The Rebellious Lady Fallon: H...

By Sinaidkincaid16

Lady Fallon Brightmore secretly thought the Earl of Hampton, Braeden Kerrich, rather dashing. But at their f... More

SYNOPSIS
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Epilogue

107K 4.2K 282
By Sinaidkincaid16

12 months later ...

'Braeden do hurry.' Emma and Anthony will be arriving shortly with baby Rosie.'

'I am done,' Braeden walked into their chamber. 'Is Edward still asleep?' He peeked into the baby cot.

'Please let him rest,' Fallon scolded her husband. 'You always disturb him and then he will be notoriously picksome for the whole day'.

Braeden chortled. 'I have lots to teach my son. He sleeps too much.'

He is only five months only.' She laughed. 'Do not be impatient.'

'Wake up little one,' Braeden lifted his little son out of his cot. 'Your Aunt Emma is coming and very soon you will be able to play with your cousin Rosie.'

'Now that Carissa and Drew are finally wed, Edward will have more company,' Fallon shook her head smilingly, as she watched her husband interfering with the sleeping Edward. 'Braeden! Let the boy rest,' she peeked over her husband's shoulder smiling at their sleeping son. ''He is adorable,' she proudly whispered.

'Just like his papa,' Braeden bragged proudly.

Fallon laughed. 'I guess we need to make him a sister...like his mama,' she teased her husband, pressing her lips to his lingeringly, as her fingers unbuttoned his shirt.'

Lady 'Wife... we will have company shortly,' he warned.

'I am sure we have at least thirty minutes,' she whispered, her hands trailing over him torturously.

'Fallon ___,' his voice was a cry of torture.

Fallon smiled victoriously. Her husband's surrendering groan told her she was going to have her thirty minutes of indulgence, before their house guests arrived.

                 -THE END-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 1.2K 11
She should just lean in and kiss him that could do the trick. She could feel his arousal press into her from where he had lifted her onto the wall. H...
13.4M 252K 27
Isabella Stanford never thought that one day she would have the Playboy Billionaire hottie for a guardian but did when her parents died in a tragic a...
109K 5.1K 25
''Let me help you, ma'am,'' a man who was probably the flight attendant said. Damn. Ryerson Reeds even had handsome flight attendants. The man stoope...
115K 3.1K 31
The Other Woman. It was time for Nina Blair to reflect on her life, to look back on every decision, mistake, friendship, and fallout and of course h...