Run

Af I_Am_Undeniable

Following in her mother's footsteps, 17 year old valedictorian Tahari Campbell soon will be graduating with h... Mere

Prologue: Depths of my Solitude...
Lean...
He could be crazy...
Don't play with a man's money....
Just being nice...
Mixing business with friendship...
I found him...
My nightmare...
I just wish that this mind boggling thing would go away...
There's work to be done...
I should've bitten my tongue
Let me explain...
I guess I'll get started...
You're not as dumb as I thought
Phone call...
I ain't lettin this shit go...
Everybody ain't your friend
Bad nerves...
Session...
She can't be a friend of mine...
Pink Paradise...
I'll learn you what a true friend is...
Tahari huh?
You really rockin with a nigga...
Watch what you say...
Apologize...
Expect the unexpected...
If I find out...
Homicide by Shooting...
NOPD...
You can't be that crazy...
My daughter...
Homegoing...
The History of Math...
Can't catch a break...
Talk...
Sleep...
Freedom...
Use your head...
Soldier...
A day out...
Conversations...
Learning more...
Kill or be killed...
Law of Attraction...
Mark my words...
Let me in...
Deadly...
Two different worlds...
Kick Back...
She got me...
And it begins...
Room G- 31...
Mama...
Daddy's Little Girl...
Dreamer...
Bad boys ain't no good...
There's only one me and you...
Loyal Till The Soil...
Old Souls and Conversations...
Feel It In The Air...
Love it or Hate it...
Business...
Tell me something...
Where your real friends at?...
Day & Night...
Take heed...
What's your biggest fear?
Innocence
Tell All...
Heart to Heart...
Adam's Rib...
Sweet Dreams...
Thou shalt not bear false witness...
Don't Matter...
Look at how far I've come...
The Brokenhearted...
No turning back now...
Friend or Foe?
With me you ain't gotta worry bout nothing...
Change....
Victim to the streets....
Touched...
Let's spend life slow together..
I'll go everywhere you go...
Nola...
Hell On Earth
Thinking Out Loud...
REDRUM
Lady

Let me show you how we bang...

22.5K 932 1.1K
Af I_Am_Undeniable

Incognito

"Lady", I started never budging from my spot. "Beat her ass", I said and she knew she wasn't in the position to back out of this; she reluctantly got out of the vehicle and walked through the empty parking lot.

Watching closely, the pace in her walking became slower and I knew that she was becoming more and more uncomfortable with what she was about to do but this has been a long time coming. That bitch put her hands on her, spit on her and tried to get her killed out here. Fucked her over in the worst way. It's either now or never. All and all, I got my lady's back, no matter what and that's on God, what ever she won't do, I'll do. I don't give no fuck.

Finally making her way over to Briana, she finished locking up the gym and turned around to gaze at Tahari. Even being in a silenced area with the windows down, what was being said amongst the two was muffled. From what I could see and slightly hear, the broad was talking out the side of her neck and being accustomed to my lady, she was taking in every word that the broad said to her. Her demeanor held intensity, she wasn't about to let up on. Not this time.

Squinting my eyes, Briana stepped closer to Tahari and still, Tahari never moved. Once the broad said what she said to my lady, at the blink on an eye, Tahari pushed her with everything in her before taking the strap of her purse off her shoulder, tossing it aside. Never letting up from my relaxed position, I continued to rest my back against the seat and watch how things played out...

Briana charged at my lady and Tahari swung with her right fist and caught her in the mouth and with that the broad stumbled slightly and grabbed Tahari's hair. Trying to have control over my lady's body, her weak ass attempt of bringing her to the ground didn't work. Snatching away from her grip, Tahari grabbed her hair with a tight grip and flung that bitch across the sharp rock covered concrete and beat her in her face. I knew blood was drawn from them powerful hits.

This shit was well overdue and well deserved. The shit was evident in how bad my lady beating the fuck out of this broad. No mercy was shown. I could only imagine what was going on in Tahari's mind at this very moment. "Fuck you bitch", sounded loud and clear from Tahari's mouth. I knew she wasn't letting up anytime soon. There was so much built up anger inside of her, I wasn't going to bother to stop her from letting it all out. She had the right to do this bitch the way that she was. Taking my attention away from the scene, I checked my surroundings; making sure there were no cars or anything in sight and before I could put my attention back on what was going on, I heard a gun let off and with that my attention shot back in their direction. "Shit", I said and with that Tahari screamed as she tossed the pistol and frantically eased back. Panicking.

