Love me | MICHAENG X MIBAM [C...

By Son_Mina

"I loved you first, but why can't you pick me?" • Highest ranking is #73(12/3/17)❤ • When reality meets ficti... More

CHAPTER ONE
FALLING IN LOVE
secrets
Revelation
Regrets
forgiven
Mafia
GOODnight
GOTWICE
scandal
Disaster
cruel
love triangle?
signal
Comeback
air hockey
drunk in love
Starting again?
love hurts
Date destroyer
Past vs Present
Bed talk
untitled
The brith of Jeongmi
CONFESSION
Push and pulls
Letting go
everything has changed
Birthday party!
protective chaeyoung
Birthday party 2
Hidden Talent
Unexpected guest
MICHAENG OR MIBAM?
CHAPTER 36
Third party
Want U back
steal my girl
Double date
drunk mina v2.0
CHEATERS
Congratulations Cheaters
tragedy
eye eye eyes
Shoot it? or Pass it?
push & pulls no more
The Most awaited scene
Don't forget me
This is surreal
CHAPTER 51
2yeon's day
2yeon's day ll
Mimo
Just a Dream
Deja vu?
CHAPTER 57
Period
Bogoshipda
LQ
Perfect
One last time
Time to say goodbye
Acceptance-Last chapter

saved

4.1K 113 6
By Son_Mina

<<previously on
Love me |MICHAENG X MIBAM>>

*BEEP*

I was shook by the truck's horn it's so loud, so i turn my head because of curiosity, why would a truck will horn that loud at this time? Bruh, then i saw mina unnie walking on the street, she looks like she's out of her mind, i saw the truck coming, then i ran as fast as i could.

"MINA UNNIE!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"MINA UNNIE!!!"

I shouted while running towards her... what's wrong with her? She's not even moving...

*BEEP*

I was running out of time so i jumped on mina unnie and we rolled​ over on the other side of the street, thanked God i saved her.

"Yah, kid if you want to end your lives just do it by yourself huh?" The truck driver yelled on us, woah what a nerve, doesn't he know who are we?.

"Mianhae" i bowed to him. Then i looked ate mina unnie again.

"M-mina unnie are you okay?, Are you hurt?" I said while she's laying her head on my lap. Her eyes were half closed and she's smiling at me.

"C-chaeyoung-ah" she said. She put her arms on my neck and smiled, then she passed out. I started to panicked that time i dont know what to do, i texted jeonyeon to come and pick us up, then i carry mina unnie with this little body of mine, we hide at the dark corner of the street, hoping that no one will recognize us, i hide my face and i hide mina unnie's face too, then we waited for jeonyeon and the others to come.

JEONGYEON'S POV

Its so late now, we've been looking for mina for an hour but still, there were no mina, jihyo texted us to meet them and we decided to take some rest at 7/11 and feed our hungry stomach, we also texted chaeyoung to join us but we got no reply from her, we waited her for about a minute but no chaeyoung has come.

"Yah is she going to join us?" I asked them.

"Maybe she's on her way now, let's just wait" jihyo said.

"Wait?, How long do we have to wait for her" i said.

"She's not even replying on our messages" i added.

"Guys what if we start our job again and find mina? We're waisting our time here​ waiting for chaeyoung, let's just buy some foods for her and text her that we're going to leave 7/11 now" sana suggested, we all agreed and they bought some foods for chaeyoung.

*Ting*

When we're about to leave, someone texted me.

"Omo, chae finally texted me"

"What does she say" nayeon asked.

From: cubchae~

Unnie, pick us here at the corner of the street, i will open my gps and locate me ASAP also bring your car!!.

"Yah, all of you hurry up!, we have to pick them up" i said.

"Them?, So u mean chaeyoung is with mina now?" Jihyo asked me.

"I don't really know but i think yes, yah we need to hurry, because i feel like something ​bad happened​"

Then we all get into our car and open our GPS to locate chaeyoung.

<<After a minute>>

"Yah i saw them" sana said while pointing at the dark corner of the street, i immediately stopped the car and we saw chaeyoung and mina, mina was laying on her lap and they're covered with their black jackets. We left the car and i saw mina was so red so we carry her inside the car. While we're on our way to the hospital chaeyoung told us about what happened.

"i was so scared, I don't know what to do." Chaeyoung said while looking at mina. I could really say that she's scared because of her expression.

"Nah, Don't worry chae you did a great job" momo said while calming chaeyoung.

