The Andrew Boys and Me(UNDER...

By gracieyarb

"Wesley..." I say in a low voice. He starts laughing so hard that he's crying. I grab two eggs and throw them... More

NEW STORY
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
ANNOUNCEMENT
09
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
IMPORTANT
sequel
Its Been A While
other stories :))

13

4.3K 170 36
By gracieyarb

I sit in my room doing my book report. Well actually I'm not doing my book report. I'm staring at what's supposed to be my book report. I'm actually thinking about Jase.

How the hell am I going to tell him?

Do I have an answer? Yes of course. I have an answer for everything. Is he going to love the answer I'm going to give him? Uhh.... 50\50. Don't hate me you don't even know me answer.

I'm freaking out because I have no clue how to react. Tomorrow we all have to prep the house for the ball. I still haven't written this damn song either! Tucker and I have to practice our dance at
Like seven. Its 6:45 now and I seriously should be dressed but instead I'm sitting around in sweats. Get your life together Haylee, you're a freaking mess.

I sigh and look at mg laptop. I'll finish you later. I stand up and walk over to my dresser and pull out shorts and a t shirt. I throw it on and get the heels I have to wear for tomorrow. Apparently its better to practice in the shoes you're going to wear so you get used to it. I don't really know, Gia just told me.

I throw it on.

"Haylee here's the notes for the song." Jase says coming into the room.

I look at him as he's looking down at the sheets of paper before glancing up at me and smiling. "You can put them over there." I say pointing to my desk and pulling up my hair.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

I sigh and tighten my ponytail. "I have to practice for the last time with Tucker for the ball tomorrow."

"Shoot I need to practice with Valerie." He says and looks at me.

"I'm not thinking that you like her if that's what you're assuming right now." I say with a smirk.

He smiles nervously and I laugh a little.

"Its tearing me up not knowing your answer. Even if you don't have one." He says breathlessly.

I don't know what to say so I smile weakly. "Well I should uh, go downstairs. Tucker is going to be here soon." I say before rushing out of the room. I go downstairs and Wes and Tucker are in the kitchen talking. They both turn to me giving me a worried look.

"Um hey guys."

"Hey Haylee.." Tucker says trailing off and not meeting my eyes.

"What's going on?" i ask.

"I can't come to the ball tomorrow." Tucker says.

"What do you mean you can't come! You're my partner Tucker!" I exclaim. This cannot be happening right now.

"Hey Tucker." Jase says. He scans the room. "Um what's going on?"

"Tucker can't be my partner anymore." I say and put my elbows on the counter to hold me head.

"What? Why?" Jase asks.

"My dad is coming home from the army tomorrow and I haven't seen him in six years." Tucker explains. Now I can't even be mad at him. Ughhhhhh.

"I'll be your partner." Jase says.

"What about Valerie?" Wes asks.

"She can live without going. Haylee has to go so here's no harm." he says with a shrug.

"Jason Andrews you are my saving grace." i say to him with a smile.

He winks at me. "Anytime Princess."

"Now we have to practice this entire dance in three hours so like let's go." I say and pull is arm to the ballroom.

***

"Hay, it isn't hard. It's right, left, right left. Then back left, back right. Then I dip you and then I lift you up and spin you." Jase says like it's a walk in the park. The rest of the dance is perfected except this ending part that just isn't coming together because it's freaking hard!

"Jase it isn't that easy! If you can notice, I don't dance." Why did High School Musical 2 just pop in my head? 

"Haylee, just try." he says to me.

I sigh and take our first position. We flow through the dance easily until the end comes along. I go and do the moves backwards and Jase drops me on the floor when we do the dip.

"Geez Jase that hurt!" I say rubbing the back of my head.

"You did the steps backwards. again." he says.

"I'm sorry! I can't dance." I tell him again.

"Hey kids." Gia says coming in with Ever right by her side. "Bed now."

"Gia please just five more minutes." I plead.

She shakes her head. "Sorry Hay. It's 12 in the morning and we all have to get up early and make sure this house looks fantastic. You both need rest. You've been at the dance for five hours now."

I groan. "Come on Ever, I'll put you to bed." I say and she squeals with joy

"Goodnight mommy." EVer says to Gia before running in front of Jase and I. 

"This is impossible. I'm never going to get this dance right." I whine.

"Well at least you have the song done." he says.

I stop walking and look at Jase.

"What...?" he asks.

"I didn't even start the song!" This is the absolute last thing I could possibly need right now.

"You go do that song and I'll put Everleigh to bed." he tells me. I nod and run up to my room.

