How we meet (Ayato x Reader)

By Lolishness211

COMPLETED! [ Book 1 ] You are (y/n) ,(y/a) years old today you will be living with the Sakamaki family becaus... More

Chapter 1: How we meet💟
not a chapter just bored
Chapter 2:How it beggins💓
Chapter 3: How things will go
Chapter 4: How it happens
Bonus!
Chapter 5: How did this happen
Chapter 6: How will they escape
Birthday!!!!
AN
Chapter 7: How it continues
Chapter 8: How will they escape from this nightmare?
Chapter 9: When will he save us?
Chapter 10: Finally home
Chapter 11:How it ends
A/N
A/N
Bonus: A special day
Bonus: A special day part 2
Merry Christmas!

AN

1.5K 24 5
By Lolishness211

Hello my Takoyakies!

I need your help! For my next chapter well i want you to decide who will be fit for Yui in the Mukami brothers.

Ruki is not excepted because....its a secret just choose Yuuma,Kou or Azusa ok! NOT Ruki beacause I need to use him in ummm future Chapters ....yeah🙄

( You obviusly know i am lyimg right now 😅)

Well thats all my Takotakies have a nice day/night!!!!

Oh and ther are bonus picture for you guys!

REIJI EAT IT! SO THAT BOTH OF YOU WILL DO A FRENCH KISS!!!! AAHHH!

Ahhh!!! Yes brotherly love do a french kiss!!!!

*droolingand fangirling*ahh ehehe sorry well if you dont ship this then....dont say anything about this!

(Sorry Cousin if you dont like the picture -_-)

Bye My Takoyakies see you next time dont forget to Vote and Leave good comments!!! Bye love you all!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 13.1K 37
You are Y/N the Hedgehog, Princess of the Western Kingdom of Camelot, and future heir to the throne. You are the chosen maiden that King Arthur decid...
28.1K 1.3K 33
DNF Merman AU: George and Dream are average students in high school, but after a visit to a mysterious cave, and a random string of other events, the...
1.8K 197 32
Vegeta is indeed Prince of 'all' Saiyans--but following the deaths of Raditz and Nappa, he and Kakarot ('Goku' in Earthen terms) were not the only on...
59.4K 1.4K 5
Isaac Foster, also called Zack, is a mad man; a well-known serial killer. He's so dangerous that his crimes are known world-wide. You just so happen...