Fate and Destiny [Akashi x Ku...

By WinterRaineeDay

"Then, let's make a promise that only I can sing your songs." That was the forgotten promise after the incide... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty - Two
Chapter Twenty - Three
Chapter Twenty - Four
Special Countdown Preview on Chapter 25
Chapter Twenty-Five
Special Countdown Preview to Chapter 26
Chapter Twenty - Six
Special Countdown Preview on Chapter 27
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Special Countdown Preview on Chapter 28
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Special Countdown Preview on Chapter 29
Chapter Twenty - Nine
Special Countdown Preview on Chapter 30
Chapter Thirty
From The Authoress
Story Details - Summary/Characters/Song List
A Poem Just For You
Second Book - Sequel
Valentine EXTRA : Flavor of Life
F&D Fan-Art
Second Route - Melody of Spring
2015 KnB Watty Award - Vote

Chapter Twelve

2.5K 77 42
By WinterRaineeDay

*Please take note, this chapter has a lil of 'that' .Also there's a lot of phone-calls in this chapter so if you see dots after a certain part, it means flash back. 

Previous on Chapter 11

“…You are a lucky man, Akashi. I envy you!” Takao pats his back.

“…Kise-kun has been a bit hard to approach past few days. It's like he's there but he's not there at the same time…he always stare at me for unknown reason, to be honest its getting uncomfortable"

“I’ll lose both you and my precious friends if I disobeyed my father orders. “The pain in his orbs shows how he truly felt.

"I love you…I love you! Why? Why the hell someone like you did this to me?! This is the worst, the total complete worst!"

"Akashi-chii~ you shouldn't be so greedy~ Kuroko-chii is mine."

_______________________________________

“You’ve gotta be kidding me…”

Kagami frowned when he saw that bouquet of red roses first thing in the morning after he opens the door to get the newspaper. In fact, this has been the 13th ones for the past two weeks. There is no sender name on the card but only some disturbing message written on it – Kuroko Tetsuki, I love you. You are mine, and mine alone.

“Taiga, would you like some bacons to go with –“the bluenette stopped abruptly as she frowned at the appearance of the roses once again. Still clad in her teddy bear printed pajamas dress with her usual unbelievable bed head, her shoulder fell.

“We really should report to the police about this, Tetsu. This is some serious stalker problem. I can’t let you walking around out there alone anymore. Who knows what this creep will do to you if I let you out of my sight for a second! This has to stop.” Kagami threw the roses into the bin.

It has been nearly two weeks since both her and Akashi began to fix their relationship. Kuroko also signed contracts with the Rakuzan Agency, however her identity remain anonymous to the rest of the band members and the agency staff, only few in the agency knows she’s HEAVEN.

All things went well around her, until one day, she received a bouquet of red roses that were left in front of Kagami doorstep. At first, the message was not as disturbing as now, however it began to disturb her when the roses kept appearing and with more messages.

She knows as much as Kagami did, that she doesn’t mingle with many people. Her circle of friends is very small, most of the time the band members of the Generation of Miracles who would come around and talk or invite her to sit with them. Kagami didn’t mind though, he is happy to see Kuroko life began to look up better than before but this stalker of hers doesn’t show any signs of stopping this nonsense any soon.

“Just wait for me here in the cafeteria when you’re done with your classes. I will come as soon as possible after mines done. Don’t go anywhere else, okay?” Kagami reminded her after the lunch breaks over. Kuroko nodded. Everyone else has began to clear the cafeteria including the rest of the GoM except the three of them, Kagami, Kuroko and Aomine who is in the same class as Kagami. The two of them accompany her back to her class, after making sure, she is in the class, only then Kagami, and Aomine left for theirs.

“So…what’s up with the overprotective attitude to your sister? Having a sis-con or something?” The navy blue haired guitarist received a ridiculous look from the red head as if he just grew another head.

“You did not just say that.” Kagami scowled as they approached their class block. He hastens his pace to the class, leaving Aomine behind.

