Fate and Destiny [Akashi x Ku...

By WinterRaineeDay

"Then, let's make a promise that only I can sing your songs." That was the forgotten promise after the incide... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty - Two
Chapter Twenty - Three
Chapter Twenty - Four
Special Countdown Preview on Chapter 25
Chapter Twenty-Five
Special Countdown Preview to Chapter 26
Chapter Twenty - Six
Special Countdown Preview on Chapter 27
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Special Countdown Preview on Chapter 28
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Special Countdown Preview on Chapter 29
Chapter Twenty - Nine
Special Countdown Preview on Chapter 30
Chapter Thirty
From The Authoress
Story Details - Summary/Characters/Song List
A Poem Just For You
Second Book - Sequel
Valentine EXTRA : Flavor of Life
F&D Fan-Art
Second Route - Melody of Spring
2015 KnB Watty Award - Vote

Chapter Eleven

2.6K 95 34
By WinterRaineeDay

**I haven't proof read this as its nearly 12 am right now so please bear with the massive grammar errors LOL. So I'll do that some other time. Have fun reading and goodnight ! 

Song Used in this Chapter : START-DASH (Piano Version) Maki Nishikino from Love Live anime. 

P.S - Thank you retardedinpajamas and LittleFictionWriter for giving me a boost while I'm down! 

Previous on Chapter 10

'Who are you…?" he asked.

"I'm Tetsuki, nice to meet you!"

“…but…Kuro-chin was Aka-chin fiancée…” Murasakibara munched another chips while the other two looked at him.

I have hurt her so much…

 _______________________________________

“What are you doing here, Luka” his voice void emotions. Pacing in his hospital room is his fiancée, Suzuki Luka.

“I’m glad there’s nothing serious happened to you, Seijuro” Akashi ignored her presence in the room as he continues eating the home cook meal that made especially for him by a certain bluenette. Somehow, Luka manage to destroy his appetite just by standing in the same room as him, but for the sake of grateful towards Kuroko, he ate them wholeheartedly. Enjoying every taste that melts onto his tongue.

 “Who made this all these disgusting looking foods, are they even healthy to eat?” Luka scowled as she threw a disgusted look at the foods. Her fiancée nonetheless frowned before he shifts his gaze from the foods to the cursed witch. Written all over his calm expression except his hetero orbs screams shut-the-fuck-up to her. She flinched slightly.

“Luka, if you do not have any business here, please leave immediately. As you can see I’m trying to eat my lunch in PEACE.” He pressed the last word. However, the brunette was TOO DUMB to understand what he was saying.

“Come on, Seijuro. I will get you better foods. I’m sure you won’t be satisfied with all this disgusting garbag—“The loud sound of chopsticks being slam onto the table cut her off. She flinched at his glares. The atmosphere was tense and cold. She didn’t dare to break the silence until the sound of the door slides opens.

“Did I come in at a bad time?” the raven-haired doctor took a glance at the two and noticed the tense situation he has entered. He grimaced slightly at the stern gazes threw at him. Akashi raised an eyebrow to him. He sighed.

“No, you didn’t, Takao – Sensei. In fact it would do me a great favor if I can get a quiet time of my own during my stay here” he replied as he picked up the chopsticks he slammed earlier and began to continue eating the nearly cold lunchbox. Takao seems to take the hints as he cleared his throat abruptly.

“Miss Suzuki, please rests assure that your fiancée is recovering very well. All he needed is some more rests before I can allow him to leave the hospital, as for now I would like to do a check up on him. Would you be so kindly to let him rests? I’m sure you wouldn’t want him to collapse like he did before” he puts a fake smile on his face perfectly. The brunette seems hesitant to live the room.  Takao could feel a twitch coming up if she doesn’t leave.

“I’ll come back to visit you as soon as you’re allowed to leave this place, Seijuro” she grabbed her handbag and gave a small peek to his cheeks. He continues eating, ignoring her.

“I’m sure he’ll be in a better mood when he leaves here” Takao slides open the door. She gave him a disgusted scowl before leaving. Only then, Takao could feel he can finally breathe properly. He tucked his hands into his white doctor coat as he stride across the room towards the red head singer that was eating the lunchbox.