I got out of the car and quickly made my way over to her. Picking up the pistol as well as her purse, I lifted her body and took a distraught Tahari to the car. Making sure she was in, I made my way to the driver's side and quickly started the car. I put the gearshift on D and drove out of that parking lot as fast as possible. Panicking, Tahari cried hysterically. I had to think fast, I wasn't expecting her to go as far as shooting the girl. As of now, I'm in a fucked up position because this shit is in my hands. It's my fault for even having her fight the broad being in that state of mind. If it was me in her position, I wouldn't give a shit but I gotta make sure my lady good.

Conflicting with her cries as well as my thoughts, I took my phone from my pocket as I kept my eyes on the dark narrow road ahead of me. Searching for a contact in particular, I pressed call before sliding the phone to my ear. Waiting for an answer, I tried to focus on what was happening amongst me.

"What's poppin Aug"...

"What's up Bobby, I need a favor man", I spoke into the phone as I continued to drive.

"What's goin on nigga, who that cryin? What happened yung?...

Tuning out the questions he asked, I got to the point."I need you to handle somethin for me.", I said before listening into the phone.

"A murder scene. It gotta be beyond you huh cuz? Ya lady involved?"...

"Yeah, I need you to come this way", I continued. "The address is 333 Canal St 380, New Orleans, LA 70130", I said trying to keep sane.

"Aight yung, I got you. Me and my niggas about to hop on the E way right now"...

"Aight, good lookin yung. I'll see you soon", I said before ending the call.

Placing my phone back into my pocket. "Tahari", I slightly fussed.

"A-August I-I didn't mean to do it, I didn't mean to shoot her", she said as the tears streamed her face.

Biting my lip slightly for a second, I spoke."Baby, listen, I know you didn't, the shit wasn't intended, it happened in the heat of the moment. All that was built up anger.", I said as I tried to remain calm for her sake. "Listen, nothin gone happen to ya, the cameras up there don't work. I'ma handle---", I said before I was interrupted.

Gazing at me with tears streaming, she spoke. "August I'm so scared, I'm so sorry", she said before leaning down and placing her face into her palms.

With the stench of blood lingering, I heard so much pain in her cries and it was breaking me down. I knew she was going to be alright as far as this shit not being on her hands but mentally, this was going to fuck with her and that broke me down. She's traumatized and the shit is my fault. I have to figure shit out. My lifestyle is messing with her and now I'm in a place where I want to break things off with her for her own sanity but in the same sense I'm not strong enough to leave her. Not only because I love her but because she is a target because of me. She promised me that she'd always be with me no matter what and that's my promise to her too. I'll protect her even if it kills me...

Between her audible sobs, I spoke. "I got you lady, remember that", I said and that was my word...

____

Bobby

After that hour and twenty three minute drive from Baton Rouge, I hopped off the highway and drove the broken streets of home sweet home, the Nola. Driving into the night, my nigga Buck spoke as I kept my attention on the road. "Did he go into details or naw? Any cameras around?", he queried as he took another pull of the sour diesel blunt before passing it to my nigga Rome who sat in the backseat.

"Naw, he ain't say. He never do, I'm always clueless until I pull up, y'all know that. But shit, I think his girl fucked around and pulled the trigger or some shit cause I heard a female in the background cryin somethin nasty man. And my lil cousin be hands on with that shit, I'm sure it ain't no cameras. He would've told a nigga that much anyway.", I said as the gps on my phone took me on a back road. "You made sure to grab all I told you to grab Rome?", I queried as he passed the blunt up to me.

"Yeah, it's all back here man", he said and with that, I said no more.

Silence hovered the vehicle aside from the sound of the gps, as well as the tires rotating against the broken up streets. After a while of driving, we finished smoking the blunt that we had in rotation. Coming close to our destination, it was evident that this area stayed secluded after hours. No opps in sight, nothing at all...

333 Canal St 380, New Orleans, LA 70130...

Pulling into the parking lot of the Downtown Fitness Center. I parked directly in front of what it looks to be a female's body. Beaming the lowbeams on her, me and my niggas gathered everything together before getting out of my ride. Putting on rubber gloves, my nigga Rome opened a black construction bag and held it open. Buck and I walked over to the broad that had blood seeping from her head, as well as her mouth. Grabbing her from her armpits as Buck got her legs, we lifted her lifeless body and carried her weight over to the heavy duty black construction bag and eased her small frame inside as blood got over us, mostly me.

