Homeless (Harry styles fanfic...

By mary_pierce

Maria Johnson was homeless for more than a year until one day Harry comes and rescues her, they go through ro... More

Homless (Harry styles fanfiction)
Who?
Oh My God
Truth or dare
Cupcake wars
Why me?
Jealous
Flashback's
Another side of Harry
Yes, yes
Broken Harry Styles
Locked Up
Homless..again?
Explanations
The next day
Make up
Missunderstanding
A brother?
Are you stupid?!
I'm fine
Sydney
The truth
Home
Anna and some saliva
Bonding
Promises
Short fight
Tragic truth
I understand
I don't like goodbye's
A new friend
Wrong flight
Back at it again
I won't give up on us
The end

Just a normal day

2.7K 62 3
By mary_pierce

Chapter 19

We were walking towards the airplane door. Finally the tour is going to start. Once we sat in our seats I took Harry's phone and he didn't bother to take it away from me.

We were in a private jet and it was pretty cool. It's like my third time in an airplane.

I opened Harry's phone to see twitter but Harry took the phone away.

"Hey!" I said with a hurtful look.

"No! No twitter for you," he said putting the phone in his back pocket.

"But, why?" I said whining.

"Because sweetheart, people write things that can hurt you and nothing hurts me more than seeing you down. I don't want that," he said caressing my face.

"What do they say?" I said worried.

"Does it matter? We're happy. I don't want anything in the way of our happiness," he said kissing my temple and going back to sleep.

"Yes, I suppose we are," I said cuddling into him and closing my eyes.

Once I knew Harry was asleep I took his phone and opened twitter.

@1drulemyworld: who is this girl. She's so ugly. I don't understand why Harry want her.

Oh wow thank you.

@mrsstealyourboy: @1drulemyworld actually they make an amazing couple. I think Maria means no harm, so it's best to just leave them alone.

I smile at that tweet and give that girl a follow, making her day because this is Harry's account.

I fall asleep shortly smiling at the thought that there are some fans that actually have a brain.

++

"Maria," I felt a shove.

"It's not like that Harry," I squeaky voice said.

"Maria!!!!" someone screamed in my ear.

"Ahhh!! Louis you're dead!!" I said bolting up but someone caught me by the waist.

"Let me go Harry! He has to die!!" I said wriggling in his grip.

"But I don't want him dead," he said putting a puppy face.

I sighed in defeat "Fine."

-----

This is just a filler.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

631 2 27
When 20 year old Nora Mill Hooks up with 21 year old pop star Harry Styles only to find that she is now stuck with his child. Will he be there for hi...
69.6K 1.1K 30
Meet Harry and Emily who are similar in a some ways and poles apart in many ways. They say opposite attracts. Two completely different people may fal...
92K 1.9K 33
Famous fashion photographer Scotlan Ray has always had a pretty rough life, but thank goodness for her best friend and famous model Harry Styles. Ha...
2.6K 133 17
de·pres·sion diˈpreSHən/ noun 1. severe despondency and dejection, typically felt over a period of time and accompanied by feelings of hopelessness a...