TOUR

By loganjankstadohner

{COMPLETED} Emily thought taking her sister to Logan Paul's tour would be hell, but after the first one, she... More

one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
fourty
fourty one
fourty two
fourty three
fourty four
fourty five
fourty six
fourty seven
fourty eight
fourty nine

three

15.9K 240 14
By loganjankstadohner

I woke up with a headache. staring at a laptop for 4 hours probably isn't the best thing to do. His vlogs were funny, I found myself laughing throughout them all. And his smile...oh my god. okay, now I'm fangirling... I got up and went downstairs, I saw Macy sat at the table. She looked so excited, to be honest, I was a little as well. I looked up at the clock on the wall, it was 9:20. We had to leave at 1, because the traffic would be bad. I grabbed a bacon sandwich and sat at the table.
Macy; I'm so excited.
Emily; same.
Whoops, that slipped out.
Macy; uh, why?
Emily; oh, never mind, I'm just tired.
-
By the time I had finished my sandwich and done the dishes and some other jobs, it was 10:30. I hopped in the shower and washed my hair. I didn't want to make too much of an effort, else it would look like I'm trying to hard. I undid up just doing some casual makeup, not loads, and straightening my hair. I got dressed in my denim shorts and grey top. We were both ready at about 12:30.
-
Macy; do I look okay?
Emily; yeah!
Macy; I'm taking a sharpie with me because I want him to sign my phone.
Emily; okay.
I laughed a little.
-
We got into the car and I stated to drive. As we got closer, I saw the venue and there wasn't much of a cue. We were early. Macy was more than excited now, she's a huge fan of Logan.
I parked in the nearest space and pulled out my phone. The time was 2:15. The doors didn't open until 2:45, and we'd just left in time to miss the traffic. I saw a shop down the road so I decided to get us both some food, when we finished eating, Macy wanted to start queuing, so we stood in the line waiting for the doors to open, there was maybe 10 or 15 people in front of us, so we were very near the start, for some reason, I started to feel nervous, but that was interrupted when a black car slowly drove by and stopped, everyone in the line started cheering and screaming, including my sister. I turned to see Logan getting out of the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.4K 1.2K 24
" you're breaking her. sooner or later you're going to be the only one who can fix her "
275K 4K 59
Your Logan Paul's secret little sister. His fans dont know who you are.Your basically just an average teen. But when you move to LA and your brother...
68.4K 950 31
You are Logan and jakes little sister. You were always very close to your brothers and when they moved to LA you missed them a lot. You finally convi...
64.7K 895 42
Anna Paul, Logan and Jake Paul's little sister, moves in with Logan after being bullied in Ohio. She meets one of Logan's friends and imediately fall...