Love me | MICHAENG X MIBAM [C...

By Son_Mina

"I loved you first, but why can't you pick me?" • Highest ranking is #73(12/3/17)❤ • When reality meets ficti... More

CHAPTER ONE
FALLING IN LOVE
secrets
Revelation
Regrets
saved
forgiven
Mafia
GOODnight
scandal
Disaster
cruel
love triangle?
signal
Comeback
air hockey
drunk in love
Starting again?
love hurts
Date destroyer
Past vs Present
Bed talk
untitled
The brith of Jeongmi
CONFESSION
Push and pulls
Letting go
everything has changed
Birthday party!
protective chaeyoung
Birthday party 2
Hidden Talent
Unexpected guest
MICHAENG OR MIBAM?
CHAPTER 36
Third party
Want U back
steal my girl
Double date
drunk mina v2.0
CHEATERS
Congratulations Cheaters
tragedy
eye eye eyes
Shoot it? or Pass it?
push & pulls no more
The Most awaited scene
Don't forget me
This is surreal
CHAPTER 51
2yeon's day
2yeon's day ll
Mimo
Just a Dream
Deja vu?
CHAPTER 57
Period
Bogoshipda
LQ
Perfect
One last time
Time to say goodbye
Acceptance-Last chapter

GOTWICE

4K 102 16
By Son_Mina

<<previously on
Love me | MICHAENG X MIBAM>>

We decided to take a long string out of the window and tie the money on it, we told the delivery man to tie the foods tightly and he did. That's so hilarious but still, we managed to get our foods safe, then we just enjoyed every moment eating our foods while sitting on the floor and watching drama.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NO ONE'S POV

While they're enjoying their food while watching, someone enters the room.

"PD-nim!" They all shouted at the same time with their 'shocked' reaction.

"I knew it, you're not allowed to eat that kind of foods at morning right?, How'd you get this?" JYP said.

"It's a sicret" jeongyeon said. Then suddenly JYP let out a deep sigh and tried to take away their foods.

"Aniya!!, PD-nim, hajimaaa" they all said while acting like a babies trying to convince JYP.

"Girls, this is not good for your health" JYP said while pulling their foods.

"We won't do it again, just let us finished this for now, jebaaaal" jeongyeon said.

"*Sigh* arraso, but just for now huh?" Finally they successfully convinced him.

"Yay!!!" They all jumped out of happiness, well they all love to eat especially momo.

"Btw, i came here to tell you that, you're going to perform at JYP nation concert with.... GOT7"

'eh?' mina thought to herself.

"And, after you finished your breakfast, get yourself ready then go to the practice room, you're going to start your rehearsal today" JYP added before leaving, and they all nodded.

<<TIME SKIP>>

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

omo, we're going to perform with GOT7, im so excited, well just to inform you, yugyeom and i were very close, we're like brothers, sometimes they mistook us as a couple but we're not, and since the both of us were very busy, we don't have time to talk to each other again, so I'm really looking forward to this, because I'm going to have some time to talk to him again.

After we finished eating we immediately took a shower and fix ourselves, then we went to the practice room, when we open the room it's still empty, so it means that we came early, we waited for them for about a minute then they finally came.

"Omo, yugyeom oppa" i said then he turned his head to me.

"Chaeyoung-ah!"he said while messing up my hair.

"How are you?"he added

"Well I'm fine, you know it's kinda funny that we live in the same place but we still don't have time to see each other a lot" i said while chuckling.

"Haha, yes it is funny"

So, yugyeom oppa and i had some chitchatting with each other while we're waiting for our choreographer.

MINA'S POV

finally, GOT7 is here, well we're very close with GOT7 since we're on the same company, they're also giving us some tips back when we were still on SIXTEEN, and look where we are now, thanks to their tips, we immediately greeted each other and hugged each other, well its just normal for us to hug each other off cam, but we can't do it on cam, you know what i mean.

"Yah, minari" bambam said.

"Oh, how are you?"

"Well, here i am, still handsome as before" he said while smirking at me

"What?, Still handsome?, Where?, Hahahaha or, do you mean, still vain as before?" I said jokingly.

"Yah, you're mean" he said while pouting, then we both laughed.

Minutes passed and finally our choreographer finally came.

"Sorry for being late guys, i have something urgent to do so, i hope you'll understand" says the choreographer

"It's okay" we all say at the same time.

"Alright, so you're going to perform many songs, some of them were from twice and some were from GOT7, but let's practice 'just right' first." The choreographer said then she starts to line us up.

<<TIME SKIP>>

after we finished practicing, she give us some break, i sat down to the couch, and i see chaeyoung and yugyeom being cute with each other, is it just me or they're flirting with each other?, The others were talking to each other too, like mark and sana, jinyoung and naeyon, and many more, I'm the only one sitting on the couch while looking at yugyeom and chaeyoung, i took a sip on my water then..

"Looks like yugyeom and chaeyoung were very close huh?" Suddenly bambam came out of nowhere, i almost get choked.

"Yah, where did you came from?" I said.

