The Twin Alphas

By Baby_Treasure3

The end of the Black Eyed Beings (BEB)will start with the shared birth of the first alpha twins in existence... More

Author's note
The Birth of the Prophecy (Part 1)
The Birth of the Prophecy (Part 2)
Follow me
Authors note
First Shift (Celestial Beings)
Important this is a cast update
Powers???
The Awakening
Awareness
Practice Makes Perfect
Unknown
Author's note
ATTACK!!
Author's Note
The Recruit
The Arrival
Pack Meeting
Authors Note (IMPORTANT PLEASE READ)
Update on characters
The Truth
The Reveal
True mates
Second shift
Great End To A Great Prank
New Mating
Sad Goodbye
Disappearance
Knowledge Wins the Battle
Question
Thankies!!!
Suprise
Suprise Part 2
Death and a Funeral
Apology
Training
The Heat Before Dinner
Bonding over Dinner
Start of a Long Night
Dominic Says
The Morning After
Pack BBQ
Core Shocking
Plans for the future
Author's note
Final war
The Prophecy Fullfilled
Companions Compassion
The End of War The Beginning of a New Light
Authors note
Update!!

Training begins

266 12 2
By Baby_Treasure3

Serenity: I wake up and I smell the irresistible smell of my mate and I smell my twin and an unknown scent that I can't pin point. It's not unpleasant just new. My sister's scent smells sweeter to me. I lean towards her and smells her hair and i am taken aback at how it affects me. I shake it off to deal with on a different day. I still smell the other smell and I'm still not sure that I've met the person it belongs to. I guess it's just due to being in a new pack and being in contact with new people. I move to stretch and I find that I can't move. So I try to roll over and again I can't move. I attempt to remove the heavy arm from around my stomach and what seems to be my sister's leg from my waist. Key word was attempt and of course I failed I let out a groan of frustration and I hear a giggle. My eyes pop open and to the best of my ability I turn in the direction of the giggle. I see a girl. She was about 5ft 7 very pretty she had blonde hair with natural brown streaks in them. High cheek bones and a beautiful smile. She looked like she had a little Hispanic in her. Which gave her an exotic look. She smiled at me and just watched me struggle which caused me to pout. "Ummm I'm not sure who you are but laughing and watching me struggle is not a very good first impression." I whisper yelled at her not wanting to walk up Dominic or Luna.

Mariah: I walked to my bedroom after my laps. It was suppose to be a quick run around the perimeter of the training area but I ended running 5 miles before I was calm. I needed to go check on my mates. While on my run I got to thinking about the fact that I did feel a little bit of a connection with the alpha as well so maybe we are all mates and I just got lucky. So I've made up my mind that I will have to share my mates and that the goddess has blessed me with more to love. I jump in the shower and cleanse my body of all of the sweat and wash my hair before I head to the alpha's room. I see the door is still cracked from my previous peek in. I slide into the room and lean against the door frame of his bathroom and smile and the sleeping bodies of my mates. I know this could be considered weird but they are mine and i love them already so it's only right that i get to watch them sleep. Luna is laying with her hair flying across the bed it looks so smooth and soft falling around her. Long lashes fanned her sleeping face hiding those beautiful eyes that I have had the pleasure of looking into. In the middle was serenity she has a scrunched up look on her face like she was about to wake up. She has black hair but it is casted to the side of her shoulder. On the other side of her was the alpha. His lips were partially parted and his normally short cut hair has grown out a little his lashes were full and thick enough to make models jealous. I look back over at serenity and I see that she is struggling to get out of the alpha's arm and Luna's leg. I couldn't help the giggle that bubble inside of me. As soon as the giggle leaves my mouth her beautiful hazel brown and gold mix eyes popped up towards me and a look of aggravation and annoyance shows clearly in her eyes. Her eyes are the direct opposite of Luna's hazel blue and silver striking eyes. Then she speaks and I felt like I was in heaven. I walk towards her and she looks at me with curiosity. "Hello I'm Mariah and even though watching you struggle between your sister and the alpha is quite amusing if you would give me your hand I can help." I reached over and slightly push Luna's leg and gave a good tug to the alpha's arm and replaced it with a pillow. I reached for Serenity's hand and I advised her to stand. She did as I requested and that made me smile. She leaned towards me and I scooped her in my arms bridal style. She giggles a little and that warms my heart. I set her on her feet and she gave me a grateful smile.

Serenity: "Thank you so much for your help Mariah right? If you had not come along I would have died of hunger between those two." I take a moment to really look at Mariah. She is gorgeous and I notice that i finally have a face to go with the scent that I smelled on Luna when i first woke up.

