Devotion ↠ Katsuki Bakugou x...

By imovedaccouns

(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. Whi... More

01
02
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
Halloween Special Part 1
Halloween Special Part 2
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
BOOK 2???
NEW BOOK IS OUT!!

03

73.1K 2K 5.1K
By imovedaccouns

"W-What?" I look at him with shock. He lets go of me and walks beside me.

"It's too dark to walk alone." He refuses to look at me. I notice the blush on his cheeks, which causes me to smile.

"Since when are you so nice?"

A vein pops on his head, "I'M ALWAYS NICE YOU IDIOT!"

"Of course you are." I tease him. He gives me a dirty look, "SHUT IT YOU!"

We walked in silence for about five minutes until he finally spoke up.

"So, do you live in a new house?" He quietly asks. His eyes are glued to his shoes. I shake my head, "No one bought our house when we left, so we just bought it again."

He doesn't respond. Is something wrong? We reach the entrance to my house and I open the gate, then stop. Katsuki looks at me confused.

"Is something bothering you?" I look over my shoulder. His eyes widen a bit, then narrows.

"No."

I hesitate, "Katsuki."

His breath hitches as he clenches his jaw. I notice a few tears running down his face. My face falls at the sight.

"It's just that, you leave me and Deku behind, then out of no where you show up." His voice is shaky.

"How could you leave, then appear again? Just when I thought I forgot about you."

My head drops. Without thinking again, I hug him. He sobs quietly onto my shoulder, his arms wrap around me.

"I missed you...so much." He cries out. My face flushes as a few tears fall from my eyes.

"I missed you too." I mumble into his chest. Just when I am about to speak again, he quickly pulls away and wipes his tears.

"IF YOU TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS I'LL KILL YOU!"

I laugh and wipe my eyes, "Don't worry, I wouldn't want people getting the wrong idea."

"Anyway. I'll see you tomorrow." He wipes his eyes again and heads home. I watch him as he slowly walks away with his hands in his pockets.

My face immediately turns red once I realized what I just did..

I hugged him?!

-

"Good morning class." Mr. Aizawa stands in front of the board. "Today we'll be doing some battle training."

He presses a button and numbered suitcases come out of the wall.

"Go put your costumes on." He says before leaving the room. My dad helped me design my costume before I came to UA. I grab the suitcase and go to the girls locker room filled with excitement.

"So (Y/N), how do you like UA so far?" Ochaco asks me. I smile, "Oh I love it! I can't wait to become a hero!"

"So did you take the entrance exam or did you get in with recommendations?" Mina tilts her head.

"I got in with recommendations. My mom was a hero." I frown. My mother was the hero called Element. Ever since her disappearance, all the heroes and citizens were devastated. She was actually good friends with All Might.

"Element was you mother!?" Kyoka's eyes widen. I nod with a fake smile on my face.

"I'm sorry about her disappearance." Ochaco frowns.

I give her a single nod and put my costume on. It's a (F/C) body suit and black shorts paired with knee high black boots. I also have (F/C) goggles/glasses and (F/C) gloves.

"Cute costume!" Momo smiles.

"Yeah! I'm sure Bakugou will love it!" Mina chirps, but Tsu quickly shushes her. I blush furiously and shake my head.

"WHAT?! It's not like that! I would never go out with that idiot!" I stammer while the girls laughed.

"We never mentioned going out with him." Mina wiggles her eyebrows.

"Let's get out of here." I laugh nervously. Once we arrive at Ground Beta, All Might explains the rules of what we were doing. Of course I'm paired up with Katsuki, and also Iida. We are the villains that have to defend the bomb while Izuku and Ochaco have to capture us.

The three of us walk in the building to where the fake bomb is. I notice that Katsuki isn't focused.

"Did you know that Deku had a quirk (Y/N)?" He doesn't face me, but I could tell he is angry. The truth is, I know about one for all, and that Izuku inherited that power. All Might told me the day I started UA. I was close to All Might because of my mother, so he was alright with telling me. Izuku didn't know that I knew, but I'll tell him another time.

