°°KINGSMAN°° COMPLETED ✔️✔️

By NanaTheeCreator

"I was just a girl with a fucked up life, mama drinking never ending pops locked up for life, doing petty cri... More

Blaise Alfred
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
〰Chapter 4〰
〰Chapter 5〰
〰Julia Hart〰
〰Chapter 6〰
〰Chapter 7 〰
〰Chapter 8〰
〰Chapter 9〰
IMPORTANT

°°chapter 1°°

5.3K 88 2
By NanaTheeCreator

          K⃞INGSMAN
    ____________________

I SAT ON MY BED playing with my necklace with my aunts ring on it. Staring absentmindedly at the white wall listening to my mother and her pathetic pig of a boyfriend argue I got tired of her constantly nagging, and her sleazy boyfriend drinking and leaving his shit everywhere.

"shut the fuck up!"I yelled through the wall which none of them paid mind to, I shrugged on my vans and grabbed my backpack stuffing things I need.

I walked into the bathroom watching a roach crawl in the bath tub. I shivered and grabbed my tooth brush running to the window and climbing down the fire escape walking down the street.

looking around, I headed to my job to start I saw some people waiting I just went to my staiton.

"Nice of you to show up Rae." My Samantha spoke I rolled my eyes with a sigh Natasha walks over to me.

"Well I had stuff to deal with...you already know." I said taking out my supplies and cleaning them.

"That doesn't give you an excuse you made a commitment to work here, take it seriously." Samantha said and walked away.

"Rae,if you're having trouble at home you can come stay with me" Natasha spoke I shook my head.

"I know, it's nothing I can't handle but thanks anyway." I said with a meek smile I then turned my head.

"Next!" I yelled some guy came up to me looking me up and down I gave him an annoyed  look.

"how can I help you, I asume you have an appointment?"I asked trying to sound friendly.

"Actually no it was sort of last minute, But you can start by showing that body of yours" he grinned I bitch slapped him which made him curse out in pain.

"First of all; I will kick your ass for disrespecting me and thinking I will sleep with you, second I'm the one with the needles so shut the hell up and keep your limp sausage in your pants" I said casting him a dark look.

He got in my face.

"You'll pay for this bitch "he said I gave him an unfazed look.

"Oh I will make you my bitch when I drop you, now get the hell out of here!"I said he glares and walks out.

I sighed putting my hair in a bun and sat in my chair, most of the time since I work night shifts.

It was the end of my shift so I left saying bye to my boss Samantha and Natasha.

I walked passed an alley only to hear a noise that made me jump and turn I looked to see a stray cat running across and jumping into the nearby garbage I sighed in realief but to only be grabbed by hands.

"I told you little bird to watch your back" he sneered suddenly his friend jump from the alley way I looked a little scared but I pushed my fear behind me.

"let me go!"I yelled I kicked him where the sun don't shine his eyes bulged out as he yelled.

  "You bitch"he sneered falling on the floor clutching his manhood I smirked.

"I already told you i'll make you my bitch" I said now running but before I stuck my middle finger up then continued running.

They ran closely behind me I jumped the gate to a playground I climbed the pole and swung into the slide now running for my life I ran past many people desperately Hoping someone can save me.

I hid behind the garbage listening to their foot falls I ran back out running past apartments to get to my home I ended up running into a guy with a baseball cap on his head.

"Watch were you're going asshole"I snapped he glares.

"Me?! you're the one that was running"he said I herd them coming towards us.

"How about you run into my fist if you don't shut up"I said pulling him behind a wall hiding my face aginst his chest since it was a small wall the foot falls became distant.

I sighed looking down then looking over my shoulder, I backed up and began walking away but the guy grabbed my upper arm I glared at him.

"Hold up who are you and why are you runin' the guy asked his English accent thick, I can't lie he is attractive.

"The names Blaise, and I was running away from these assholes that tried to rape me and probably kill me after." I said snatching my arm away from him and glared.

"Now answer me this who are you?"I said he looks at me skeptically.

"They call me Eggsy" he said I looked at him weird and giggled a little.

"What the hell does eggsy mean?"I asked still laughing he glares at me.

"my name, what's Blaise supposed to be" he said I smirked.

"my name" I said we just stood there looking at each other awkwardly.

"How about you cool off with a couple friends and I at the pub'?" He suggested.