Mariah:"Yup that's me. If you want you can go get freshened up and I'll fix you lunch and we can go train we still have a couple of hours before 5 o'clock training starts." I wanted to find every excuse to spend more time with her. I would be able to feed my mate and Mae her sweat. Today was shaping out to be an amazing day and it couldn't get any better than this.

Serenity:" I would love that. Can you please make a sandwich with turkey and cheese ohh and with bacon." I put on my best puppy dog eyes and I see her melt.

Mariah: " I would be more than happy to. You just go get freshened up and when you get out then meet me in the kitchen ok." She gives me a bright smile and a happy squeal passes her lips as she jogs to the bathroom and shuts the door.

Serenity:" I think that we are going to be great friends food is definitely the way to my heart." I squeal at the thought of bacon and hurry to shower. I think I love her she is sooo willing to make me bacon, and she doesn't even know me. I think she is going to be an important part of our lives. I can't really tell yet but I feel something and her scent stirs something in my wolf.

Mariah: I turned to leave the room and I see a very awake Luna looking like she was about to squeal as well. "Why hello Luna how did you rest?" I smile towards her loving that her eyes are on me.

Luna: I wake up and I see Mariah with her back to me and a very happy and well rested Serenity running to the bathroom and then I hear a shower. The only time that Serenity is willing to take a shower is when bacon is involved so now I'm excited. When Mariah turns around I have a big goofy smile on my face she is the only person in the room that could have promised the deliciousness of our favorite food. "Are you making bacon!" I yell towards Mariah with all of the excitement in the world.

Mariah: I smile brightly at my mate even though she didn't answer my question her happiness makes me beam on the inside. It seems that my mom teaching me to cook is finally paying off. "Yes I am if you would like I can cook you some as well but you have to get a shower."

Luna:"Yes!!!." I yelled and jumped out of bed and in the process I woke up Dominic. I jumped off the bed into maraih's arms and she easily catches me and laughs at my excitement. " I want eggs and bacon grilled cheese could you make that for me please" Still in her arms I leaned back and gave her a pouty face while looking into her eyes. She tucks a piece of hair behind my ear and nods yes with a smile on her face. She sets me down on my feet a nudges me towards the bathroom. I yell a quick sorry over my shoulder towards the now awake and confused Dominic I quickly headed to the bathroom and I yell to Serenity to keep the water running for me.

Dominic: I wake to jumping in the bed and screaming. I rollover and throw a questioning look towards Mariah and I see her sit Luna on her feet. After a moment of watching a super happy Luna run towards the shower she smiles towards me and offers breakfast. I nod and thank her while I force myself from the bed. I had the best sleep that I've ever had in my life. With a smile on my face I headed to the shower of the next room to get ready for breakfast for lunch before training.

Mariah: After I offered alpha breakfast for lunch since the girls want bacon sandwiches I decided to do turkey bacon and egg sandwiches for all of the. I started cooking and the girls run down the stairs and plop down at the bar top and watch me finish up the last of the sandwiches.  I toss a glance at them and see that they are focused on the extra bacon I made them. I laughed to myself at their cuteness. That makes me remember that I am a couple of years older than them. "Ummmm girls I have one question. Then you can have what I cooked for you to snack on."

Serenity & Luna:" Shoot!" They say in unison while hungrily eying the bacon on the plate next to Mariah.

Mariah: That was so cute. I internally fan girl about their twin moment. I feel like I'm going crazy I'm kind of jealous of the bacon " So my question is how old are you?"

Luna: "We are 15 and will be 16 in a couple of weeks." She is speaking to me but her eyes have not left the plate of bacon that is now in my hands.

Serenity: "How old are you?" She pulls her eyes away from the plate to make eye contact for a second before the smell of the bacon pulls her back in and her mouth waters.

Mariah:" I am 18, just turned 18 a month ago but anyways on to the more exiting news." I say this as I place the plates of food in front of them and one next to serenity for the alpha. They look up at me expectantly. " I made extra bacon just in case your squeals of joy were solely for the bacon and you wanted more."  They both jump up and hug me and kiss my cheeks, my nose my forehead, everywhere but my lips and tell me I'm the best. I blush and tell them to go eat. " I'll meet you girls at the practice area." They just nod their heads while they enjoy their brunch and slap Dominic's hand when he tries to grab some of the extra bacon. I laugh as I walk out. I'm still blushing as I make it to the field and stretch out my body for what I'm assuming will be a very hard workout.

Luna: "Serenity I really like Mariah she is a great cook and I feel a connection to her what about you?"

Serenity:"Yeah same here I thought it was just because she helped me escape the cocoon you two had me trapped in this morning then she offered me bacon. I think I lover. Her bacon is peppered and trump glazed oven baked amazingness!"