How should I respond?

"Yeah, he showed me." I start to walk towards him but stop once I saw him shaking with rage.

"I'M GONNA ROAST THAT DAMN NERD TODAY!"

"(Y/N), you should stay here with me and defend the weapon—" Iida starts, but Katsuki cuts him off.

"No! She's coming with me." Katsuki grabs my wrist and leads me into the corridor. Iida shakes his head and sighs. "So unprofessional."

"Why do you need me?" I ask while he drags me around. He finally lets go and shushes me. I roll my eyes, I knew he was going after Izuku. That means I should probably go after Ochaco. My thoughts were interrupted by a loud explosion. I notice that the blond boy disappeared from my sight. I groan and run towards the rubble. Izuku was on the ground with Ochaco.

"What's the matter Deku? Scared to face me?!"

"Kacchan, I'm not scared of you anymore!" Izuku raises his fists. Katsuki scowls, then smiles.

"Since you're such a stalker by now you probably know how my quirk explosion works." He hold onto a small trigger that's on his gauntlet. I gasp and grab his shoulder.

"What do you think you're doing?! You're going to far!"

"Young Bakugou don't do it! You'll kill him!" I hear All Might from the ear piece.

"He'll be fine as long as he dodges!" He slowly pulls the trigger.

"KATSUKI STOP!" I yell right before the blast. I immediately run through the broken wall towards Izuku.

"Izuku!" I kneel besides him.

"Is that...even allowed?" He quietly says. I sigh with relief knowing that he was okay.

"These things are awesome! The more nitro sweat stored in these gauntlets the bigger the explosion is!" Katsuki walks through the smoke. I start to get furious.

"Go ahead, use your stupid quirk on me!" Katsuki glares at Izuku. I stand in front of him.

"Leave him alone Katsuki!"

His breath hitches, but that doesn't stop his tracks.

"Get out of my way—"

"Shut up!" Without hesitation, my fist makes contact with his face. He flies back and hit the wall. I hold my fists in front of me.

"I told you, I'm not scared of you, Bakugou."

He clenches his fists, "Do that one more time and I'll kill you."

Once again, I hear All Might through the ear piece.

"Young Bakugou! Use that blast again and I'll end the fight! Your team will lose!"

"Huh?!" Katsuki stands up and yells, "FINE! WE'LL FIGHT HEAD TO HEAD!"

Before I could react, Izuku pushes me out of the way. I watch as Katsuki throws him around like a rag doll.

"Deku! Don't you ever forget what you are! You're a weakling!"

Izuku screams in agony as Katsuki slams him into the ground. My fists are trembling as I watch the two argue.

"Kacchan, I know you're better than me! That's why I wanna beat you! Because you're amazing!"

"You're more of an idiot than I realized. COME AT ME!" Katsuki runs towards him, and Izuku does the same.

"DETROIT!"

"AHHHH!"

"STOP IT YOU TWO!"

"SMAAAASH!!"

A giant force spreads throughout the room, causing the ceilings to break. I block my face with my arms. Once it was calm, I slowly stand up and watch as Katsuki trembles.

"You bastard! You've been hiding your true powers for years!" Katsuki clenches his jaw.

"I wasn't going to use it, but this was the only way...I had any chance at winning." Izuku says before falling down. I rush to his side. Katsuki's eyes widen and his breath hitches.

"The hero team...WIIIIINS!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 12.7K 36
Book 2 of the Katsuki Bakugou x Reader series! The story of Katsuki and (Y/N) continue! They both are enjoying their new home in the dorms. Plus the...
528K 17.3K 53
STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN UNDER THE TITLE OF 'it began with you'. ---- 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰. Y/n was born int...
8.6K 33 15
Y/n and her older brother, Katsuki Bakugo, have been students in UA for quite awhile. Y/n usually likes to hang out and have fun with the Bakusquad m...
235 1 19
Riley Akira is on her way to becoming a hero. But a year before she goes to UA High, she's in a bad car crash. Causing her to lose both parents while...