As Rome tied the bag, I took off the gloves and walked over to my car and popped the trunk. With Buck assisting Rome with putting the body into the trunk, I grabbed another pair of rubber gloves and put them on. Walking over to the trunk, I grabbed my power wash adaptor and walked to the side of the building in hopes for a water hose and that, I found. Bringing it up front where the mess was, Rome closed the trunk and checked the hood of the trunk, there was no drop of blood in sight. I connected the adaptor to the water hose before dropping it to the ground.

This shit wasn't no joke, tricky than a mothafucka. Criminal investigations begin with a search for clues and shit. Squads of investigators would arrive at a crime scene armed with special fact-finding gear and shit. They look for the typical evidence like fingerprints, footprints or blood at the scene of a crime. But with moving the way I used to move, I had to fuck around and figure out how to keep me and my niggas silenced. Wasn't leaving no trace of what we did behind. Did some research and fucked around and found about some new household cleansers that could remove all traces of blood. Using these products to clean up after myself, the opps always had a hard time gathering evidence, so they fucked around and had to close hella cases, on my behalf...

Standing idle around my car, my niggas kept watch of our surroundings as I walked to the back door of my ride and opened it. I managed to grab the 15 gallon bottle of Neutrex, an oxy cleanser that was behind the passenger's seat.

The Neutrex went beyond getting rid of visible stains. Usually, detective's gear can find traces of blood that's invisible to the naked eye but these oxy cleaners make even the invisible traces of blood unrecognizable to the most common blood detecting tests and shit. I made this shit look easy.

The few standard tests for picking up blood rely on a protein in the blood called hemoglobin. This protein climbed to the oxygen. In the body, it's hemoglobin's job to grab onto oxygen and carry it from the lungs to the rest of the body and shit but the new oxy cleaners flood a blood stain with a lot of oxygen. Once the protein gets it's fill of oxygen, it won't even bother to snatch oxygen from the investigators' blood detecting tests. Meaning that these tests will come up negative every damn time.

We threw the bloody gloves we had on prior on to the ground. Opening up the 15 gallon bottle, Rome helped me lift it and pour it over the splattered blood and the surrounding area until the shit was completely empty of liquid.

Placing the bottle back into the backseat, we waited around about 20 minutes and watched as the oxy ate up the blood. Turning the concrete a slight lighter color, I walked over to the side of the small building and turned the water on.
Walking back to the front I grabbed the power wash adaptor and sprayed the ground. Couldn't be too careful sometimes.

Finishing up with this clean up, we were off and on the way back to Baton Rouge. Flying down the highway with Thuggish Ruggish Bone by Bone Thugs-N-Harmony sounding lowly throughout the speakers of my ride. I pulled my phone out my pocket and called up my nigga Monte. Putting the phone to my ear, I waited for this nigga to answer the phone.

"Hello"...

"What's up Monte", I spoke into the phone.

"What's up nigga"...

"You still work at the rindering plant right?", I queried keeping my attention on the road.

"Yeah, I'm here now, why what's up?"...

"I got another body for you man", I said.

Hearing some shuffling in the background, he spoke. "Aight, well shit, take the body to ya crib and soak it in some Neutrex and come through in about 2 hours and we can toss that shit in the grinder with these dead animals"...

"Aight man, good lookin", I said in response.

"No doubt man"...

______

Sina

Tahari and I have been back at my place for about 2 hours. I tried to talk to her but she couldn't control her crying, she was going through it and that, I understood. She was distraught, the pain was weighing her down heavy. Yearning for time alone, she made her way to my bedroom about 20 minutes ago. I sat on the couch, leaning towards the coffee table; with rubber gloves on, I loaded the drum of my pistol.

I was calm on the outside but mentally, I was losing my sanity. Giving that, once again, I could have lost my lady to these niggas; tonight somebody's getting touched. That girl is the apple of my eye and when I first said that shit, I didn't really get too deep in the meaning but now, I'm sure. I'm painting the Nola red tonight and that's on God, there's no way around it. Contining to load the drum with r.i .p bullets, I couldn't help but hear the wooden floors squeak, followed by the bathroom door close.

The shower sounded after a minute or 2 but I tuned it out with my thoughts. Reality was really weighing in on me because if I ever lose that girl, everybody getting touched. I give no fuck. These niggas already brought out the worst in me, they don't want what goes beyond that cause once I lose it all, they'll feel that pain. This ain't what they want.