Luna: "I think she might be important to us but I can't tell you why. My wolf is always more aware when she is around us. Her scent stirs something in me as well. I feel like I can trust her with my life."

Serenity: " Yes I feel the same way maybe we should stay close to her I just feel safer in her presence."

Dominic: "What about me?"

Luna: I giggle at his jealousy, "Yes when you are here we feel safe as well that's why we slept so good last night. Now we have to go start training come on Serenity."

Serenity: I shove the last piece of bacon in my mouth and jumped from my seat. I put on the fearless face so that the guys and females don't try to take advantage of me when training and I see my sister has done the same. We walked out to the training field and the pack was laying in the grass basking in the warm weather. They look so comfortable. Too bad that is about to come to an end. "This is not a retreat this is training camp to whip you in shape so I suggest you get up and in 2 groups. 1 for girls and 1 for boys. Chop chop!!" Everyone jumped into action following my instructions. I smirked at Luna and Dominic." Anyone under the age of 17 go with Luna and Dominic. Luna take the females and Dominic take the males. You will be on the obstacle course. Ok now any gentleman over 17 will be with me and any females over 17 shall be with Mariah. I trust her and my father has seen your pack practices and he says she puts her all in with all practices. We will be training your physical form in human and wolf form. Remember who you are with and return to your perspective training posts after running 5 laps." I here a collective groan from everyone. "UNLESS YOU WANT TO RUN ALL DAY WITH NO BREAK I SUGGEST YOU SUCK IT UP AND GO OR THIS WILL BE THE WORST PART OF YOUR EVERYDAY LIFE!!" Everyone bowed with a yes alpha and started their run." Dominic, Luna, and Mariah can you come here please."

Mariah: I am so proud of my little mate taking charge and handling her training like a professional she actually scared me but in the best way. The kind of way that makes my insides turn to jelly. She calls for Dominic, Luna and I to come to her and we all jog her way.

Serenity: " We need to see what they can do so. Dominic and Luna I want you to watch them carefully here are your clipboards just number them along with their names and take down strengths and weaknesses like upper body, lower body issues, balance, stability and stamina. Mariah we are going to be focused on form and fighting basics today. Do you guys have anything you want to add?"

Luna: "Nope you always know best with training."

Dominic: "You are sexy as hell when you take charge like that but remind me not to get on your bad side." I chuckle a little after my statement even though I'm was being dead serious I do not want to see her bad side I would probably submit without hesitation. I think that I can practically feel the heat that is rolling off of her when she is mad.

Mariah: "I have to agree with Dominic that was hot but I will do as told so I don't get scorched by your fire." My statement made her crinkle her nose a little and look at Luna who just shrugs. I feel like i said something I shouldn't have but before I could think more on it everyone comes back they go to where they are suppose to which greatly pleases Serenity. Some are out of breath and some are fine. They start their training and Serenity walks around and checks everyone's form, balance, and strength in their fighting stance. She smiles over at me and asks how the ladies were doing and I give a thumbs up. Then she precedes to walk over to Luna and I assume she is doing the same thing. Out of the corner of my eye I see the pack slut walking towards Dominic and I suppress a growl I know this is going to turn out bad but whatever Serenity decides will be a good enough punishment I can't wait to see. I give everyone a different defensive stance to work on while I keep and eye and ear on what's going on.

Serenity: I walk over to Luna to tell her my hypothesis on why we feel so connected and safe around Mariah and on my way there I see a girl walking over to Dominic. This would not have been an issue but she practically has on underwear. She has on a push-up sports bra and basically boy shorts that shows the bottom of her not ass. Her face is caked up with so much makeup that I'm sure it will take a week of scrubbing with sandpaper to get it off. She is leaning into Dominic and I see him take a big noticeable step back and I smile but then she bends over in front of him and I am burning mad by this point. Who is this bitch that thinks that she can mess with what is ours. Luna looks at me feeling my anger grow through our twin bond and follows my eyes and growls so loud that it pulls me out of my rage. Luna doesn't usually get worked up and that growl... I can't explain that growl. The possessiveness was I'm not sure how to explain it but it caught everyone's attention.

Luna: I see that Serenity is making her way this way but she suddenly stops and is practically burning a hole into the ground because she is suppressing her anger and her flames are leaving from her feet. I walk towards her to calm her down and I follow her line of sight and see a bimbo bent in front of our mate and I growl louder than Serenity has ever yelled. Everyone stopped what they were doing and the bimbo takes this as a reason to hide behind our mate and put her hands on him. I stomp my way to her and Dominic slowly peels her hands off of him and takes a cautious step back at the sight of me basically marching towards them. She whines and whimpers at the loss of his comfort. She is now directly in my gaze and I get a good look at her and she looks and smells like the pack slut. Too much make up too little clothes and too many different male scents on her some more recent. "State your name." She stands taller since she is couple of inches taller than me she stands slightly higher than me and says in the most nasally voice that her name is Nicole. I see her groupies come up to show they have her back and I feel the presence of my sister and Mariah behind me just encase they try something.

