Drawing Hope In Progress (5H...

By Kaso2522

This is my first Y/n story.. I have an idea and I want to try it out. Y/n is just a young girl. She is very t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Part 50: journal
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64: Truth or Dare
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70: Drawing Hope In Progress Continued
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 31: Rules

681 22 6
By Kaso2522

Ally's pov:

Y/n looks at us with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Rules for what?" Her voice squeaked, worry plastered on her face. She is so cute.

I sit down next to her and rub her back, looking at our friends to start. She leans on me while looking at the others.

"Okay well, Rule #1 there will always be someone with you at all times. You will have someone snuggling with you when you sleep. When you go to the bathroom there will be someone right outside the door. The door will not be locked. When you take a shower there will be someone in the bathroom making sure you are okay." Y/n looks at her wrists, she probably thinks we don't trust her.

"Hey sweetie, your okay. We trust you, these are just precautions to keep you safe." She nods her head keeping her eyes on her wrists.

"Rule #2, you will be going to bed at 8:30 every night." I see her eyebrows furrow in confusion but she only nodded her head.

"Rule #3, you will eat 3 meals a day with us, and have snacks whenever you are hungry or we wish for you to eat. No excuses." I watch as the color drains from her face, a tear falling down her cheek. "It's okay, your okay.. we got you honey." I whisper it to her trying to relax her. I continue rubbing her back, lightly humming Let It All Go by Birdy.

The rest of them pause and sit down around Y/n, each putting a hand on her to try to relax her. Lauren sat right behind Y/n on the cushioned seat and pulled her into her lap.

"Okay.. Rule #4 you will do what you are told and what is asked of you." Y/n nods at Kardel's voice.

"Rule #5, be honest with us. Okay honey? Please remember that we care about you and love you no matter what." Lauren hugs and squeezes Y/n softly. "I love you bug.. we all do." Y/n smiles softly and looks down at her bandaged wrists again to hide her cute blush.

"We're going to warn you now. We've all been talking and believe that creating a headspace for you to take you away from your troubles will help you get better. So when we're in the privacy of hotel rooms, the tourbus, our break home, etc you'll be in your headspace. When we're in public you will act normal. Okay."

Y/n looked around confused. Only when she made eye contact with Jylie did she seem to understand. Friend goals.. don't even need to talk, they get each other. She bites her lip and looks at all of us nodding.

"Hokay Y/nn, let's get outta here and get some ice cream." Y/n's face lights up at the sound of ice cream. Her smile is so cute!

Lauren gets up still hugging Y/n. She tries to reach the ground but Lauren is a few inches taller than herself, so she just dangles. I hold onto Y/n's hand as we start to make our way down the white wash hallways.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3K 26
Just a little Y/N x Lauren story. Read it to find out more
207K 5.6K 87
(Lauren/You) It has always been y/n's dream to be a famous singer but it wasn't until y/n was 17 that she started acting on that dream. Now 18 years...
51.4K 1.6K 40
What happens when Y/n is left alone in the world? Is she really alone? Or will they find comfort in the arms of their new friends... and lover? Guys...
13.3K 347 19
[COMPLETED] A Why Don't We Fanfic. Y/N is just an ordinary girl that Loves Music. But, she was too shy to sing in front of Many people. Because, S...