Time went on and I loaded the 100th hollow tip r.i.p bullet before putting the drum on my pistol. Sitting my loaded pistol on the coffee table, I snatched the gloves off and before I could dive back into my thoughts, I could hear the water from the shower still running. Furrowing my eyebrows, I stood to my feet as I tossed them on the coffee table. Walking down the hallway, I knocked on the door slightly and conflicting with the running water, I heard subtle cries.

Pushing the door open, I walked over to the bathtub. Pulling the shower curtain slightly open, I felt the breeze from the ice cold water as Tahari held her head down, her hair stuck to her face. Distracted with her thoughts, her crying, she was numb to it all. I reached down and turned the water off before leaving out to the hall. Opening the hall closet, I grabbed 2 bath towels and made my way back into the bathroom. Wrapping one of the towels around her small frame, I helped her out of the tub. Shivering, I guided her to my bedroom. Moving her wet hair from her face, I took the other the towel and wiped away the water that was on her face before slightly taking it over her drenched hair.

Tossing it aside, I took the towel away from her body and dried her body off as she gazed closely at what I was doing with silent tears streaming her face. Giving her the towel to wrap back around her body, I walked over to the dresser and grabbed the lotion that she left over here along side a variety of things she would often leave. Not even caring about the femine scent that it held, I squeezed some into my hand and I rubbed it on to her body. She gazed at me in a saddened state as the tears kept at it.

After I finished, I stood straight up and gazed down at a torn soul. I sighed before walking over to my dresser. Opening the top drawer I grabbed one of my t shirts and a pair of the panties from the package I bought for her. Closing the drawer, I walked over to her and handed the clothes to her. She let the towel pool around her feet and put her clothes on. Standing in complete silence, her tears were letting up. Gazing at her as she gazed up at me with a wet face; I wiped away her tears before placing a kiss upon her forehead and with that, she began to calm down even more.

Taking her into my arms, she buried her face into my chest as she held on to me as tight as I held on to her. "I know it hurts, I know you're hurtin and I know it wasn't in ya heart to do it but there's no turnin back from it.", I said and with that she spoke.

"August, I didn't mean to pull the trigger, I didn't. I-I don't know what came over me", she said as she held on to me tighter.

"Baby", I said before pulling her away from me, enough to see her face. Taking my right arm from around her, I grabbed her chin and made her look at me. "Listen, I know you didn't mean to do it, I know that wasn't in ya heart but with all that love you have in ya, the bad outweighed the good when it came to that girl. She treated you like shit and in the same sense called you her best friend. She set you up to get killed and was gonna watch it happen. I know this all hurts like hell but there's nothin else you can do about it, what's done is done lady. I know this shit got you shook, I know this ain't easy at all and I wish it didn't have to be you but all in all, I got you no matter what. I'm cleanin up ya tracks so don't worry about what could possibly happen to you cause it won't.", I said as I took my hand away from her chin.

She placed her head on my chest and hugged me tighter. I wrapped my arm back around her and spoke. "You're my life lady", I said as I bit my lip a bit. "As long as I'm breathin, I'm gonna protect you by all means and that's my word to you", I said and with that we hugged for a few minutes in silence before I spoke.

"Baby", I said as I broke the hug completely and gazed down at her. "I gotta take care of some business", I said and with that, she gazed over my face, trying to read me and she knew...

Taking my hands into hers, she held her head down and shut her eyes. "The light of God surrounds you. The love of God enfolds you. The power of God protects you. The presence of God watches over you. Wherever you are, God is... August", she said softly as she continued. "Lord, please cover August with your blood, please keep my heart out of harm's way", she said softly as she opened her eyes and gazed up at me.

Letting go of my hands, she wrapped her arms around my neck and I hugged her back tightly. Slightly lifting her, she spoke. "I love you August", she said softly.

"I love you too", I said becoming saddened because at this moment, I didn't know what else to expect...

Breaking the hug, she gazed up at me. She spoke once more. "As long as I pray for you, you'll always be in one piece", she said softly.

With the thought of not seeing her again showing face, a tear slipped from my right eye.