Nicole:"What's it to you?" I hear my girls laugh behind me giving me more confidence. Plus Dominic is still standing a few inches beside me. I smirk towards Luna as she stands there fuming for whatever reason.

Luna:" Is there any particular reason as to why you are away from your group and you are here in front of our male trainer?" I am trying to stay professional. I'm not sure who is watching us but I know that eyes are everywhere. I cannot just stake claim on Dominic especially since we are not of age to even know that he is our mate. It will be too suspicious and put an even bigger target on his back.

Nicole: " Well not like it's any of your business or whatever but I was coming to let nickie know that I found out since I shifted yesterday that I am his mate and I couldn't wait until he shifts in a couple of days so that we can be together. Since I have an Alpha as a mate I don't need your stupid training my Mate will take care of me. You wouldn't know what I mean since you and your sister will never have a mate with your weird eyes and your wannabe alpha status." Placing my claim on him should be enough to keep her away nobody will break up mates it goes against everything that we are about.

Luna: I take a deep breath to calm myself and I hear 2 growls 1 from Dominic since he is aware of us being his mates already and I'm not sure who the other growl was from. "Well what will you do if your alpha isn't there to protect you?"

Nicole:"I can take care of myself you stupid bitch so leave me and my nickie alone." I glare at her she is ruining everything can't she see how much she is upsetting nicking? What is her deal!

Dominic: "I am not yours and stop calling me nickie that is not my name!" I regret every meeting this annoying whore of a she-wolf she has caused me nothing but trouble since I met her. It's not like I can just claim my real mates right now. UUGGHH I hate this.

Nicole: "You weren't saying that when I was sucking your dick last summer, or the week before these wanna be alphas showed up."

Dominic: "That never happened you lying skank. You started that rumor when I turned you down after I caught you with your best friend's boyfriend!" The growl of frustration left my throat and I was just about ready to lay my hands on this girl for trying to come between my mates and I.

Luna&Serenity: "ENOUGH!!!" We are pulling from each other to try to stay calm.

Luna:" If you can handle yourself then fight me."

Nicole: "Lets get this over with I've got Luna duties to get to. I think your mother misnamed you, Luna is the name of a leader with poise and class and beauty and you have none of those trai......"

Luna: Before she could finish her sentence I had punched her with all of my strength and probably a little of Serenity's strength as well since she was so close to me. I heard a sickeningly loud crack and I knew that she would not heal quickly werewolf healing or not. I looked down and she was unconscious and it looked like I actually broke her face. I called one of the males who I smelled on her and had him take her to the icu. " How many of you have done at least 15 attack and defensive stances in human and wolf form and has run the obstacle course at least twice?" Everyone raised their hands. "Good do 3 laps around the area and go get cleaned up. This concludes practice for the day. We will start same time tomorrow. We will practice everyday accept for the weekends." Everyone yells a yay. " Do not get too happy Sunday while we are here is now pack day we will be doing something in the pack house as a way to bring everyone together to avoid having pack members sleeping with other people's mates and to calm your wolves and make them feel part of an actual pack. This pack acts like a lot of lone wolves that just decided to live under one roof. That is not how a pack should be. This is your family and the first thing we will learn is respect for others as well as respect for ourselves. You are dismissed."

HELLO MY PRINCES AND PRINCESSES . I'm sorry it took a while for me to get into the rhythm of updating but I should be able to get at least 1 in on Thursday's and Sunday since they are my off days. I actually had a little over 4000 words on this chapter not including what I'm saying now. I wanted to put up pictures of our new characters but I'll do a separate post for that. Keep reading voting and commenting it means a lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586 74 7
Luke was too busy fighting off rogue attacks and was about to ascend to Alpha. He didn't have time for romance or mate bonds. His attention belonged...
453K 14.2K 59
My wolf Flicker start roaming my head demanding to go towards our mate. And I did just that, I started looking for him. And my eyes stopped at a gro...
120K 4.4K 72
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘸𝘰 Itsuki's hoped and prayed for a mate for as long as he can remember, b...
2K 37 19
THIS BOOK IS COMPLETE! Book 1 in the Unwanted series ~SYNOPSIS ~ His blue eyes the most electrifying yet cold blue i have seen .Black curly hair my...