Poth One Shots (Requests are...

By Heaven_bent

Poth One Shots because I love this ship! That's about it. More

Help Maybe?
NaJ: Carnival
Car Crash (Part 1)
Car Crash (Part 2)
Sleepover
Neko Goth
Neko Palette
Authors Note!
Yandere Palette
Authors Note!
Palette X Goth
Proposal (Requested by Underswap_Fontcest)
Yandere Goth (Requested by wereana)
Once Again. Authors Note!
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
PJ's Daycare
Pocky Game
Diaries
Light
Dark
Three Words: Oh my god.
No Need to be Sorry
Yandere Palette 2 (NaJ)(Requested by ObeyUndertaleau2005)
Thank You!!!
OK SO THIS JUST HAPPENED
Something Missing
REQUESTS
MMMMMMM
SMOL GOTH (Requested by purply_the_bear)
Do You Love Me?
OH HECK
Oops?
Yandere Palette Part 2 (NaJ)
WOAH!
I Need You To Survive
Yandere Palette (Part 3??? Gasp!) (NaJ)
Friendzoned
Look I'm Still Alive
Human Poth
Please read this chapter even though it's kind of boring lol
Woah
Halloween Special
Thanks for 6k reads
Robots Can't Love. Can They?
Oooof ok I'm sorry again
Its Out!
Sigh
W O A H. W A I T.

Yandere Palette (Full Version)

604 18 8
By Heaven_bent

Palette's POV

I love a lot of things. My parents, my friends, cheerleading. Mostly Goth though. I value Goth over my own life. I'd do anything for him. Anything at all.

Goth's POV

"Heeeey Goth!" an annoyingly flirty voice says.

I sigh. "Hello Kira."

"So, what's up?" The girl asks.

"I'm... Doing my job?" I reply, annoyance in my voice. She doesn't notice.

"Wanna hang out later?" Kira asks.

"Um, no. Reason one, you're a student, I'm a teacher. Reason two, I'm busy."

Kira snorts. "Whatever you're doing it can wait for me. Right?"

"You're completely ignoring what I said first."

"Hello Goth!" Oh thank god.

"Hi Palette!" I greet, shoving Kira away. She growls and stalks off. "Thanks for getting her to leave," I add.

"No problem, you seemed annoyed!" Palette chirps.

"Right." I glance at the clock. "Don't you have to go to cheer practice or something?"

Palette follows my gaze. "OH SHOOT! You're right! I'll be back after school Gothy! See you later!"

I chuckle quietly as Palette runs off. He's so cute.

Palette's POV

I rush from the library, with much regret. I didn't want to leave, but if I missed practice I could be fired, which would lead to me never seeing Goth again. Yeah, I don't want that to happen. No way. I enter the gym, breathing heavily from my quick run here. The cheerleaders are warming up, or flirting with jocks. The usual. Except, theres somebody who isn't from either category. I reckognize her. Kira, the girl who was flirting with MY Gothy.

"Hi Kira!" I call, putting on a false smile.

"What do you want?!" She hollers back.

"Uhmm I-I wanted t-to tell you something.." I mutter. Heh, I'm really pulling this act off.

"Oh ok sweetie," She says softly, making an ugly baby face at me. I walk from the gym and into a supply closet, Kira following closely behind. "Ick a supply closet?" She gags.

"I-I didn't want anybody to hear.." I murmur. She smiles sickeningly.

"Aww Palette that's so cute!" Kira smiles. I hold up some duct tape, and put it across her mouth. Her eyes widen in shock and fear, as I pull out a large knife, which glints in the little light.

"I didn't want anybody to hear your screams Kira. you should know better than to flirt with my Goth. Ok?" I say darkly. A muffled cry escapes the binding on Kira's mouth. Tears start flowing from her big blue eyes as the knife slides across her throat, enough to draw blood. I'm careful not to get any of the blood on my clothes through, seeing as I'm already in my cheer uniform. I check my watch, three minutes until practice starts. "Well Kira, I'll be going now, enjoy your stay," I say. Kira watches helplessly as I leave the small closet. Nobody saw, good.

"Palette! There you are! Most of the cheerleaders are ready to begin!" A girl says, poking her head around the gymnasium door.