Reaching up, she wiped away my tear and with that, tears began to stream my face and I wasn't in control. Gazing at this woman before me, so much emotion came out that I couldn't even understand. I couldn't imagine not being able to come back to her, it was dawning on me heavy at this moment and at this moment there was no more fuck my life, I actually gave a fuck. Wiping away my tears, I spoke. "Lady, if I don't make it home tonight, tell my mama that I love her. Leave some flowers for my brother, girl I love ya but if I don't make it home tonight, take some money to my sister.
I don't ever want her chasin after niggas", I said and with that she wiped away my tears as I continued to speak. "Niggas outchea dyin every day and they ain't all bad, they're just tryna make a way and I ain't no different, so if I get missin, these are my last wishes. I hope you'll get them right, girl, if I don't make it home tonight", I said and with that she hugged me one last time.

"You'll make it home August", she said softly before placing a soft kiss upon my lips. "Remember, as long as I pray for you, you'll always be okay", she said softly and with that I let out a sigh and gazed over her face before leaving the bedroom. Making my way to the living room, I grabbed my car keys and grabbed my pistol and left the house.

Making my way down the few stairs of the porch, I walked along the walkway and made my way to my whip. I got in and with no hesitation, I started the car up and hit the head lights. Putting the gearshift on R, I backed out of the driveway and put the gearshift on D and drove off into the night.

As I was driving, my phone vibrated in my pocket. Multitasking, I reached into my pocket for my phone as I kept my eyes on the road. Slightly gazing at the screen, I saw that it was my cousin. Answering the call, I put the phone to my ear.

"What's the word Bobby?", I queried as I continued driving.

"What's up man, just wanted to let you know that I got it done for you man"...

"Good lookin man, I got you on whateva price", I said in response.

"You know it ain't nothin to a nigga, you good cuz"...

"Naw man, you know I'ma get you togetha anyway man, that ain't no cake walk yung", I said.

"Aight man but what's goin on now?"...

"You know me, somebody bout to get touched", I said as I continued to drive the quiet streets.

He sighed. "Look man, be careful out there. Real shit. You with somebody or by yaself?"...

"Myself. I move better alone. I ain't gotta call nobody, I'll roll up solo", I said.

"Aight man, like I said, be careful out there yung. Call me if you need a nigga, I'll turn that hour drive into 15 minutes"...

"I know and no doubt. I'll hit you up later yung", I said.

"Aight man"...

And with that I ended the phone call, put my phone back in my pocket and pulled into the gas station...

Shell Gas Station
6201 S Claiborne Ave...

I pulled into the empty pump island of the gas station and parked. Looking around to see if I spotted that nigga Otis hanging around, I didn't see him. Sighing out of frustration, I was about to go crazy. Resting my back against the seat, I ran my hand over my face and with that, I just so happened to look to my right and Otis walked out of the gas station.

Getting out of my ride, I walked around my car and spoke. "Yo O, what's poppin man", I greeted.

Walking towards me, he spoke. "What's goin on Sina", he said in response.

"Let me ask you somethin.", I said and with that he gave me his full attention. "Aight, them niggas you told me about earlier, what kinda whip they was in man? You know the game, niggas change cars like a mothafucka when shit get hot out here. Houses even.", I continued.

He nodded. "All black 1970 buick lesabre, white wash tires. The right tail light busted", he continued and with that I nodded.

Reaching into my pocket, I pulled out a few hundreds and handed it over to my nigga. "Get you somethin to eat man, get yaself a room too. Good lookin", I said to him and he thanked me in response.

Walking around my ride, I got inside and started it up and sped off. After a while of riding on the main street, I found myself at a stoplight. Sighing out of frustration, I tugged at my beard as I awaited for the light to change. I was determined to cause havoc tonight, I couldn't rest without deading all or at least one of them niggas. The thought of them niggas trying to dead what's mine, that shit weighed heavy on a nigga's heart.

With the vibration of my phone letting off, I reached into my pocket and grabbed my phone. I gazed at the screen. It was a text message. Opening up the text, I read along...

..."If you make the Most High your dwelling then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent. For he will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways. Psalm 91:9-11. I love you August"...

With a slight smile forming onto my face, I took a deep breath and with that the thought of her calmed me down but in the same sense I grew angry of the thought of why I was out in the streets right now.

As soon as the light turned green, I turned off the main road and began driving down the beaten back streets. Memorizing the description Otis gave me, I kept down so many streets until I spotted the same exact car turn right in front of me. Gazing at the back of the car, I noticed that the right tail light was out and with that, at an instant, my adrenaline went crazy and when I tell you a nigga saw red, believe me when I say I was livid.