“Yes I did, I mean look at you earlier. Telling her to wait for you there and stuff, what’s up with that?” he caught up to Kagami. The red head guitarist sighed as he stopped abruptly. “Someone has been stalking her, sending her roses and stuff early in the morning for the past two weeks. What’s worst is, the messages on the card is getting very disturbing each day”

“What the hell, for serious? That is some serious messed up shit, man. Have you report this to the police or something?” Aomine heard some messed up stories in the entertainment industry but being stalked like this by an unknown stalker, seriously messed up. Kagami shook his head. “Ha? Shit like this should have been reported way earlier, man. What if that stalker wants to do something to your sister?!”

“Tetsu said there’s no point in reporting it to the police. I mean what can they do?” Kagami leaned against the large pole as he sighed.

Aomine hummed. “True…just let me know if you need help to keep another eye on your sister. You can’t all do these all by yourself. I’ll let the others know, no worries, our lips are sealed” Aomine grinned as he pats Kagami’s shoulder, letting him know that Kagami is not alone in this.

“Thanks, man” he smiled. Aomine nodded, acknowledging his gratefulness.

“No problem, man”

Little did they know the stalker is right under their nose.

“Kuroko-chii, I think we can nail it at the practical exam!” Kise beams happily after the two of them gone over the music score several time with their duet. Kuroko flipped through the music sheet as she fixed some parts. She nodded.

They have been in the studio for several hours, going through their music sheets for a few more time as their practical exam week is just around the corner. Kise often insisted that she should stayed back after classes’ ends for the day but Kagami won’t allow her especially with the stalker at prowl. She could have sworn that Kagami threw several cold glares at the keyboardist.

“Nee, Kuroko-chii~ wanna go for some vanilla milkshake later? My treat!” he grins. Kuroko blinks, she was tempted, but she remembers that she has promised her brother, she would wait for him. She furrowed at the two choices. Whenever vanilla milkshake is in the deal, she could not help it but to accept.

“Sorry Kise-kun. I’ve promised Taiga that I would wait for him and go straight home with him” she apologetically clasped her hands in front of her as she bowed her head a bit. Kise shoulder fell as he frowned.

“Eh? You’re not a kid anymore, Kuroko-chii. Why the need to be controlled and caged or is he forcing you?” his tone was different from the usual him.

Kuroko grew annoyed. She never liked it when someone badmouthed her brother. “Taiga is not controlling or caging me, Kise-kun. He’s merely protecting me from harm” she grabbed the music sheets and gathered them into the folders as she stuffed them into her bag pack.

“Now if you would excuse me, I need to leave as it’s almost time before Taiga classes end. I believed Akashi-kun mentioned that the band is having a practice today, so you should leave too before he gets mad at you for coming in late again” Kise mood destroyed upon the said name. He gritted his teeth. She was about to leave before Kise grabbed a hold of her arm.

“Kuroko-chii, I would appreciate it, if you don’t mention of Akashi. It annoys me a lot. Akashi this, Akashi that. It’s always him. I’m getting sick of hearing his name everywhere I go.” His grips tightened on her arm. She winced then she flinched when she saw the sharp dangerously cold look on his face and orbs. She finds it strange when Kise doesn’t call Akashi as Akashi-chii anymore.

“K-Kise-kun, please it hurts” Kuroko tries to wiggle her arm out of the keyboardist grips. Fears building up in her, she wants nothing else but to leave the studio right now.

“Nee…Tetsuki-chii, why won’t you look at me? I’m always right by your side, longer than him” he pushed her against the wall, pinning her against it, as he is not letting go of her arm. The sudden sadistic tone and given name usage gave her a chill down her spine.

“Ki-Kise-kun….” Her orbs widened in fear as Kise face getting closer to hers. She could feel his breathe against her, she quickly shut her eyes as turns her head away, but Kise forcefully turns it back facing him. Pearls of tears began to gather at the corner of her eyes.

This is not the Kise Ryota she knew! This is not him! Someone help me, please!

“Tetsu, are you done yet? We need to get some groce—” her plea has been answered. Both Aomine and Kagami stood froze at the door, eyes widened at the sight in front of them. Kagami was the first one to punched Kise right in the face, the blonde fell several steps backwards.

“WHAT THE FUCK, KISE?! What the hell are you thinking?!” Kagami roared as he pulled his sister closer to him. Protectively, he stood in front of her, Aomine quickly held the red head tiger back from pluming the keyboardist.

“Let me at him, Aomine! No one allowed touching my sister!” he growled, his orbs flares in anger. Kise merely wiped off the bloods seeps from the small cut on his lips. He shows no sign of apologizing at the bluenette.

“Tetsu, both you and Kagami must leave now before someone come here and report this to the admins! UGH! OI! BAKAGAMI!” Aomine drags the wild tiger out of the studio, followed by the smaller bluenette who immediately grabbed her bag from the floor and closes the door without missing the look on Kise face.

Aomine lets out a heavy sigh as he looked left and right. “You idiot! What if someone saw this?! You could have been suspended from the course!” he lashed out. Kuroko stood silently behind them as she hugged her bag pack. Kagami fumed as he looked away, then he slowly approached the bluenette.

“You okay, Tetsu?” his orbs looked from head to toe of his beloved sister, looking for any bruises. His face darkens when he noticed the slight bruise on her right arm. He was about to stomp back into the studio but Kuroko stopped him before he could. She didn’t say a word but that alone enough for him to change his mind and bring her home. Aomine sees them off, before heading back into the studio.

There, Kise was gathering his belongings as Aomine decided it is safer to stand a little bit further from the keyboardist when he sensed that murderous and cold vibe around him. He furrowed. “Oi, Kise. What the hell just happened to you?” he flinched when Kise threw him a cold gaze before leaving the studio. “Are you not going for practice tonight?” but Kise ignores him and walks away. Aomine are puzzled by the odd behavior. He pulls out his phone, dialing a number.

“Yo, Akashi. We need to talk, now. It’s about Kise.”

______

The drive home was silent. Kagami plans in getting groceries are immediately cancel, he even called in the Seirin Agency that he was working and in contract with, informing them, that he will not be able to attend the evening recording session. There is no way in hell; he’s going to leave his sister out of his sight anymore.

Kuroko stares outside the CRV window as she watched the car passed by stores and pedestrians by the pavements. Kagami stole several glances at the bruised arm. Oh, how he would love it if he could beat the shit out of Kise for touching Kuroko but that is that. Right now, he needs to find out who is that stalker. Something tells him, it’s Kise.

“I’ll get some ice for that. Sit here for a sec.” Kagami dropped his backpack on the couch as he went to the kitchen fridge, getting some ice cubes into a small cloth. Kuroko nodded as she sat. She could hear the sounds of the ice cubes dropping out from its tray.

“Here, put this on it” her brother returns with a small bundle of clothing filled with ice cubes. She took it and has it pressed against her bruise. She winced at the coldness. Kagami leans against the couch as he closes his eyes, draping his other arm on his head.

“What the hell is up with Kise…?” he thought as he looked at his sister who gingerly made sure the ice pack pressed against those purplish bruise. “Go get some rests, I’ll call you when dinner is ready” he gets up. She nodded as she made a beeline to her room. He grabbed his phone and began dialing as he walked towards the window, looking outside.

After several ringing, someone picked up the call.

“Tatsuya, I need your help.”

__________

All three of them has already gathered and preparing to start their practice for the evening. After Akashi was discharge from the hospital two weeks ago, their manager, Satsuki Momoi forms a new schedule for them, shorter practice sessions each day so that the band members can get proper rest instead of overworking themselves to the bone to perfect their parts in each songs.

However…Kise has been acting weird. Usually despite the heavy schedule the keyboardist, slash model has, Kise would always make it in time for the practice. Most of the time, he would be the first one to arrive before Akashi but for the past few weeks…he has been skipping and slacking off the practices. Without their keyboardist, the band cannot do proper practices. This greatly concerns everyone in the band as the next performance is three months away and it is a very short time to go over the entire new list for it for their next album.

It was thirty minutes later, only then Kise showed up in the agency studio. He didn’t bother looking at them, as he strides across the room towards his keyboard, putting a cold poker face. Ignoring everyone gazes.

“Ryota, where have you been? Your manager informed us that your schedule for today is empty. You are supposed to be here 40 minutes ago.” Akashi decided to take it upon himself. He is a very punctual individual, as much as he dislike scolding his friends who is band mates, he must do so as their bandleader as it is not fair to those who arrived in time.