I grab my notebook and my turquoise pen and starts writing like I do every time.

If I look at you

and I see your smile

who had ever known

it could take me a while

to realize that I

love 

you

oh how could I 

not realize you

you're the only one I want

all want is you

oh, I

love

you

looking at you makes my knees go weak

looking at you, I loose my way to speak

looking at you makes my heart go wild

but all I want now is you for a while

oh seeing you

just close to me

makes me feel like your all I need

oh how could I not realize 

that I

love

you

looking at you makes my knees go weak

looking at you, I loose my way to speak

looking at you makes my heart go wild

but all I want now is, you for a while

if I look at you 

and you smile at me 

I know that I'm the luckiest girl there ever to be

looking at you makes my knees go weak

looking at you, i loose my way to speak

looking at you makes my heart go wild

but all I want now is, you for a while

oh i

love

you

When I'm finished writing my first thought is Wes. My next though is Jason. Both of them for two completely different reasons.

If only I knew what those reasons were.

***

"Hayleeeeee!" Ever yells for like the seventeenth time.

"Everleigh Marie Andrews stop yelling!" Gia yells at her.

Everleigh comes into my room with her red dress on and he brown hair in perfect curls spilling over her back. She smiles at me. "Sis do you have any lip gloss?"

I stare at her and think. I hate lip gloss. "Umm let me check."

Literally everyone except me is dressed. We spent the whole day making this place look amazing. I mean we cleaned. we decorated. we helped the caterer. Jase, Jack, Wes, Ford and Dan and me all did a soundcheck. I helped Ever get dressed and dressed Jon and Garrett because apparently neither of them know how to work a tie. I'm just so behind right now and now Ever wants lip gloss.

I rummage through my makeup bag until I find some old strawberry lipgloss that I haven't used in god knows how long.

"Here EV, no please I have forty five minutes to get ready." I say to her as I hand the pink tube to her.

"Thank you Haylee!!" She squeals.

She runs put and I roll my eyes. Dress. I go to my room and look through my closet for my dress. I find it and pull it on. I !move to the bathroom. I pull my long blonde hair into a side fishtail braid and pull out loose strands to make it look cute.  I whisk on eye liner and mascara with bright red matte lipstick. I smile, my red lips popping against my pale skin. Perfect. And that only took me... An hour. Of course it took me an hour.

"Haylee can you help me with this t-" Jase says coming into my room but stops when he sees me. he gives me a once over with his mouth slightly open. "Wow."

I feel myself blushing so much im probably as red as !y lipstick right now. "Shut up." I mumble.

"You look amazing." He says.

"What did you need?" I ask changing the subject.

"Oh yeah umm can you help me with my tie because my mom usually does it." He says sheepishly.

I smile and nod. I quickly tie his tie and pat his chest when I'm dome and look up at him. He's gazing down at me and smirking. "You look stunning Princess." He says.

"Don't lie." I say.

"No lies here princess." He says smiling now.

"Jason Andrews are you flirting with me?" I ask in a teasing voice

He nods. "Im always flirting though."

"Ahh so I'm just like every other girl then huh Mr. Player?"

"You? You don't even compared princess."

***

Hey loves!

so this chapter came out extremely late and its ridiculously short but I have a reason behind it.

SO being the spontaneaous person I am, I have school, volleyball and six siblings. ALl of which need my time and attention. I had Algebra homework. I'm sure most of you know that is absolute torcher. Then I have volleyball practice everyday, twice a day. Then at some point I need quality time with my siblings. I just can't do it all and write. I promise promise promise that the next chapter will be more Haylee and Jase and making every one of you as happy as you can be. The ball is in the next chapter and so is Haylee's answer. I promos promise promise. Buuuut Saturday and Sunday I gave volleyball games so as a result I might not update. I don't even know at this point but now until Sunday there should be at least three chapters. I'm trying too aim for four. This book means a lot to me but I actually have a social Life. I know shocking.

Also keep me in your prayers. I'm going through a really hard time with my mom.

Don't forget to comment vote and share so people know this awesome story us out there! That's all my peeps love you.

Next update:...........?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 3K 44
"You Bitch!" "I'm gonna kill you, I'm gonna kill you!" I started running towards her."Mason grabbed me by my waist and wrapped his arms around me...
787 400 36
"What? Who said anything about liking him? No! I don't like him". I replied quickly. "Stop lying to yourself... You can't beat Cupid". She s...
13.7K 221 24
Lexi was once young, innocent, and perfect. She had the picture-perfect life and family to fit in with it all. She believed all those fairy tales her...
34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...