Classmates || BTS KTH & KNJ ✔

Da AuthorVc

Song Somin is an undaunted girl, she doesn't care what world thinks about her. She is happy in her own world... Altro

About
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV

IX

129 84 14
Da AuthorVc

Chapter 9 - Treat

●●●

I was bored after she left. I was laying in my bed and seeing the roof of the house. I felt my eyes heavy and heavier.

                              ~~~

       Third person's point of view

                             6 pm

Her phone starts ringing. She didn't realise because she was in a deep sleep.

Her phone rang again and again, making her awake by the sound of the ringtone.

The call is from Taehyung. She checks and picked up the call.

"Where are you?, Why you don't pick up the phone? Do you know how many times I call you?" He exclaimed at her.

"Taehyung chill! I'm just sleeping." She said in a sleepy voice.

"Do you know how many bad thoughts are coming to my mind when you don't pick up the phone!" He said making her chuckled.

"All is well Taehyung, I'm just asleep." She said while chuckling.

"Okay. By the way, are you coming today?" He asks her.

"Well, I don't have the mood to come." She said.

"Come then I make your mood." He mutter.

But not enough for her to hear.

"Huh, Do you say something?" She asked, confused.

"Nah!!!, Do you hear something?"He said.

"Not at all," She said.

"So I was going to say please come," He said.

"Nah!!" She said.

"Please," He said.

"No, not today." She refused again.

"I promise I give you a treat If you come to my house," Taehyung said.

Taehyung try to confess her, by giving her greed of treat.

"Hmm!! I have to think about this." She said making him curious.

"Pleaseee!!." He again requests.

After a long silence, she said: "Okay I'm coming, but don't forget about the treat."

"Okay, come soon," He said and ended the call.

              Somin's point of view

I wake-up by the sound of my ringtone. I check the caller Id, the call is from Taehyung. I picked up the call.

"Where are you?, Why you don't pick up the phone? Do you know how many times I call you?" He exclaimed, shouted at me.

I was shocked in his voice.

"Taehyung chill! I'm just sleeping." I said.

"Do you know how many bad thoughts are coming to my mind when you don't pick up the phone!" He said making me chuckled.

Why is he panicked for me?!

"All is well Taehyung, I'm just asleep," I said while chuckling.

"Okay. By the way, are you coming today?" He asks me.

"Well, I don't have the mood to come." I just said for teasing him.

I feel like he grumbles something.

"Huh!! Do you say something?" I ask him.

"Nah!! Do you hear something?" He said

"Not at all," I said.

"So I was going to say please come," He said.

"Nah!!" I said.

"Please" He requests again.

"No, not today." I refused because I'm enjoying very much.

"I promise I give you a treat If you come to my house," Taehyung said.

"Hmm!! I have to think about this." I said.

"Please." He again requests.

After a long silence, I said: "Okay I'm coming, but don't forget about the treat."

"Okay, come soon," He said and ended the call.

After the call ended, I start getting ready. I take a shower and wear a sweet blue t-shirt and black jean.

After putting a light makeup on, I put my phone in bag and head to Taehyung's house.

             AT TAEHYUNG'S HOUSE

                               7 pm

I'm at the door of his house, I ring the bell and Taehyung open the door.

"Somin, Please come in." He said giving me wide space for coming.

"Yeah," I said and starts walking.

He sat on the couch and he gestured toward me to sit on the couch and I obliged.

"Can we continue the project?" I ask him.

"Yah sure, but before we start a project do you need anything to drink juice or something else?" He asked me. making me shocked.

Is he have some problems with me at the school or something else!

He acts very differently in both places!

"Water is fine," I said shockingly.

"Okay." He said, left me and into the kitchen. He right back in a minute and handed me a glass of water. I drank the water.

"Can we continue now?" I said.

"Let's go upstairs we start in my room." He said, gesturing toward the stairs.

"Okay," I said and starts walking with him.

We head to upstairs and continued the project.

                              ~~~

"Grrrr" my stomach started to growl.
My hand then move to my stomach as I slowly rub to ease my hunger.

I didn't eat lunch. I don't know he heard this or not because his expression is blank.

"I'm very hungry, I should order something for us," He said making me happy.

"Okay," I said, willingly.

After a while, the food arrived. Taehyung and I ate in silence mostly, making small talk here and there.