 “You sure got a lioness for a fiancée. Feisty one there” he chuckled. He grabs the health chart of the singer as he began looking through it.

“In two days, I’ll discharge you. You are eating pretty well and your health is back to normal. However, I do appreciate that if you don’t exert yourself. You’re not a robot ya know. Everyone was worried sick about you when they rushed you here including Tsuki-chan” Akashi frowned. How the raven-haired doctor did knows Kuroko was a mystery but he will not press on the subject until it is needed.

It has been over five days since he was rushed to the hospital after collapsing on the stage after their performances. He was supposed to meet up with the bluenette that day. He never knew that, Kuroko has been by his side everyday while he was asleep until the doctor and his pink haired manager told him. His mind was not exactly in its proper calm state, after regaining his memories. In fact, he felt much worst, even worst when he was not able to catch the pianist in time to thank her for her kindness.

Today, he woke up from his morning nap only to find several lunchboxes in a paper bag on the table with a small message – These are for you. Get well soon, Akashi-kun. It was a simple and short written message but within those words, it shows the teal haired pianist cares for him despite what she has went through. The nurses told him that a blue haired girl left him those lunchboxes before she left in a hurry. Not that he’s complaining, in fact, he was more than grateful that he could taste her cooking.

It’s …

“…delicious…” he thought aloud.

“HEHE”Takao grins wide as he bent down slightly, eyeing the well-made lunchbox. “Let me guess, Tsuki-chan made those. You are a lucky man, Akashi. I envy you!” He pats the singer back lightly before straightened his back. “Well, eat that finish. After that, I want you to have a complete rest until evening. The nurses will come around to check on you later.” He waved at his patient as he left the room, leaving Akashi to his own and the meal.

“Lucky man…huh…” his shoulder fell. “I don’t deserve her…she has done so much for my sake…” his eyelids lower.

Too much …

_____________

As usual, during lunchtime, both she and Kagami would accompany each other under their favorite cherry blossom tree just behind the library block, eating their lunchbox that the taller male had prepared early in the morning. Apparently, he insisted that they would be better off eating homemade meal instead of the prepared foods in the cafeteria. Healthier – he said. He knows his stepsister does not eat all that much, so he made sure he prepared all the needed nutrients with proper amount.

“You eat like a bird,” he mumbles once. Kuroko smiled as she giggles lightly.

“And you eat like a bear” she retorted.

“Have you decided what ya gonna do for the next practical? You’re with Kise, right?” Kagami stuffed some more foods into his mouth as he talks. Kuroko furrowed as she tilted her head, she took a handkerchief out, and then wiped traces of rice on her dear brother cheeks.

“You shouldn’t talk while you’re eating, Taiga. You could choke yourself that way” nevertheless, the red head tiger never listens to her. Often, she fears he would choke himself one day with the way he eats. It reminds her of a bear whenever she sees his mouth fills with foods on both side of his cheeks. “You’re never going to listen to me, aren’t you, Taiga” she sighed lightly. Her brother shook his head as he stuffed more foods in.

“The foods aren’t going to run…” she gave up.

“I’m not so sure…we have several music score prepared but Kise-kun been a bit hard to approach past few days. It’s like he’s there but he’s not there at the same time…he always stare at me for unknown reason, to be honest its getting unconformtable” she continued as she ate the broccoli. Kagami eyed her from the corner of his eyes as he furrowed.

He did notice how the blonde haired keyboardist acted these days. He didn’t like it an ounce the way Kise looks at Kuroko. He also noticed, he distanced himself from the rest of his band members and he would always give that look whenever Akashi name were mention around Kuroko.

Maybe I should keep an eye closer on Tetsu a lot more these days.

“…ga? Taiga?” the angelic voice of his beloved sister crossed his mind as he felt a soft nudge on his shoulder. Sapphire orbs blinks worriedly at him. He hummed.

“Will you be able to send me to the orphanage later at 4pm?” for some reason, he have always loved her orbs, to most people, she is void of emotions but to him, her eyes reflects most of her emotions. Whether its happiness or sadness, he would always be the first one to notice those in her orbs.

