The Andrew Boys and Me(UNDER...

By gracieyarb

"Wesley..." I say in a low voice. He starts laughing so hard that he's crying. I grab two eggs and throw them... More

NEW STORY
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
ANNOUNCEMENT
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
IMPORTANT
sequel
Its Been A While
other stories :))

08

5.1K 196 104
By gracieyarb

"Haylee?" Wes says waving a band in front of my face. I dosed off thinking about how to answer Mason.

"Yeah? Sorry I was thinking about something." I mutter.

He looks at me like he wants to ask me what I'm thinking about but doesn't. "We need to write this song."

I groan and fall backwards onto his floor. "It's so hard! I can't do this. I don't even know how I wrote the first one. You write it."

"Haylee its not hard." He says in a calm voice.

I look at him. "Fine." I sit up and take the note book and pen from him. I guess I'll just start writing stuff down and see what happens.

I can see us years from now.
Playing some game at a bar
And laughing out loud.

You'll smile at me like you've done a
million times before
Next thing you know well be
Walking our kids through our front door

I can't wait to see your face everyday
Or see you every night before I close my eyes.
When we're with the kids, running around
Or just sitting down
I can't wait to do all of this with you.

Can you see it like I do?
Baby, its not hard to see
As long as you open your eyes
You can always trust me

I can't wait to see your face everyday
Or see you every night before I close my eyes.
When we're with the kids, running around
Or just sitting down
I can't wait to do all of this with you.

And if you're feeling down
Or I won't come around
Just know that
I
love
you

I can't wait to see your face everyday
Or see you every night before I close my eyes.
When we're with the kids, running around
Or just sitting down
I can't wait to do all of this with you.

Oh I just can't wait,
I just can't wait
I just, can't, wait
To do this all with you

I write down the last few words finally feeling proud of myself for writing something. Where this idea came from? Who even knows. I kinda imagined that if my dad had the decency to stick around that that's what my parents relationship would be like. Having the joy of having two lids and being a happy couple. My dad left when I was younger so I barely remember what it was like when he was around. 

Do I miss him? I mean, what's there to miss? He left me and Kennedy for some other woman according to my mother. If he really loved us, he wouldn't have left his daughters. Kennedy tells me that he was a man with a pure heart. All he did was care about others. He was just so kind.

"Are you done?" Wes asks coming into the room, his shirt no where in sight. God, he's so distracting.

I stare at him, admiring his perfect figure. "Oh uh, yeah. Don't judge if its bad though, okay?" I ask reluctantly handing him the notebook.

He bends down, his muscles flexing, and picks it up off the ground. He spends a minute or two reading it before looking up to me with an award winning smile. "Its really good. The words fit with the notes well. I'll probably add simple words in it but damn Haylee. This is incredible."

I blush. "Thanks. Its late so I'll just go to bed." I say standing up not taking my eyes off the ground. I start to walk towards the bathroom and I run into Wes who snakes an arm around me to keep me from falling. I grab his shoulders and daze up into his eyes. He's smirking at me.

"Well hey there kitten." He coos.

"Wes..." I say in a warning voice.

"Are you nervous? Do I make you nervous?" He asks very much amused with the situation were in.

"I uh-"

He leans closer but I make no effort to lean back.

Lean the hell back Haylee!

I'm not sure if I want to!

What the hell! Were a team!

Yeah a team of one not goodbye.

Ugh I hate when voices get in your head, you know?

"Kitten." He breaths out, his minty breath spreading across my face.

My knees start to go weak. Oh lord what is he doing to me? "Wes."

He leans closer and his lips brush against mine so slightly out wasn't even a peck. We both look at each other and our lips collide, moving in sync with one another. He pushes me against the wall and pins my hands above my head. He kisses me like we're dying tomorrow and this is the only chance we get. Trails of kisses are left down my neck, each one feeling like a spark.

A knock at his door tears us apart. I run a hand through my hair. Jase walks in and looks between the two of us weird.

"Uh Haylee, so you know how to do the calculus homework? I'm really lost." He says.