"Great!" I follow her back into the gym, and run to the far end of the gym. That's how it works here. We get one half of the gym, and Coach Error get the other half for whatever sports practice there is that day. Today that would be basketball. He's already yelling at the team to do some laps. I assemble the cheerleaders, and begin practice. Halfway through I see a group of students walk into the gym, and take a seat on the bleachers or whatever the heck you call them. I name each one in my head as the cheerleaders practice a difficult maneuver. Alphys, Papyrus, Napstablook, Fresh, and Goth. Some of the nerds of the school. Papyrus and Napstablook are both reading, and Goth and Alphys are whispering to each other, sometimes looking at where the team and cheerleaders are. I notice their hands accidentally brush against each other. Ok that's it. Alphys, you got to go.

"Ok captain what now?" The same girl form earlier addresses me.

"Do the whole routine one more time, then I think we'll be done for today!" I say cheerfully. She nods and the group positions themselves for the beginning. I watch in amazement as they do backflips, cartwheels, and other spectacular feats. It'll be a sad day when one of them flirts with Goth, because I'm kind of becoming attached to them. After that practice is over, and I rush over to talk to Alphys. "H-Hey can you come w-with me for a minute Alphys? I wanted to ask you something.." I say. She nods and says goodbye to the others. I don't go into the supply closet where I know Kira is still resting, alive or dead I'm not sure. We just stand in the hallway.

"S-So what do you want to k-know P-Palette?" She asks.

"Nothing. I just wanted you to stop flirting with my Goth!" I whisper.

"I-I wasn't flirting!" She squeaks. I'm about to pull out my sharp knife when a hand is placed on my shoulder.

"Yo. Palette. What're you doing with my girlfriend," It's Undyne.

"G-Girlfriend?" I ask.

"Oh.. Uhh yeah.. H-Heh." Alphys stutters.

"Oh thank god." I mumble.

"What was that punk?" Undyne growls.

"I said thank go, because I was dared by somebody to pretend to be a crazy stalkerish creep until somebody else came up, I'm glad you came when you did!" I lie. Nailed it.

"Ok that's weird." Alphys murmurs.

"Yeah..." I agree. They walk away, talking in lowered voices.

Goth's POV

I start to wonder what Palette needed Alphys for, I know I really shouldn't eavesdrop but I'm so curious. I exit the gym, to see Palette standing alone at the door of a supply closet. His arm is reaching for the handle.

"Palette!" I call. His arm drops and he turns to face me. A smile breaks out on his face.

"Hiya Goth!" He replies, taking a step away from the door.

"Why were you talking to Alphys?" I ask. His expression drops.

"I.. I was getting advice. O-On how to tell somebody you l-like them," He admits. I feel my heart drop.

"Oh, ok. S-So why were you about to open that closet?" I ask. Palette glances at it and shrugs.

"Dunno, curiosity I guess," he says. I just nod.

"Alphys told me to just be blunt about it so I guess, huh. Goth I like you and," he glances at his watch while I turn a vibrant purple from blush, "and- OH MY GOSHNESS IM LATE GOTTA GO BYE!"

I watch Palette rush down the hall, smiling. Then my attention turns to the janitors closet. I've been working here for ages, and never seen inside one. I find myself opening the door and staring inside. I regret that choice. Kira is inside, limp, covered in blood, dead. I slam the door shut, and call the police on my phone. They arrive minutes later.

After removing the body, and examining the area, they tell me no trace of the killer is left. I sigh and decide to leave after that. I'm so glad that the innocent cinnamon roll known as Palette didn't open that door. It wouldn't scarred him for life. I do know that I need to protect him though, I don't want him to be the next victim of the killer in this school.

Palette's POV

Uh oh. I heard that somebody called the police about finding a body in a supply closet near the gym. I hope they found no evidence that it was me, I mean I tried to be as stealthy as possible.

Goth's POV

I pull my phone out from my pocket, seeing that I have a text.

Heya Goth! This is Palette, and I just wanted to know if you wanted to go do something, seeing as we don't have work for a while...

Yeah... I can't believe somebody was actually murdered at the school!

It's sickening! Who in the world would murder a student! Don't they realize that it means we wont be paid!

You're really worried about your pay right now?!

I mean.. yeah?

Palette, somebody was murdered. Money doesn't matter right now..

Yeah... You're right... Sorry Goth..

Anyways about going somewhere, unless you have something better to do!

Nothing better, what'd you have in mind?

Oh, I thought we could go get coffee or something, nothing much.

Sounds good, meet you at Moondollars (totally original) in ten minutes?

Yep. See you there!

I set the phone down and smile. I have a date with Palette. Well I mean he didn't specify that it was a date, but I prefer to think that it counts.

Ten minutes later I find myself at the coffee shop, waiting in line with Palette. We both order, pick up our drinks and sit at the table. We talk about things that don't matter, until I remember something.