“It’s none of your business, Akashi. I came, didn’t I, isn’t that more than enough?” Cold tone drapes onto the studio, gaining all three other males in it but for someone like Kise to use that tone against the red head. Aomine swallowed the heavy lump in his throat as he glanced at Akashi who looked calm but who knows what the red head would do.

Akashi chuckled. “It is my business, Ryota. You are part of this band, we are to practice and prepare for our next performance in a month but your performance has declined as of lately and it does not help one inch with the band. I am to make sure that each of us performs at the highest quality a band can show” he approached the blonde; he noticed the small cut on the keyboardist lips.

“However, I’ll let you off today. Make sure this does not happen anymore.” Both Murasakibara and Aomine watched from aside, it’s not that they dare to interfere but the way Akashi and Kise looked at each other, in hostility. The two of them exchanged looked as Akashi signaled for them to begin their part of the song.

.

.

Akashi was on his way to the agency when his phone rang. He picked the call up, upon seeing the caller ID.

“Daiki.” He greeted. It was unusual for the guitarist to call him, unless it is important.

“Yo, Akashi. We need to talk, now. It’s about Kise.” All of his attention focused to the voice of the guitarist who began explaining things, which greatly concerns him.

Ten minutes later, after a long talk with Aomine. “So yeah, you need to talk to him like man to man. He changed too much and today incident proved it. He might do something he will regret and Kagami wasn’t happy about it. I’m sure if I weren’t there to stop him, he’ll send Kise to his grave” The red head frowned at the thought of Kise sexually harassed Kuroko and the news of someone stalking Kuroko.

“I understand. I will look into this matter. Thank you for informing me of this, Daiki.”

“Yeah, no problem. Tetsu is my friend too; I don’t want anything to happen to her as well. See ya later” He replied as he shifts his guitar bag on his shoulder. Aomine ends the call. Akashi bit his lower lip as he continues his drive to the agency while tapping his fingers on the steering wheel.

“This is all too coincidence. Ryota began his behavior exactly two weeks ago after I left the hospital, the same time when the stalker began leaving flowers and items for Kuroko at Kagami’s apartment. No one else supposed to know where the two stayed since Kagami is very discreet in keeping their privacy a priority unless; the stalker is someone that went to the apartment once.” His mind trying to put each puzzle to place as the car stopped at the red light.

“Kise brought me back to my apartment, since Midorima doesn’t want me to have a backache by sleeping on the hospital bench. I gotta thank Kise for that” Kagami drank his coffee as he waits for Midorima to finish the check on his sister.

Upon remembering the flashback of the conversation he had with Kagami a while back, the sudden realization hits him as his hetero orbs widened. “Someone like Ryota…” he tried to hold the thought back but he couldn’t. Kise fits the role perfectly. His weird obsession towards Kuroko before these changes comes onto him. Akashi often sees Kise hanging around the bluenette, nagging her with his cheery attitude.

“…but why is he doing this?” he thought. The whole thing just does not make any sense. The agency building finally in sight, he slowed down as he drove into the underground parking for its staffs and artists.

“I’ll have to look into this matter as soon as possible.”

.

.

However, the more he observed the way Kise acted today, the more the reasons of him being a stalker getting valid. What more to say, Kise was the first one to leave the practice as soon as it ended. The other two didn’t dare to say a word of it after Kise shot them a cold glance which very unlike him. Akashi noted both Aomine and Murasakibara to keep an eye on Kise whenever they are around him.

____________

That evening, Akashi heads back to his apartment but he immediately lost his mood the moment he saw the cursed brunette in his apartment living room that was busy looking through his photo albums that he kept in one of the shelves, away from people sight.

“SEIJURO~~”she stood up and immediately latched herself to him. Akashi remained still, not responding to her hugs and kisses as she pressed her chests against his. It was very uncomfortable for the red head. He could smell the alcoholic smells from her breathe.

“Why are you here, Luka?” he asked as he coldly looked at her. She smiled playfully as she let go off him. She went to the coffee table and grabbed a wine looking box.

“We haven’t celebrated our engagement yet, Seijuro and coincidentally I’m here in Tokyo today. So I decided to stop by and surprise you” she leans against Akashi well built chest as she playfully tries to unbutton his dress shirt. Her fiancée slapped her hand away from him as he began making his way towards his room.

“You’re drunk, Luka.”

“Seijuro, let’s celebrate~ I’m sure you won’t turn a lady away” she pressed her large chests against his back. It took everything in Akashi not to slap the woman behind him. Her arms snaked around him as her fingers began to put at work in unbuttoning his dress shirt. As he was about to move away, the brunette pushed him onto his king sized bed, Luka began to crawl on top of him as she straddled him, preventing Akashi from moving. The singer didn’t make any signs of responding to her touches as she kisses him while grinding her body against his.

As she was about to take off Akashi’s leather belt, her fiancée phone rang. She hissed at that when she saw the caller ID – Kuroko Tetsuki after taking the phone from her fiancée pocket. She threw the phone to the wall, as it fell into pieces on the floor.

“Seijuro, I thought your father had warned you.” 

“Yes he did but he never mentioned of Kuroko Tetsuki aren’t allowed to work in the same agency as mine.” He pushed the brunette away as she fell onto the other side of the bed. He grabs a black T-shirt and a jacket from his wardrobe. He opens another drawer, where several brand new phones are ready to be use in case one of his broke. Grabbing a backpack and his guitar bag, he made his way to his bedroom door.

“Luka, I love a woman who has dignity in her unlike a certain slut, my father listened to. Don’t expect to see me returning here until you leave. ” he gave her another cold glare before he left the apartment. Akashi enters his car. He sighed as he turns it on.

“Now…where should I go…?” he thought as he goes through his contact list in his new phone. Swiftly, he sent a text message to an old friend who is in the same industry as his. A minute later, a reply came in. Akashi smiled, as he drove his car away from his apartment.

Luka, who was watching the familiar car drove away from the apartment, grabs her phone as she pressed on the speed dial.

“As long as that wretched blue haired witch still around him, Seijuro will never look at me, I need to get rid of her,” she thought as she waits for her call to be answer by the other side.

“It’s me.”

_______

The next morning, Kagami had enough. He grabs the bouquet of roses that was piling up in front of his door, and made his way to the dumpster. He lit his lighter and set them on fire. “I had enough of this shit!” he growled as he watched the rose’s burns into crisp. The message on the cards was very disturbing – Tetsuki, you are mine and only mine to be use. Never forget that.   

“This is getting out of hand. I need to do something before Tetsu gets hurt.”

_______

“Kuroko-chii~ are you ready for the exam?” Kise beams as he smiled happily. Kuroko blinks; she was a little scared of the keyboardist after what has happened the other day. It is as if…he has two different personalities. Kagami glared at the blonde. He is still upset with Kise, very fucking upset but he has no choice today but to leave Kuroko with him since today is the practical exams for each student in the music department. He pulls his sister away from the blonde as he bends down a little, just enough to whisper to her.

“Make sure, you’re not alone with him. Just stay somewhere with lots of people, I’ll get you when mines done. Call Aomine or me if you need help, okay? I didn’t put it on silent mode” he showed her, his phone to prove it is not on silent. She nodded. It is the first time after a week since Kagami leave her side, she has not been attending classes after what happened in the studio.

“I will, good luck Taiga” she smiled. Kagami still frowned on the idea of leaving her alone with the keyboardist. He bit his lower lip as he sighed. “Mhmm, you too.” He hesitated to leave but Kuroko began making her way into the exam hall for the percussion students, while he heads to the other hall for strings students.

The bluenette took her seat next to Kise as they waits for their turn. Kuroko didn’t spoke a word neither looking at the blonde. Kise looked at her from the corner of his eyes, as his amber orbs glints dangerously.

.

.

He wasn’t exactly close to Akashi’s fiancée, Suzuki Luka but he did kept her number since she insisted they all should have her number since she is their bandleader fiancée. He don’t know about the other two, but he left the number alone although he didn’t think it would be put to good use one day.