 He looked at his watch, he began put his brain to work, planning his schedule and what not. He smiled. “Sure, I can drop you there and pick you up after you’re done. My recording should be done before you leave the place. Just make sure you don’t wander off, promise me.” He stuck out his tiniest finger, Kuroko smiled as she intertwined her pinky finger with his.

“Promise”

No one will hurt her for as long as I am around. No one.

_______

The classes finally ends for the day, usually at this time around, the students that needed to do their practical exams soon would stayed back to practice with their partner in the studios. However, the bluenette has a different plan for that afternoon. Kise who seated next to her was about to do the same, practice that is.

“Kuroko-chii, I’ve reserved a studio for us –“

“I’m sorry, Kise-kun. I got something else to do today. I will practice with you tomorrow! Goodbye! ” she hurriedly left the hall, leaving Kise alone. He frowned.

 I guess that’s that, I’ll try another day.

______

The sound of children shouting and running around in the small orphanage were heard the moment the CRV enters the orphanage front yard. Kuroko smiled as soon as she saw small adorable children came running towards her after she closes the CRV door, while Kagami grabbed several plastic bags from the car.

“Tsuki-Chan’s here!” one of the children hugged her legs as she looked up to the bluenette, while another, hugged the other. She chuckled. Several more children came and surrounded her.

“We’re happy to see you here! We’ve been waiting!” the younger child grins as he smiled widely. Kuroko crouched down so that they can look at her without hurting their necks. She pats their heads gently as she hugs them.

“Yes, I’m here and I’m very happy to see you all healthy and happy” they hugged her as she laughed. Kagami who stood at the side with both of his hands carried several plastic bags filled with groceries each, smiled. Her laughter is like the soft melody of the piano brushing against his eardrums.

“Now, now everyone. Let Tsuki-chan and Taiga-kun in” one of the lady caretaker approached them as she clapped her hands lightly, attracting the attention of the children. Both Kuroko and Kagami bowed slightly to her as a sign of respect to the elderly.

“I’m glad to see you both are here. The children have been asking for you two. Have you two been doing alright?” the elderly woman smiled as signs of aging clearly shown on her face.

“Yes, we have. We apologize for not being able to come and visit. Things has been hectic for us but all is good, Riko-san. We brought you some groceries. ” Kuroko approached her as the small crowd of children followed suit. Riko ushered the children into the small house, as both of her guests followed behind. “You didn’t have to, I’m sure you both have your schedule tight. The children are happy enough to see you here”

“Don’t worry about it, Riko-san. We pretty much grabbed what we can in the supermarket including some treats for the kids” Kagami held the said treats filled plastic bag up in the air. The children jumped happily, as they crowded the guitarist.

“Oi! OI! Stop that!” Kagami tries to stand properly and trying to keep the bags up in the air from them, as the children ambushed him for the treats. Both Kuroko and Riko giggle at their antics.

“Why you! GROOAWR!!” the red head guitarist puts the plastic bags down on the counter and began to roar as he picked two of the children up into his arms while he chased after the rest. The children ran around as Kagami caught one by one into his arms, the whole house was fill with laughter and happiness. The kids once again ambushed him as he fell onto the soft pillows on the floor in the playroom. They piled up on him. Kagami laughed.

“Alright, alright. Ya guys win this round.” He tried to remove them gently as Kuroko approached him, helping him up. “And you said, you hate kids” she teased him. Kagami chuckled as he took a deep breath after been squashed by over 10 kids on top of him, not that he minded.

“…well… I don’t hate them, it’s just they get on my nerves at times like GRRR!” he tries to defend himself. His sister giggles at his antics. Riko enters the room, along with two glass of orange juice.

“You never change, Taiga-kun. How will you ever have kids if you’re going to be like that? Here you go” Riko teased him. Kagami scratched his head.

“Sorry, Riko –san, I can’t hang around for so long. Got a recording in a bit, I’ll come back to pick Tetsu up though. Please keep an eye on her so she won’t wander off” he said as he quickly drinks the juice and exit the room as the children bids him farewell.

“Don’t worry, Taiga. I’ll be here with the children” Kuroko sees him off and enters the orphanage after the CRV gone from her sight. The children hugged her this time. She smiled.

“Let’s play”

_________

The black limousine drove swiftly down the road as it slowed down at the red light. Akashi who was reading some documents on his lap while his chin rested on his palm, heard the sound of children laughing nearby. He shifts his gaze outside as the tinted window of the passenger side slides down.

He furrowed as he took a closer look at the nearby building. An orphanage for children, what caught his attention was the all too familiar CRV he once saw not long ago, belong to none other than a renowned guitarist, Kagami Taiga who also received an offer letter from Rakuzan Agency. His gaze shifts from the car to another familiar figure, Kuroko Tetsuki. His orbs widened when she saw her smiling as she hugged the children around her.

“Stop the car nearby the orphanage” he ordered his driver who immediately obliged to his young master orders. The car parked underneath a tree shade, just near the orphanage. Akashi watched the sight, where Kuroko looked so happy. After a while of exchanging words between the three, they went into the small house.

The red head didn’t budge from his seat as he waits for them to emerge from the house. His orbs watched as Kuroko sees her brother off, as Kagami drove off from the orphanage. Then she went back into the house. After a while, Akashi exits the black limousine, he made sure that his driver to know that he will be back, despite the appointment he supposed to attend with his fiancée, Luka.

He went to the orphanage. His orb looks around the place. It was a small place, as the trees around serves as shades. Two local cars were seen at the porch; most probably belong to the caretakers of the place. There is a small playground at the side of the yard. The whole place gives a homely feeling to him. It is small yet comfortable. He knows he was intruding but he could not help but the need to talk to the bluenette.

It was then he heard the sound of the melodious piano echoes throughout the area. “I say…Hey, hey, hey START: DASH! Hey, hey, hey START DASH!” the all too familiar voice sang followed by the medium pace piano playing. His foot brought him towards the source of the beautiful voice.

“…Newly born baby birds will one day fly high in the sky”

______

After Kagami left, Kuroko brought the children to their playroom while Riko attends to chores. The bluenette gave out several treats that they have bought for them earlier. Each of them thanked her gratefully for the candies and chocolates. Until she heard, a loud thud followed by a child crying outside the playroom, she quickly gets up and went towards the sound.

A child has fallen from the stairs and scrapped his knees. Rico quickly gets the first aid kid as Kuroko tries to calm the young boy down in her arms.

“Hush… everything will be alright” Kuroko gently wiped the blood off the wound. Even after the scrap on the knee has been, wipe clean, and covered with a proper band-aid, the child still cry. The two ladies exchanged worried look then Kuroko smiled as she carefully carried the boy in her arms. She went towards the room where a piano kept in there for her use whenever she visits them. 

She opens the keyboard cover and carefully puts the boy next to her on the small bench. She smiled. “Everything will be alright. It’ll be like magic, all pain and unhappiness will disappear,” she said as her fingers gracefully began to press on the keys as she sang.

“…I say… Hey, hey, hey START DASH! Hey, hey, hey START DASH!”

Riko smiled as the children began to gather around the teal hair pianist. It has always been like this ever since Kuroko left the orphanage after adopted by the Kagamis’. They would often visit the orphanage and Kuroko would always bring life and happiness to the orphans there. She still remembers when the bluenette first brought into the orphanage after found abandon by her parents. She was still young back then; it surprises Riko seeing Kuroko grew beautifully into a woman, even after losing her adopted parents, which she loves them dearly.

“…Newly born baby birds will one day fly high in the sky”

Riko also knew that Kuroko Tetsuki is HEAVEN. She once wondered where Kuroko gets her money to buy all those supplies and leaves some large sums of donations to the orphanage. Only to be surprised that Kuroko is HEAVEN, the mysterious musician. However, Riko respected her wishes when Kuroko admits she does not want anyone to know it is her.

“Beating their big, strong wings”

“She never changed, always bringing happiness to others” Riko smiled as she leans against the door frame, watching them listening to Kuroko beautiful voice and graceful piano playing. The boy that was crying earlier finally slows down to soft sobs before he smiled. Kuroko continues singing, oblivious that Akashi is there.

“Don’t ever give up; your day will definitely come”

The red head singer of the Generation of Miracles stood nearby the door as he watched the bluenette plays the piano, her voice washed against his eardrums like a beautiful calm breeze. The song was simple and yet, it is beautiful.

“Can you hear it?”

Akashi now knows why he has fallen in love with her. It was because of her beautiful and joyful heart she owns. She is different from the girls he has seen in his life.

“The heartbeat of new beginnings~”

__________

Everyone in the room clapped, smile carved upon each face there. Kuroko smiled as she turns around to the boy next to her. “I said so, didn’t I? No more pain and unhappiness”

“You’re the best, Tsuki-chan!” the boy hugs her. Her orb softens, and then she heard a soft clap entering the room. All eyes on the stranger but the person were no stranger to her.

“Akashi-kun…”

“It was a beautiful song, Tetsuki” he smiled. Riko seems to have noticed, that the young man was someone the bluenette known when she saw the look in Kuroko surprised orbs.

“Well, let’s go kids, time for shower. Let Tsuki-chan and her friend talk for a while” the children followed the caretaker out of the piano room, leaving the two teens to each other in a silent manner. Well, Akashi could not stand the silent vibe so he broke it first.

“I never get to thank you, for your kindness and care. The meals you’ve prepared in the lunchboxes were very delicious” he approached her. She avoided his gaze.

“It was nothing…I thought you won’t like the hospital foods…” she couldn’t face him. “Tetsuki…why are you avoiding me?” of course, Akashi would notice easily that she’s trying to avoid him.

“Wouldn’t you be ashamed talking or standing near someone who has been abandoned in the orphanage once? Someone who has been humiliated by…”Kuroko stopped herself before she could say more. Akashi sighed. “But you are still you; all those didn’t matter for me. Your songs, your voice, they are all beautiful, including you…” he trails off as he held her soft locks in his hands.

“I want to fulfill our childhood promises, Tetsuki. I want to sing your songs and only with your songs I will be satisfied singing to my heart content” he lowers himself, eye leveling with the pianist sapphire orbs.

“You’ve…”

He smiled. “I’ve regained all of my memories. The time I spent with you during our childhood, the time I sang your music, and the time we made the promises…I remember them all, Tetsuki…” he hugged her dearly yet so carefully.

Then she remembers that she read the newspaper once not long ago, her heart broke when she found out Akashi has reconcile with the brunette, Suzuki Luka once again and what more to say, their engagement has been announced worldwide. She slapped him away, pushing him to the floor as she quickly made haste to the door.

“You have Suzuki-san, so please don’t play with my heart!” trickles of tears fell.

.

.

Kuroko left the house as she tries walking as fast as she could, away from the red head that was chasing after her. She couldn’t accept this. She just can’t accept it no matter what.

“Tetsuki, please listen to me!” Akashi vowed that he would fix his relationship with the bluenette once again, no matter what!

“You’ve vanished without a word to go to Kyoto for your engagement and then appear one day again with all battered body and fake smiles on your face! Next thing you are telling me that you have regained your memories! Akashi-kun, I’m tired! I’m tired being played around like that!” she hastened her pace, wherever her feet can bring her. Akashi realized that it was too late to keep his engagement a secret.

“I’m sorry but I had no choice!”It was then, the bluenette tripped over her heels. Akashi quickly cushioned her fall. He sighed in relieved.

"Are you alright…?" but he was pushed away immediately as Kuroko tries to stand up only to fell down once again, as she was about to stand up, Akashi grab a hold of her wrist.

"Let me go!" she tries to shook his grip off but he held it tighter. She then grabbed the dry leaves on the ground and threw it to him, didn't realized there is several small stones in them. Some of them cut his cheeks and hit his face. He didn't budge at all. Never in her life, had she met someone so pants lightly, "You…you don't know how I felt when I knew about it" her voice shook. Akashi remained crouching down in front of her.

"I'm sorry but I truly had no other choice. I never had choices when I left for Kyoto. Please understand, i'll lose both you and my precious friends if I disobeyed my father other. " the pain in his orbs shows how he felt. Kuroko stopped struggling."What do you mean...?" He felt a heavy lump in his throat. To save this broken friendship and trusts, he must do this.

"Thirteen years ago, after I woke from coma, I was an empty machine, with no memories of no one, I couldn't trust anyone…the people that had claim that they are my parents had told me, I was engaged to Suzuki Luka…but I didn't trust them fully…because I felt as if it was all a lie."

"I often had dreams of someone I couldn't see…in the dreams, it felt as if it was a flash back of what I was before…a voice of someone whom I made promises to, someone who encourage to pursue my dreams to sing, someone who is important to me. I spent years and years looking up medical history, documents and what not to search for that someone in my memory but everything was in vain…" he looked at her. Her orbs widened at the realization.

All these time…he was trying to search for me…

"When I saw you, when I heard your voice, I felt I know you…as time go by, my memories slowly returning to me. Because from the very first time we met at the campus…you've been more important than anyone else in my life, more than myself…" he trails off. The guilt fills him up as he painfully gazes to the ground. "...but my father disapprove of us when he found out pieces of my memories began to return to me...I tried my best to stay away from you...but I couldn't no matter how hard I tried..." the strained in his voice were heard as his knuckles tightens in frustrations around her wrists that she winced against it.

I thought I was chasing after him, but actually, I was the one being chased…I thought he had already thrown me away when he lost his memories…but actually…

Pearl of tears fell more, overwhelmed by the pain and sadness. She grab a handful of those dry leaves and threw it to him. He was caught surprised by he accepted all of it. "Stop playing with me! This isn't some kind of joke!" she threw more. He tries to get closer."Stop…please just stop it already! I met you and my life turned into a complete mess! I'm turning into the one kind I never want to become, and it's all because of you!" bloods seeps through the wounds on Akashi cheeks.

"I would have a better life if I hadn't met you! Why the hell someone like you, turns my life like this?!" her voice shook as more tears fell. She grabs more of those leaves but Akashi quickly grabbed a hold of her wrists, stopping her from hurting herself more.

"Tetsuki, you'll hurt yourself!" he said despite the wound he had on his face. Kuroko long bangs hang down, covering her face. "Why…?" the pain in her heart hurts so much, she held in so much sorrow that she was bound to fall apart.

"I love you…I love you! Why?! Why the hell someone like you did this to me?! This is the worst, the total complete worst!" Akashi realized she had loved him more than he ever could. She has endured so much pain in her life, all because of him. He gently let her wrists go.

"There is nothing impossible in this world, even to love one another…but Tetsuki…I can tell you this…there's no one in this world that I could ever love more than I love you…" he caressed her puffy wet cheeks with such gentleness. Gently, he hugged her in his arms.

Even without his memories, he still loves me...

Two broken souls, that are meant to be together, were torn apart forcefully, only to end up with each other once again. However, this does not end here for both Akashi and Kuroko.

From afar, Kise amber orbs glints dangerously as he looked at the sight in front of him in disgust. He was not happy, he was definitely not happy. In fact, he could murder someone right now. The bouquet of red roses in his hands has completely crushed by his grips.

"Akashi-chii~ you shouldn't be so greedy~ Kuroko-chii is mine."

_________________________

Ah this took forever to write, especially in a major slump for over a month after last update. I put in the AkaKuro moment, however here Kise will come in, of course what ya know, he would be the yandere! Any comments or help on the story plot are all welcome :)!

Till next update ~ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 1.4K 33
--------------BEFORE----------------- "We'll be together..... Forever"-Akashi "I love you, Sei-chan."-Mika ----------------AFTER----------------- Aka...
294K 8.5K 47
A girl that is their ideal. A girl that makes their hearts beat faster. A girl that is perfect in their eyes. That girl is you. "No, I d-did not, nan...
5.3K 223 24
"But what about our promise?" "Not all promises last" Kang Aeri, a student whose childhood friend makes a promise to her. Will that promise last? Or...
9.3K 358 20
[Celeb!Reader x Singer!Kuroko] [Celeb!Various x Reader]: Ready, Set, Action! 16 years, [Alias] [Name] has just finished her latest drama and is now c...