting up and folding my arms. "He disgusts me. Why would he think that I would spy on Lady Guenevere!? She's too kind to deserve any perverseness." Tears well up in my eyes and I struggle to keep them in, constantly wiping at my face to stop the threatening monsters.

"Gwaine! Gwaine!" Merlin shouts out.

A handsome man turns the corner and stares at Merlin. "What did you do this time and who's this beauty?" I turn my back to the man. 'He's just a pawn working for a cruel king'.

"Anyway Merlin, it's Sir Gwaine to you." The charming knight smirked, not understanding the grim situation.

"Arthur sent us here after Y/n was wrongly accused of staring at Guen-"

"Lady Guenevere." Gwaine interrupted.

"while she was getting changed. King Arthur's robes caught on fire when a candle stick fell on him. I went to protect Y/n and we were both sent away."

"Merlin... Did you start the fire?"

"No, of course not!" Gwaine didn't believe him.

"This doesn't sound like Arthur."

"He's in a furious mood, the fighting and jobs of being a King are tiring him. Anyway, that's not the point. I need you to let me into Y/n's cell."

"Merlin, I don't think that's a good idea. It is against the rules."

"Come on Gwaine!"

The man contemplated for a minute. "Fine. Pull anything funny and I'll spread you further apart."

"I owe you one, thank you."

Gwaine nods before opening Merlin's cell door and leads him to my own. The door swings open with a creak and after a second, I heard the doors close and lock.

There was complete silence for a second before I felt Merlin's warmth beside me. He sits there for a minute before hesitantly placing a hand around my shoulders. "Are you okay?"

I turn and hug my arms around this neck, sobbing into his shoulder. The pressure of the last year breaking out of my feeble and weak body. Merlin only pulled me onto his lap and rubbed my back, not minding that I was crying like a stupid peasant.

After several minutes, I pull away sniffing. "Sorry..." I mutter, before moving to slide off of him. "No." He blushes slightly, keeping a firm hold on my waist. "I don't mind at all."

I close my eyes and rest my head on his chest. "Thank you."

"For what? I'll always be here for you Y/n. Do you know why?" I shook my head, pulling back to stare into his vivid blue eyes. "Because I love you. No matter what happens. Yes, I have to be loyal to the King, but I know, forever in my heart, that I'll be loyal to you... No matter what."

He blushes, looking away. My heart flutters.

"I... love you too Merlin." His eyes widen as he turns back to me.

"Y-You do?"

"Of course! Why wouldn't I?"

He smiled and hesitantly moved his face closer to mine. I place a hand on his cheek and he takes that as his cue.

Merlin's lips press against mine, gentle to show how much he cared. The meaning and feeling behind the kiss was magical. I could feel how much he really wanted to care for me, how much he would cherish this moment and the spark between us. He truly does care about me.

I feel myself relax into his chest as Merlin takes his lips off of mine. He loosens his grip on my waist and drags me to the wall. He lets me nestle my head into his neck while I close my eyes.

It's going to be a long night.

__________

I woke up in Merlin's arms, laying on the hay bed. Sometime during the night we had laid down. I don't remember moving, but that's probably because I had the best sleep of my life. I don't know why, it just was. Perhaps it is because Merlin's hold on me kept me warm and safe from any monsters lurking in the dungeon. The floor wasn't as uncomfortable as I thought, almost the same as sleeping on a wooden mattress.

I turn to face the servant boy behind me. His face is peaceful and restful. I place my hands on his cheek, admiring his cheekbones. Something grips onto my hand and I gasp. His vibrant blue eyes are open, staring at me. He takes my hand off of his cheek and sighs.

"I have to go before Arthur comes down and sees us like this." I nod and hear a voice from the bars.

"It's so cute that I think I'm going to barf."

"Morning Gwaine." I sigh while Merlin stands up and wipes the dust off of his pants.

"Aren't you glad that I was the knight in shining armor that rescued you?"

"Yes Gwaine." The servant boy muttered.

As Merlin walked through the open door, Gwaine gripped his hand. "Seriously, any other knight wouldn't let you do that. You need to stay safe Merlin. You know whats happening with-"

He was hushed by Merlin. "I get it. Thank you for your help. I am glad you were on prison duty."

Gwaine left to the stairs but hesitated. "The king will be here in a few minutes. I would say your goodbyes if I were you."

_______________________

It's been a week since the whole situation. I have only seen Merlin around, I haven't actually talked to him. I'm not allowed to.

Yes, I have a new journal. Merlin left it on my bed before he left.

Camelot is currently in another battle. The castle is so quiet. Guinevere is worried, it's very clear from her posture and how she doesn't smile. Not once. It's understandable, she misses her love.

I do too.

About the situation... Arthur had gone to Guinevere in a fury. Guinevere defended my honor. She knew me too well. Bless the Lady. Arthur woke up the next morning and realized his mistake. He apologized and let me be but Merlin was still angry at the King. I let it go, I can't be frustrated at the King.

If only you could hear my sigh, dear journal. The battles nearly over, it has to be! I miss my little servant boy too much. He needs to be with Arthur. I wonder what it looks like out there?