After eating, I check my phone and saw its already 11 pm.

Again Late!!!

I want to go and at the same time, I don't want to go because I can't sleep alone. I scared at night.

But there is no other option!!

"Taehyung, I have to go now," I said.

"No Somin your treat is also pending." He said.

"Its already 11 pm. I have to go now." I said, pouting.

"You can go in the morning just like yesterday." He said making me think about this.

"But!!..." I got cut off by him. "No, but you are sleeping here today."

"Okay," I said and he smiled.

Again, the same problem I don't get my clothes.

I asked him for his clothes. He hands me his clothes.

I head to the bathroom for a shower.

As I finished I came out of the bathroom and saw Taehyung isn't here, Perhaps he is downstairs.

I lay on the bed, closing my eyes.

After a minute of laying, I feel a figure next to me. I opened my eyes to see and Taehyung is next to me, gazing at me.

He was smiling like crazy I don't know why? I was confused as like hell.

I was feeling little tense now.

Omg.

He is coming closer to me??

Why?!!

OMG.

He just leaned into my face.

"Tae-"

I got cut off.

I felt his wet lips...... ON MINE.

He grabbed my face and kiss me.

I didn’t pull away, though. Obviously. this surprised me.

I felt his lips move......a little wider.

I pushed him off real fast.

"Omg tae" I exclaimed, and held into my mouth.

"What...." he sounded confused as if this was supposed to be normal or whatever.

"This is not right"  I shook my head and covered my face with my hands.

"Oh....." he replied

I don't kiss him back it's like the one-sided kiss but he ruins my first kiss...!!

But when I looked at him.

HE LOOKED SO HOT.

So I covered my shyly again with my hands.

He giggled at me.

My heart was combusting. I still could feel the wetness from his lips on mine.

Oh my god.

"It's your treat. Goodnight sweety," he whispered in my ear, making me shiver.

He gives me peek on my cheek and off the light and asleep. He is acting like nothing was done and why he said, sweety?? I don't want to think about this.

I slipped in the blanket, covered my body and tried to clear my thoughts.

                   IN THE MORNING

A smell of toast suddenly flies through my nose. I opened my eyes.

Did he bring breakfast?

I saw Taehyung was gone. He is probably downstairs.

The breakfast was ready and served. I can't wait I started eating.

I looked up to see, Taehyung came out from the bathroom. He was half naked he just covered a towel.

HE WAS LOOKING DAMN HOT! HIS CHOCOLATY ABS!!

OMG!!

I can't stop starving him. I gulped whatever I was eating.

"Why are you eye raping me?" his arrogant voice snapped me out of my inappropriate thoughts.

"There is nothing to see in you so shut your mouth," I said, to act normally.

"What!!!What did you say?!! There is nothing to see in me!!??" He said making me worried.

I nod proudly.

He starts closing to me. He pinched my both hands with the help of his hand over my head.

He leaned into my face.

I shut my eyes in nervousness.

I can feel his breath.

With the other hand, he grabbed my face and kiss me.

"Don't say this again or I do what I don't want to do" he whispers in my ear.

Slowly, I open my eyes. I glance and see Taehyung was gone.

I'm such a dumbass I can't protect myself.!!

"Ahhh!!"

I clear my throats, grabbing my clothes and I starts the walk to the bathroom.

"Oh noo shittt!!" I shout, widening my eyes.

                                ●●●

Sorry If there is any type of mistakes. I really appreciate If you tell me my mistakes so I can correct it.

Please vote and comments for the chapters in this book.Obviously, don't vote If you don't want to. No pressure.

Have a nice day.

Continue to next chapter.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.2K 278 5
Yoonmin suprimacy. Open to suggestions. 💜 Rare updates. Please don't copy/plagiarise my stories. This book belongs to @anniesuze alone. Warning:...
11.4K 291 16
Friends are always there for you. Lovers are two times greater than the word friends. What will you do if you love your bestfriend yet you're scared...
(C) 'HER' | PJM Da eve

Storie d'amore

3.3K 240 22
[ Completed ✔︎ ] A story began when a girl named Y/N moved into Seoul and started her new journey in her new school. Y/N now fell in LOVE with a boy...
374 29 16
Taehyung a student in high school. Has never had a boyfriend. Not that he doesn't have the looks, because oh boy yes he does. He just doesn't have th...