i met my angel at my worst st...

By qukeisnaqu_luv

More

i met my angel at my worst state part 1
i met my angel at my worst state part 2
i met my angel at my worst state part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12..
chap 13

part 7

237 1 1
By qukeisnaqu_luv

sorry, it's been a while. i try to make it longer. read and enjoy..

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

part 7

Scott pov:

A week later.

I cupped her face with my hand, I bent my head and started kiss her forehead, her eyes, her right cheek, her nose, her left cheek, down to her jaw, her chin then up to the corner of her lips. I kept tease her; I wait until she make her own move. Her hand moved to my nape, then pulled my hair to steady my head. She kissed me hungrily, I kissed her back. She nibbled and softly bit my bottom lip. I open my mouth, but she doesn't make any further move. She pulled her lips and just licked my lips. Everytime I want to catch her tongue, she pulled back. Suddenly she pushed me.

Now she straddled me, her right hand on my shoulder to hold me still on the bed. She lifted her left hand to my face, slowly she lean toward me. I closed my eyes, wait her lips to touch mine, but then I feel her breath on my ear.

"WAKE UP YOU PERVERT" I almost jump from my bed, but a hand holds me still so my head don't bump her head. I blink a few times to clear my vision, then I saw Sisca grinned widely. "Morn, big bro. have a nice dream, huh?" she get up from me. I closed my face with my hands. I still dreaming right? She can't be here. She's in Bali with bunda (mom).

I get up, and I still saw her sitting on my computer seat. She twirled around like she always did. Can't blame her. She's still 15. "Wake up yet, bro?"

"What are you doing here," I look the time on my phone, "at 5.30 in the morning?"

"I still had a jetlag. I can't sleep."

"I mean what are you doing here, in Cali? You supposed to be in Bali with bunda." I walked to bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

"Ask bunda. She's downstairs make breakfast. She asked me to wake you up." She yelled outside the door, "wait you down there, bro." I heard the door shut.

Bunda's here? Why she hadn't told me before that she's coming. There must be something happen. Then it came to my head, SHIT, my fought with Jay at Nancy's wedding. She gonna scream at her lung at me. I grab any clean shirt on the floor and went downstairs. I smelled fried rice, my favorite food. I saw Sam already sit at the dining table, sisca next to him.

"Morn, Scott? How's life?" mom ask over her shoulder.

"It's cool. When you arrived, bun?" I sit on the head of table, my usual seat.

"At 4.30. Thank god I still have the keys, or we'll still sit outside till you two wake up." She snorted. She came with a large bowl of fried rice. I miss her cook. "Let's eat so we can get some sleep. We're famished and exhausted. It's a long flight." She served us like she always did.

"Now, we'll go to sleep, then you start telling me anything when I wake." She standing up and walked with sisca to their room. "Clean up, boys. No more sleep." She yelled from upstairs. Sam groaned, I'm still speechless. I was wondering why she came. If it about my fought with jay, why she doesn't look mad at all. She looked happy.

"Any idea why they came?" I asked Sam. He shrugged and started clean the tables and dishes. I helped him cleaning the others. We finished at 6.15. Sam ran upstairs and prepares to go to college. I back to my room and grab my phone to call kenzie.

"Hallo..." she answered with her husky voice. She just woke up.

"Rise and shine, zie." I cheered.

"Huh?" silent for a moment, "aren't you sleeping? It's still haven't 7 yet."

"I was sleep. My sister wakes me up. She arrived with my mom this morning."

"Ow, why don't you go back to sleep? It's still early in the morning."

"cant." I took a deep breath before ask her, "Hey, can I drive you to work today? I already wake up and I don't have anything to do this morning."

"What bout your mom and sis?"

"They're sleeping now. They had a jet lag. They'll still be asleep after I drive you."

She thinks for a moment, "ok then. Can you be here at 8?"

"Where's your address?" she give me her address, "I'll get ready now. By the way, don't eat yet, I'll bring you something for breakfast, k?"