Wes groans and flicks his eyes towards me like he's begging me to stay. I look between Wes and Jase and sigh.

"Yeah come on. Goodnight Wes." I say.

"I need to talk to you tomorrow." He says in a low voice.

I nod. "Hurry up Jase or you're failing calculus." I threat him.

He rolls his eyes and walks through the bathroom.

"Jase was right." Wes says.

I furrow my eyebrows and scrunch up my nose. "What?"

"Jase was right, you're an amazing g kisser." He says throwing a smirk my way.

I turn on my heels trying so hard to clear my head. Ugh, wes, why did you kiss me?

Jase is settled in the loveseat when I get into my room. He has his textbook in his lap with his notebook. He glaces up at me.

"So what was going with you and Wes when I walked in?" He asks not making eye contact with me.

I stand frozen in my spot. "Nothing."

He scoffs. "Haylee I'm a boy, not stupid. Its pretty obvious you two were doing more then just writing a song."

"Jason, nothing happened. I swear." I say to him.

He purses his lips and stares me down. I cross my arms and pop my hip out to the side, tapping my foot impatiently.

He let's out a huge breath. "I believe you."

I'm shocked he does, because I wouldn't believe me. "You do?"

He nods. "Of course I do. Now can you help me? I read!!y don't want to deal with a pissed off Mrs. Pierce tomorrow." He pleads.

I roll my eyes trying my hardest not to smile.

As I'm helping Jason my mind drifts to Wes and that stupid kiss. Why do I care so much. It was just a kiss.

Yeah a kiss with Wesley James Andrews!

Have I mentioned how much I hate my self conscience?

I mean the kiss? Ridiculously amazing! Ugh it was like heaven. He didn't kiss me anything like how Jase did, which I'm surprised so since 'player' is a gene that is equally passed out in this family.

My phone starts ringing and I'm confused. I answer it without checking g the caller ID.

"Hello?" I ask very puzzled.

"Haylee darling!" Its my mom.

"Mom?" I ask. She hasn't called me at all.

"Sorry I haven't gotten a chance to get to the phone since I got here. Its hectic. So how's life back in Hilltop?" She asks.

"Fine I guess. Same old same old." I say leaning against Jason and twirling my hair.

"Well that's good. Listen honey I need to tell you something." She says in her typical soft voice. Its bad news.

"What now?"

He lets out a breath. "I'm going to be staying past Christmas." She says.

My mom may work a lot but she never misses anything important. Whether its Christmas, a birthday, Thanksgiving, whatever, she never misses it I hate that she got this stupid job.

"Wait, what?" I question even though I heard her loud and clear.

"I said that"

"I heard you mom! You never miss Christmas, why change that?" I question her my voice is filled with anger.

"Honey, this job is so amazing that we might even move to Italy when this project is done." She says excitedly.

"Move to Italy? Mom my life is here. Your life is here. I hate that you leave in the drop of a hat and leave me. I don't think you understand that I never had a normal childhood because both my parents were never around." I say my voiced getting louder.

"Haylee don't use that tone with me!" She yells

"I'm done mom. I'm eighteen and I can do what I want so just leave me alone." I say. "Don't try and calk me again because I won't pick up. You're just as horrible as dad is for leaving."

"I am nothing like your father." She says, her voice on edge.

"Prove it." I say flatly before hanging up.

I pull my legs up to my chest and start crying.

"Haylee." Jase says moving towards me and wrapping his arms around me.

"She just wants to leave me and act like its fine. She just doesn't get it." I say sobbing.

"Haylee shh. Look at me." He says cupping my face in both his hand and forcing me to look at him. "You know you can stay here as long as you want. I know you haven't been here long but we love you and wouldn't want you to leave. Your mom is just trying to do what's best for you."

I throw myself into him and wrap my arms around his neck. "Jase, thank you."

He relaxes and wrap his arms back around me, holding me tight. "Always princess."

***

I wake up the next morning in Jase's arms on the loveseat. Guess I never made it to bed last night. Memories of having the conversation with my mom come flooding back to me. 

