BTS Snaps & Other Shiz

By glowing_blu

///Dɪsᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ/// I ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴀɢᴏ sᴏ ʏᴇᴀʜ ɪᴛs sʜɪᴛ ⌫ More

jungkook & jimin
when u send him dirty pics
when he dresses up for Halloween
A/N: the girl in the photo is you :)))
when your angry at him
imagine :p
when you tell him to eat healthy
namjoon
yoongi
hoseok
jimins black hair 😍
taehyung
their reaction when you get detention
yoongi text
taehyung
namjoon texts
group chat: jikook
group chat
wow
jimin
jungkook
namjoon
Jin
yoongi
hobi
BTS
namjin
jikook
taemin....I think?
jimin
BTS
wowzers
when you see your book
jungkook
1.K!!!!😍💖😚😝
taehyung
A little convo with my friend involving bts😝😂
namjoon
BTS
yoongi
jin
jimin
jungkook
taehyung
2.k!!!🎉🎊 + chapter
2.k!!!🎉🎊 part 2 + bts texts
BBMA'S
BBMA'S 2
THEY WOOOOOON!!!!!!
A/N: ouch.
jimins hair ?
3.k!!!! + chapter
Taehyung texts
Yoongi double trouble: pt1
Jungkook texts
AAAAH!
4.k🎉🎊 + chapter
hoseok
5.k🎉🎊
6.k🎉🎊 + chapter
yoongi double trouble pt.2
7.k 🎉🎊 + Snapchats
jungkook save me~
namjoon
YUS BISH!
bts Snapchats
yoongi
namjoon
idk wat to title dis
namjoon
jungkook
makenae line texts
y didn't nobody tell me lol
snappy chats
jimin texts (as ur bestie)
yoongi texts
RANDOM plz read cuz......ye
read if u wanna lol
SCHOOL :(((
Hoseok Snapchat (my new bae)
1st day of skool yall
Jin °cooking disaster°
jimin snappy chats
jin snappy chats
IM NOW IN LOVE WITH TAEHYUNGS HAIR SORRY JIMIN
PLZ READ THIS....or don't
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMJOOON
BIIIIIIIIIICH read dis one rt here
DNA!?!?
the jungkook & cupcakke situation (IMPORTANT)
Im sowwy plz read
ATTENTIONNNN
Haii bbys~
Hey...read?
Hey!! Its been a while i got somethin for ya!

Namjoon °Meeting the fam°

948 21 23
By glowing_blu

Namjoon P.O.V
"Joonie are you sure about this?" y/n says in a worried tone. "Babe chill I'm pretty sure meeting your family won't be that hard" I say while putting on my shoes. Y/n was STILL fixing her hair. "Your hair is beautiful come on we're gonna be late!" i say "ugh fine I'll fix it in the car" y/n huffed frustrated with her hair.

*In the car*
I was coming to a stop light, I look over to y/n to see her worried expression. I put my hand on her bare thigh and give it a light squeeze. She had a mid thigh length simple black dress. "Princess what's wrong?"
She sighs "I'm just nervous I'll be fine." I scrunch my eyebrows together "okay" I give her a peck on her forehead to cheer her up a little. She smiled shyly, I love her smile.

Y/n P.O.V
He sure knows how to cheer me up, we arrive at me parents house, I was hella nervous. What if they don't like him? We knock on the front door and out comes my sister. You would call her a flirt but I call her a MAN STEALING  HOÊ- "ohhh hey sis nice to see ya!" she says with a grin, wow she's so fake. She turns to namjoon "and hello there sir" she says in a seductive tone.

"Hey?" namjoon says ( let's call your sister snake) snake folded her arms so her BoObiEs could pop out more. "You're veryyy handsome ya'know" snake says with a stupid a$$ smirk. I get jealous so I grab namjoons hand and push through the door making snake stumble backwards. "Mom! Dad! We're here!"

The most beautiful woman I've ever seen comes out the kitchen, my mom. "Y/n-ie my darling!" she runs to me and hugs me tightly I missed her hugs. My mom and I always had a good bond, I wish I could say the same for my dad...he comes out the kitchen also. "Dad!" I go to hug him but he walks right past me. "Its okay honey he's just a bit grumpy" mom says while patting my shoulders.

He's been "grumpy" ever since i didn't marry my ex who was a CEO of a large company. Dad said that marrying him is what's best for me but I know he only wanted my ex's money. Snake snickered at me and went to the dinner table with dad and so did we.
"So y/n how's college?" mom asks trying to start a conversation. "Its great! namjoon helps me with my studies." I smile to him and he smiles back. "Ooh can he help me with my homework? I've been having trouble with it and with an intelligent and strong man like you it'd be waaay easier" snakes says while biting her lip. Mom sighs "I think namjoon has enough on his hands being an idol" snake rolls her eyes.

"Matter a'fact how's your music career going" mom says while I shove a spoon full of mash potatoes in my mouth. "Oh Its going fine we're preparing for our world tour-" "so you won't be with y/n during this tour?" Dad interrupts with his rough voice. "U-uh y-yea my manger won't l-let her come with U-us" namjoon stutters "so you won't be able to protect my daughter when she needs you?" dad says in a harsher tone.

Mom interrupts the conflict "sooo how about we just eat hm?" everyone nods. *2 mins later* "daddy can you pass the butter" I ask. Dad and Namjoon reach for the butter.

SHIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTWGDBEJEK

Dad gives Namjoon a confused glare. Namjoon quickly puts his hand under the table. "Oh sis I didn't know you were into that" snake smirks. My face goes a deep shade of red ( I can never relate to the blushing crap cuz I'm dark asf😂) "um Mom the dinner was great we're gonna go now!" I say quickly leaving with namjoon.

*At home*
"I can't believe you reached for the butter aaah I'm so embarrassed" I laugh dryly "sorry baby I'm so used to you yelling that when I'm deep in that-"before he could finish I tackle him on the bed, He puts his hands on my hips "well at least it's over.....for now until Christmas" i say and we both laugh.

______________________________________

I'm currently writing jungkook save me pt 2 for the ppl who asked 4 it :) and a jimin angst

Baiii

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 556 36
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!
860K 40.1K 171
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
277K 8.4K 78
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
230K 5.6K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc