The Andrew Boys and Me(UNDER...

By gracieyarb

"Wesley..." I say in a low voice. He starts laughing so hard that he's crying. I grab two eggs and throw them... More

NEW STORY
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
ANNOUNCEMENT
09
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
IMPORTANT
sequel
Its Been A While
other stories :))

15

4.1K 173 44
By gracieyarb

"I need you and Wes to drive to Pittsburgh and pick up a package for me." Gia says to Wes and I.

"Pittsburgh? As in nine hours away Pittsburgh?" I ask.

" I trust you both." She says.

"Its Friday though mom. We were going to a party." Wes protests. It was Olivia's party too be exact.

"I mean I dont mind but you're driving Wes." I say.

"He sighs. " fine. "

"I expect you to be back some time tomorrow night." She says with a smile. "Leave tonight but let me know what time."

"Well its three thirty now. If its a nine and a
half hour drive wed get there at like one in the morning so then we could just stay at a hotel or something and then wed wake up at around like 10 so then we'll get this package and be home by like 9 or 10." I say doing the math in my head.

"Okay then get an overnight bag and I'll see you both to tomorrow." Gia says planting a kiss on both of pour foreheads.

"Love you both." She says before leaving the room.

"I can't believe I have to be stuck in a car with you for nine and a half hours." I complain as we slowly walk towards the stairs.

He chuckles. "You'll be fine kitten. If anything you should feel grateful."

"Why?" I ask. "Because I have the privileges of being trapped in a car with Wesley James Andrews for nine hours? Yeah no thanks."

"Don't deny you don't want me princess." He says seductively.

"Ew never." I say scrunching up my noise and waltzing into my room.

I go to my closet and pull out a duffel bag and stuff a pair of leggings and sweats and two t shirts. I throw in my makeup bag and deodorant and my toothbrush. I also put in my wallet, phone charger and headphones. I walk out and Wes is patiently waiting for me while leaning against the wall, typing away on his phone.

"Could you take any longer?" He asks suddenly annoyed. He pushes himself off the wall and strides in front of me.

"Okay Mr. It Takes Me a Half an Hour To Do My Hair." I say with n eye roll not that he can see.

"It takes time to look this good sweetheart." He say smugly.

"Okay well no need to get cocky." I mumble once we reach downstairs.

He grabs the keys to what I remember is Mikes motorcycle that he let's Wes drive since he's the oldest.

"Whoa I don't think so." I say stopping.

He turns,keys in hand and bag over his shoulder looking quite annoyed with me. "Kitten I love you and can tolerate you but I can't be in a car with you for nine hours." He says calmly.

Don't even think about over thinking the fact that he said he loved you. Its a figure of speech.

Damn you conscience Haylee

Like I said, I'm here 24\7

"Wesley Wesley Wesley, you and me both but I can't hold onto you for my dear life for nine hours. It ain't happening." I say with a little sass.

He purses his lips and sighs dramatically before switching the motorcycle keys for his Mercedes keys. We walk pout and get in the car.

"Gas station run?" He asks before turning on the car.

"Yep. I'm starving." I say thinking back to the fried dough Gia was just going to make. Ugh I love her fried dough.

He nods and pulls out if the long driveway and driving in the direction of the nearest gas station.  He gets there and we both get out. There's honestly like a store in this gas station. I see a bottle of nutella and Reese's and grab them both. I also grab a water and Sprite and of course jolly ranchers. I have an obsession with dipping Reese's into Nutella or peanut butter. Kennedy started doing it so I did too. Wes gets his stuff which includes a bag of M&M's  , skittles and chips along with a bottle of coke. We both pay and walk back to the car.

I pull off my furry uggs and kick my feet up on the dashboard, revealing my vibrant blue painted toes. I crack open the jar of Nutella, dip a Reese's in it and take a bite, moaning in pleasure.

"You're so weird." Wes mumbles while smiling.

"Uh how?" I ask.

"Your nails are painted the brightest color of blue and with your skin so pale you can blind someone. You're eating Reese's dipped in Nutella which is disgusting by the way." He sys with a gross look on his face.

"Excuse me but its an amazing combination." I dip another one in and shove it in his face. "Try it."

"I'd rather die." He says.

"Wesley..." I warn.

He groans and takes a bite, his face having measure all over it.

I smile. "That's why I thought."

"Eat one of my chips." He says with his mouthful and nodding towards the bag, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Okay." I say. I open the bag and pull out a chip and eat it. Wes keeps glancing at me as I eat it. All of the sudden my mouth is on fire.

"Oh my goodness oh my goodness!!" I open my water and chuck half of it. "Jeez what are those? A death wish?"

He's grinning at me.  "They're jalapeño chips."

I gape at him. "Wes! You know I hate spicy stuff!"

About a month ago Gia made salsa but didn't tell me there we jalapeños in it. So I ate it and I think I died a little.  Wes laughed at me the whole time and kept making me spill my water every time I went to drink it. Asshat.

"That's exactly why I had you eat them." He says.

"I hate you."

"You love me kitten." He coos.

"Ew."

"You know you want me. Just stop denying it." He says.

"Why on earth would I want you?" I ask.

"So many reasons sweetheart." He says grinning.

"Name them."

"I'm amazing." He says nonchalantly.

"That's an over statement." I say.

He doesn't say anything to that. "I'm fun."

"Fun to hate."

"I'm sexy." He says proudly.

I snort and he shoots me a look

"I'm handsome and irresistible." He says in a raspy tone.

I don't say anything because well... The boy isn't wrong.

He smiles triumphantly. "Told you that you what me kitten."

"I never said that." I snap.

"Ah, but you never denied it either." He says with a smirk.

I groan and lean back in my seat. I hate life.

***

"They are not!" I protest.

"Haylee yes they are. The movies and books suck." He says I n a nasty voice.

"Okay Nicholas Sparks is a genius. His books are amazing and the movies based on them are just as good." I say stating my point.

Wes and I have been arguing about every little thing possible. From who does the dishes better to who's better at English. Now were on the topic of Nicholas Sparks.

"You're delusional." He says shaking his head.

"Look who's talking." I mutter

"How much further until we reach that hotel?" He asks.

I lean over and check the GPS. "Forty-three minutes." I say.

He sighs but nods.

I look at him profile, tilting my head a little to get the whole picture. "Hey Wes!"

"Yeah kit?" He asks.

"Why do you sleep around? Why can't you just settle down?" I ask.

He sighs. "I enjoy it." He says flatly.

"No you don't. I can tell." I say shaking my head slightly.

"Haylee why is this-"

"Answer the question," I say.

He runs a hand through his hair. "No one wants me."

I hold back my laugh.. "You're kidding right? Wes any girl would due to be with you."

"Yes but none of the! Want me." Hr says. "They don't want to know me they just want me for sex "

"Wes that's not  true." I say to him

"Yeah it is Hay." He says.

I place my hand over his which rests on the center console. "Someone out there wants you for you Wes." I tell him.

"Promise?"

I nod. "Promise."

***

Hey loves!!

Dedicated to pypeaud

Yea that's right yo girl updated twice today! That's really it

Don't forget to comment vote and share so people know this awesome story is out there! That's all my peeps. Love you all!

Update: ehhhh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 55.2K 42
"Aspen, you'll pay for double crossing us" the tall Greek God like guy seethed. Holding his gun firmly in his grip directed at my head. "you'll regr...
37.3K 230 11
"I... Am here to see you.", I told him as I placed my hands around his neck. I could feel my heart beat getting faster but I had to keep it strong if...
402K 10.4K 57
"Her troubled eyes held fire. The kind of fire that was capable of burning me to ash." ***** I grabbed her chin with my free hand, making her look at...
2.4K 86 26
A parody... except it slowly gets less satirical as I get way too attached to the characters and turn the story into a shipping-fest ~~~~ "Why are yo...