"Hahaha, mianhae, well i just noticed that you kept on looking at yugyeom and chae"

"Tsk, they're just friends right?" I said.

"Jealous?" He said, that makes my eyes widened.

"What?, no, why would i?"

"Jinjja?, Lier" he said while smirking. Well yeah,btw, bambam already knew that i like chaeyoung, well i already told him before and we kept it as our sicret, well bambam is my only guy friend whom i trust 100% since then.

"Still jealous because you still cant move on" he added

"Move on from what?"

"Still cant Move on from the day you heard yugyeom confessed to chaeyoung, right?" Yes you've read it right, back then yugyeom confessed his feelings to chaeyoung, and the day that he confessed his feelings i was there.

"What?, No!" I said while glaring at him

"Tsk, i know you mina, dont lie to me haha"

"Alright, you got me"

"Ofc, i always got you"

"What?"

"Oh, nothing" he said then i just nodded

"You know what, you should move on from what happened, past is past and what ever happened in the past cannot be repeated" he added

"How can i move on if im not sure if he already moved on from my cub, besides its not that easy to just forgot your feelings towards someone you loved most back then right?"

"You know, yugyeom already moved on from chae, they're like brothers now, no more feelings, and besides yugyeom likes someone now, so don't need to worry" he said, well i trust his words so that makes me feel relieved a little. I saw some bread at the table and grabbed some.

"Btw, jihyo and nayeon already knew that i like chaeyoung" i told him while taking a bite of my bread.

"What?, How?, When?"

I stopped eating for a while and looked at him.

"One question at a time please?' i said while raising my eyebrows.

''oh, mianhae, so...how was it?, Did it turned out well?"

"Well, at first it was a disaster until it becomes better and better"

"Oh, great to hear that"

BAMBAM'S POV

Its great to have some talk with mina again, i missed her so much, well its good to hear that jihyo and nayeon accepted her, well mina trust me so much and i trust her too, i dont want to break her trust towards me so i was being so careful when it comes to her, I've always wanted to protect her, as in ALWAYS. Well i can't blame her if she likes someone with the same sex as she has, but she need to be careful.
You know what, no matter how close we are off cam, we still need to be careful on cam, you know there ere many eyes who's watching us and giving some meaning with just simple things.

<<TIME SKIP>>

well, this is it, this is the day that we're going to perform with twice, they're going to perform some of our songs and we're also going to perform some of theirs. While we're on back stage i saw mina looks nervous i immediately came to her and offered her my water.

"Nervous?" I asked

"Well, kind of, you know what, no matter how many times I've already performed infront of crowded people, i still feel nervous every single performance, is that weird?"

*Chuckles*"no it's not weird minari, here take some sip on my water"

"Thanks" after she took a sip on ny water, the mc already called their name.

"Good luck" i said while patting her back. We were at the back stage watching them performing our song 'just right' and waiting for our part, minari looks so sexy with her outfit, she's just wearing a sports bra and a pants, damn her abs tho.

Mina is always nervous when she's performing, but you wouldn't notice it cause she look so calm and confident on stage, that why i like it, after some waiting backstage, here we are, it our part, we joined them on stage and the crowd gone crazy. We enjoyed performing with them at that time and so they did too.

<<TIME SKIP>>

thankfully the concert gone well, it turned out great, we feel so happy since our hard work had been paid.

(The next morning)

BAMBAM'S POV

So, today we have a pictorial, aigoo, another busy/tiring day for us, it took me so long for the stylist to finished my make-up​ and hair, aww, my butt hurts for sitting like an hour, after they finally finished fixing my make-up/hair i saw mina visiting us and taking a quick pick to our pictorial.

"Hey mina" jackson greeted her, and mina greeted her back too, after they greeted each other mina came to me.

"Omo, you look good" she said while smiling and messing my hair, seriously? I waited an hour for them to finish my hair and then here she goes messing my hair up, this girl is...argh.

"Hey careful, it took an hour for them to finished fixing my hair then here you go, just pop out of nowhere and starts to mess my hair up" i said while glaring at her.

"Jinjja?, Omo mianhae hahaha, seriously it took an hour?, Daebak hahahah" she said with her teasing tone. Well i couldn't resist her so i ended up smiling infront of her like an idiot.

We decided to go to my room first and talked​ for awhile, i told her some of my sicrets and some things that happened to me while we were away from each other and so she did too, while we're at the center of our conversation, we decided to took some pictures.

~~~~~~~~~~to be continued~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update, I've just recovered from fever,cold and sore throat, TT

-xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 35.8K 194
Fall in love with someone who doesn't make you think love is hard. April.08.2020 •FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE - SATZU Highest Impressive Ranking #2 out of...
71.2K 3.4K 61
Im Nayeon and Yoo Jeongyeon loved each other too much they've lost control.
85.4K 3.7K 41
Life is a choice and I have to choose one from two choices. Choose to be yourself or choose to be the one that people want but Everything changes sin...
138K 4.1K 23
"Why can't you just tell me no? All it will take is that one word to make me let you go. Just say it already! " "I can't say it OK! I can't just say...