Senju Girl (Naruto Fanfic)

By PrettyLilyAnime

MAJOR EDITING PHASE IN PROGRESS!! A tale in which an orphaned child and Konoha native, Haru Senju, embarks on... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1 ✨
Chapter 2 ✨
Chapter 3 ✨
Authors Note
Chapter 4 ✨
Chapter 5 ✨
Chapter 6 ✨
Character Profile !
Chapter 7 ✨
Authors Note
Chapter 8 ✨
Chapter 9 ✨
Chapter 10 ✨
Chapter 11 ✨
Chapter 12 ✨
Chapter 13 ✨
Chapter 14 ✨
Chapter 15 ✨
Chapter 16 ✨
Temporary Authors Note
Chapter 17 ✨
Chapter 18 ✨
Chapter 19 ✨
Chapter 20 ✨
Chapter 21 ✨
Chapter 22 ✨
Chapter 23 ✨
Chapter 24 ✨
Chapter 25 ✨
Chapter 26 ✨
Chapter 27 ✨
Chapter 28 ✨
Chapter 29 ✨
Chapter 30 ✨
Chapter 31 ✨
Chapter 32 ✨
Chapter 33 ✨
Chapter 34 ✨
Chapter 35 ✨
Chapter 36 ✨
Chapter 37 ✨
Chapter 38 ✨
Chapter 39 ✨
Chapter 40 ✨
Chapter 41 ✨
Chapter 42 ✨
Chapter 43 ✨
Announcment
Part 45 ✨
Part 46 ✨
Part 47 ✨
Part 48 ✨
Part 49 ✨
Part 50 ✨
Part 51 ✨ (part 1 of 2)
Part 52 ✨ (Part 2 of 2)
Part 53 ✨
Part 54 ✨
Part 55 ✨
Part 56 ✨
Part 57 ✨
Part 58 ✨
Part 59 ✨
Part 60 ✨
Chapter 61 ✨
Sequel info

Chapter 44 ✨

18.2K 738 356
By PrettyLilyAnime

So it's been a couple of days, three days to be exact, since I've been hanging out with Shizune and Tsunade. I've come to learn a lot about the two of them. First things first, NEVER call my cousin old, she'd flip! Seriously, I think I still have a bruise on my abdomen. And Shizune... She's really cool! But she's a real big party pooper. Tsunade introduced me into the world of sake , it's amazing!

But Shizune doesn't let me go with Tsunade because apparently in her eyes I'm only five years old and shouldn't intake alcohol. We,ve been traveling a lot since I joined them, at the moment we're on our way the the land of lightning. I would've never thought I could explore so majy places If I had stayed in the village.

I look over at a randomly placed but convenient Dango shop up ahead. I point to it grabbing Tsunade and Shizune's attention. "Can we go grab something to eat? I'm starving." I ask. They agree so we go sit down and order our food.

"The lack of tracking ninja is very strange." Shizune comments as patiently wait for my dango. Tsunade nods her head in agreement. "It's more than strange, it's suspicious. I'll send a message to the hokage."

I furrow my eyebrows as I look at Tsunade. "So, were you close with my mom?" I ask as a waiter approaches our table and places the food in front of us.

Tsunade nods before taking a sip of water. "She was like a little sister to me, you two look very alike." She says as Shizune nods.

"Yeah I get that a lot." I say, before grabbing a dango and taking a small bite from it. "But you also look a lot like Yuudai." Shizune adds, Tonton, the pig nods in agreement. So apparently they can understand Tonton, I'm still trying to adjust.

"Shizune's right, you're tall like him, and the same shit eating grin." Tsunade comments pointing her dango in my direction. I smile cheekily at that making her shake her head at me.

We sat eating in a comfortable silence after that before Shizune decided to speak up. "Haru, so what plans are you thinking of? You can't just never return to the leaf."

Tsunade looks over at Shizune with an arched brow. "What do you mean? I never go there." She flatly says. "I don't know, I miss my friends way more than I thought I would." I say remembering Ino and how close I've become with her.

I mean really, I didn't see that friendship coming!