I looked at him but thought it wouldn't be that bad I just nodded and we walked.

I got to know him more turns out he's like a male version of me—shitty life, parents arguing etc. the list goes on.

We finally entered the bar and walked up to a table that occupied two guys which Eggsy introduced to me to Ryan and Jamal.

"Guys this is Blaise "Eggsy introduces they looked at me and blushed.

"Eggsy where did you find this goddess"they gawked looking me in the eyes I scoffed.

"Goddess eh'" I smirked.
Eggsy finally looked at what there talking about.

"Your eyes, they're an eccentric unusual shade of blue" he said.

"I mean her overall appearance" Ryan gawked I looked at them awkwardly.

"You guys are weirdos " I said sitting down and taking Jamal's drink.

"hey!" He yelled I smirked with the glass towards my lips then they started talking about Eggsy step father and it so happens that his Thugs was sitting across from us.

"You think you can chat shit about us and we won't do nothing...just because our guvnor' banging Eggsy's mum." He came Over to us.

"Pretty much, yeah.Bruv," Eggsy nonchalantly said causing the boys to laugh, I sat there analyzing the situation.

"Here's the deal, How about you calm the fuck down and go back to drinking your pint" I suggested trying to deescalate the situation, I really don't feel like fighting anymore thugs.

He glares but it turns to a perverted grin.
"who's this beauty, Your bitch?." he asked Eggsy which he stands in front of me to protect me.

"Who are you calling a bitch you fucking dickhead."I seethed he scoffed at me I glared before placing a hand oh eggsy shoulder.

"Come on no need to start conflict" I said to everyone, I noticed Eggsy now became Less tense.

"just leave it. Let's just go, man" Jamal said

"It's not worth it" Ryan ushered we left the pub it was quite cold outside I pulled up my hood up and rubbed my hands together.

"They weren't fucking worth it, boys."Jamal said

"It's freezing. Ryan said blowing into his hands

"Why are we walking?" Eggsy said I looked him in the eyes.

"well I'm leaving, thanks for the drinks gents—cheers"I said walking away but Eggsy grabbed my arm "come on it'll be fun"he said showing the keys to us.

"You jacked his fucking car keys, bruv?"Ryan exclaimed

"Yeah. Now, we're gonna nick his car" Eggsy said I looked at him.

"unbelievable, you really are going to do it huh" I asked a sly smile forming on my face we hopped into the car and started to do doughnuts.

"Hold on!"Eggsy yelled his shit head step brother came yelling

"Hey, that's my fucking car!" He yelled "not anymore!"Jamal and I yelled laughing

"Hey! Hey! Eggsy! I swear, you want to fucking stop it! You're a fucking dead man! Stop it!"he yelled

"Floor it, Eggsy! Floor it!" We said which he obliged to

"Wanker!" The boys yelled as we drove away.

"you know it wasn't that bad hanging out with you guys" I spoke eggsy glances towards me with a smile.

"Awe don't sweat it love"I smiled next thing we hear sirens.

"oh snap the popo's are here" I said we stared driving backwards making faces at the police.

I stuck my tongue out at them which probably agitated them.

As we were driving through an alleyway and there was a cat that popped up which Eggsy swerved trying not to hit it we crashed

"Shit man what are we going to do"Jamal said

"You should have hit it man" Ryan said I glared at him.

"I should have done a lot things" he mutters I put a hand on his shoulder he looks at me but then we herd the sirens

"I'll sort this. Get out of the car ,I said, get out of the fucking car!"he yelled Jamal and Ryan ran out I sat in my seat.

"Before you say anything I'm staying I owe you for saving me, let alone take me along your crazy adventure...thank you"I said to him he looks at me with admiration and smiles he holds my hand and run up into the police cruiser hitting it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 12.5K 21
Liz Preston has a gift of being able to get her out of tough situations with no problem. Ironically, ever since her dad died when she was three, Liz...
133K 10.5K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜 & 𝕃𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...
161K 3.2K 45
Jupiter's life has always been hard from her mom taking her way from her family to her mother's boyfriend beating her almost every day. Then it all c...
46.8K 1.3K 19
"Let's face it, Galahad, your little experiment failed." "Guinevere." Galahad continued, ignoring Arthur's remark. "She has a younger sister, and...