"Is she okay?, Will she wake up?" Chaeyoung asked us.

"Yeah, of course she will, maybe she just forgot to take her medicines so she passed out, but she'll be okay, don't worry chae" i said. Yup mina was taking medicines, well she's just taking it when she's stress.

After a minute we already reached our destinations. When we reached the hospital we immediately call for help then the doctor came  immediately they put mina on a stretcher and put her to her room. While the doctor was checking Mina's condition we waited outside her room, momo and sana give chaeyoung the food that they bought for her earlier, they decided to let chaeyoung rest first so they go home early. I also tell the rest to go home and i told them that i will be the one who's going to take care of mina for now, tzuyu and dahyun agreed but jihyo and nayeon refused, they told me that they want to take care of mina too so i let tzuyu and dahyun to go home for now.

<<TIME SKIP>>

The doctor finally came out of Mina's room and told us that she's fine she just forgot to take her medicine and she's stressed out so she passed out. We thanked the doctor then we entered the room, the three of us was just staring at mina and not talking to each other, then the silence came....after a minute i broke the silence.

"I'm going to buy some food for a while, take care of mina while I'm away arraso?

"Yes" they say at the same time. While i was busy buying a food someone held my hand and i immediately turned my head to see who is it then i gave her a confused look.

"Jeongyeon-ah, can we talk?" Nayeon just came out of nowhere.

"Yah why are you here? I told you to take care of mina right?"

"It's alright jihyo's there."

"*Sigh* arraso"

"Jeongyeon-ah, i want to tell you something...but promise me to keep it as a sicret,arraso?"

"Is it important?" I said while taking a bite of my burger.

"Ne" she said while looking at her shoes.

"Alright, go ahead and tell me, I won't tell anyone i promise"

"*Sigh* alright I don't know how to start this up but......this is all my fault"

"What do you mean?" I look at her with my questioning-look.

"Yah, don't blame yourself, this is not your fault" i added.

"Aniya, you dont understand" she said.

"Then make me understand!" I accidentally raised my voice to her.

"While we're on the studio, i saw jihyo was grabbing Mina's hand and taking her somewhere, i get curious about what they're going to talk about so i secretly follow them, then when i found out their sicret we fought about it, because i couldn't accept their 'sicret', and because of it i made mina cry then she leave us"

"WHAT?!?!, Didn't i just told you not to disturb them? And let them have their privacy yo-" i was about to say something but nayeon covered my mouth.

"I know I'm sorry i just couldn't help myself, btw lower your voice everyone's staring at us now"she said while her hand is still covering my mouth, everyone's staring at us now and some of them recognized us then she grabbed my hand and we left the store. We went to the parking lot of the hospital and continued to talk about what happen. I immediately let go of her hand and let her explain to me.

"Now, continue"

"*Sigh* believe me jeongyeon, i really regret everything" i could really tell that she regret it because of her expression.

"Why are you telling me this, why me?"

"Because you're the only one that i trust 100% and you're the only one i knew that can help me through this."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Help me apologize to them" i let out a deep and loud sigh, i think about it for a moment.

"Jebal" she said while doing aegyo infront of me and looking me staright into my eyes with her 'puppy eyes'

"Arraso arraso, I'll help you, but don't think that i agreed because of your 'aegyo' and 'puppy eyes' huh, i agreed because i want this problem get solved, besides I'm not gonna ask you about their sicrets anyway because I'm not like you"

"Jinjja?, Gomawo jeongyeon!" She said while hugging me tightly.

"Yah, i already agreed right? You don't need to hug me by the way" i said while pulling her away from me.

<<TIME SKIP>>

nayeon and i were walking to Mina's room then suddenly we accidentally bumped into someone, we looked up to see who is it and our eyes got widened after we saw who is it.

~~~~~~~~~~to be continued~~~~~~~~~

Such a boring chapter i know sorry for the slow and late update.

-xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 1K 11
In a world full of hate Yoo Jeongyeon found a place that was full of love, the kind of love that grows from sacrifices.
125K 6.2K 31
❝ How can you possibly fall in love with a criminal like me? ❞ 082018 - 031319
15.4K 821 23
Nayeon left Korea two years ago with her whole future ahead of her. But things didn't turned out as planned. Now a single mother to a three month old...
198K 8K 33
Highest Ranking is #150 in FanFiction Do not try to hide what you feel, just do what your hearts wants to do and don't forget to think about it TWICE...