"k. See you later. Bye."

"Bye."

I take a shower after I hung up the phone. I wear my black jeans, my black Armin tee, black vans and black superman hat. I'm not an emo or Goth. I just love black. I went downstairs and put the fried rice to microwave. I pour the coffee and warm milk to tumblers, then removed the fried rice to a lunchbox.

I leave the house at 7.15, I take my Porsche cayenne. I type her address to my gps. I arrived there in 20 minutes. I get out from my car and knock her house. A big man opened the door. He has the same eyes like kenzie, but he has a rough profile.

"May I help you?"

"It's for me, Pa." kenzie yelled from inside.

Her dad checking me out, "what your name?" he said sternly.

"Scott, sir."

"How..." he can't finished his words cause suddenly kenzie stand beside him, "gonna go, pa. Or I'm going to be late." She grabbed my hand and dragged me to my car. I nodded to his dad before entering my car.

"Why the rushing? It hasn't 8 yet."

"Cause I'm going to be late." She buckled her seatbelt.

"Last time I check, your office not that far from here. We can have a breakfast first and YOU still HAVENT late yet." I said matter-of-factly.

She turned to me then sighed, "If he starts interrogating YOU. I definitely will be late."

I chuckled at her words. I give her the breakfast that I brought from home, and told her to eat it. She ate it during the ride. When we arrived at her offices, it's still early, so we stayed at my car and talked random things. Then there's a tap on my window. I turned down the window then groan. It's Mr. Flirt.

"Hi, babe...what are you doing here?" he said in his gay voice.

"Just drive someone." He bent down so he can see the passenger seat. I turn to kenzie and saw her smile slightly while waving to Ian. His flirt smile faded instantly when he saw her, "why are you with her, babe?" his eyes still on her.

"I WANT to drive her to work." I emphasize my word.

"I want the Daniels, Anderson and Jameson's file on my desk when I'm there." He said to kenzie harshly. I feel her tense so I hold her hand tightly.

"It still 15 minutes to her work time. So, I think she can accompany me while you have your breakfast." I nodded to a sandwich and coffee on his hand, "she will do her task before you be there."

He glared to her then look back at me, "whatever you said, babe." He leave my car with a humph. Jeez, he's so annoying. I look back to kenzie, and I saw she's blushing and looked down at her lap. I followed her gaze then noticed that I intertwined our hand.

"Mmmm...sorry." I said but not released her hand.

"I better get going." She mumbled. I nodded and released her hand. She got out from my car then wait for me to drive off. I turned down the passenger window and lean to the side so she can see me. "Can I drive you home today? I haven't finished my convo with your dad."

She smiled widely and chuckled, "be here at 4." I nodded and start to drive off as I saw her waving on my rear mirror.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

@ Home

"Back from somewhere?" I turned around and saw my mom opened the fridge taking the juice. "Just drove someone to work."

"Does Sam already work now? He never told me before." I rolled my eyes.

"Not Sam, bun. He has his own bike. And he still on college" I grumbled.

"Ow, so who is it? He? She?" she asked innocently. I groaned. I know her games. She tried to 'picked info' from me.

"Just friend, bun." I mumbled while put lunches on dining tables.

"Hmmm...macaroni tuna. So, who is she?" she kept asking while served me and herself.

"fuck." I mumbled, I hate her sometime. "Watch your mouth baby. No cursed while I'm here."

"Sorry, bun."

Sisca took a seat next to mom. When she saw my cook, she grinned, "who is she, bro?"

Bunda chuckled and I glared to her. "Don't use that glared to me. It won't work. Who is she?"

"Why it have to be 'she'?"

Bunda got chocked and look me with a scared look. "Chill bun, it's definitely a 'she'. He's too macho man to be a gay."

"I mean, why you keep asking 'who's she?'. It doesn't have to be someone." I explained to bunda.

Sisca burst out laughing, "come on bro. you cook macaroni tuna. You only cooked it when you're in love. The last time I taste it was before you break up with Sarah." She said matter-of-factly.

