My Boss, My Alpha. (In progre...

Від EvanescentFlower

Yvonne Selesa is in the Moon Struck Pack, and is in search of her mate. Instead her Father wants her to marry... Більше

My Boss, My Alpha.
Saying Goodbye.
My Mate, My Job.
Out of Place, Luna. <\3
Business and Love Don't Mix!
****Teaser*****
His Desire My Choice.
You're Mine, Only Mine.
My Punishment
Our Official 1st Date (Part 1)
Our Official 1st Date (Part 2)
Jealousy Strikes
*****Teaser*****
Luna's 1st Meeting
****Another Teaser!****
READ IMPORTANT
Unwanted Guest
Unwanted Guest (Part 2)
Unwanted Guest (Part 3)
UnRevealed
Adult Content!!!! Skip if needed!!
UnRevealed (Part 2)
SNEAK PEEK into... UnRevealed (Part 3)
UnRevealed Part 4 (TEASER)
UnRevealed Part 4
The Death of Us..
Revive me
Take Me
Take Me (Teaser)
Take Me (Part 2)
Mate?
**TEASER** for Upcoming Chapter Our War
Our War (Part 1)
Our War (Part 2)
Reader Appreciation
Let Go (Teaser)
Let Go
Selfish
Prophecy
Prophecy (TEASER for Part II)
Prophecy (Part II)
Yvonne
Plan? (Part I)
Plan? (Part II)
Plan? (Part III)
Jack
A Luna's Nightmare (Part I)
QUICK TEASER
A Luna's Nightmare (Part II)
The Wedding (Part I)
The Wedding (Part II)
I Do?
Honeymoon
Honeymoon (Part II)
My Wife
Forward (TEASER)
Forward
Temptations
Home
Melting (Part 1)
Melting (part 2)

UnRevealed Part 3

2.1K 110 3
Від EvanescentFlower

Recap:

Dominick's father begins to walk and I took a guess that I was suppose to follow.

We get outside the doors of the banquet hall, "Do you know why I want to talk to you?"

"No I do not Sir."

"I don't want you with my son. I picked someone for him and it wasn't you. If he marks you, he will not be who he is now. You will ruin this pack and this family!!" His father screams.. "Do you understand... There was a prophecy done on our Family and I did everything possible to protect us. I will not stand by as you ruin it all!"

"I'm sorry I don't understand."

"Understand this.. You will leave and never come back! I don't ever want to see-"

"FATHER!"

Yvonne's P.O.V.

I felt as if a knife punctured my heart,  I stood there with my head down and a lump in my throat.

"FATHER!"

I look up to see Ashton speeding towards me, he grabs me by my left wrist and pulls me into him. I feel my face hit his hard chest as he wraps his arm around my waist after pulling me into him.

Ashton stands there for a second, "Come with me."

"Get back here!!! How can you come back after all this time? I'm talking to you! You little bastard!!"

Ashton is basically dragging me, he pulls me into a dark enclosed closet or room. Its pitch black, *CLICK*.

The lights shoot on, I see Ashton's face barely 2 inches away from mine. We stare into each other's eyes until he pulls me into a bear hug. My arms lay on my sides as my face in buried in Ashton's chest.

"I told you I would make sure you were okay."  He whispers... "Look at me."

I look up from his chest to see his warm brown eyes staring back at me, "You go out there and you show no weakness. You show them a strong, confident, independent, and compassionate Luna! Don't listen to my Father, don't you ever let him talk to you like that again! Do you understand!? You show him that his words did NOT faze you! Come on!"

Ashton tugs on my arm and pulls me out of the cleaning supplies closet! "I'll leave first." I watch as he walks back into the banquet room.

I take a few deep breaths before heading back in. I walk slowly back to the banquet room, as as soon as I open the doors to the room I feel like a hole is being burned through me. I look up to see all eyes on me again but these stares were more tense and disgusted.

I then catch a pair of soft Hazel eyes... Dominick.

He makes his way toward me, it feels as if it really is in slow-mo watching him walk to me.

"Yvonne... Are you okay? What happened? What did he say to you?" He rubbed both of my shoulders in a comforting way.

"I'm okay.."

"I will talk to him." Dominick scuffs and begins to stomp away. I grab his arm before he could get too far away.

"No, I will." I whisper. Dominick stares at me lost at words.

I scan the room for Mr. Draven until I spot him in the corner. I make my way to what feels like my death!

"Mr.Draven, I don't appreciate the way you spoke to me especially on my special day. I'm sorry to disappoint you but it isn't your choice who Dominick marries and I also apologize for not being what you initially wanted for Dominick. I hope we can come to a understanding and be able to get along." I was taking my leave, I felt myself yanked back.

Mr.Draven had my wrist and began to cock his hand back. I wasn't fast enough to react so I knew  I would feel a stinging pain in my face.

"Don't you ever lift your hand at my mate again, don't you even raise your voice at her. Let alone think of doing so AGAIN!!"

I look at Mr.Draven's face full of shock with Dominick's hand around his arm. Dominick shoved his arm away and grabbed my hand. I looked back at Mr.Draven's face as I was being tugged away.

