Lucky Charm (Ally/You)

By DessieSun

Ally Brooke Hernandez, the mother to the girls of Fifth Harmony and the little ball of sunshine to everyone a... More

A/N
Home
The 5H Show
Shocking Diagnosis
Ball of Sunshine
Safe and Sound
Fifth Harmony
Finale With Syco
A New Couple
Lost Girl
We Meet Again
Reunion
Sticking Together
New Story!
The Welcome Back
Reclaiming A Voice
Surprise's Awaiting
Guardians
Co-writer!
Deep Love
#LoveAlly
A Gift For You
My Lucky Charm
Replaced
Going Back
Safe and Sound Pt.II
Leaving Time
Shock and Pleasure
Anniversary
1 Month
Young and Beautiful
Shocking Return
Meeting the Sister
Stay
The Ex
Our Hero
Surprise!
For: Norminah, From: Will
Sister Danger
The Unexpected Hero
Camurise
A New Development And A New Journey
Sequel!

Haunting Past

1.2K 27 5
By DessieSun

Y/N's POV

What is this lunatic doing here?

"Ah, Allyson. It's so nice to see you again." He says with a smirk.

"Please leave. You're not welcome here." I say. Troy chuckles, and turns his attention back to Ally.

"Oh I think you might want to here what I have to say, particularly since it involves your brother, Brandon." Troy says, causing Ally to tremble.

"He was the one responsible for putting my sister behind bars for life, and ruining my family. And now, his sister will pay the price." He continues before swiftly grabbing Ally by the arm and pulling her away. Dinah and I spring in to action, trying to loosen his hold on Ally, but to no avail.

"SECURITY!" I hear the rest of the girls yell, but it's too late. Troy wrestles himself free and takes off with Ally before they arrive.

"I will get her back, Ogletree. Just you watch." I mutter in a fit of rage before two guards enter the room with their guns armed and loaded. They displayed obvious signs of confusion as they look around the empty for any signs of trouble. 

"Stop, you're too late. Troy's already taken Ally, and we need to get her back." I say, a tad bit harshly. 

"Yes ma'am. The police will be notified, and we'll let you ladies know immediately when any new information becomes available." One of them says before they expediently exit the room. As soon as they leave, I bury my head in to my hands, quietly shedding tears at the thought of losing my girlfriend. I feel a set of arms rub soothingly on my back as I bring my head up. 

"I know it hurts Y/N, trust me. If I lost Camz, I'd be devastated. We're going to get her back, Y/N. I promise." Lauren says. I nod weakly. The rest of the girls engulf me in a hug as well before someone mumbles a barely audible, "Uh oh". 

Dinah's POV

I had been hugging Y/N with everyone else when her phone went off. Quietly separating from the group, I noticed it lying on the ground, probably dropped from the struggle earlier. On the screen, in plain sight, was a notification from The Devil himself.

Troy Ogletree: I will only say this once, so read carefully. I want my sister released from her cell as well as a sum of three million dollars to be transferred to an account, of which I will send you the number at a later time. Failure to comply by midnight of tomorrow will result in your precious Ally's death. I wouldn't delay if I were you, because as of right now, her life is in your hands. 

"Uh oh." I say under my breath, before realizing someone had been reading the message over my shoulder. Camila lets out a gasp, which catches the others' attention. I flip the phone over, so they could see as well. 

"Where are we going to get three million dollars from?" Mila asks. 

"No one. He isn't getting anything, not even a penny. Let's get to the police station." Y/N states determinedly. We nod before following her outside to the car. Mani takes the driver seat, and chauffeurs us to the police station in about ten minutes. Upon walking through the heavy double doors, we line up behind a formally dressed man that seems oddly familiar. 

"Thank you for your help ma'am." The man says. 

"You're very welcome Mr. Hernandez." The receptionist replies, catching our attention. He turns around to leave.

"BRANDON?" I shout, causing the man to jump. 

"Dinah? You scared the crap out of me!" He says. 

"Uh, sorry about that." I say, scratching the back of my head. 

"It's alright. I'm guessing you heard about my sister? And who's that?" He asks, pointing towards Y/N.

"I'm Y/N Y/LN." Y/N says. Brandon nods. 

"She's Ally's girlfriend. And Y/N, this is Brandon, Ally's older brother." I quickly introduce. They quickly acknowledge each other with a handshake. 

"Brandon, there's something you should see. It's the reason why we came here." Y/N says, pulling out her phone and showing him the message from Troy. His demeanor changes as finishes reading the ransom.

"That son of bitch!" He exclaims. Brandon turns around says something to the receptionist that I didn't quite catch. A few moments later, a police officer emerges from the back, motioning for us to follow him in. He leads us to a cozy office before sitting down. 

