Sister of the Bad Boys

Від Angel_Loves_Books

"Why can't you let me be my own person?! You 3 are always controlling my life and I hate it. I hate it!" Tur... Більше

Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
A/N
7
A/N-Im sorry
8
A/N-shoutout
9
A/N shoutout
11
12
A/N - Happy Eid
A/N Sorry guys
13
14
15
A/N
16
A/N Book Cover
17
18
100k THANKS YOU
19
20
A/N Merry Christams
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
R.I.P
34
35
A/N
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
a/n

10

15.9K 485 221
Від Angel_Loves_Books

Hi

.....nothing to say.....

Bye

"ARIELLA MARIYAH CARINA DECROLA! GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW OR YOU'LL WISH YOU REALLY DID DROWN!"

I rolled my eyes.

Brothers

Since my idiotic brother decided to throw me in a pool, I had to take another shower. My hair was tied in a side plait and I was wearing one of Daniel's white shirt with some shorts that reached above my knees.

"Is it weird that I steal my brothers shirts?" I asked Nutty as I took off my watch. He didn't answer-he's probably sleeping.

Despite me using my strawberry body lotion, I smelled like Sea Samphire with Water-mint. All three of my brothers smell on Sea Samphire with Water-mint since that's what they use in the shower. I have grown to love the smell since I wear their shirts. Hey, It's not my fault their overly sized shirts are so comfy.

After kissing Nutty goodnight, I made my way down the stairs and into the lounge to see my brothers already sitting down. A bowl of popcorn and a few cans of Coke were sitting on the coffee table, ready to be scoffed and gulped down.

"You girls take so long showering. We were supposed to start the movie an hour ago!" Damon said, an angry look obvious his face.

"It's not my fault somebody decided to throw me in the pool. Would you rather of had me dripping water everywhere whilst you watch a movie?" I asked, putting my hands on my hip.

He rolled his eyes, muttering something on the line of 'touché'.

"Isn't that my shirt?" Daniel questioned, tilting his head slightly.

"Yup." He shook his head, chuckling as I sat down in between Damien and the couch arm rest. Damien put his arm around the back of Couch as Daniel pressed play.

"Wait, what movie is this?" I asked as they all started smirking. I started to get suspicious.

"Oh, it's only Conjuring 2," Damien answered as my eyes went as wide as Mars...well...that's physically impossible but you know what I mean! "I helped Daniel choose."

I hate horror movies-they scare the mayo out of me.

"You know what, I'm tired and I really wanna go to sleep. Night guys!" I was about to stand up when Damien used his free arm and moved so it was in-front of me, preventing me from going anywhere.

"Na ah aaah, no one bails on movie night. That's the rule. If you break it, laundry duty for a month." I glared at Damien, then at Damon and Daniel for choosing the movie.

Slouching, I watched as the first scene appears.

Dear Lord held me

----------------------------------

The credits scrolled on the screen as I shivered in fear. Damon and Daniel had gone upstairs and Damien was cleaning up.

I had my knees to my chest as the horrifying scenes of the movie replayed themselves in my mind.

"You alright that Squirrel?" I heard Damien ask. I nodded my head as I made my way to my room.

Lying in my bed, I grabbed Nutty, not caring if I woke him up.

The one thing that scared me the worst was the crooked man.

There was a crooked man and he walked a crooked mile. He found a crooked six pence upon a crooked-

GET THE MAYO OUTTA MY HEAD!

Slowly, I pulled the duvet up so it covered my body. How that was supposed to protect me, I don't know.

How am I supposed to sleep?

-------------------

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Ten seconds later the alarm clock was broken against the wall opposite my bed.

I wonder how that happened...

I got out of bed. Was there any point getting in it if I wasn't gonna get any sleep? Every fudging time I closed my eyes I saw that fudging crooked man.

FUDGE HIM!

I washed my face and brushed my teeth before and looked up at the mirror, instantly regretting it as I saw the eye bags under my eyes.

I literally hate James Wan for making such a scary movie.

Looking outside, the trees were shaking quite violently but the sun was shining bright so I put on a warm white sweater with decorative leggings, finishing the outfit of with brown boots and a woolly red scarf.

Getting out my make up box, I tried covering my eye bags but after I did very thing I could, you could still see them.

Why does everything have a consequence?

After rummaging through my drawers, I found some sunglasses that went with my outfit.

There, you can hardly tell!

When I went downstairs, I saw Daniel,Damien and Damon sitting on the table, doing stuff on their phones. None of them had a shirt on.

