Bound To You

De IIJayIILovesBooks

"And in the mystification they realized that they were mates." Arabella Gardenia carries the world on her sho... Mais

Introduction
|Chapter 1|
|Chapter 2|
|Chapter 3|
|Chapter 4|
|Chapter 5|
|Chapter 6|
|Chapter 7|
|Chapter 8|
|Chapter 9|
|Chapter 10|
|Chapter 11|
|Chapter 12|
|Chapter 13|
|Chapter 14|
|Chapter 15|
|Chapter 16|
|Chapter 17|
|Chapter 18|
|Chapter 19|
|Chapter 20|
|Chapter 21|
|Chapter 22|
|Chapter 23|
|Chapter 24|
|Chapter 25|
|Chapter 26 - part I|
|Chapter 26 - part II|
|Chapter 27|
|Chapter 28|
|Chapter 29|
|Chapter 30|
|Chapter 31|
|Chapter 32|
|Chapter 33|
|Chapter 34|
|Chapter 35|
|Chapter 36|
|Chapter 38|
|Chapter 39|
|Chapter 40|
|Chapter 41|
|Chapter 42|
New Book
|Chapter 43|
Progression
REWRITE
IT HAS BEGUN

|Chapter 37|

6.7K 278 106
De IIJayIILovesBooks

||Trust: Fo believe that someone is good and honest and will not harm you;
firm belief in the reliability, truth, ability, or strength of someone or something.||

Arabella stared at the painting that had become drab, common and normal to her eyes. Stuck in the cloudy white room, the only thing interesting was now a bore. Her wondering eyes that first burned at the intensity of the bright room, was accustomed to the neat colour.

She was growing weaker, physically and mentally she was wearing thinner. The Caribbean doctor had came and declared her diagnosis no different than what dr. Steele had alluded. What baffled them was the uncommon prognosis of her sickness. The king had just stood silent in the room listening to the the doctors agreement of the unusually case.

When they left, the King and Arabella was once again left in the silent room. He sighed loudly as he went to sit by her bedside. She laid her head back on the headboard.

"You have to understand, it was not me. I had no idea." He said quietly.

"What?" She said as she narrowed her eyes at him.

"My brother, he was the one who executed your dismissal. Your uncle's child, I did not know my father did that."

"Why should I believe you?" She asked looking away.

"I have been honest since the beginning. I have never done anything that would have caused you harm. I have done everything to help you. I am trying my best here but you give me nothing."

She cast her eyes down shamefully but she till felt angry. He lifted her chin sharply.

"What about me? I am constantly hurt by the way you treat me. Although I tell you the truth, you refuse to believe me. What else can I give you? Am I not good enough for you?"

"What about you? What about me? My entire life wasted training to become alpha!"

"It wasn't wasted obviously. You are my mate. You are destined to be queen."

"What if I wasn't your mate? What if I don't want to be queen? What then?" She asked harshly.

"But you are," he said to her softly, "you should start acting like it"

"I can't be that perfect mate you want me to be," she told him passively.

"I never said you had to be perfect, just my mate."

She looked away from him, she knew he was right. He placed his hand on her cheek, turning her head to face his, and caressed her cheek.

"Let me be your mate. I won't hurt you. You are hurting the both of us by denying me."

She knew she'd accept him at one point and being in the weak state she was, her wolf would happily accept the king to lick her wounds.

"I can't trust you so soon," she said to him.

"I know, but you will, eventually," he told her.

She remained silent and he took her silence as acceptance.

The remainder of the week, the King would come in and check on Arabella. Staying with her when she ate and before she slept. Though it was usually silent, the king enjoyed her company.

She hardly slept, with laboured breaths at night and her burning temperature, the King was always there helping her to feel better.

"Dr. Steele still has not figured out a treatment plan for you. I'm becoming very worried. You grow weaker and weaker everyday." He told Arabella one day.

She had become pale and her skin was blotchy. It had become painful for her to move and her body felt weak.

"Arabella, I'm afraid I can't figure out a cure for what you have," Dr. Steele told the them.

"What are you saying?" The King asked worriedly.

"I don't know why it's still developing, it should have stopped. I don't know how to treat her."

"What can we do?" The king asked.

"I don't know. All I can do now is prolong how long she has."

"And how long is that exactly?" The king asked.

"A week, the most."

"Are you sure there is nothing is nothing else we can do?" The King asked breathlessly.

"I want to believe that if you turn her that she'll survive."

"Turn her? As in mark her?" The king asked.

"Yes, but whether she'll accept your mark or not determines whether she lives."

The king grasped Arabella hand, "Can you excuse us please?" The king asked.

"Yes of course, my king," the doctor said leaving the two alone in the room.

Arabella looked at the King's melancholic features.

"You have to let me mark you," he pleaded with her.

She looked away from him and peered out the window. There wasn't a guarantee that she'd survive.

"Arabella," the king repeated, "you have to accept it."

She knew he'd mark her even if she said no, she was too weak to fight him anyway.
He brought her up and hugged her to his chest, smoothing her hair down on her head.

"You can't do this to me," he told her sadly.

*************************************************************
Ok short Chapter I know but it's better than none right?

I'm still on hiatus and as I said updates will be spontaneous and random. I'm very busy so I'm can't be concentrated on finished this book even though I really want to.

Thanks for continuously keeping up with my crappy update schedule.

What do you guys think?

Did she actually accept him?

Will Arabella let the King mark her?
Will she accept his mark?

Do you think that Arabella will survive?

Do you think he would accept her rejection?

Who do you think is behind her poisoning?

Will Arabella even recover from her sickness?

Will Arabella forgive the King soon or at all?

Shoutouts:

kindercressmoon16
__Raqs__
Fierce_Chesire
Missy_Elliot1
korean_babe05
nerdy_girl_1234
StalkerAtYourWindow
RJlovesDK

Thanks so much for reading my book.

Don't forget to Comment and Vote if you liked this chapter.

Follow me for updates and news for upcoming chapters pertaining to Bound To You.

❤️Jay

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

290K 8K 42
He growled as he pushed me against the wall, "You're mine and you can't leave!" "I'm not anyone's and I can leave if I want." I starred straight in...
1.5M 50.9K 30
Ranked #1 Werewolf 09/02/21 Ranked #1 Fantasy-Romance 05/04/21 Ranked #1 Fantasy-Romance 17/05/22 Ranked #1 Love 15/06/21 Ranked #2 Romance 10/02/21 ...
2.4M 75.3K 46
Cover by @auroralust This book is available on Goodreads under this title Elora Reed has spent the majority of her life being beaten, abused and scre...
348K 8.2K 40
Arabella Sanchet, one of the most powerful witches in her world is also the daughter of an Alpha. When her pack is destroyed and her father is killed...