One Year

By passtheduch

One Year, that's what they agreed upon. That's why she worked so hard to please him. That's why she did eve... More

Death and Rebirth
Siri Chen, Third Young Miss
Decree
Wedding Day
Wedding Day (2)
Wedding Night
Lesson
Lesson (2)
Lesson (3)
Attack
Attack (2)
Doctor
Confrontation
Asking For Help
Asking For Help (2)
First Steps
Engagement Party
Engagement Party (2)
Engagement Party (3)
Engagement Party (4)
Engagement Party (5)
Useful
Ultimate Heaven Elixir
Suspicious
Painting
Flowing Lily Courtyard
Trouble
Trouble (2)
Trouble (3)
Looking For Trouble
Prince Ronin's Birthday Party
Smoke and Shield
Smoke and Shield (2)
Smoke and Shield (3)
Questions
Heart To Heart
Connection
Gift
Treatment
Treatment (2)
Treatment (3)
Hard Work
Gift (2)
Gift (3)
Gift (4)
Gift (5)
Gift (6)
Gift (7)
Queen
Happy? Fun?
Glad
Red String
Wedding (1)
Wedding (2)
Wedding (3)
Wedding (4)
Wedding (5)
Plans
Seven Months
Another Year
Sisters
Luna's Wedding
Taiyo Flower
First Fight
Make Up
Mission
Open Hands and Open Heart
Spring Hunt
Spring Hunt (2)
Spring Hunt (3)
Spring Hunt (4)
Spring Hunt (5)
Spring Hunt (6)
Spring Hunt Day 2 (1)
Spring Hunt Day 2 (2)
Spring Hunt Day 2 (3)
Pleas
Wake Up
Queen (2)
Today
Changes
Checkmate
Reunion
Tease
Remedy
Remedy (2)
Lady Chunhua
Challenge Accepted
To Entice A Dragon
To Entice A Dragon (2)
Six
Harvest Moon
Harvest Moon (2)
Harvest Moon (3)
Harvest Moon (4)
Mia
Confessions
The Fall Of The House Of Wang
The Fall Of The House Of Wang (2)
Mia's Funeral
Promise
Bicker
Concubines
Spring Hunt (7)
Spring Hunt (8)
Spring Hunt Day 2 (4)
Journey
Journey (2)
Journey (3)
Name Suggestion Competition (CLOSED!!!!!)

Twisted Games

81.2K 2.2K 494
By passtheduch

Her beauty already attracted attention, but her movements caused a scene. With Ryu leaning over to whisper into her ear and her fan, waving in front of her face back and forth in a quick manner made people speculate on the words that Ryu was saying to make his Princess Wife act in such a way.

But truthfully, she was just trying to hide her smile behind the fan. Or else she would give herself away.

Ten minutes later, all hell broke loose in the ceremonial hall as several ladies became lewd and started kissing their husband passionately.

Siri looked across the hall and her eyes met Concubine Nina's and Siri raised her cup up to toast her. Siri could see sweat drip down Nina's face as she held on to the table in a death grip. The effects of the aphrodisiac tea that Siena's maids and nurses served to the married women who went to Luna's bridal chamber were all affected.

The aggressive behavior the women were too much of the husbands and they left right away. Seeing the scene before him, Ryu had to bite the inside of his cheeks to stop himself from laughing.

Seeing the celebration getting cut short, Prime Minister Chen was not happy, but seeing how aggressive the women were towards their husbands, he could only shake his head in disbelief at their lack of control and will.

Siri leaned into Ryu and whispered for them to leave as well, for what she wanted to do was already done. Siri made sure that Crown Prince Morgan was going to have a taste of both of his wives that night. With both Yelona and Luna who drank the tea, their body would be burning up inside and the only way to cool them down was intercourse. Crown Prince Morgan had a lot of work for him to look forward to.

Seeing how forward all the women were towards their husbands, Siri sat across Ryu's lap as her arms circles themselves around his neck. Siri came close to Ryu's ear and started whispering about all the things she would do to him that night. With a wicked smile on his face, he signaled for Petra to push the loving couple to their carriage and left the celebration as well.

"What is going on here?" King Cai asked as the celebration came to a quick end.

"I don't know, Your Highness." Prime Minister Chen said as he scratched his head.

"You must help me, Your Highness." Nina said as her face flushed with passion. "I think we've been fed some kind of aphrodisiac."