Why would she do this to me? You know what? She doesn't need to come back because like Jase said, I know the Andrews wouldn't kick me out. Of course I know. They're too nice of a family. Haylee, just forget about your mom. All that matters today, is giving Mason an answer. Which I'm not sure I can even do.

I slide carefully out of Jason's arms, trying my best not to wake him up. I walk into the bathroom and Wes is in there with no shirt on.

He glances at me through the mirror but doesn't say anything. Okay then, someone's in a mood. I move in front of him to grab my brush and start pulling in through my knotted hair whilst standing next to him. He sighs dramatically. What is his problem?

I pull my hair into a ponytail and slide on a black Nike headband to hold the baby hairs back. He's watching me like I did something so wrong. I roll my eyes and grab my mascara, taking it into my room with me. Drama queen.

I roll the wand over my lashes a few times before heading into the closet to find something to wear. I pull out ripped skinny jeans, and a white long sleeved crop top with my white converse. I put out all on and look at my appearance in the mirror. I smile to myself before glancing back at Jase who's still sound asleep on the couch. I sigh and walk over to him.

"Jase!" I yell in his ear and he startles awake and falls off the couch causing me to laugh.

He looks up at me from his position on the floor clearly annoyed. "Seriously? You couldn't have let me sleep just a little bit longer?"

I pretend to me think then shake my head. "Nope now get put and get dressed or were going to be late." I say shoving him out the door.

I follow him out but go downstairs instead of in his room where he just falls on his bed. I shake my head and trot downstairs. Gia is in the kitchen with Garrett and Jon when I get in there. 

"Hi Haylee." Garrett says with a mouth full of Gia's amazing French toast.

I laugh. "Hey Garrett."

Gia eyes Garrett. "Don't talk with your mouth full."

Garrett rolls his eyes.

"Morning sweetheart." Gia says planting a kiss on my forehead.

I smile. "Morning. Is that French toast?" I ask peering over her shoulder to look at the pan.

She laughs. "Yes it is would you like some?"

I smile and nod. She hands me a plate with a fork. "Thanks G."

"Of course Haylee." She says as i Sit down.

Wes comes in with his book bag slung over his shoulder and his hair perfectly messy. He darts his eyes towards me. "Can I talk to you Haylee?" He asks.

I nod slowly before standing up and following him into the family room.

He stops and turns to face me. "That kiss last night, meant nothing. Understand?" He asks in a deep voice.

I stare at him, my mouth slightly open in awe. "What do you mean?" I ask slightly confused and surprisingly hurt a little.

"What I mean is that just because I kissed you doesn't mean were anything." He says. "I don't want you to get anything twisted."

Well now I'm pissed. "Excuse me but Mason asked me to be his girlfriend and I was going to tell him today that I said yes." I snap. "So cool it. You're being dramatic. You think that just because I kissed you that I instantly think we're together! I don't want us together. Ever. You broke both if my best friends' hearts and didn't care at all. You're nothing but a player Wesley. That's all you'll ever be."

He scoffs. "Please Haylee. You're just some good girl who thinks the whole damn world revolves around You. No guy has ever asked you pout except your little best friend. You're a virgin and what? Seventeen? That's pretty damn sad."

"Not everyone is a man whore like you Wes! No one actually likes you! They use you to get popular or just to say they had sex with Wesley James Andrews. Nothing more. No one actually cares about you!" I yell.

"And you think anyone cares about you? Your sister is gone. Your dad left you and so did your mom. No one here wants you so why don't you go back into the sorry ditch you crawled out of." He spats and the words he says hits home. Hard

I stop myself from breaking down and crying but I don't stop myself from slapping him so hard that it hurts me. "You're a self centred dick, Wesley."

He holds his cheek but smirks. "I've been called much worse kitten."

I narrow my eyes at him. "I hate you." I say before whipping my ponytail I've my shoulder and storming off. Jack and Jason are in the kitchen when I get back in there.