I have to go, there is a commotion going on outside. Goodbye for now.

I stand and look at my messy, quick writing before shutting the book and searching the window. There were horses and men entering the gates. Heads down and carrying make-shift stretchers between them. It wasn't the whole fleet so I knew they were bringing back the injured for help.

I felt my heart beat speed up. 'Merlin can't be there. He doesn't fight!' I can't help but worry as I run down the hallways. There are shouts:

"WE NEED NURSES!"

"GET SOME CLOTHS"

Everyone is in a panic. I myself stand in the middle of the corridor searching all the injured fighters. Relief fills my being as the last stretcher goes past, hurried out to the hospital.

The slightly wounded soldiers sat outside, getting help from nurses.

"Psst."

I search around for this mystery person. I turn to the slightly ajar door on my left. "Hello?"

I creep towards the door. "Anyone there?" Opening the door hesitantly and stepping inside, I gasp.

"Merlin!?"

He lays against the wall, breathing heavily. "Y/n?"

I crouch beside him, holding his heavily bleeding torso. My heart pounds and I feel the tears threaten to fall. "Get Gaius please..." The boy muttered weakly. I nod but lift his arm up instead.

"Just get Gaius... please Y/n..." He whispers, eyes drooping. I couldn't see him like this, it hurts too much. I pull him onto my feeble shoulders and I feel him fall onto my side. I drag him towards Gaius's workplace.

After a long struggle, I rest him onto the bed they used for sick patients. I grip onto his hand and squeeze it. "I'll be right back." He only groaned in return.

I sprinted to the main hall where nurses and doctors worked on the soldiers. I found Gaius in the crowd. Running to him and tugging on his shoulder, I said breathless, "He's injured... in workshop..." He gripped my shoulder. "He?"

"Merlin."

We wasted no time hurrying to the workshop. I hurried to his side as I saw Merlin reach for some sort of concoction, he was frothing at the mouth and was a bright blue.

My eyes were popping out of my head as I felt my hand fly to my mouth and the tears fall down my cheeks. My breathing stopped as I watch Gaius search for a vial. "Hurry Gaius!" A voice shouted.

Looking around I realize it was my own. Merlin was shaking, his eyes going into the back of his head. His hand was still reaching for the vial.

I reach over and grab it, taking the lid off and shoving it's content down Merlin's throat. Panting, I scream for the boys guardian. Gaius turns around and hurries around the table, snatching the bottle from her hand and checking the label. He gasped and sat the boy up, rubbing his back.

"Grab his hand Y/n."

"Why?" My voice was croaky but I obeyed grabbing the sick servants hand that was clawing at his chest.

"He's currently blind and very sick. I need you to comfort him. What you gave him will post-pone the affects."

Gaius started making a potion, his hands steady despite the stressful situation. I hold onto Merlin's hands as he searches for something. Anything...

"Merlin? Hey? It's me Y/N!" He stopped trying to get away and whispered "Y/n?"

"Yeah... It's me." He seemed to relax a bit more.

"What happened?"

"Morgana..." The room was silent.

"I'm sure it'll be fine..." I whisper back, knowing that Arthur's sister is a sick witch.

Gaius touched my shoulder and tilted Merlin's head back. "Her magic hit you?"

"A magic arrow was aimed as Arthur and I jumped in front of it." He gasped.

"This should be perfect then." Gaius let the liquid fall down the young mans throat. He coughed once he consumed it. Merlin blinked a few times and squeezed at my hand. His breathing was ragged and he gasped again.

"Talk to him, he enjoys your voice." I blush lightly. "If anything bad happens, come get me again. I have to help the doctors."

_____________

Merlin had pulled me on the bed with him. I sat by his side and he rested his head on my shoulder. His breathing was normal, he could see and other than a few coughs he seemed fine.

"Why didn't you just use your magic to heal yourself?" He winced and looked up. "What?"

"I know who you are Merlin. It's obvious you are a wizard." There was a silence between them.

"Warlock."

"Hm?"

"Warlock. Not wizard."

I smile and squeeze his hand for the millionth time this hour. "Okay."

"My magic can't just heal like that. Especially not to heal myself. Plus it was a magic wound. Harder to cure."

"I wonder why mine does then?"

___________________________

Hehe this is adorable. It's absolute shit but I still think these two are so cute.

I still think medieval women should of stepped up and been more confident but you know how times were. It was difficult enough living in Medieval times.

Thank you for requesting this ! This was a ball to write and I am sorry if it isn't what you thought it would be or if you didn't like it.

If you find any mistakes please leave in the comments and I'll fix it up.

(2802 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 1.8K 127
I'm just gonna write some imagines... They are focused on both fictional and real people like Loki, Lucifer Morningstar, Steve Harrington, Taylor Swi...
443K 9.6K 200
Hello. So I started a story for Marvel imagines and preferences etc. and I thought I'd do more on other things. In this book I will write any fo...
32.1K 321 89
REQUESTS OPEN This is my third book of one- shot or mini series on different fandoms. I will be accepting requests but only for the certain fandoms...
17.9K 326 104
w e l c o m e ! I'm just going to put some little stories I come up with here and more will be added as i get more into the fandoms i want to get int...