"Hey Palette..?" I ask. He glances up, eyes shifting around slightly.

"Y-Yeah?" He asks, why is he so nervous all of a sudden.

"You said to me that day the body was found that.. You liked me... Why?"

"B-Because you're amazing Goth! I'd give you anything! Now I want to talk to you privately, c-can you come to my house?"

"Yeah of course!"

Palette and I walk down the street, both stuck in that awkward silence where we both want to speak, but neither can think of what to say. When we arrive at the house in the infuriating silence, I rub my arm awkwardly.

"So..." I mutter.

"Goth... I..." Palette stumbles over his words. I look into his eyes, and decide something then and there. My hands find their way to his shoulders, pressing him against the door he had yet to open. I roughly kiss him, and he struggles, before relaxing. When we break apart his eyes are glowing stars. "Oh... Oh my! G-Gothy.."

"Heh, c'mon lets talk." I say, motioning to the door. He nods, and fumbles around for the keys in his pocket. The door swings open, and Palette leads me into his room. I try to get Palette to tell me what he wanted to talk about, but he refuses. After a while he excuses himself to use the restroom. I glance around his room and lay my eyes on a small book. Being a librarian I'm interested immediately. My fingers run delicately over it's spine, before opening it. I was shocked at its contents.

Kira-Dead

Alphys-Has girlfriend, no need for violence yet

Bunny-Next victim

Zinnia-Dead

So continued the list of every girl in the school, each having some sort of note. At the very end is one sentence. 'I killed them all for Goth.'

Palette rushes into the room at my bloodcurdling scream. I throw the book at him.

"Goth.. You remember how I said I'd give you anything. Right?"

I nod and gulp, "Yeah. I do you sicko."

Palette takes a step forward, and I take one backwards. "I meant it you know. I'd give you anything. I've given you everything. You are my everything, but I have nothing left to give you!"

"Why'd you do it Palette?"

"I thought... I thought that if I showed you I was the only one who cared enough to stay alive for you, you'd love me! I thought that... I thought... I... I realize that it's so incredibly stupid... You can hate me all you want, and I understand that! I... I know it was all wrong, and I'd take it all back if I could. I've given you too much! I've given you the lives of innocent people! I'm! I'm.. I.. I'm sorry Goth. For everything,"

Despite everything, a smile cracks on his face. Tears flow, hot, and thick. They cascade down his face, falling onto his clothing. Yet, he smiles. Whispering one word. "Sorry."

Palette's POV

My knees feel like Jell-O. My head is spinning. I regret everything I've done, but if.. If it weren't for Goth I wouldn't have done any of this. This is all his fault. It's the fault of the stupid, handsome, undeniable perfect skeleton in front of me. I close my fingers around the pocket knife I've learned to keep in my pocket. Goth's eyes widen as I advance on him. He looks behind him, before back at me, trying to find an escape route.

"P-Palette please.." He cries. It's a strangled cry, seeing as my knife is held at his throat. "Give me one chance!"

"Give you a chance at what? This is all your fault!" I scream, lowering the knife. He hurls himself at me. I feel arms wrap around my neck, a head bury itself in my shoulder. A hug.

"Give me a chance to show you that you can change. I know you can, and when you do I'll be yours! Yours and only yours!" A yellow glow emits from behind me, and I turn around slowly. My room fades into black, as Goth and I stand before the Reset Button. "On the count of three?"

"One." I say, confirming Goth's idea.

"Two." Goth whispers in my ear.

"THREE!" We shout it at the same time. I don't need to look at Goth to know when our hands simultaneously press the button that will rewrite our lives, from who knows when.

My body tingles. I can't feel anything, yet the pain is unbearable. Everything is dark.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Come on Palette!" Zinnia shouts. I look around. I'm in a classroom, empty besides the two of use. "I don't want to be late!"

"Ok!" I say. This was it. I killed her here before. She was about to leave when I strangled her. I can't do that now. This is my redemption. "I'll walk you to class, ok?" I offer.

"Sure!" Zinnia chirps. We head out, and walk through the school. At one point we walk through the library on her way to class. Goth looks up from the book he's reading, and makes eye contact with me. A wink is all I need to know that he remembers too. I don't plan on telling anybody what I've done, because we've reset over that. It's no longer a part of my life. The Palette I am is not a murderer, despite my past.

Redemption.

|Timeskip a few days|

How dare she? I mean really, how dare she.

"Zinnia you're late!" I scold the cheerleader, as she drops her bag on the floor.

"Sorry coach! I had to sprint here from the library!" She says breathlessly, before rushing into the locker room to change into her uniform. I grimace. We needed to start practice and she was late!

