Argyl

By 32Quincey

*Completed* "No smart move.. I suppose I can trust you on this.." He said in his deep voice leaving my hand.H... More

Cast
Prologue
Storm
Rey
Fight For Me
Damion Decides What Happens Here
I Am Ready For This Game
The Dark Wing
The Demon
Let's See What You Have Got.
That Girl Can't Live Without Violence
Broken Pieces
For Him.
You Better Have Not Done This
It Is All Worth It
He Was Worth Killing For
The Cruel
Erik Santos
To Hell With Everything.
I Wanted To Fight For You
May Be Something More
You Never Get To Mess With What's Mine
The Confession
No Matter What
She Is Perfect.
You Can Still Think
He Is Always Right
I Am Safe With You
Yet So Similar.
Something's Wrong
Our Destruction
Double Fight
Rules
Stay?
You Are The Star In My Dark Sky
Back To Work
Today, I Am All Yours
It Just happened.
Home
It Was The Time
Oh Yes I Can.
I Would Have Preferred His.
The Hell They Will Pay
I Am Scared
I Am Sure It Won't
Whatever You Might Think
Only If He Knew
More Than Just Bringing Me Down
I Hate You For Being Stubborn.
Author's Note.
We Aren't Done Yet.
Of Course You Don't Care.
What Does He Plan?
Anger.
You Let Him In.
I Hate Him
I Am Selfish, Argyl.
Don't You, Santos?
Kill
This Was Not Good.
This Was A War.
Our War
My Home.
Southern Wing.
This Was The Last Straw.
You Know Nothing, Love.
I Am Here To Give You One.
You Can Never Be Him.
Stay? Please?
Reina.
New Story Alert!

If Only I Could.

9.1K 367 78
By 32Quincey

Damion's POV.

I glanced out of the window of my office and saw some movement near the trees. It was 2.35 in the morning and no one was supposed to be out there at this point of time.

I took out a small blade walking out of my office. I walked as fast as I could towards the trees. Who would walk into the darkness leaving the carved path?

As I walked closer, I realised who it was.

Well, I should have known. This was something I could expect from her.

I had been acting on my decision since a week. Staying away from her. Ignoring her. Shutting her down as much as possible.

I couldn't afford to have weakness at this stage.

Yesterday, when she showed up at my office, all I wanted to do was hold her close to me. She was broken. And what I did?

I broke her more by my cold words. But I have to do this.

I can't. I just can't let her in.

It's too dangerous. For her and for me.

"You should not be out here at this point of time." I said as I walked closer to her. I felt her shoulders tensing but she didn't stop. She didn't turn. She kept walking.

I walked to her my footsteps falling with hers. My pace matching hers.

"I shouldn't have said that yesterday." I said surprising myself. I didn't want to say that.

I didn't want to talk to her.

I had stayed away since a weak and now, I was just loosing it all.This was crazy.She didn't say anything.

My hands moved forward to catch her wrist stopping her movements making her face me.Her eyes stayed on ground. She didn't look up.I wanted her to look up at me. I wanted her to read what I couldn't speak.I wanted her to gaze into my eyes fearlessly.

But she didn't.

I slightly tugged her wrist trying grab her attention. But she didn't look up.The girl is just too stubborn.I tugged again. This time, her eyes snapped up to meet mine. My looked into her eyes studying every emotion they were offering me.

I pulled her closer to me. Her breath hitched.

I wanted to tell her that I was sorry. That, I couldn't do this. That, I should not have done this. That, I had no other option.

But I stopped myself from saying all those things.

Her eyes showed sadness. They were not fearless as they were every time I looked into them. This was different. She was broken. And it killed me to know that I was the reason behind it.

That I did this to her.

The Empire could have war any moment. Erik and his men would attack any moment and I couldn't pull her in all this.

I never had a weakness and that made me unstoppable. If I give into my feelings, I would pull her into all these knowingly for my own selfish reasons, which was the last thing I wanted to do.

I did everything in me to keep myself away from her last week.

After yesterday, she blocked me out. She refused to acknowledge my presence at any cost and that didn't feel good.

