Why is it always me ??( Compl...

By Arshichamkili9

This story is based on Sheetal track... Here Khushi is strong, Stubborn and crusty... She will make Arnav rea... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3 & 4
Part 5 & 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9 & 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33 ( Last Part)
Epilogue

Part 28

27.6K 916 67
By Arshichamkili9

Part 28

Payal sat with pari until she completes her homework. After completing homework, she brought Pari down.

"Pari. You sit here. I will bring milkshake for you" said payal.

Pari nodded her head and sat on the sofa while Payal entered inside. Pari saw the glass vase which is soo attractive. So she moved to it and took in her hands. But it slipped in that process breaking it.

" What have you done ??"shouted Anjali who came there witnessing the scene.

Pari looked at her fearfully. Payal and Maddy came there, looking at the broken glass vase they understood what must have happened. Even sheetal, Aarav too came there.

" don't you know how to behave in other's house ?? Do you know the cost of this vase ??"said Anjali and raised her hand to slap Pari when Payal caught her hand.

" Di. Pari din't do anything intentionally"said Payal.

" But mistake is mistake Payalji. She have to bear punishment for that" said Anjali then looking at Pari" I will thrown you now in store room. Then you will get some manners"

" I don't allow it Di" said Payal.

" Payalji How dare you to talk with me in this tone ??'said Anjali "Don't interfere in my matters"

"Haan Anjali Bitiya. She is a child. Leave her "said mami too. She too is not liking the way Anjali is behaving with pari now.

"No Mamiji. I won't. why are you even supporting this girl ??"said Anjali

" Di" came a voice from behind and they all turned to look at Arnav.

'Chote.. See how Payalji is behaving rudely with me ??'said Anjali faking tears.

Payal and Maddy looked at her with wide eyes even mami too. She got suspicious now. Seeing Arnav, Pari ran to him and hugged him.

" I have seen everything Di" said Arnav calmly lifting Pari.

" Chote. This girl have broken the vase. You know this vase is very costly" said Anjali.

" Her name is Pari. And she din't do it intentionally." Said Arnav and shouted for Hp who came there. He ordered him to clean the glass pieces.

" But chote. If we punish her, she won't repeat this mistake next time" said Anjali.

" Oh God Di. What is wrong with you ?? rather than punishing, you can even convince Pari with words. Why are you hell bent on punishing her ?? If you remember, few days back Aarav too broke a vase which is more costlier than this. Then why din't you punish him that day" asked Arnav.

"HHBB. This time Arnav bitwa is right Anjali Bitiya. That day you din't even shouted on Aarav" said Mami.

Anjali's tongue tied and she din't say anything, left from there fuming in anger.

After an hour, Khushi returned back from the office. She went to their room. She din't find Pari and went towards poolside. But seeing the scene her mouth opened into a big O.

Both Arnav and pari are in the pool playing. Arnav is only in his pants while Pari in her swim suit. They are splashing water over each other enjoying. Whole poolside is covered with water.

Arnav stopped looking at Khushi. Pari turned and looked at her. She signaled to come and join them.

Khushi nodded them to continue and went towards wardrobe to change her dress. After almost half an hour, she came outside but still Pari and Arnav are playing splashing water.

" Pari. Enough now. Come, you will catch cold" said Khushi.

Pari nodded as NO. She looked at Arnav for help but Khushi glared at him angrily. Arnav shrugged off his shoulders.

" Come now pari" said Khushi and went towards poolside. Arnav helped pari to come out of the pool. Khushi wiped her hair and covered her with towel.

" Let's go. " Khushi said and was going but she slipped due to the water on the floor. She is going to fall backwards but Arnav who is her behind held her by waist. Both looked at each other and lost in their eyes.

Khushi came out of the trance when Pari pulled her saree. She felt embarrassed and could hear her loud heartbeats. Dammit this heart always looses control thought Khushi and left from there holding Pari's hand. Arnav smirked as he saw a glimpse of old Khushi.

After dinner, Maddy came to Khushi's room bringing milk for Pari. She explained Khushi what happened in her absence. How Anjali tried to punish Pari and Arnav, Payal took her side. Maddy left from there.

Khushi went enar Pari who is playing with her toys. She called Pari.

"Did Anjali Aunty scold you ??"asked Khushi. Pari put a sad face and nodded her head.

Khushi hugged her immediately and said" I am sorry beta. It is all because of me. I know that Anjali Jha din't like me but never thought she will hurt you too as you are close to me. I shouldn't have left you alone when Anjali is in the house"

She then came out of the hug, kissed pari's forehead and gave her milk glass and looked outside of the room from where Arnav exited hearing her words against Anjali. She smirked thinking about it.

In Anjali's room:

" What have you planned Anjali ?? Tomorrow is your birthday. The next day I should leave from this house. Arnav again reminded me today. He even changed me to another branch" said Sheetal frustrated.

" I Have planned something big Sheetal. So don't worry" said Anjali.

" But what is it ??"asked Sheetal.

" Tomorrow I am going to celebrate my birthday party... all others were given milk mixed with sleeping pills and Then I am going to spike chote's drink . So he will loose control then you should know what you have to do" said Anjali.

Sheetal understood what she meant.

" then next morning, chote will realize what he did and then he have no any option other than accepting you. After knowing what happened, Khushi too won't accept him" said Anjali.

" This is brilliant idea." Said Sheetal.

" It must be Sheetal. What do you think that I will let you go away from this house soo easily. No way.. If anyone should go from this house, then it must be that Khushi." Said Anjali smiling wickedly.

Arnav came into the room. He saw Khushi putting Pari to sleep. Pari smiled to him. Arnav came to her.

" Good Night baby" said Arnav and was going but Pari stopped him. she signaled him to sleep beside her. Arnav looked at Khushi who also looked perplexed by Pari's demand.

" No beta. You and Khushi sleep here. This bed is not sufficient" said Arnav trying to convince. Pari moved more towards Khushi's side and showed him there is enough place.

Arnav looked at Khushi who nodded her head, so he too slept beside them. Pari held both of their hands on her tummy and closed her eyes. Arnav and Khushi both looked at each other with the contact of their hands. Khushi quickly broke the eye contact and closed her eyes.

But sleep is far away from Arnav. Khushi's words are ringing in his mind

It is all because of me. I know that Anjali Jha din't like me but never thought she will hurt you too as you are close to me. I shouldn't have left you alone when Anjali is in the house.

After hearing her these words, he was confused. What is Khushi saying ?? Why is Khushi thinking that Di doesn't like her ??? He thought to ask her but very well knew she won't say. So, he was going towards terrace but stopped hearing some voices from Anjali's room.

What do you think that I will let you go away from this house soo easily. No way.. If anyone should go from this house, then it must be that Khushi.

Hearing these words from Anjali's mouth shocked him. He stopped there to listen further but the conversation stopped there. Sheetal came out of Anjali's room, he hide behind pillar. Anjali too left to downstairs.

He went to terrace lost in his thoughts with pain.

What is he hearing ? So, Khushi was right. Anjali doesn't like Khushi. She want Khushi to go out of this house. Why ?? He felt betrayed by his own Di whom he consider as his mother.. He never thought his Di will separate his love from him..Doesn't she know how much he loves Khushi.. Then why she want to separate Khushi from him..And why did his Di want Sheetal to be in this house ?? Is he missing something ?? He needs to find out so soon.

He took out his mobile and called his most loyal employee, Aman

" Aman. I need you to find all details about Sheetal and Aarav. I want the report within 24 hours" said Arnav and disconnected the call.

Now he have to wait for another day to know about Sheetal and her real intentions.

Next morning:

Khushi got up from her sleep and looked beside. Pari is sleeping. She remembered Arnav sleeping beside them. She looked around and found him sleeping on the recliner. She got up to get ready for the day.

"where is Anjali Bitiya ??"asked Nani to HP. Everyone are present in the hall after pooja.

" Naniji. Anjali Didi went to her friend's house yesterday night. She still din't returned" said HP.

Then Anjali entered the house with a happy face.

"Anjali Bitiya. You again went to your friend's house last night" asked Nani.

" Ji Nani. Actually she called me yesterday and asked me to come. Her husband went on a tour and she is feeling lonely. So I went there" said Anjali.

" HHBB. Anjali Bitiya who is that friend ?? These days you are spending your days and nights with her" said Mamiji.

" Haan Di. who is that friend ?? What's her name ??"asked Arnav.

Anjali looked at him perplexed. He never asks her any question but today why is he asking ?? Khushi too looked at her curiously. She knew with whom she was yesterday night but she was eager to know what will she answer to Arnav.

" My college friend Chote" said Anjali" Now leave all these. Today is my birthday and I want to spent it with my family"

Arnav noticed by her gesture that she is hiding something. He too noticed that his Di these days is staying away at nights telling she is with her friend. Who is that friend ??

" Anjali Bitiya. You go and freshen up. I will make kheer for you" said Nani.

" Ji Nani." Said Anjali and left to her room.

Arnav looked at Khushi who is looking at Anjali with a sarcastic smile. Something is going wrong in his house. He have to find out it..

Thanks to those who commented and voted for previous update..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 114 2
it's a story between Arnav and khushi.compilcation one.. read the story to know more
136K 5.1K 10
Arnav: Why is it always me? Can't i deserve a happy life? Why is it happening to us again and again? Khushi: Why is it always me? Can't i deserve a...
110K 6.5K 25
Khushi is a mad girl who behaves like a small child. Lost her memory when she was 19. Arnav is a busy tycoon. A workaholic who doesn't have time for...
78.7K 3.5K 11
This story starts from arshi returning from hospital to shantivan. Peep into the story to know more.