The Andrew Boys and Me(UNDER...

By gracieyarb

"Wesley..." I say in a low voice. He starts laughing so hard that he's crying. I grab two eggs and throw them... More

NEW STORY
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
ANNOUNCEMENT
09
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
IMPORTANT
sequel
Its Been A While
other stories :))

11

4.7K 188 46
By gracieyarb

"Wait, so explain this to me again." I say to Gia as I take a bite of my apple.

She smiles at me. "The hospital I work at does a fundraising ball every year. My children all have to bring a date but the need a special ballroom dance to preform. You, my wonderful dear, will be going with one of the older three to save you the trouble and one of them the trouble. It's not hard I promise. also, if you could sing for me, that would be fantastic.' she says with a wide smile.

I laugh. "of course I'll sing for you G."

"Oh thank you so much." she says.

Jase walks in with Wes and I smile at Jase. His smile drops knowing that I want something.

"Jason! Just the person I'm looking for. So your wonderful mother informed be about the hospital ball thingy. So-"

"You want me to go with you?" he finishes for me smirking.

"Will you?" i ask folding my hands together and pouting.

"how am I supposed to say no to that?" he asks.

I squeal and run over and hug him. "Thank you thank you thank you!" I pull back and my eyes flick over to Wes who's staring me down.

It's been a good two weeks since we made this little deal of ours. We've both just been very annoyed with what the other one is doing. He's flirted with mainly Bea and of course Valerie because when you get one, you get the other. Despite Mason and Beatrice's thing going on, he still does it.

I've flirted with Tucker a lot and Jase a lot too. Tucker's just really sweet and Jase is Jase. Wes has just gotten annoyed and walked out of the room or scowled at me.

The worse that's happened was me yelling at Bea to get the hell out of the house. she was basically stripping for Wes in the living room while the Garrett, Jon, Ever, and Vince were in there like come on. They're way to young to be exposed to her sluttiness.

Mason and I haven't talked. I avoid any chance i get. maddie cussed him out at lunch last Friday though. that was just wow. She may be small but she's a firecracker I'm telling ya.

"who are you going with Wes?" i ask with a fake smile.

he smugly returns it. "Beatrice. Who else?"

i resist my urge to cringe. so go ahead and do it for me. "That's um great. You know what you should do though?"

he looks a bit surprised. "um what?"

"You should totally ask her out!" i say. "oh no wait. you can't ask her. She's dating Mason. How could I forget? Now who are you going to ask?"

He narrows his eyes at me.  "right if course." he says through gritted teeth.

"You can take Haylee, Wes. I'll ask Valerie." Jase volunteers. Curse you for being so damn nice Jason Andrews.

Wes smirks at me. "Of course I will."

I roll my eyes and groan a little. "Thanks Wes." I mumble.

He winks. "Anytime kitten. Come on. We're going somewhere." he says and starts walk towards the stairs.

"wait!" I calls nod run after him. I chase him up the stairs and when I'm in arms length I grab his arm. "Here are we going?"

He smiles. "It's a surprise. Just bring your suit."

"And if I don't..?"

h esters really close to me. "Then I'll make you go."

i look at him dead in the eyes for a while. i finally let out a sigh and march into my room I pull on my bathing suit and skinny jeans and a t shirt with a zip up hoodie. I meet Wes in the hallway a few minutes later.

He's dressed in swim trucks and a tank top that hugs his muscles so perfectly. he smirks at me. "Don't drool too much kitten."

"i'm not drooling!" i protest even though we both know I am. I may hate the guy but he does looks amazing.

he grins and wave me towards him. "Juat come on kitten."

I roll my eyes and follow him downstairs. "Where are we even going? it's like 60 degrees. Who swims when it's sixty degrees outside?"

I follow him outside. "We're going to the lake." he says nonchalantly.

"What lake?" I ask.

"My dad bought a lake house like four years ago." he says and gets in the car.

"Your dad just up and bought a lake house?" I ask.

He nods and starts pulling out of the driveway. "yeah, it's where we spend our summers because it's nice there. My dad is closing it up next week so i want to go down there one more time before he does."

"Oh, I get it. Wait, why are you bringing me?" I ask.

He smiles and faces forward. "I have my reasons."

I narrow my eyes at him. Wesley, what are you planning?

***

"H-haylee c-come on. It's not t-that c-cold." Wes stutters as he stands waist deep in the water shivering.

I gape at him and make dramatic hand gestures towards him. "Are you stupid or are you dumb? You're freezing your butt of over there. There is no way I'm getting it."

I wrap my arms over my bare stomach because 1) I'm freezing and 2) Wes is staring at me in the weirdest ways.

"Kitten, come on. I'll catch you if you jump." he says holding out his arms.

I purse my lips and eye him down. He flashes me a jaw dropping smile and i cave. Ugh i just can't when it comes to this boy. "fine. you better have hot cocoa inside or you're so dead."

"I promise there's hot cocoa inside. Now jump." he says extending his arms again.

