Love me | MICHAENG X MIBAM [C...

By Son_Mina

"I loved you first, but why can't you pick me?" • Highest ranking is #73(12/3/17)❤ • When reality meets ficti... More

CHAPTER ONE
FALLING IN LOVE
secrets
Revelation
Regrets
saved
forgiven
Mafia
GOTWICE
scandal
Disaster
cruel
love triangle?
signal
Comeback
air hockey
drunk in love
Starting again?
love hurts
Date destroyer
Past vs Present
Bed talk
untitled
The brith of Jeongmi
CONFESSION
Push and pulls
Letting go
everything has changed
Birthday party!
protective chaeyoung
Birthday party 2
Hidden Talent
Unexpected guest
MICHAENG OR MIBAM?
CHAPTER 36
Third party
Want U back
steal my girl
Double date
drunk mina v2.0
CHEATERS
Congratulations Cheaters
tragedy
eye eye eyes
Shoot it? or Pass it?
push & pulls no more
The Most awaited scene
Don't forget me
This is surreal
CHAPTER 51
2yeon's day
2yeon's day ll
Mimo
Just a Dream
Deja vu?
CHAPTER 57
Period
Bogoshipda
LQ
Perfect
One last time
Time to say goodbye
Acceptance-Last chapter

GOODnight

3.9K 116 15
By Son_Mina

<<Previously on
Love me | MICHAENG X MIBAM>>

M
Y
O
U
I

M
I
N
A

WAIT WHAT?!?!, MYOUI MINA?!, that's my name right?, Who's the owner of this?!?!, it's not from any member of twice...right?, Who would write a poem about me from twice anyway...maybe it's one of our fans' notebook..... while i was thinking about who's the owner of the notebook.. someone enter the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NO ONE'S POV

While Mina's wondering who owns the notebook, someone entered the room that makes​ mina hide the notebook

"Yah, you scared me, don't you know how to knock the door?" Mina said jokingly while glaring at 'her'

''mianhae pengu, btw what are you doing?"

"Ah, nothing"

"Btw, why are you here?" Mina added.

"Ah, this? Uhm.....can i sleep here?" Chaeyoung said while giggling.

"WHAT?,WHY?"

"Because tzuyu and dahyun are so loud, i can't sleep in our room, but if you don't like then I'll go" chaeyoung said while pouting, trying to convince mina.

"A-aniya, you can sleep her it's just-" 'so, I'm going to sleep with chaeyoung tonight?' mina thought to herself excitedly, then she continued her sentence "I'm just shocked that you're going to sleep with me, i mean with us"

"Jinjja?, Gomawo mina unnie" chaeyoung said while hugging mina.

MINA'S POV

"Jinjja?, Gomawo mina unnie" chaeyoung said while hugging me, ugh just got 2 points today, 1st is for chaeyoung sleeping with me, 2nd is for chaeyoung hugging me~~

"Btw" chaeyoung said then she broke the hug  'why'd you broke the hug TT' i thought to myself then she continued her sentence "is it just okay for momo unnie and sana unnie for me to sleep here?"

What? Seriously?, Her question make me laugh a bit, what is she thinking?

"Yah, I'm serious" chaeyoung added, maybe she saw me laughing.

"Sorry, of course it's okay with them, what's with your question?, You're not a guest here​, this is your house too, our house" yep, OUR house *giggles*

"Haha, yeah right" chaeyoung said. Then Momo and sana enters the room.

"Omo, you're going to sleep here chae?" Sana asked chaeyoung.

"Yes, is it okay with you guys?" Chaeyoung asked them. Momo and sana looked at each other and laugh a bit too, just like what i did earlier.

"Pfft, are you serious?, Ofc yes, what's with your question?, You're asking​ us like you were a guest here" momo said.

"Yeah, she asked me that too earlier" i said.

"Yah, is it bad to just ask a permission from the owner of this room?" Chaeyoung said while glaring on us.

"Hahaha, arraso arraso, btw sleep with mina since she has a bigger bed than momo and i had" sana said, yes! Gomawo sana, chaeyoung is sleeping with me tonight, argh I don't think I'm going to sleep early tonight ^_^ .

"Okie" chaeyoung said then she starts to place her stuff on my bed. And throw her body to my bed.

"Goodnight mina, Goodnight chaeyoung, sleep well" momo and sana said at the same time, they slept early because they're so exhausted, well I'm exhausted too but I can't sleep knowing that chaeyoung is sleeping beside me.

"Goodnight" chaeyoung and i also said at the same time to momo and sana. Then chaeyoung let out a deep sigh. I looked at her and saw her face was buried on my bed.

"Tired?" I asked her.

"Yeah~"she said lazily then i smirked to her, then she raised her head making her look at me.

"How about you?, Aren't you tired?"

"Well to be honest I'm so tired lately, but suddenly something good happened so, my tiredness decreased" i said while smiling to her.

"Woah, lucky you, i wish something good will happen to me too" 'aren't you feel good that you're going to sleep beside me?' i thought to myself. Fhen she re-positioned herself sideways facing me.

"Btw, what good thing happened to you today?" She asked me. 'the good thing is..that you're going to sleep with me and i have a chance to stare at you whole night when you're asleep' i thought to myself, damn min you're creepy lmao.

"Hmmm, let's just say that it's a sicret" i said while smiling at her.

"Wae?, You're so unfair, why cant you tell me?" 'cause it's about you pabo-ya'

"Hahaha, mianhae, why can't we just change the topic hm?" I told her.

"What topic?"

"Hmm, what about facts from ourselves?"

"Yeah, that sounds good mina unnie"

"Since we don't know that much from each other yet, what if we tell some sicrets and keep it as our sicret?"

"Yeah, that sounds good too"

"Wait, mina unnie, I've heard that back when you were studying high school in Japan, you have many admirers, is it true?" Chaeyoung asked me while smiling, how did she knew it btw?

"What?, Where did you got that news from?" I said while giggling

"From someone"

"Argh, alright, let's just say that the news that you got were real" i said while smirking at her.

"Woah, jinjja?, Looks like our Black swan is a campus hearthrob back then" chaeyoung said.

"*Giggles* yes i am, but not all of them were boys"

"Eh?!, What?!, You mean.." she's shocked probably, as expected.

"Yep, there were many lesbians who tried to make me theirs but i rejected them" yup that's true, shocked?

"Woah, i think, i already know why" she said while smirking at me.

"Why?"

"Simple, because your visual is no joke" she said, i saw her face turned red that time, waaah! Chaeyoung-ah, why u do dis to me? TT, i just got a compliment from you, i can feel my face is turning red too, my heart were beating too fast, why chaeyoung? Stop showing some motive to me. My inner self were actually going crazy right now, but my outside self were just smiling and appreciating her compliment.

"Stop it" i said shyly.

"Haha, why? That's the truth btw" omyghad stahp

"So, are you a lesbian mina unnie?" Chaeyoung asked me, tf?

"What?, Of course not" i said, well I'm not a lesbian....yet

"Oh i see" she said while turning her head away, i could see her expression changed, did i do something wrong?

"Hey, what's with the changing of your expression about?"

"Ah, nothing, just.... remembered something" then she smiled again, i could Sense that it's a fake smile. I nodded then we started to talk again, untill our conversation become deeper and deeper, we talked about a lot of things untill her eyes become heavier.

"Sleepy?" I said.

"Y-yeah" she said lazily then her eyes immediately closed.

'goodnight cub~' i whispered to her while stroking some of her hair. When she completely fell asleep, i just stared at her. 'how can be someone looks so cute while sleeping?' i thought to myself, btw sorry for being so clingy today, i just stared at her the while night until my eyes felt heavier too, until i fell asleep with a smile written on my face.

<<TIME SKIP>>

(The next morning)

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

I woke up early today even though i slept​ late last night, i noticed that I'm the first one to wake up, then i saw mina unnie infront of me, still sleeping, i started at her for a while admiring her beauty, 'its unfair, i look ugly while sleeping but mina unnie still look beautiful' i thought to myself while still admiring her, i remembered what we've talked about last night, that she had a girl admirers back then, well I'm not going to blame them, cuz mina unnie's visual are no joke, right?, Maybe if i were a lesbian i would probably​ become one of Mina unnie's girl admirers, but luckily I'm not a lesbian, i still remember when i asked her last night if she's a lesbian, and when she said 'no' I don't know why but my heart kina hurts a bit, but i don't want to take it as a big deal, aigoo, enough of admiring Mina's beauty.

I stood up from bed, and fix my hair, i immediately fo to the kitchen and saw jihyo on the kitchen, she saw me came out from Mina's room too, and now she's giving me an evil smile again, 'aigoo, here she goes again' i thought to myself. I walked to the living room trying to avoid her stare, but it's just too distracting.

"What?!" I said raising my voice a little while looking at her.

"Oh?, Nothing?, Why?" She said, she's acting innocent infront of me.

"What's with that look?, Why are you giving me an 'evil smile' again?, Is it because you saw me came out from Mina's room, and now you're thinking that we did something gay?" I just speak my mind out.

"Omo, youre the one who said that, and you dont even call her 'unnie' any more" she said while smirking at me and started to cook some breakfast. Then I let out a deep sigh

"But seriously, why are you there?"

"*Sigh*, simple, i slept with her"

"WHAT?!, You slept with her?"

"I mean, i slept with them, but i slept beside her"

"So...you slept with her''

*Facepalm*"yeah, i slept with her,happy?"

"Omo, our chaeyoungie were so brave huh, so what did you do?" Again, she's smirking at me, fvck can't she just stop?

"NOTHING!, WE DIDN'T DO NOTHING OKAY?"

"Hahaha ok got it" she said.

"So why did you slept with her?"she added

"Them" i corrected her

"Hahaha, arraso arraso, 'them', so why did you slept with 'them'?"

"It's because, tzuyu and dahyun were so loud last night so i cant sleep at our room"

"So, is that what you call 'chaeng moves' huh?" She said while laughing....ugh!, Jihyo unnie never failed to piss me off when it come to 'michaeng'

"Yah, why are you so loud?" Mina unnie said while scratching her head, and the others too, they just woke up, bet jihyo unnie and i were so loud.

"Yeah, are you two having a fight?" Tzuyu said.

"No" jihyo unnie and i said at the same time. They all walked to living room. Some were yawning, while the others were rubbing their eyes, so it's just me and jihyo unnie on the kitchen. Then she looked at mina unnie, who's sitting on the couch, then after looking at Mina unnie, she turned her head to me and giving me an another 'evil smile' i already know what she's planning to do. I gave her a 'please dont do it', and 'have mercy on me' look, but she started to run towards mina unnie, i tried to catch her but she's fast, she's already sitting beside mina unnie and put her arms around Mina's shoulders.

"So.... I've heard you slept with chaeyoung last night?" She said while giving mina unnie an 'evil smile' too and jihyo looked to me with the same expression. Still I'm signing her to stop but she's 'unstopable'

"Yes,why?" Mina unnie said while smiling and giving jihyo unnie a confused look.

"B-" jihyo unnie didn't finished her sentence, because she smelled something..

"Wait...is that....WHAAA!!!" Jihyo unnie immediately ran to kitchen and we're all looking at her and we're all confused what's wrong.

"The eggs that I'm cooking!!!" Jihyo unnie shouted, and we all laughed, seriously?, It's just an egg but she still burned it.

"Omo, jihyo it's just an egg" nayeon said while laughing.

"This is chaeyoung's fault" jihyi unnie said.

"Omo, why me"

"Because you kept on disturbing me"

"Woah!, Aren't you the one who keeps on bothering me?" I said.

"Aigoo, twice really sucks at cooking" jihyo said and we all laughed.

"Let's just order a food, what do you think" jeongyeon unnie suggested. We all agreed for it. Jeongyeon unnie ordered some foods immediately, and we just sat on the couch watching some dramas on tv while waiting for the order to come. Jihyo unnie sat next to me.

"Mianhae~" she whispered while smiling, well she's not looking at me though.

"Please jihyo unnie, stop it" i said.

"Hahah, look i may teased you always with 'mina~' but I won't tell her btw, i was just teasing you" she said, and she just whispered the word 'mina' because Mina unnie might hear us.

"You love to tease me dont you?"

"Hahaha, yeah cuz you look cute" she said. And our conversation end. Minutes passed and jeongyeon told us that the delivery already came. We cant get the delivery through the main door because there's a CCTV on it, and we're not allowed to order at this time, so we just find some ways to get the order.

We decided to take a long string out of the window and tie the money on it, we told the delivery man to tie the foods tightly and he did. That's so hilarious but still, we managed to get our foods safe, then we just enjoyed every moment eating our foods while sitting on the floor and watching drama.

~~~~~~~~~~to be continued~~~~~~~~~
This is so unedited,sorry for the mess T_T

-xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 2.6K 26
Afraid of love Can't confess her feelings What's going to happen if they both don't want to confess their feelings towards each other? Highest rankin...
59.4K 2K 21
in which Chaeyoung had misunderstandings with a transfer. highest rank; #11 gg [finished]
340K 14.3K 81
it's so strange. i end up talking about you. instagram au.
198K 8K 33
Highest Ranking is #150 in FanFiction Do not try to hide what you feel, just do what your hearts wants to do and don't forget to think about it TWICE...