I dropped my fork when she mentioned Sarah. She noticed it then she apologized to me. After that we ate in silence. I was glad that they both dropped it off, but I don't like the tension that happened.

"Any plan while you here, sis?"

"Don't know yet." She shrugged, "maybe hang out with my old friends, or visit stephie and the families with mom. Why?"

"Don't want to go shopping?" they both look at each other then burst out laughing, "we can find same things in Bali with lower price. It's cheaper there. Not intending to shop here." Mom answered.

"Surfing, tanning?"

Bunda slapped the back of my head, "how long since the last time you come to Bali? That's what she do everyday there. Is she haven't tan enough yet?"

"Maybe I tan enough, but different beach, different waves. I missed Cali's wave. What bout today?" haha..My same old lil sister. I taught her surfing when she's 9, and she got addicted since. "Sorry sis, I already have a plan today. I take you tomorrow, k?"

She cheered while bunda rolled her eyes.

After we finished bunda helped I washed the dishes,

"Busy today?" bunda asked.

"Nope. Just need to check some sites, maybe edited a few. But nothing that I cant does from home. Why?"

"Just wondering your plan?" I hesitated for a while, but better tell her than she knows from others. She wont stop interrogated me till my last blood.

"Just picked a friend from work and drive her home."

"Ow. Okay." I heard a smile on her face. She dried her hand then walked out the kitchen, but then she turn around to me, "I'll be here for 3 weeks. You better bring her here before I go back or I'll call the entire girl in your phone and asked them by myself."

I turn to her, "you wont do that." I stated. She smirked evilly. Oh yeah, she will do it.

"k. I'll bring her on Friday."

"Good boy." Then she leave me with her evilly laugh echoing the room. I never understand her weird jokes. And I don't want to know what's on her mind.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kenzie pov:

I HATE IAN!!!! I really want to bash his head to the wall and push him to window. He made everything difficult today. He disagreed all my works, he asked really stupid tasks, and when I did it he told me that I'm not using my brain but when I didn't do what he asked he'll keep bugging me till I did it. GOD, WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM???!!! He's great as a friend, but when it included work and men, he'll be a total bitch. Right now I don't know which one that makes him so bitchy. Is he did this because Scott drove me this morning, or because he really stressed out bout a big event for this week. I hope it's for the latter, because I know how to handle him if that's the reason. But if it because of Scott, I'm clueless. We never fought or argued bout a man before.

20 minutes before 4, he asked me to retype the entire reports from the last 2months events. There were 14 reports I have to retype. I sent message to Scott, told him that he doesn't need to picked me up today cause I'll have overtime. It's 6.20 now. I'm alone in the office. I just had finished 3 reports, 11 more to go.

"Wow, you really busy aren't you?" I jumped on my seat. I turned to see Scott with coffee cup in his hand. He used visitor badge on his chest. He offered me the coffee.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him as I took the coffee.

"I told you I'll drive you home today."

"But I sent you a message, didn't you read it?"

"I did. But I got a hint that 'your boss' will make you difficult today.' he puncture the word, "and I'm right. What he asked you to do?"

I sighed, " He asked me to retype all the reports from the last 2 months." He took one of the reports checking the papers.

"How much?"

"Huh?"

"The reports?"

"Ow, 14. But I had finished 3 so 11 more to go. I've to give him tomorrow"

"Just need to retype it right? No need to checked it or edit it?" I shook my head. He grabbed his phone from his pocket and calls someone.

"Hey Sam, busy tonight?" -What's he doing- I wonder.

"Do me a favor, I'll bring some reports, you just need to retype it. K?" I pulled his hand trying to get his attention, but he just gives me a sign to wait.

"No probs. I'll be home at.." he look his wristwatch, "9, then you can start to work. I need it tomorrow." I heard Sam said something, then Scott looked hesitant for a moment then sigh. "I'm still at kenzie's work. I'll take her to dinner and drive her home first before I go home. Got to go." He shut the phone. "Turn off your com. I take you to dinner now then I'll drive you home. Don't worry bout the reports, I'll bring it tomorrow when I picked you to work." He walked to the door brought the entire reports. I only can stare at him dumbfounded.