He was on his way to visit Kuroko at her brother’s apartment but on his way, he saw a sight he didn’t want to see. Akashi was hugging his partner, Kuroko. That’s when his jealousy took over. He wants nothing more but to have Kuroko in his arm and to make her look at him, and only him. The flowers he bought for the bluenette has been crush in his grips.

“Kuroko-chii belongs to me.” His amber orbs sharpen as he glares at the sight of the two. He began dialing a certain number.

“Luka-san, it’s me, Kise. Can we meet up today?”

Of course, he won’t put his Kuroko-chii in danger. All he wants was to have her. The deal was simple.  

“You get Kuroko Tetsuki and I’ll get Seijuro. All you need to do is part them. Have Kuroko think it was all Seijuro doings’, once the two part ways, we both can have what we want.” Luka said as she smirked. Kise knew there’s no turning back on this, once he proceeds with the plans. If he were ever to found out by Kuroko, she would for sure, will hate him with passion.

“You must remember that Seijuro is very familiar with Kuroko. He has regained his memories of her. He knows what she doesn’t like and what she likes. By doing all those, she would slowly think, it was Seijuro. Besides, he knows where she stays as well and her true identity in the music industry” the last part gained the blonde attentions.

He furrowed. “Her true identity? What do you mean?” Luka took out a folder from her handbag and threw it to Kise lap.

“Read those and you’ll find out” she lit a cigarette. His orbs widened at the information and pictures in the folder.

“Kuroko-chii is HEAVEN…and she’s our band composer…” his amber orbs looked at the pictures one after another, showing Kuroko playing the piano in the studio, composing her music in the garden and lastly a picture of her meeting up with Rakuzan Agency president, Nijimura followed by Akashi, standing behind her.

“Then why did she keep her identity a secret?”

“Oh, that’s simple. She wants to hide from Seijuro. Unfortunately, my fiancée is very stubborn that he had to go and dig all the hidden information his father had ordered to be erase long ago when he lost his memories in an accident when they two of them were still engaged to each other” she explained.

“You mean they have been together since before? I’m sorry; Luka-san but I can’t do this. There’s no way I can do such cruel thing to the two of them. I don’t care if I can’t have Kuroko-chii, I want her to be happy with the one she destined with” he closes the folder and stood up. The brunette strode towards him as she plays with his collar, leaning against him.

“Ryota…won’t you love it, if it’s Kuroko Tetsuki who would be doing this to you?” she kissed his collarbone then pushed herself against the keyboardist. She kissed him on his lips as she licked them playfully. Kise was in between to accept the deal but he immediately came to his senses. “I’m sorry Luka-san but Kuroko-chii will never do such a disgrace act” he pushed her away.

Luka scowled. “Then, would you want your beloved Kuroko-chii to get hurt once both I and Seijuro married in six months?” That stopped him at his tracks. One thing he would never like seeing was Kuroko tears. He gritted his teeth.

“It’s a deal…”

However, he didn’t notice his jealousy blinds him completely.

.

.

“-Ise-kun, Kise-kun” he felt a soft nudge on his shoulder. Large sapphire orbs looked at him worriedly. “It’s our turn, Kise-kun,” she said as she points at the grand piano in front of the hall where their instructor waiting for the two of them.

He smiled stupidly, “Ah, sorry, sorry. I was lost in my thoughts. Let’s do this, Kuroko-chii” he grins. She nodded as she walked first, followed by the blonde. Kise watched her back.

“Only mine.” 

______________

Another chappie! Yay! LOL I've noticed each chapter is getting longer than usual LOL. Either way, what will Kise do next to get rid of his bandleader, Akashi Seijuro? How will Kagami deal with this matter. Next chapter will come in , in two days! *Gasp* I'm in a roll LOL! Either way, please review and vote <3

Winter~ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 2.3K 36
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 【On Hold/Editing】 ㅤ────────────────── ㅤIn a foreign world all alone, with almost to no memories from this life, a young girl finds herself wi...
16.1K 394 8
I want to see Kurokocchi smile! Everything started with this exclamation said by Kise, and everyone was on the same page. So will they be able to mak...
17.7K 714 20
A story between the prince who lost the girl he loves the most and a normal girl who resembles her a lot. What will be the destiny of the two when th...
6.1K 287 11
"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚊𝚗�...