Dominick pulled me back to our table, "Hey it's okay.. Let's try to enjoy the rest of your party my love. I'm sorry it wasn't perfect." Dominick held my small face in his enormous hands gently.

"Okay."

He gives me a slight smile, "Let's go take you around to meet everyone." I nod in agreement.

After hours of shaking hands and smiling.. I could feel my hand cramping and my face melting! I met so many people I can't even remember names or faces at this point.

"I'm going to the restroom." Dominick smiles, "Okay honey."

I went into the Women's Restroom to get a break from the talking, smiling, and hand shaking. I exhaled and stared into mirror. I saw a minor imperfection in my makeup from all of the commotion. I took out my little makeup bag from my purse to do a little touch up.

"You're just as Beautiful as I remember..." I feel a shiver go down my spine and my blood went cold. I don't even have the courage to look up ....

"Jack."

Dominick's P.O.V.

My heart began to beat fast and I felt like I had a upset stomach.. Something is WRONG....

I scanned the room for Yvonne, where is she? She's been gone too long... I ran up and down the hall and I found Esther.

"Please go into the Women's Bathroom and see if Yvonne is alright? Please."

She nodded, a minute later she came out. "Alpha, she is not in there."

I could feel myself begin to panic, "Shut down the party and block every exit NOW!! We must find her."

I ran to the Guards that were set in the front only to see them laying unconscious on the floor. My heart dropped and my wolf could feel a sick feeling setting into my stomach as well.

"Dominick where is the Luna??" I turned around to see Ashton with a worrisome face.

"I don't know but I do know she is in some danger.."

Yvonne's P.O.V.

"Jack."

"So you do remember your first love? How thoughtful of you.. It's okay I never forgot about you either darling."

I kept my head down, waiting for the perfect opportunity to take a run for it or at least defend myself in some way. I turned around slowly, "How did you find me?"

"I heard my dear old friend had found his mate and I was sadly not invited to this celebration. So I decided to crash the party and meet this beauty for myself and it turns out his mate happens to me my beauty that I've been searching for. Now tell me How did you keep such a low profile so that I would not find you?"

I smiled lightly, " Wouldn't you love to know."

I watched him push his self off the wall with his foot and start heading toward me slowly. I stared into his eyes until he broke eye contact and I knew it was my chance to run.

I dashed to the door and yanked the door open. I ran into two other men standing out side the door that is until I felt my hair get pulled back and I was slammed to the floor. I felt the back of my head and brought my hand to my face.

Blood.

The room started to spin, I looked up to see Jack smiling at me. "You should of known better."

That was the last thing I heard until I blacked out.

Dominick's P.O.V.

"Alpha there is blood on the floor and it's our Luna's blood."

"Who did this?"

"The stench is Alpha Jack's pack."

My wolf yelp and cried in pain.. "My little mate Please be Okay."

I dropped to my knees, " I couldn't protect her.. even now as I am by her side I couldn't even do that.. But I will come for you my love and I will kill him so he can never hurt you again."

I felt a pat on my back, "We will find her Dom."

I nodded, I looked at the sadness in his eyes and it only upset me more. Whether it was jealousy or possessiveness.. It angered me to see my brother that way over My Mate.

Yvonne's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes to pitch back and a pain in my head. I was tied to a medal post with chains wrapped around my arms and legs.

"Call to him." I heard a whisper.

"How?"

"You are his mate.."

"I'm not marked and we haven't mated.."

" 2 Sun's as one and 1 wind."

"What are you even talking about?!"

There was no response.

"You're up I see."

The lights flicker on, "What do you want?"

"WHAT I WANTED YEARS AGO!!!"

"Jack it will never happen.. I'd rather die."

"It's going to happen..and the best part of all of this is not only do I get what I want but I have finally found a way to destroy Dominick. I couldn't ask for a better situation, I knew there was something special about you and now I know it was meant to be this way.. and it was meant to be YOU."

He walked close to me and tipped my neck over. "No mark?"

I lowered my eyes to the floor, "So it is true... He has not marked you just yet?" He chuckles and begins to clap. "it gets better and better.."

"You will me my wife, this pack's Luna, and the mother of my pups. That's a definite."

"I will not. I refuse to."

He grabbed my face roughly, "You will be all of those things for me... because you will have no other option after I kill your mate!!"

"No matter what I will never be those things for you! Never.."

I saw his face light up with anger, "JASMINE!!"

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

208K 6.1K 31
He had started backing me into the corner with his canines butting down on his lip. "Okay let me mark you and we will be done here." "No!" "Okay gues...
My Alpha Від Sky_Sky8

Перевертні

532K 13.7K 33
Aubree Bradford has just been moved across the country with her pack, the Silver Moon Pack. She's the daughter of the Alpha of their pack. Aubree enr...
1.4K 7 24
Victoria Lynn Jackson is just your average highschool senior aside, from the fact that she is a werewolf. She is nearing graduation. She is also the...
Mated to an Alpha Від Kelly

Перевертні

91.3K 1.9K 22
" Run!" Was the last word I heard until I took off in the woods, leaving my siblings and pack behind. _______________________________________________...