The street we were riding down was almost pitch black aside from the slight moonshine and as he pulled along the curb, I couldn't help but notice a broad walking off the porch of the house this nigga was parked in front of.

Making my presence less suspicious, I drove past and circled the block. Turning out my head lights, I drove slowly down the street and parked at a distance. Listening closely to the loud conversation between this nigga and this broad, I listened for anything to make sure this was one of the niggas I wanted.

"Black, why you always talking to me like I'm one of these thirsty ass hoes. I ain't what you used to and Terrance you lame as hell for letting him disrespect a woman in your presence", the broad said which made me think about something my lady told me a while back when I took her to my mama house for that barbecue and shit.

____
..."August, I hope this doesn't ruin your mood but I meant to tell you this yesterday but it slipped my mind. Yesterday, Jade and I ran into Black"...

"He in so many words threatened me. He was asking me about me limping and I believe that he knows. He said we'll see you soon before walking off as if him and his friends are going to try to hu--"...
____

Black...

These mothafuckas about to get lit and that's on God...

Leaving my car on, cause the mothafucka made little to no noise, I grabbed my pistol and got out the car. Not closing the door all the way, I walked towards this nigga's whip.

Oblivious to their surroundings due to the pitch black as well as the light stepping. I approached the car and the pointless ass conversation between the broad and the niggas continued. Being open and vulnerable because the windows were down, the girl leaned on the car and conversed with them.

With their attention to their left, their backs were towards the world. Sliding the rack back, before the nigga in the passenger's seat could fully snap his neck in my direction, I let the gun talk.

With a loud piercing scream coming from that broad, I heard the pitter patter of small feet running. And with that I knew the bitch was running back to the house but I wasn't worried about her.

The 1970 Buick LeSabre peeled off and running into the middle of the street, I aimed my gun and let off these rounds until control was lost. Running into another car, I walked towards the car and with that; the door opened and the nigga dropped out of the driver's seat.

Approaching the nigga, I gazed down at him. Blood was seeping from his mouth. Coughing up blood, I gazed at my drum and I knew that I had at least 1 bullet left. Gotta shoot wisely.

"S-Sina", he coughed as he covered his wound with his right hand. "P-please", he pleaded as he choked on his blood.

Sirens sounded throughout the city and he continued to beg for his life but a nigga ain't hear shit but the story that my lady told me, a nigga ain't hear shit but the story my nigga Otis told me. I ain't see shit but red. I had nothing to say to this nigga. As this nigga choked on his blood, he cried because he knew what was next. Aiming the gun between his eyes, the sirens came close and with that, I made the last bullet count...

I pulled the triggered and lit up the street one last time...

_____

Pulling into the driveway of my crib. The sirens echoed throughout downtown. I parked my car and got out. Making my way to the porch, I walked up the few stairs and unlocked the door. Walking in, I saw my lady passed out on the couch. I locked the door behind me and made my way down the hall to my bedroom.

Taking off my hoodie, I set it on the dresser, followed by my car keys and my gun.

Stepping out of my shoes, I opened my drawer and took some clothes out for the night. I made my way to the bathroom and took a shower. I had to wash off the madness. After a while, I was out the shower and dressed in a t shirt and basketball shorts. After cleaning up behind myself, I walked into the living room and bent down and picked up my lady.

Carrying her down the hall, we made it to my bedroom. I carefully placed her in the bed and I got in right after. Holding her from behind, she never awakened from her slumber. I placed a kiss on the back of her neck before speaking. "I made it home".....

________

"The phrase apple of my eye refers to something or someone that one cherishes above all others. Its meaning does indeed derive from an expression signifying the pupil of the eye, one of the most sensitive parts of the body"...

August Alsina cherishes Tahari Campbell above all others. So deep that it falls into the most sensitive part of his body which are his eyes, the windows to his soul...
______

_______

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

2.6K 214 70
Two words was all it took. All it took to change everything. All it took to land her in prison. And all because she wanted to turn her life around, t...
3.5M 103K 56
What happens when you meet the one person you relate with the most? All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed...
288K 11.4K 71
Rashad Smith, high school basketball star almost making it into the NBA. One teenage affair with his crush Tionne Brooks, ended up having him hooked...
183K 4.6K 32
Sierra is a college student in ATL. She is also a video vixen. She has a 6 yr old child & is trying to make it out here on her own as a single mother...