I roll my eyes and turn to the group of girls who are prepared for class. They sit patiently, whispering among themselves. I start teaching them the new routine and forget everything else.

"Alright Terri! Can I see that backflip one more time? We need to make sure this will work out!" I encourage. The girl nods, and moves back a bit, before performing the action again, this time perfectly. I hear a whoop from somebody sitting in the bleachers.

"YEAH! GO TERRI!" They shout.

"Shut up Danny!" Terri responds, though her face has gone pink.

A few hours later practice has ended and I'm sitting in my room. My thoughts are random, until it hits me.

What was Zinnia doing in the library before practice today?

If she was doing anything with Goth I swear I'll- No. I cant. I wont kill her again. There has to be a logical explanation to the situation at hand. Like... Like... She was studying and lost track of time or... Working on a project or reading or anything besides flirting with my Goth!

I sigh. I need to get this off my mind. A nice warm shower should do me good. My hands close around a fluffy towel as I make my way into the bathroom, turning on the shower. I stare into the mirror, until it fogs up with steam from the shower. I stare at myself, trying to push the thought in my head away. I don't want to kill Zinnia. I don't need to kill Zinnia. Yet I feel like I should.

The shower turned cold a long time ago, yet I still stand underneath the water, letting it soothe my feelings. I can't kill her. He'd hate me. He'd hate me more than he already does. I don't want that to happen.

Finally, I reach out and turn the shower off. After drying off and pulling on pajamas I grab the knife I kept in the past life I lived. Its still here of course. Still sharp and shiny. Still polished enough to reflect my face, eyes shining with tears, glinting red, reverting back to their original yellowish-green. Then, one tear falls onto the knife, blurring out my reflection. Blurring out the Palette who still has a raging fire inside him. Blurring out the Palette who still want to kill.

I can't keep my thoughts in my head anymore, I need to know. So, I do the only logical thing, text Goth.

Hey Goth

What's up Palette? You wouldn't normally text me at 11pm

Oh right, sorry. I just want to ask you something.

Ok, shoot.

So you hate me? After everything I've done, do you hate me?

Palette, that's a stupid question.

Yeah you're right. Who wouldn't hate me.

Ohmygod- I mean its stupid because you know I love you Palette.

Oh lol. Sorry for disturbing you then. See ya tomorrow Goth!

Goodnight Palette.

So he doesn't hate me. He wouldn't hate me if I did this again. Right?

No. No Palette, that's not how it works. He doesn't hate you because that's over, in the past, future, and it never even happened. It's no excuse to do it again. With my mind racing, I slowly drift off to sleep.

|Timeskip a few days|

One death wouldn't hurt anybody right?

|Timeskip one more day| (And Goth's POV as well)

"Palette are you ok?" I question. He stares over my shoulder, a perplexed look on his face. Slowly he shakes his head. I don't say anything else, because I know he wont answer.

|Timeskip another day| This is the last one I swear (and now its back to Palette's POV)

After gathering the flirts and telling them to meet me in the library after school I grin maliciously. The thoughts in m head aren't thoughts anymore. They're a plan. A plan to eliminate those who have false love for my Goth. I'm doing it all for him anyways. This will stop him being annoyed while trying to do his job. Its for his own benefit.

After school and practice me and a giggling group of girls end up in the library. As well as an unconscious Goth.

 Goth's POV

I wake up and see Palette, standing over me. Something wet drips onto my face, and in the baxk of my mind, through the fear consuming me, I vaguely hope it isn't blood. Palette holds up a shimmering blade and walks over to a girl, Zinnia. I see them all lined up, tied, blindfolded. He holds up the knife, and puts it to her throat. I squeeze my eyes shut, so I don't witness whatever is about to happen. Only when the screams stop do I open my eyes, only to see Palette take his own life.

Reset.

He wont remember this time, so I can prove to him I love him. After all, he has yet to be hired at this school. He hasn't even met me yet. I have years of memories to make up for, and years of memories to create.

Word Count: 3312

(A/N): It took to long, because school has started. This was for 3k reads and we're at 3.7k

I'm speechless, thank you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416K 13.2K 200
One-shots of Diakko ship, be free to suggest any to make. hope you like them, if you ever wish for me to do a longer story of any of the small part...
2.8K 115 18
Oneshots of my fave ship in the TS universe! Angst and fluff.
36 0 1
I like this ship so I was trying it out in a fantastic story.
485K 9.6K 85
oneshots about different couples I like, mostly Drarry but will contain other ships as well.