Then I thought about Naruto and his training with Jiraiya, that man may be a perv, but he's so cool! And what's Sakura doing? Is she even doing anything? And is Sauske still unconscious? Oh geez, it's a mess at home!

"So you're feeling homesick?" Shizune worriedly asks, but I shake my head and smile. "No no! It's just that the chunin exams are in a month and everyone at home is training but me, that has me a little worried." I say as Tsunade analyzes me carefully.

"I have an idea." She says as she quickly stands up. I pause with the dango in my mouth and look up at her in curiosity. "I'm going to help you. You can summon Isamu and that's great, but you need something a little bigger in your power." Tsunade says.

I talk a sip from the cup of water than stand up as well. "On no lady Tsunade you're not talking about Okami are you?" Shizune asks from her seat.

Tsnuade smiles and points to me. "That's exactly who I'm talking about."

••••••••••

"Okay Haru, this will probably be the hardest thing you've done in your life." Tsunade states as we stand outside in a rather open, but forestry area. I nod with determination, what could be so bad?

Tsunade places her hands on her hips. "But first I need to teach you history." I sulk mentally at that. I love reading history and all, but I just wanna get to this summoning thing!

"There are three 'unkown' Sage regions." Tsunade starts off. I sit down with my legs crossed in intrigue. Hopefully this won't be boring.

"There is Ryūchi Cave, Mount Myoboku, and Shikkotsu forest. What the people aren't really aware of is that the Senju clan have an area that is quite similar to the three I just listed." Tsunade says.

I furrow my eyebrows. "So you can train in this Senju place as well?" I ask. "Yes, your mother trained there to achieve senjutsu." Tsunade reveals.

"To continue, this is place is named the Tundra of Urufumūn. It's an interesting place, it's always night there. This is the place where all Senju wolves live, and many of our ancestors would go to train there. Now, in all these unknown lands there are ranges of power between the summonings. I want you to summon Okami." Tsunade states as I look at her in awe.

Tundra of Urufumun? Always night? Whoah.

"Okami is the strongest wolf in the Tundra, she's a rather large and majestic wolf. Only a select group of people have been able to summon her." Tsunade says. "Oh have you ever summoned her?" I ask happily thinking about how cool it would be to train in a place like that.

"I have, but I prefer my slugs. Okami is pretty hard to deal with." Tsunade says muttering the last part. She then smiles at me. "Yes I want you summoning her."

"Where do I start?" I ask curiously.

•••••••••
"I don't get why you wanna talk to him." My best friend pouted tugging at my arm and pulling me away from the boy on the swings.

I look at my friend Sasuke and tilt my head at him. "Why not?! We can have a new friend!" I say holding the ravenettes hand tightly.

He glanced at the lonely boy on the swings and shook his head. "No Haru, I want us only to be best friends." He stubbornly states before dragging me back inside the academy where everyone else was.

I lean my head on his shoulder and sulk. "I want more friends than just you Sasu!" I whine peeking up from his shoulder and seeing the groups of kids all socializing.

Sasuke arrogantly put his arms over his chest. "No way! I'm your only best friend!" He says.

"Haru are you daydreaming?" A familiar voice asked. My concentration was completely broken and I fell into the deep water. I quickly emerged from the lake and glared at a shocked Shizune and Tsunade.

"I was practicing!" I say as I doggy paddling to the lakes shore. "More like practicing for a dramatic movie roll, I mean seriously. Who even stares into the sun like that brat?" Isao says walking out of some bushes.

Tsunade nods in agreement. "She's actually pretty good, forget Okami I suggest you take acting lessons Haru."

I roll my eyes and trudge out of the lake with my hair dripping wet along with my clothes. "You're the one who told me to think of something really sad!" I whine pointing to Tsunade. She shrugged a me with a smirk.

"Why are you guys here anyways?" I ask, taking my hair to one side and wringing out the water.

Tsunade sighs and points her thumb over her shoulder. "I was on my way here to see your progress." She stops and looks at all the cute pups playing around the lake, and Isamu who was dead asleep. "But I think we figured out why no tracking ninja have approached us."

I furrow my eyebrows and follow the three (plus tonton) into the forest.

What does she mean?

We abruptly stop and Tsunade moves out of the way revealing a mass of leaf village ninja on the floor, with long and sharp crystal spears through each victim.

My eyes widen at the sight, and sadly I know who the culprit is. "Haru, if your fourteen year old brother is capable of doing this we have a big problem." Shizune says as she nears the group of dead bodies.

"This isn't good at all, he's committed multiple crimes against the leaf now." Tsunade mutters as she rubs her temples.

I stay rigid at that. Oh gosh why'd Shinji have to go and do this!

Tsunade sighs and shakes her head. "That boy gets into more and more trouble every minute." She says to herself.

I then sense something, a gut feeling.

I look up at a high tree branch and see a raven with crystal blue eyes perched on top of the thin branch.

I narrow my eyes at the raven and shake my head. Damn it Shinji.

"Nothing good could come from this." Tsunade continues, analyzing the lilac crystals protruding from the corpses bodies.

"No one touch the crystals, they protrude poison when contact is made." My mouth turns into an 'O' shape as I retain what she just said.

"Aren't they just rocks?" I ask, wondering how it could release poison. "If you're a skilled enough crystal user, than you can use many different fighting techniques with them." Tsunade explains as she lowers down to another dead bodies level to analyze.

"Shinji has Karasu, I'm sure he's skilled enough." She adds.

I nod hesitantly as I step around all the dead corpses. "Haru go back to training, I'll figure this out." Tsunade says as she stars pulling out a scroll.

I narrow my eyes at the raven who suddenly flew away. I run back to the lake and carefully walk through it so I couldn't fall in again. Okay, according to Tsnunade I need to really get into my deepest and darkest emotions to try and summon Okami.

Thats so weird! Apparently if I become sad or angry enough, my chakra would become darker, enabling me to summon Okami.

But that's not all, after my chakra is 'dark' enough I'd have to then accumulate it all to attempt summoning her. Thats so weird to me, and I keep on trying. All I get are cute pups though. When I do summon her, and if I sign the contract, I wouldn't have to become enraged every time I want to summon her. Shizune said this was an extremely bad idea, and that Im too young to even have dark thoughts like the ones required to summon Okami.

I sigh and sit down on the lake, closing my ruby red eyes. Deepest and darkest memories.

"He killed them all Haru!" my best friend yelled into my shoulder as tears streamed down his face.

Not dark enough

"I'll beat you down if you dont listen to me!" The old woman yelled as I cried on the floor.

Not deep enough

"Sasuke would you hate me if I did something bad?" I asked as he pushed the swing I was on.

Almost there, I've pushed this away long enough.

"I put my fake mom to sleep." My eight year old self said, frowning at stained blood on my hands. Sasuke stopped pushing the swing and rushed over to face me, noticing the blank look on my face. "You put her to sleep?" Sasuke asked, confused.

I nodded and flatly said "And she won't wake up."

My red eyes snap open as I slam my hand down on the water. I didn't want to remember that, but I did, and I can't ignore my past forever.

A unknown force circles through me, a strength I didn't know I was capable of.

Then, all the black smoke disappeared and I realized that I was ontop of something white and fluffy. I stand up with shaking legs.

I killed her. I slowly walk to what I found to be a snout and turned to meet two sharp red eyes staring right at me.

Oh shit.

•••••••

Hello lovely readers! Just to clear things up, yes, Haru killed her 'caretaker' when she was eight years old and told Sasuke about it.

They're the only two who know what actually happened.

So Haru masked her lies and terrible deed with smiles and pigtails, what do you think about that?

How do you feel about Shinji committing crimes to the leaf now?

And lastly what did you think of this chapter? If there's any confusion ask away! I'm here to help lol.

Anyways, I'll see you all next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 353 25
She is a stubborn and one of the strongest girls you'll meet, and he's lost and very smart boy who's helpless around her. But what will happen when...
1.1K 16 13
From enemies to lovers. "Once a member of the Uchiha knows love, it's almost as if all of his previously checked emotions are released. They awaken...
6.3K 404 33
Katsuki Young= Y/n L/n. Katsuki is just a girl who decided to go to college in a foreign country in hopes of changing her life. She meets someone th...