Lucky Charm (Ally/You)

Par DessieSun

Ally Brooke Hernandez, the mother to the girls of Fifth Harmony and the little ball of sunshine to everyone a... Plus

A/N
Home
The 5H Show
Shocking Diagnosis
Ball of Sunshine
Safe and Sound
Fifth Harmony
Finale With Syco
A New Couple
Lost Girl
We Meet Again
Reunion
Sticking Together
New Story!
The Welcome Back
Reclaiming A Voice
Surprise's Awaiting
Guardians
Co-writer!
Deep Love
#LoveAlly
A Gift For You
My Lucky Charm
Replaced
Going Back
Safe and Sound Pt.II
Leaving Time
Shock and Pleasure
Anniversary
1 Month
Young and Beautiful
Shocking Return
Haunting Past
Stay
The Ex
Our Hero
Surprise!
For: Norminah, From: Will
Sister Danger
The Unexpected Hero
Camurise
A New Development And A New Journey
Sequel!

Meeting the Sister

1.2K 32 6
Par DessieSun

Y/N's POV

I watch alarmed as her breathing becomes uneven. Worried, I guide her over to the couch in the living room so that she could sit down and catch her breath. I take a seat next to her, carefully intertwining her fingers with mine.

"I h-have a sister?" Ally asks all of sudden. I smile.

"Yes, apparently you do and she's coming this afternoon." I respond, which turned out to be a mistake.

"What if she doesn't LIKE ME?" Ally asks panicking. I jump at her sudden outburst while somebody sprints down the stairs. Lauren pokes her head in to the room bearing a confused expression.

"She'll like you Ally, who doesn't? You're super sweet, a ball of sunshine, always willing to help others. What's not to like about you?" I say. Her tears flow freely as she clings on to me tightly like a monkey, burying her head in to my chest.

"You're right. I guess I was overreacting a bit." She says. I let out a hearty chuckle.

"Yup, but that's okay. Wanna make some breakfast for the others before Dinah comes down and freaks out?" I ask, causing her to burst out laughing before nodding with an adorable smile.

"Hold it! What are you two talking about?" Lauren asks, clearly not understanding our conversation earlier. I turn to face my girlfriend.

"You want me to tell her, or do you....." I trail off, as she motions to herself. I nod and let her speak while I hold her hand.

"I found a note on the kitchen counter from Brandon a couple minutes ago. We have a guest coming this afternoon, who happens to be my younger sister, Aaliyah." Ally says with a small smile.

"Wait, you have a sister too?" Lauren asks.

"Apparently, although I didn't know about her until now. My parents didn't want her exposed to the media, so they kept her hidden in order for her to live a normal life." Ally replies before we get up from the couch. Lauren nods in understanding, and smiles.

"Great! I can't wait to meet her!" Lauren says excitedly. Ally and I laugh at her enthusiasm as we make our way to the kitchen. Twenty minutes of hard cooking later, six plates of bacon, eggs and sausages were placed on the dining table along with six glasses of orange juice. The three of us dig in as we wait for the sleepyheads to awaken from their slumber. Normani came down first, followed by Camila, and lastly Dinah.

"Girls, we have a guest coming over today after lunch." Ally announces as the latecomers eat.

"Who?" Mani asks, as they look at Ally, waiting for an answer.

"My sister, Aaliyah."

"But you don't have one." Camila says.

"That's what I though too, but it turns out I do." Ally says with a smile. The three of them look pleasantly surprised as Ally explains the story of the note.

"Woah, I wonder how she'll react to her sister being a part of the biggest girl group in the world?" Dinah asks.

"Hopefully well." Ally replies. We spend the rest of the morning cleaning up and tidying the house to make it look more presentable. By noon, the house looked spotless, and we were satisfied. After a quick lunch, we had about fifteen minutes to spare, so we decided to just hang out in the living room and watch some TV, specifically Spongebob. At five past one, the doorbell rang, twice.

"Hold you horses!" I called as I made my over to the door. It rang once more before I got there. Upon opening the door, I greeted Brandon and small girl, about 10 or 11 years old.

"Hi! You must be Aaliyah! I'm Y/N! Come on in!" I say, and she smiles.

"Thank you! And nice place!" She says. Aww, she's so sweet!

"Why thank you! The girls are in the living room, just dead ahead." I say, as I follow the two of them from behind.

"Girls, this is Aaliyah. And Aaliyah these are the girls of Fifth Harmony." I introduce as we enter the enter the living room. They quickly greet each other before four of them leave, allowing the Hernandez siblings and I to have some time alone.

"Aaliyah, remember how I told you that you had a sister?" Brandon asks. Aaliyah nods.

"Well, here she is." He says, motioning to Ally. Her eyes goes wide, when she finally realizes that her sister is a celebrity.

"Woah, I did not see that coming." She says, causing us to laugh.

"Oh, and I'm dating Y/N." Ally says with a smile, before giving me a quick peck on the cheek, causing Aaliyah to scrunch up her nose.

"I'm all up for Y/S/N but you do realize there is something called a room, right?" She asks, causing Brandon to burst out laughing. The others enter the room, holding their stomachs in laughter.

"She got you good!" Dinah says, as she high-fives Aaliyah.

"Do you like bananas?" Mila asks, once she calms down. Aaliyah looks at her with a confused expression.

"They're okay, why?"

"She loves bananas. They're her favorite food." I quickly answer for Mila.

"What now?" Lauren asks.

"Did I mention she can sing?" Brandon says, causing Aaliyah to blush. Ally gives him a small smack on the back of the head.

"Wanna sing do karaoke?" She asks. Aaliyah nods.

"You guys sing for a living and still do karaoke?" She asks. We nod, as the system boots up.

"Why don't you start? Which song would you like?" I ask. Aaliyah ponders briefly replying.

"Born This Way by Lady Gaga!" I nod and selects that song from the menu. Normani hands her a mic as the song begins to play.

As she hits the final note of the song, all our mouths were hanging wide open, except for Brandon.

"THAT WAS INCREDIBLE!" We exclaim in harmony. Aaliyah blushes as she sits down amid our applause. After, the girls decided to sing Impossible by Shontelle, per Aaliyah's request.

I have to admit, that was impressive. The three of us clapped loudly as they finished singing the last note. It's now my turn to sing, and I flash a smirk as I choose my song. Work From Home - Fifth Harmony ft. Ty Dolla $ign. I nudge Brandon and hand him a Mic before pulling him up from the couch. Three and a half minutes later, the girls cheer as we sit down.

"Impressive Brandon, I never knew you could sing." Mani says. He blushes slightly.

"And now you know. Although, in my opinion, Ally sounds much better than me."

"I agree to disagree. You sound great too!" Ally says. The afternoon flew by as we sang song after song after song. As the afternoon drew to an end, the doorbell rang again, causing us to look at each other in confusion.

"Are you expecting anyone?" Brandon asks. We all shake our heads in unison, and send Camila to open the door. A few moments later, Camila leads Will in to the room.

"Hi Will!" We greet.

"It's nice to see you all, who is this young lady here?" He asks with a smile.

"I'm Aaliyah Hernandez, Ally's sister."

"Nice to meet you Aaliyah, I'm Will, Fifth Harmony's manager."

"Likewise, sir." Aaliyah says, causing him to chuckle.

"Please, call me Will. Girls, I'm to here to discuss you upcoming album. We've gotten a few tracks for you guys to take a look at. When can you come in to the studio?" He asks.

"Tomorrow?" Ally asks.

"That'll work. Shall we say 9:30 in the morning?"

"Sounds good Will. And, can we bring Aaliyah too?" Will ponders for a moment before nodding.

"Alright, as long as you girls don't get too distracted." He says.

"Thanks Will! See you tomorrow?" Ally asks.

"Yep, see you then!" Will says as he makes his way toward the door. We follow him to the front door and send him off. As soon as Will's out of sight, Ally and I head to the kitchen to get dinner started. A short while later, dinner was served, and we ate like ravenous wolves.

Ally's POV

As dinner progressed, Brandon received a call and excused himself to take it. He never came back; instead, all I got was a single text.

Brandon: Please take care of Aaliyah. I don't know when I'll be back.

Ally: Okay, stay safe.

Six concerned faces were focused on me as I put my phone down. The room remained eerily silent until I spoke up.

"Brandon's going to be gone for a while, and don't ask me where because I don't know." I say, before turning to Aaliyah. "Aaliyah, would you mind staying with us for a bit?" I ask. She nods quickly. I flash her a grateful smile. While the others did the dishes, Y/N and I went to set up the guest bedroom.

"Where do you think our brother went to?" A small, fragile voice said from behind us. I bent down slightly, and wrapped my arms around her comfortingly.

"I don't know sweetie, but wherever he is, I'm sure he's fine. He's a strong guy, you know?" I say, and she nods.

"Thanks Ally." Aaliyah says. I hear a phone go off from somewhere in the room.

"DINAH!" I yell, before hearing footsteps running from down the call.

"What?" Dinah asks, out of breath as she enters the room.

"Wait, it wasn't you who took the photo?" I ask. Dinah looks at me as if I'm crazy and shakes her head.

"No smalls, I wasn't even in the room!" Dinah says. I quickly apologize before she returns to whatever she was doing previously.

"Babe, so it was you?" I ask. She nods slyly.

"Surprise?" She says.

"Looks like someone spent too much time with Dinah." I say, with a small smile.

"I'm sorry, but it was too cute!" Y/N defends. Aaliyah and I tackle Y/N in a large hug, sending the three us on to the bed. And that's how the others found us a few minutes later, fast asleep.

Thanks for reading guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

~Desmond

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

12.4K 495 25
This is a 5th Harmony story. What happens when the sun is blocked out by dark clouds? Ally Brooke has been hiding a secret that she wishes no one to...
15.9K 617 21
The ladies of Fifth Harmony have all grown to be fine young women; marrying the love of their lives, and raising a beautiful family. Because of how c...
6.5K 140 28
20 years after Fifth Harmony have dispersed by mutual agreement, They have families of their own, what will happen when their children want to follow...
269K 9.8K 35
You are the teenage daughter of the famous Ally Brooke Hernandez from Fifth Harmony. Although, you love your peppy mom, you are nothing like her nor...