Mafia jungkook x Male Reader

By babypanda_kookie

A story about falling in love More

chap 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
sad news
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
BTS WON
BTS WON AGAIN
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
bts

chapter 4

6.4K 164 27
By babypanda_kookie

Jungkook pov

I went down stair to make him tea so I did and went to my bedroom place it over the table, left I went to the office look at the camera saw him waking up and left the bedroom so I contact the guards to lock the gate doors I left my office.
End pov

M/N pov

I went to the living to the door so I could unlock when I was about to do that, someone grad my wrist I turn around it was JUNGKOOK.! I'm so confused and I'm questioning my thoughts he said "where do you think your going! In a mad voice I'm so scared I don't know what to do so I said "going home." He hurting my wrist he wouldn't let go he drag me back to his room he let go and said. " your not going anywhere,don't tried to escape. Beacuse I have guards.

I was shocked,scared at the same time but I will tried to escape. He left the room so I checked my pocket and I realized it's my phone so I call the police.

Police: what your emergency.

You: I have been kidnapped.

Police: okay the police are on their way.

You: okay.

Okay they will come and arrest him then everything will be done. Someone open the door and hit me hard in the head I black out.

I woke up and I'm in a different room also I'm in a bed there were no window but there a desk and a comfy bed I'm o. There a HD tv so I won't get bored. But wait my phone is gone and the police. I heard someone open the door it was jungkook I walk up to him grab his shirt and said" WHY? THE POLICE WILL COME AND ARREST YOU!" "I'm afaid that not going to happen. You see I knew you had your phone so I hacked and told one of my guard to pretend to be a police." "Why lock me here" " beacuse I want you safe" "you're a psycho!" He left when I say that.

I need to escape but how? So I walk to the desk looking for a something I could open the door. While looking I actually found one it was a bobby pin but the question is why is it there? Anyway I unlock it and left the room I just realized there cameras wow it took me a while I am slow. Anyway I carefully tried not to get caught by the cameras or the guard.

I went to kitchen I see a back door I was about to open it instead it was women I think she a maid. She was about to scream I cover her mouth so she could stay quiet. She did she said " so your the guy I will help you escape. There a gate I know it in the middle in the backyard." " thank you" I left the kitchen went to the backyard open the gate.

Finally I escape though I need to find a ride. I check my pocket if I have money, nope. I started to run about 15 minutes and I ran out of air there a car approach to me .
End pov

What do you guys think will happen?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 17.9K 37
[BoyxBoy] Kai Carter has been through hell and back. His parents are abusive, homophobic and don't support him financially so he has to work part ti...
672K 59.7K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
16.9M 650K 64
BitmiลŸ nefesi, biraz kฤฑrฤฑlgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuลŸ, Elleri nasฤฑrlฤฑ, Gรถzleri gรถzlerime kenetli; "ฤฐyi ki girdin hayatฤฑma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
130K 1.8K 31
Nagkataon naman na ang dumating na jeep ay lima nalamang ang kasya, kaya nauna ng pumasok si mama sumunod naman sina kuya tanner, mac at kuya Cedric...