I tried to be okay with it. But that didn't work.

I have been killing people without any patience since a week. The Demon is coming out more often.

I have broken many more things giving into anger.

Her brown eyes looked into mine asking me silently. I silently gave her the answers without speaking anything.

"I sho-" I started but she stopped me.

"I understand." She said quietly.

No she didn't. She didn't understand what I was going through.

"You shouldn't be out here." I whispered.

I really didn't want her to go hunting the premises at this point of time. It was just too dangerous. For her.

"You shouldn't be caring about me." She whispered back.

The pain I felt at those words was worse than being stabbed. I just wanted her close to me.

"For one last time." I said to myself before pulling her closer wrapping my arms around her in a firm grip.

I held her close to me. And damn that felt good. I closed my eyes inhaling her scent pulling her closer.

I felt her wrap her hands around me softly before pressing her face against my chest.

My heart stopped listening to me a while ago, going wild. I could hear her heart acting same like mine. They beat together.

I held her tightly. I didn't want to let her go. I wanted to hold her.

I ignored the internal battle I was having just feeling her. Her petite body against me. I had held her a week ago and all I wanted to do was hold her again in my arms.

It felt perfect to have her near me.

Damn that weakness.

That moment, I didn't want to care about the Empire. I didn't want to think about Erik and his attacks. I didn't want to think about my dangerous life. I didn't want to think about being the Rey of this Empire.

All that mattered was her and only her.

But I knew this was the last time I was doing this. This wasn't going to happen again. I was not going give into my feelings again.

This was for the last time.

The last time I was holding her close to me.

The last time I was letting my emotions win.

The last time I was letting my guards down to her.

I won't let this happen again.

She didn't made any efforts to move. I felt her trying to get closer to me if that was even possible now, cause I had pulled her as close as I could.

This girl was doing crazy thing to me.

We stood there for a long time. Neither of us wanting to let go.

I didn't want her to move away. But I had to let her go.

For her sake.

I couldn't be so selfish to drag her into all this.

I loosened my grip on her. She didn't immediately let go. She tightened her grip. I knew she didn't want to step out of my embrace.

I didn't want het to do that too.

I would never let her if I could. I would hold her forever. I would have her on my side forever if I could.

If I only could.

But I could not.

I just could not do this.

After a moment she loosened her grip stepping back.

Her head looked up at me, her brown eyes shinning as if she had found a missing piece of puzzle.

They were more alive than before.

I knew she had let me in. I knew I was through all her walls. She had given me the power and right to mend her.

But with that she had given me the power to break her. And I was doing that perfectly.

I hated myself for that.

My hand raised and I placed it across her face cupping it and she immediately closed her eyes leaning into it without any hesitation.

I smiled palely knowing she wouldn't see it.

"You have a fight tomorrow." I said quietly. She opened her eyes looking into mine waiting for me to continue.

But I didn't. For I didn't know what to say.

She was never the girl with words. She was tough, stubborn but as much soft from inside.

Her brown orbs were focused on me blocking out all the world. As if I was the only one she could see.

I raised a questioning eyebrow softly.

She nodded a little, a smile gracing her lips.

"I am ready to win tomorrow. No matter what." She said her voice filled with determination to win. At any cost.

Hey guys!
Here you go with another chapter!

Next chapter is gonna be fight.. So be ready for that😉!

What you think about this one??

Thanks for reading.
I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you...
                        ~32tyga😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.3K 2K 13
"We shouldn't be doing this." I croaked, torn between my inner voice of reason, and the irresistible desire that had been building up within. In deni...
1.4M 50.2K 52
1St in #possesive 1ST in #abuse 1ST in #arrangedmarriage 1ST in #hatelove 1ST in #rich 1ST in #tortured The next thing she knew was that she was sl...
50.4K 981 45
College? No, this was paradise. Three years filled with partying, not so secret underground drug-deals, and hot-headed men sliding into beds like sn...
7.7K 122 6
"Are you out of your mind? I could hurt you." The veins started to pumped up in fear of what i'm capable to do. Everything was a blur to me, the room...