Ugh

"Hey Ari!" They all greeted at the same time, not looking up from there phones.

Am I literally the only one that found that weird?

No? Ok

Then a thought hit me-my punishment. I have to stay with them for the whole day during school. I really hope they don't remember.

"Oh Ari, remember that you have to stay with us the whole day during school."

Great -_-

Jinxed everything again.

I grabbed a slice of toast and sat down, thinking of a plan. I looked outside the window to see the school bus opposite the street. Isn't that school bus for our school....

Quoting Gru from Despicable Me-Lightbulb!

"Hey guys, I forgot my homework upstairs. I'll go get it and then we can go." They didn't look from what they were doing-and then people tell me I'm unsociable.

I walked through the lounge and got to the front door, slowly unlocking it so it wouldn't make it a sound. I opened the door and closed it, making sure I was being quiet.

Phase 1-completed

Now I just need to cross the street without being seen. I saw a group of kids getting ready to cross the road, a lollipop man watching over them.

Perfect

Bobbing down, I hid behind them. The lollipop man gave me a weird look as I went passed but I just gave him a smile.

MISSION SUCCESSFUL!

I DID IT!

The bus doors were just about to close but I slid through. The burly bus driver gave me a weird look once the doors shut.

Do I have something on my face? Everyone keeps looking at me weirdly.

Luckily, I had my purse on me. Giving the man the money, I sat right at the back, sighing in relief.

I turned around and looked out the window to see three shirtless, furious looking guys looking around the street.

Smirking, I turned back so my back was facing towards them.

Damn, I should become a ninja.

-------------------

Once we got to school, I hurried off the bus and entered the school building.

If they found me, let's just say that I won't be alive to eat anymore cookie dough ice cream. But that's gonna be hard since I technically live with them.

I pulled strands of my hair in anger and frustration. I'm so stupid! I should have just taken the punishment but noooo, I decided to be some kinda ninja and escape.

I texted Cara, yes I got my phone back as they said I might need it for an emergency, to see where she was-turns out she isn't in school today since she's ill-great (note sarcasm please)

Then I texted Andrew to see where he was-turns out he is in another country doing work with his dad-wow, that's wonderful (again, note sarcasm please)

Now I'm alone.

I heard the crowd of the corridors go silent which meant one thing:

They're here

I felt like some helpless girl from a horror movie. I shivered, remembering last night.

There was a crooked man and he walked a-

Now is not the best time to be playing in my head you stupid song.

Pushing my sunglasses up, I twisted and turned the corridors until I saw the library.

Maybe I should camp there.

Looking behind me, I saw someone who looked exactly like Damon catching up to me. I really hoped that was Damon's twin that no one ever knew of. I ran inside the library and picked the first book I saw.

Charlottes Web-A classic.

He looked hesitant to go in the library. He has actually never stepped foot in the library since he's been here. It would ruin his reputation. Sometimes
I don't really understand my brother. His face showed his anger as he glared at me through the glass.

Holding the book up, I pushed it towards the glass. "BE GONE!" I yelled, not caring if I was in a library.

He hissed, cowering back as if I was showing a crucifix to a vampire.

Smirking, I used that as an advantage to open the door and run down the corridor, pushing people out of the way.

"ARIELLA MARIYAH CARINA DECROLA! STOP RIGHT THERE!" Damon's voice echoed through the corridor. Everyone's eyes were on me as I pushed through the crowd. I didn't want to look back-I was too scared.

I finally pushed through the last bunch of people and turned the corner, which thankfully was student free.

Not thinking twice, I ran into the first door I saw and slammed the door shut, my eyes closed as I controlled my breathing.

When I opened my eyes, I saw something I really didn't want to see at 8 in the morning.

My principal making out with some other teacher. They both turned towards me as I gulped.

Looking around, I realised I was in the principals room.

RULE NUMBER 1 IN THE SCHOOL BOOK:

Never enter the principals office

"Supppp...." I trailed off, waving a little.

Well...R.I.P me.

Please would someone make sure Nutty is wearing his best suit at my funeral. It's in my wardrobe.

Thank you

Finished the 10th chapter. Woo! I also found out that this book is one of the 'rising' books on teen fiction and is #787 in teen fiction-which is pretty amazing in my eyes.

Anyway, I will be starting question of the chapter-so if you want to ask a question to me or Mayo-then comment below and it will be put on a chapter with an answer and your name.

Thank you and goodbye!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

52.2K 932 25
95.5K 1.3K 48
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
205K 4.8K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc