Why is it always me ??( Compl...

De Arshichamkili9

This story is based on Sheetal track... Here Khushi is strong, Stubborn and crusty... She will make Arnav rea... Mai multe

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3 & 4
Part 5 & 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9 & 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33 ( Last Part)
Epilogue

Part 26

28.3K 953 77
De Arshichamkili9

Part 26

In the evening:

The Raizadas are having their evening snacks except Sheetal and Anjali.. Arnav is also sitting with them but lost in his own thoughts.. Khushi is in the room working with her laptop..

" Chote.. Did you talk with Khushi Bitiya and cleared the misunderstanding ??"asked nani..

" No Nani.. She is not ready to listen " said Arnav.. Everyone din't know what to say..

That is when front door opened and Sheetal, Anjali came along with Priya and Rahul.. She is talking with them smiling..

" Chote.. See, who came ?? Your friends" said Anjali smiling..

Arnav passed a smile to them and hugged Rahul.. Priya is looking soo dull.

" You know Arnav, we met them at shopping mall" said Sheetal to which din't even acknowledge..

Khushi came down at the same time.. She doesn't want to miss this opportunity to insult Priya and Rahul who insulted her at the re union party..

" Oh Priya.. How are you ??"asked Khushi.. Everyone looked at Khushi who is smiling to them..

" I am fine" said Priya faking a smile.. Then Khushi turned to Rahul who is with her..

" Hi Rahulji.. How are you ??"asked Khushi..

" I am fine" said Rahul..

" I heard you are married" asked Khushi.

" Yeah.. I married four months back" said Rahul " But how did you know ??"

" Oh.. The girl whom you married is one of my friend from Lakshmi nagar.. She said to me and showed me your pic.. But I didn't understand one thing "said Khushi..

" What ??"asked Rahul confused while others looked curious.

" That day when I drank the spiked drink in your reunion party you said middle class girls are like this only.. They will never understand the friendship between a man and woman.. Now why did you marry middle class girl ??"asked Khushi sounding confused when she is exactly not..

Rahul din't know what to say , " I liked her"

" Oh.. Then what about your girl friend from Harvard.. Din't you like her.. Well, it's your personal problem.. But seriously men these days want a modern girl as girl friend but prefers a traditional girl as wife for marriage.. Such a double standards.. For them, wife is just a toy who have no emotions, who will take care of his family, who will sit behind and watch her husband roaming with his ex and her son but should stay quiet, who is just a punch bag to him to take out frustration.." said Khushi in a accusing tone..

Arnav closed his eyes knowing she is talking about him.. Rahul felt uncomfortable about Khushi's comment... yes, when it came to marriage, he too preferred a traditional girl..

Then Khushi turned to Priya..

" Priya.. Are you Ok ??"asked Khushi.. Priya nodded her head..

" But you doesn't seem so ?? Any problem" asked Khushi..

" Haan Priya.. Is everything ok ??"asked Arnav..

" Woo Arnav actually Priya's husband is divorcing her..She is pregnant too" said Sheeetal..

" I don't know what to do.. Prashanth is not ready listen me.. I even requested him to re consider his decision thinking about our baby but still he is adamnant.. He is having an affair with his PA" said Priya crying...

" Plz.. Try to control yourself" said Sheetal assuring her.. Everyone are looking at her with pity except Khushi..

" But Priya, I heard a different story" said Khushi gaining everyone's attention..

" What ??"asked Sheetal...

" I heard that Priya is having an affair with her boss.. Mr.Khanna is your boss right.. But he is in his fifties naa.. Well, why age is needed for an affair ?? Haan, so I heard you are having an affair with your boss.. Your husband caught you both red handed in hotel room.. Even Mrs. Khanna caught you both in office and She even slapped you in front of whole office.. The baby you are carrying is also Mr.Khanna's baby , so your husband is divorcing you" said Khushi..

Everyone looked at her shocked while Priya started to sweat..

" No.. It is lie.. I don't know who fed you this" said Priya stammering...

" Why would I believe if others say ?? Mrs. Khanna herself said to me.. She even showed me the video of you and Mr. Khanna.. Your husband send it to her.. He is going to prove your affair in court by showing that video" said Khushi..

Everyone were shocked hearing it while Nani and Mami were disgusted..

" Khushi.. You are insulting my friends.." said Sheetal..

" Oh come on Sheetal.. Stop it.. Is all your friends like this only ?? I mean with double standards and running behind married men" asked Khushi..

" Khushiji.. You are insulting the guests" said Anjali angrily..

" Seriously if this is how people who studied in Harvard then I am glad I din't studied there.." said Khushi completely ignoring Anjali..

Priya stood up crying, " I am leaving now.. I had enough"

" Stop Priya.." said Anjali then turning to Khushi " Khushiji.. It is not manners to insult a guest.. I can't believe this how can you be soo inhuman about others suffering.. Apologize to priya"

" Oh Mrs.Jha.. Keep your moral lecture to yourself, I don't need.. If you want me to apologize her, then first she have to apologize to me" said Khushi in a stern tone..

Others are just silent spectators.. They were puzzled seeing Khushi talking in a stern tone with their Anjali Bitiya.. Arnav is watching to know where it lead to.

" Why should Priya apologize you ??"asked Sheetal.

" For spiking my drink in the reunion party " said Khushi..

Anjali, Sheetal and Priya eyes grew wider while Arnav was shocked.. Others were confused..

" What are you saying ??"asked Priya sweating now.

Khushi face turned red in anger, " Stop trying to be innocent.. I know everything.. You have insulted me in front of public and do you I will leave you and forget.. if I would have been old Khushi, I would have forgave you.. But I am not that old Khushi.. Also, I know who asked you to do that act.. I am not going to leave them either.. Everyone who are the reason of my tears has to pay and I will make sure of that" said Khushi angrily and stormed out to the room making everyone in the hall dumb founded..

Arnav is the most puzzled of this confession.. He thought Khushi really consumed alcohol with out knowing but she was spiked knowingly... He clenched his fists angrily.. Sheetal observing it, signaled Priya to leave from there..

But it was already late..

" Get ready to face the consequences of insulting ASR's wife Priya.. You are going to pay heavy price" said Arnav in a full ASR tone and left from there..

Elders left from there while Priya came to Sheetal and Anjali..

" What is this ?? I did everything on your saying "said Priya..

" Don't worry.. I will look into it.." said Anjali and Priya left from there..

" What to do now ??"asked Sheetal..

" I don't know.. This girl is getting on my nerves" said Anjali cursing Khushi..

Next day:

In the Evening:

The whole Raizadas are present in the hall while Khushi is in her room. Arnav is sitting away from family working on his laptop. That is when the door bell rang and HP opened the door only to see a little girl with teddy standing before him.

"Who are you Beta ??"asked HP.

Maddy came there and saw the girl calling" Pari Beta".. Seeing Maddy the girl came to her smiling.

Everyone looked at the girl curiously.

" Who is she ??"asked Nani mesmerized by the innocent face.

" She is Karan sir's brothers daughter, Pari" said Madddy.

" How are you Beta ??"asked Nani but she din't replied to her.

"Pari" came a voice from behind and they all looked at Khushi who is coming downstairs happily.

A smile bloomed in Pari's face seeing Khushi and ran towards her. Khushi hugged Pari and kissed her cheek.

"How are you my Angel ??"asked Khushi lovingly. Pari blinked her eyes happily.

Khushi turned to Arnav, " Mr.Raizada. She is the guest whom I said will stay for two days. I hope you don't have any problem"

Arnav nodded his head as No and came to Pari. He kneeled down to her height. He felt an instant bonding with her. Her innocent face reminds like Khushi.

Pari smiled to him. Arnav forwarded his hand to her" Hi. I am Arnav Singh raizada. What will you call me ??"

Pari looked at Khushi sadly. Looking at her, Khushi said" She can't talk Mr.Raizada"

Arnav as well as others looked at her with wide eyed. Khushi took Pari into her arms and went upstairs.

" Can't she talk ??"asked Arnav to Maddy.

" No Sir. Actually one year back, pari's parents died in an accident before her eyes. She went into a trauma after that. She lost her ability to speak after that incident. Earlier, she was just like a rock. She din't have any moments. She will eat if we feed her, if not then she will sit for hours looking at nothing else. It is only after Khushi madam came, everything changed. She again brought our old Pari back but still her voice din't came. She is going for speech therapy classes. Doctor said she will be fine soon. Even he is surprised of the progress in Pari's recovery. It is all due to Khushi madam. She really worked a lot to bring back Pari to normal"

Everyone's heart swell for the poor little girl mostly was Arnav. He felt a possessive connection with her..

He went to his room where Khushi is talking with Karan over phone keeping an eye on Pari who is at the poolside. Arnav slowly took his steps towards the poolside.

" Did you like the Garden and Pool ??'asked Arnav. Pari nodded her head.

" Which flowers do you like ??'asked Arnav. She indicated towards roses.

"Rose!! I too like roses. So, can we be friends ??'asked Arnav forwarding his hands for a shake.

Pari nodded her head giving her little hand to his huge one.

" So, from now pari and Arnav are friends" said Arnav. Pari smiled hearing this and hugged him startling him. she was soo attracted to this little girl. He had never been so soft with any child not even Aarav but something is there in this girl.

Khushi who is watching this whole scene stood there with wide mouth. Pari won't go easily mingle with anyone and here she made Arnav Singh Raizada her friend. Let's see where their friendship leads to.

Thanks to those who commented and voted for previous update..

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

112K 3.7K 7
Khushi is a 21 year old girl and Arnav is a 28 year old man. Arnav sees Khushi as a sister of his friend, however, all Khushi ever sees is Arnav...sh...
80.1K 3.2K 18
REMARRIAGE TRACK BUT ARNAV REFUSED TO MARRY KHUSHI. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT... WILL SHE EVER FORGIVE HIM. WILL THEY END UP TOGETHER? I don't own the...
814K 26.3K 24
Five years later he was back to his family, to his love dreaming for a happy future ahead with them. But is it so easy as it sounds? An Arshi story b...
70.4K 2.8K 11
Khushi feels betrayed when Arnav agrees to send her back to Laxminagar at Anjali's insistence. What changes this incident brings in their lives, is t...