"I'm Officer Simpson. From what I have gathered, I understand Mr. Ogletree has sent a message with a ransom for Miss Hernandez?" The officer asks. 

"Yes sir, Y/N has the message." 

"Excellent. May I suggest we trace the message? We can pin point a rough location of the suspect, and of course, Miss Hernandez." Officer Simpson says. Brandon nods immediately; thus, Y/N complies and hands over her phone. Officer Simpson swiftly leaves the room with the phone in hand, and returns about twenty minutes later with an optimistic smile on his face. 

"We've got him. His signal bounced off a cell tower near LAX, or Los Angeles International Airport. I've alerted airport security, rest assured, he won't get away. Let's go." He says, handing Y/N back her phone. We exit the office and the station before we enter our separate cars. 

"Just follow me!" Office Simpson hollers. I give him a thumbs up before getting in the car as well. We follow the officer as he carves a path through the crowded roads. Upon approaching the airport, we entered the rear of the terminal, where all the airplanes were parked. Officer Simpson stops in front of a large United Airlines plane. We stop as well, and get out of our cars.

"He's in there." The officer says, pointing at the massive plane. At that moment, a stair truck arrives and attaches itself to the doors of the plane. 

"Wait here, I'm going to head up and extradite him." Officer Simpson says before scrambling up the flight of stairs and on to the plane. The six of us hug each other tightly, and pray that he gets to Ally in time. A loud bang, evidently from the firing of a gun echoes in the night sky. Seconds later, a short, petite figure sprints down the steps and jumps in to Y/N's arms. The two of them embrace in an adorable hug that I just had to get on camera. Once they separate, she heads for us. 

"ALLY!" We scream, embracing her in a hug as well. 

"Are you alright? Did he hurt you?" We ask worried. She shakes her head, before Y/N gives her peck from behind, wrapping her arms around Ally.   

"Sis, I'm glad you're alright, but there's something I need to tell you and your friends. The reason why Troy's sister is in prison is because of an automobile accident. Years ago, we had been dating as you know Ally, but one night she gone out to party with her friends. On her way back to my place, she was involved in car accident that killed an elderly couple. The police determine the accident was her fault and that she was drunk at the time. They charged with two counts of vehicular manslaughter and one count of driving under the influence. I didn't want this to affect you sis, so I played it off as a mutual breakup, if you remember." Brandon says, causing Ally to nod. 

"But why is Troy angry with you? You didn't do anything." Y/N asks. Brandon sighs. 

"At the trial, I couldn't bring myself to defend her and she was sentenced to fifty years in prison, right in front of her brother. It's no surprise as to why he has hated me since." He says. The two Hernandez siblings share a hug as we watch on. A few minutes later, Troy is taken off the plane in handcuffs by Officer Simpson and forced in to the police cruiser as he glares at Brandon. The seven of us pile back in to the car, and head back to the house to recuperate. Within a maximum of twenty minutes of arriving at the house, all of us had turned in for the night, exhausted. 

Ally's POV

The next morning I woke to a pair of feminine arms around me, cuddling me tight. I smile as I admire her beautiful features, and her light snoring. After ten minutes of me staring, Y/N flutters her eye lids open to reveal her beautiful Y/E/C (Your eye colour) orbs contained within them. 

"Morning!" I say cheerfully.

"How are you so happy this early in the morning?" She asks. 

"Because I'm with you." Y/N smiles and we share a morning kiss before getting up to cook the others breakfast. After brushing our teeth, we make our way downstairs and in to the kitchen. There was note on placed neatly on the kitchen counter. 

Dear Ally, 

This is for you, I think it's time you know. You have two siblings, one older brother, me, and one younger sister. Mom and Dad kept her hidden from you in order to hide her from the spotlight and to let her lead a normal life. I want you to meet her, Ally, as this meeting is long overdue. I will bring her over this afternoon around one so you two can properly meet, eleven years later than you should have. Attached to this note is her birth certificate if you would like more information. I love you sis, see you this afternoon. 

Your brother,

Brandon

I look at the piece of paper stapled to the note. 

Aaliyah Brooklyn Hernandez

Thanks for reading guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Would you guys like a sequel to this book? 

~Desmond

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 649 45
This is about a girl named tania who has a sister named lauren jauregui she's part of fifth harmony and so when lauren comes home tania has a lot to...
115K 3.3K 24
Ally suddenly isn't the little ball of sunshine and energy like usually, surely this doesn't get unnoticed by her Friends and Teammates of the Girl g...
12.4K 495 25
This is a 5th Harmony story. What happens when the sun is blocked out by dark clouds? Ally Brooke has been hiding a secret that she wishes no one to...
17.3K 511 31
you are Ally's little sister, but you guys couldn't be more different. after she left to tour and live with her band, fifth harmony you started going...