King Cai stood up quickly before he ordered an investigation. He quickly pulled Concubine Nina to his side and brought her into the closest courtyard which was located next to the bridal courtyard. 

King Cai stripped off Nina's clothes as the door closes behind them, then he brought her to the top floor where it overlooked into the bridal chambers where Morgan was having his way with Luna. 

Morgan was pistoning himself into her from behind as her large breast swayed back and forth with their movements. 

"What are you doing, your Highness?"  Nina asked as he bent her down so she would be facing the newlywed couple. 

"Watch."  Cai ordered as he plunged himself into her.  Nina cried out loudly as Cai hunched over her and forced her to look at Morgan and Luna having sex.  He timed his movements with theirs and talked lewdly to her about all the things he would do to Luna's breast if she was his concubine. 

Soon the door opened to the bridal chamber and Yelona's blinding passion sought out her husband, not caring if her sister was there or not. 

"Ho, ho.  No wonder that brat wanted to marry the Chen sisters."  King Cai said as he fucked Nina from behind.  "They're kissing sisters, are they.  What a lucky son." 

Nina gripped onto the windowsill as Cai selfishly takes what he wants from her, not giving her any kind of relief.  She was forced to watch Morgan have a threesome with his two wives as the burning passion overtook their senses. 

All through the night, Nina was kept by the window so King Cai could watch his son and two daughter-in-laws have sex and all night, King Cai would put her in the same position and have sex with her.  He came when Morgan came.  He fucked when Morgan fucked.  Whatever Morgan did.  He followed suit as well.  As if it was some kind of sick, twisted game. 

Her torture lasted the whole night.  Until the burning sensation subsided.  Her bruse body finally laid down on the bed with King Cai snoring beside her.  He had already turned his back to her and fell asleep. 

The tears Nina held back the whole night started falling as she cried for herself.  If it wasn't for her family, she wouldn't have married the King.  She would have married Prince Ryu and be loved by him.  Ryu wouldn't have done all these horrible acts on to her and her body.  He wouldn't have watched his own son having sex with his daughter-in-laws and getting off on it.  He wouldn't have treated her this way. 

He would have loved her.  Cherished her.  And protected her. 

Tears fell down the side of her face before sleep finally overtook her tired mind and body. 

Nina woke up to two girls screaming and fighting.  Nina's eyes popped up then she sat up looking around her.  She forgot where she was, but the moment she heard the two girls fighting, she remembered the events of last night. 

Nina felt a strong hand grab onto her hair and without words, dragged her out of bed and to the window.  Her heart beat faster as she knew what was going to happen.  He placed her hands on the side of the window and spread her legs wide.  Her naked body was open of all to see, if anyone looked up, they would see her naked body and her legs spread wide for anyone to look at.  From behind he places himself behind her and squeezed her breast so hard she cried out.  It would make bruises on her, but she knew, if she cried out even more, she would be punished and he loves punishing women. 

"Who do you belong to?"  Cai asked as he slaps her butcheek.

"You, King Cai, I belong to you."  Nina said as Cai slams himself into her. 

She holds her screams inside as she watches Morgan force the fighting girls to kiss then suck him off.  The two girls are crying as he forces them to have sex with each other before taking them from behind.  He fucks them as if they are animals, just like his father.  Nina feels disgusted with the royal family.  She feels disgusted with herself even more. 

Because for a split second, when she was truthful to herself, she had been turned on with the fact that she could be caught if someone looked up to the second floor.  She was turned on to watch the young and healthy Morgan having sex.  She was turned on when King Cai  timed his thrust with Morgan's thrust so she imagined it was Morgan fucking her instead of King Cai. 

She was turned on and she became disgusted with herself because she came all over King Cai when Morgan creamed inside of Luna as Yelona screamed out in her climax as Yuna fingered and ate her out.  Nina hated this realization of herself and it was all Siri's fault.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 511 18
R-rated, for mature audiences! So, where do I start? My name is Elizabeth. I'm 26 and I'm bored as f*ck. You could think I have a perfect life. My h...
5.9M 204K 52
She has it all except his heart. She had done both amazing and ridiculous things but was still treated as a wallflower. She's been a good wife. Bu...
15.7K 489 80
Evelyn, a modern woman, finds herself suddenly transmigrated into a novel where her peaceful life is turned upside down by a crazy Duke who happens t...
9.8K 234 37
All of her life, she thought to marry a romantic man who could take care of her till death and didn't care about wealth that much. A man which she co...