Don't Mess With Scott Hoying'...

Jake_Sully_ द्वारा

"There isn't anything he wouldn't do to protect her." ** Trigger Warnings- •self harm •drinking •talk of smok... अधिक

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38XXX
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65 XXX
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83XXX
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
100 part two (101)
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110XXX
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
123
124
125
126
127
128XXX
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
Les Talk
long awaited update
EPILOGUE

122

1.7K 128 40
Jake_Sully_ द्वारा

Mitch really really wanted to make brownies. Like really bad. He begged Scott to make them with him, more like gave him a blow job, putting Scott in a happy mood and then asked Scott to make brownies with him.

Anyway-

They're now in the kitchen, Mitch grabbing all the necessary ingredients.

"Scottie?" Mitch said, "Where's Nichole? I haven't seen her in forever."

"I think she's in the back house where the help stays. Why? Do you wanna hang out with her?"

Mitch laughed and handed Scott the eggs, "No, I was just wondering. I've missed her. Plus, I'm hanging with you."

"You don't have to hang with me, love. We hang out everyday." Scott said, chuckling.

Mitch rolled his eyes, "No," he insisted, "I wanna make brownies with you. And watch my black and white show and oh! And swim. It won't be warm outside for much longer!"

"Of course, honey."

Mitch smiled and handed Scott the flour, "There, that's the last ingredient."

"You know I'm not very good at cooking, right."

Mitch stood on the tips of his toes, patting the top of Scott's head, "I know," he said, lowering his heals and his arm coming back to his side, "which is why you have me!"

Scott raised a brow, "Mitch?"

"Mhm." Mitch said while he poured the mix in.

"Are you- are you okay? Like, are you doing your little defense mechanism thing."

Mitch's head looked at him slowly, a 'what the fuck' look on his face, "Wait- what?"

"Ya know," Scott shrugged, "like when your sad and you try to push the fact that your sad away by acting happy."

Mitch laughed, "What? Scott, no. I'm just happy today. Woke up on the right side of the bed, I guess."

Scott smiled and walked up to Mitch, wrapping his arms around his waist, resting his chin on Mitch's shoulder and watching him make the mix, "Good." He said, then kissed Mitch's ear.

"And, maybe later, I can make love to you." Scott whispered in Mitch's ear.

Mitch giggled, "We had sex on my birthday, baby."

"No, not sex. Love."

"You sound so gay."

Scott groaned, "Mitch, you know I don't usually say stuff like that or wanna actually take our time. Can we please? Tonight?"

"What is up with your snappiness?"

"Mitchie, please?"

Mitch looked at Scott after the mix was done, leaning against the counter and putting a hand on Scott's face, "You really wanna make love honey?" Mitch asked.

Scott pouted and nodded.

Mitch smiled and pecked Scott's lips, "Okay, baby."

Making Love

Definition: Having sex is not making love. You can have sex with anyone you randomly choose. You can only fully make love to less than 10% (if that!) of your best, strongest, most passionate relationships. Something a couple completes together, without necessarily trying. An amazing feeling.

*

After they made brownies and ate as much as they could, storing the leftovers, Mitch grabbed Scott's hand and dragged him outside.

By this time, it was dark out, the lights outside and the colorful lights in the pool illuminating the back yard.

Mitch loved swimming at night, especially in Scott's pool because Scott's pool had all the cool different colored lights in it.

"Mitchie, were not wearing swimsuits."

Mitch shrugged and started stripping, "We can swim in our boxers. You're wearing your tight ones, right?"

"I mean, yes-"

"Oh, come on. Strip." Mitch said.

Scott rolled his eyes and stripped down to his boxers, jumping in after Mitch.

Scott swam under Mitch and picked him up, both of their bodies emerging from the water.

Mitch squeaked and wrapped his legs around Scott's waist and his hands resting on Scott's chest.

Mitch laughed a little when Scott smiled at him, leaning in and kissing him deeply.

"I am. So. Happy. With you, Scottie." Mitch said when they pulled away.

Happiness:

Definition: A small metal hinged box with pointy edges, rapped with barbed-wire and hidden in a dark room full of electric eels, razorblades, piles of salt crystals with fans behind them and random pools of lemon juice.

Example:

I heard Bob died looking for happiness.

Definition:
happiness...is everything. Happiness isnt based on money and sometimes not even on what you're doing. Its about who your with.
its about living with no regrets
And realising that a bad thing will last a few months, so who cares if he doesnt ask you out? who cares what your parents catch doing with the one who does? and who cares what anyone says about you.
Happiness is taking a risk
and it pays off
and even if it doesnt
another oppurtunity presents itself.
happiness is staying up all night with your frends.
happiness is water fights on late summer evenings.
happiness is love....lust only gives moments of happiness to the fact you cant believe you have that person...love leaves you eternally in wonder of how you ended up feeling so right.
happiness is being with your friends and wearing crazy ass hats in public
happiness is seeing a familiar face in nevr ending sea of lies.
happiness is no homework
happiness is having tickle fights with the one you love
happiness is lying in the sun looking at the clouds
happiness is doing what you want to do
happiness is helping one another
happiness if giving all of you no matter how much you recieve in return
happiness is being able to speak your mind
happiness is knowing you have earned all the praise you get and being able to say thank you...not going red, studying your shoelaces and bringing yourself down
happiness is confidence
happiness is working hard for something
happiness is being whatever you want and not caring what anyone says...you only get to live once..you will never live it down if you're on your deathbed and you realise that you've spent your whole life being what everyone else wanted you to be. living a lie
happiness is finding out who you are
happiness is coming home and your parents ask you how your day was...even if you just grunt back
happiness is singing in the shower as loud as you can...i mean showers have that magical power that means no-one else can hear you...right? happiness is not being afraid to say someone is hot...it makes u all giggly...saying someone is good looking doesnt neccessarily mean you want them
happiness is feeling safe
happiness is feeling wanted
happiness is feeling at peace with yourself
happiness is feeling that someone always has your back
happiness is when something isnt funny..but your so happy to see someone that you can't stop smiling
happiness is that one thing you can ever really express to someone...its like a drug, it makes you do crazy things...its make you feel ontop of the world.

happiness is the one thing that keeps you going when you're like the single flowers whose colours have turned to shades of grey

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Be With Me (dnf) eeeee द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

229K 3.5K 26
Idk what to put here. Dnf. There will be trigger warnings, however I won't be putting trigger warnings for cursing. Tw's: Drinking Death Violence Gun...
606 54 27
Thinking you're safe with someone is stupid. Trusting someone is stupid. I'm stupid. Maybe I'm not. I'm in love. That's what stupid Trigger Warnin...
27K 1K 32
If I hadn't told him to stay away, would he of tried harder? If I wasn't so caught off guard, would I have shut him out? If he couldn't read my emoti...
25.3K 295 62
Camden Frost x Jennifer Jareau this story will have a lot of trigger warning and there will be multiple things that could be considered trigger warni...