"Hurry up. I'm starving waiting for you since 4." His words snapped me. I shut down the com and catch up with him.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sam pov:

"Do me a favor," huh? Scott asks me a favor. That's new," I'll bring some reports, you just need to retype it. K?"

"Nada problemo, but you have to bring me sushi and freeze frappucino."

"No probs. I'll be home at.. 9, then you can start to work. I need it tomorrow."

"Okay. Where are you now by the way?" he sounds hesitant for a moment.

"I'm still at kenzie's work. I'll take her to dinner and drive her home first before I go home. Got to go." He blurted it out and hung up the phone before I can response. I look at my phone dumbfounded.

"What's wrong?" my mom asks.

"Scott asks me a favor."

"So?"

"Since we're child have you ever saw or heard him ask a favors from me?", I ask her back, "he always be a great big brother who can solve everything. It's forbid for him to ask a favor from me."

"Maybe he has a big problem." She thought her word a moment then looked worried, "he's not in deep trouble right?"

"Relax, mom. He's not." I chuckled, "He's just being whipped."

Mom slapped my head and stand up instantly. "You, o'on. It's not funny. Why you look so happy when someone whipping your brother? Do you feel happy above his suffer? And, WHO'S THE BASTARD WHO DARE WHIPPED MY SON??!" her voice rising along her sentence. Jesus, I forgot that she still has problem with her vocab. She took some words literally. Cant blame her. English not her mother language.

Sisca laugh so hard till she drop from the couch while I rub my head. Damn, it's hurt. "It's..not..what..he..meant..mom..." she said between laugh.

"explain?!!" mom give her order tone, hands on the hip. She looks scary when she does this.

"he's head over heels for a girl." I explain. She relaxed slowly and smile appeared on her face. She sat again and replaces my hand to rub my head that she slapped before.

"she's the girl you talked about on the phone?"

"yup."

"have you met her?" sisca amused.

"she's the one that make he fought with jay on Nancy's wedding." they cheered, and sisca jumping on the couch clapping her hand. Then they give me a sign to wait while they go to kitchen. 30 minutes later they back with waffles, strawberry ice cream and chocolate syrup. Mom makes waffles with strawberry ice cream and chocolate syrup for each of us.

"LET'S THE STORY BEGIN." Mom cheered.

Shit, Scott will beat the shit out of me. But his rival is mom and no one dare to object mom, especially him. So, I'm save. Besides, if he gets mad at me, mom'll back me up. So...I start to tell them bout kenzie.

Scott arrived around 9. Smile plastered on his face. He gives me couple files and my order. Sushi and freeze frapuccino.

"when u finished just text me. I'll get it. Or leave it in front of your or my door." He walked to stairs. He stopped at the first step, "kenzie says hi and thank you. She miss hang out with you."

I turn to him, " are you gonna talk or text him tonight?"

"maybe, why?"

"tell her me too. I miss her a lot and I want to take her to lunch tomorrow." He frowned which amused me. I know he jealous, I grinned and he noticed it.

"what?" he asked sternly.

"nothing. Just happy to saw you like that again."

"like what?" he curious.

"being whipped."

"what?" I shrugged then turn back to tv still grinning.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hope u like it..

comment..vote..fan..or do what u like..

thank u

-qukeisnaqu_luv-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 102 11
"Goodbye.." Jschlatt x p!childoc @sᴀɴᴅʏғʀᴏɢʟᴇɢs © 2023
51.4K 3.1K 12
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢'𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬, 𝐲𝐨�...
31.4K 904 34
𝐀 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘 𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 || 𝑱𝒖𝒌𝒆 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐒 [14+] 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍 - 𝟏𝟐/𝟏𝟐/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇...
93.5K 672 174
Outerbanks couples oneshots/sickfics