Jason raises an eyebrow at me. I probably look so pissed off right now. Mainly because I am. "Can we go?"

"Don't you ride with Wes?" Jack asks.

"Not anymore." I pick up my book bag and pocket my phone.

"Okay then." Jase says grabbing his keys. "Garrett, Jon, let's go."

The five of us walk out and get into Jason's car. I settle into the front seat and Jack makes no effort to get the front. I lean back and look out the window.

Why am I stressing so much about this anyways? Its not like I care about Wes. I don't have any feelings for him that's for sure. In fact I hate him. I really hate him now.

How dare he have any right too say that all people do is leave me? Saying how my dad left and Kennedy and my mom. My dad was just a coward, my mom is... Well she's my mom and Kennedy has a life. That doesn't mean they don't love me. I'm trying to convince myself they do but now with Wesley's words going through my head, it makes me question it even more.

This is why I should just go to Maddie's but her parents work twenty four seven and they're ridiculously strict. I just can't stand it. I can't even get out of this situation. This is annoying.

Why would he think that I thought we were a thing? All we did was kiss. Wait. He doesn't want me to ruin his reputation. He doesn't want to be the guys who settles four the good girl. My life isn't some touching romantic story where the bad boy fall for the good girl. That's not it at all. My life is horrible. I'm just me. I'm not special. He what's nothing to do with me.

But if I don't care about that, then why does it hurt so much?

***

I slouch farther into my desk in grade 12 English. I'm dreading this because I share the class with Wes. I see Tucker walk in the door scanning the room for me. His eyes settle on me and he furrows his eyebrows and walks over to me.

He slides in the seat in front of me.  "You look like hell."

I sigh. "Wow thanks Tucker." I mumble.

"Sorry Hay. What's wrong?" He asks sympathetically.

I flick my eyes up to his and meet his blue eyes that just put you at ease. "Wes."

"What the hell did the fucker do now?" He demands and I'm a bit taken back.

"Its nothing Tucker." I assure him but I can tell he's not convinced.

"Haylee..."

"Fine, we got into a fight. He just said some things that I just... I didn't know he was capable of." I say.

Wes walks in and he everything that happened this !morning comes flooding back and I can't handle it. I run out of the room in complete tears.

I run down the hall and into the corridor before sitting down on the bench. I put my face in my hands and cry, all the mascara slowly coming off my face. I wipe it off with my hands.

"Haylee?" Tucker says and I look up at him. "C'mere." He says holding his arms out.

I stand up and let him hold me whilst I cry my eyes out. I tell him the whole story and he listens. When I'm done he just looks at me.

"Do you think I overreacted?" I ask in a small voice.

"Hell no." He says. "I'd just avoid him for the rest of the week." He suggests.

I nod. "Thank you for listening to me."

He smiles. "Anytime dollface."

***

"Mason!" I yell run I ng through a bunch of people to get to him before he leaves. He turns around and looks for whose calling him until he sees me.

"Hey Haylee. What's up?" He asks.

"Yes." I breath out, clearly put of breath for having to chase him.

He cocks his head to the side confused. "What?"

I roll my eye. "Yes I'll be your girlfriend."

He smiles at me before bending his head downs and connecting our lips. He pulls back and looks me in the eyes. "I was really scared you were going to say no."

I laugh. "Never."

***
Hey loves! I hope you love the update.

This chapter is dedicated to axbrie for being so sweet a and showing so much support!

Make sure to vote comment and share so people know this awesome story is out there!

Ooo and I want to know what you guys think should happen next!!

That's all my peeps! Love you all!

-gracie ;))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
330 9 8
"What makes you laugh ? Do you think I won't dare to do it ?" I immediately stopped. Was she joking ? It had to be a joke...right ? There's no chanc...
183K 8.8K 27
"What's going on?" "Nothing. Please just keep jogging or something." "What're you hiding, Kelsey?" Her eyes searched mi...
2.4K 86 26
A parody... except it slowly gets less satirical as I get way too attached to the characters and turn the story into a shipping-fest ~~~~ "Why are yo...