I suck in a breath and hold it before running and jumping off the edge of the dock. My feet hit the cool water first, making my eyes squeeze shut. i let out a squeal as Wesley's strong arms embrace me. He picks me up bridal style from under water. he holds me closer to his chest and I hold onto his neck.

"Wes it's so cold please get me out!" i yell and hi chest vibrates with laughter.

He pulls me closer and our faces are very close. A little too close. "Calm down kitten it's just water."

"Yes water that is freezing my little ass off." i say shivering. "If I get pneumonia, you can expect the doctor's bill." I threat.

He smiles lopsided at me and my body goes limp in his arms. "Yeah right."

"Dick." I mutter.

"I can gladly drop your little ass in this water and you can swim your way back to the shore." he says.

I pull myself closer to him and shake my head vigorously. "no need. Keep walking pretty boy."

He laughs but does just that. We get to shore after he trudges through the water, but he doesn't set me down. He manages to bend down and pick up a towel and wrap me in it and carry me up to the house. Once we get inside he sets me down.

"I'll get a fire going. the cocoa is in the kitchen." he tells me and walks off into the living room.

I wrap my towel tightly around me and walk over in the direction of the kitchen. I look through the cabinets until I find the box of cocoa. I fill a mug with hot water and follow the instructions. I throw my towel off to the side since I'm basically dry.

As i stir the cocoa mix in with the water a pair of arms slide around my bare waist and I'm pulled back against a hard chest. "Wes..." i warn. "what do you think you're doing?"

he leans his head down and presses the side of his face to mine. "What ever do you mean kitten?"

"Wes you know exactly what I mean."

He presses his lips to my ear, smiling. "I do." he whispers.

"yeah I got that. why?"

"Well kitten you see, you said that our deal was that we could flirt with whoever we want. So why not flirt with each other?" he says in a teasing voice.

I really should watch what I say from now on. My words are always twisted when it comes to him.

"Wes, I'm warning you now that if you make whatever move you are about to make, it could make or break one or both of us." i say.

He doesn't say anything for a bit. he turns me around and my back is pressed against the counter, putting an arm on either side of me. he looks down on me with his deep brown eyes. "You're a risk I'm willing to take kitten."

With that his lips are on mine and the rest of the world is forgotten.

***

Later that night, Wes and I sat in the living room with only the fire he made illuminating the room. I was sitting on the couch wrapped in a cozy plaid blanket, nestled on the couch. Wes was in the arm chair and neither of us were talking. We just enjoyed each other's company.

We left about a half hour ago because Gia said she had a dress picked out for me and needed make sure it fit before the ball next weekend.

"So, what do you think?" gia asks.

I turn around and face the mirror, open my eyes since Gia didn't want em to see it at all and i'm stunned. It has a sweetheart neckline and the top is complete rhinestone and black. A black band separates the rhinestone top from the ruffled bottom. Each layer has a black stripe. It's absolutely stunning.

"Gia it's just amazing." I gush staring at myself as my hair spills over my shoulders.

"Good because that is the only dress i picked out for you." she says and I laugh.

There's a knock at my door. "Who is it?" I ask.

"Wes." he answers.

"Shoot. I don't want him to see so I'm going to go and change." i tell gia and she nods. i grab my clothes and rush into the bathroom to change. i listen in on gia and Wesley's conversation while I change.

"Hey honey, Haylee is just changing, she'll be out in a second." she say to Wes.

"No I actually wanted to talk to you." he says.

"Go ahead." she says.

"There's this girl i like, pretty sure I'm falling for her. You know i don't do this kind of thing so can you give me some advice?" he pleads.

"Do I know this girl?" Gia asks.

"Probably not."he says.

i block out the rest of the conversation.

I hate to admit it, but,

it hurts that Wes likes this mystery girl.

and not me.

***

hey loves!

So I'm lowkey screaming because i just reached 2K reads in a SIX DAYS. It's incredible how much you guys support my writing and the story! You guys are amazing and each of you are perfect!

This chapter is dedicated to @bluesagent

Who do you think this mystery girl is??

Do you think Haylee will still go to the ball with Wes??

Only time will tell!

make sure to comment,vote and share so people know this awesome story is out there! That's all my peeps! love ya

next update: uhh maybe tonight??? maybe not who even knows

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

787 400 36
"What? Who said anything about liking him? No! I don't like him". I replied quickly. "Stop lying to yourself... You can't beat Cupid". She s...
1.8M 55.2K 42
"Aspen, you'll pay for double crossing us" the tall Greek God like guy seethed. Holding his gun firmly in his grip directed at my head. "you'll regr...
2.4K 86 26
A parody... except it slowly gets less satirical as I get way too attached to the characters and turn the story into a shipping-fest ~~~~ "Why are yo...
13.7K 221 24
Lexi was once young, innocent, and perfect. She had the picture-perfect life and family to fit in with it all. She believed all those fairy tales her...