Me? Love? -Adopted by Hamilton

By 9pinkypie9

'I don't need your pity!' She signed as she jumped up and ran from him. 'None of you want me well that's fine... More

One
Findings
What the...
Another one.
What's up?
IM SORRY BUT REALLY IMPORTANT A/N
Wow
Time Will Tell
Untitled Part 10
OOOKK?
The guys
Storytime
Night turning into Day
Attacked
Hospital visit #2
Schuyler Sisters
Happy
Come On
Ham4Ham
Story time Part 2
Found
Love?
UGH!
Seriously
Oh gosh
A/N
Untitled Part 29
Sorry guys A/N
Start...
Freak Out
33
A/n
Oh no
Stay Alive
Please
D-dad?
NEW STORY
"Liv..."
Time
More Time
Waking up
Getting there
No...why me?

Woah!!!

1.2K 32 19
By 9pinkypie9

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. School has started and it sucks I hate it. I also have a show I just auditioned for so more time away from my schedule. I will try to update soon don't hate. Also Liv does not look like Maddie but this is the dance.

Liv's POV

I was in theatre before the show. Lin comes here like 4 hours before the show because he has stuff to do I guess before the show or he's bored. Vanessa has to go to work and she takes Seb to daycare every morning. So I come to the theatre with Lin. Since no one was there I thought I might as well mess around.

I got out my phone and started playing some music. No one should be here for a little while so this should be fast and fun. With a big stage I have room for this. 

Lin's POV

I get down stairs to the stage and I hear...music? I follow it to the stage. I see Liv.. dancing. OML. I've only caught her dancing once. She seems like she is really advanced in all dance just by her technique. "Hey Lin-" I look and see Chris and Anthony behind me. I 'shh' them and look back at Liv. Last time I caught her she was really uncomfortable. I don't want that to happen this time. By this time Daveed and Oak have shown up. I take out my phone and start to record her. I only get a little bit of the dance until the song ends.

 I shoo everyone away from the stage and we all run to our dressing rooms before she can see us. As everyone clears out backstage and go to our dressing room I get to mine and act like I'm doing something useful. I hear Liv knock. "Come in." I say to her and she enters. I turn back to my phone like I'm doing something. I look up at Liv and ask. "Hey Liv are you sure you don't want to take dance. You are really talented." I say to her and she just shrugs. I sigh and nod.

She leaves the room and runs off to some other place around the theatre. I will have to show Vanessa this video when we get home. Maybe she can convince Liv to accept my offer. Alex can even teach her some skills. I know she is amazing. She can act and dance. She could be on Broadway I just need to get her to speak. It would be helpful if I knew about her past. 

TIMESKIP HOME

Lin's POV

I get home and after dinner Liv goes straight to her room. Well hears my chance it's now or never. I walk up to the dear and I hear something. "I really really miss you." I hear from inside the room. I stand at the door and hear the video continue to play. I could only make out small bits and pieces of what the video was saying. "I miss you daddy." It says. After it stops for a bit I knock on the door. I hear the laptop slam shut and shuffling from inside the room. She gets up and opens the door. "Hey can I come in." I say and as she moves out of the way. 

"Hey Liv um... can I talk to you about your past?" I ask her and she shifts on the bed awkwardly. She looks down and nods. I get her a piece of paper and pencil. "What happened to your dad?" I ask and she visibly freezes. She shakes her head and moves away from me. "It's okay. It's okay." I say to her and hug her. She just sits in my arms frozen. I think of another question to ask. "Was your mom always like she is now?" I ask and she shakes her head 'no'. "What happened?" I ask and she writes down. 'My dad.' I read it and that's it nothing else. I nod and frown.

"Did you ever take dance when you were younger?" I ask and she writes, 'Kinda.' I look at her confused. 'I did musical theatre but after some events I gave up.' She writes and I once again nod. The biggest thing I want to know she can't tell me. "I'm sorry I upset you." I say and hug her. She just nods and walks to her door. I get up and kiss the top of her head and leave. After she shuts the door a few minutes later I hear the video start to play again. I'll look it up later.

I leave and go to Vanessa. "V, you've got to see Liv dancing. She is amazing." I say and walk to her. I show her the video and she smiles. "You're right she is. We should put her in dance." V says to me. "I already asked twice if she wanted to be in dance but she said no." I say to her and she nods. "I did find out about a little of her past." I say and Vanessa looks at me. "What did you find out?" She says and I explain everything.

"She use to do musical theatre but stopped after what she called events in her life." I say and V says, "What kind of events?" I ask and I respond, "I don't know she never told me. But I did find out her mother has not always been the way she has been. Liv said her something happened with her dad." I say and V looks at me in awe. It may not seem like much but it's the most we've gotten. "Well we have a start." V says and nod. I don't tell her about the video yet. Not until I find out what it is.

UNEDITED OML this is a crappy filler chapter I'm sorry it sucks. I have plans for the next chapter I'll try to update soon. please tell me what you think. Also really short. Love ya! ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 38 32
Phil Lester believes that if he does good things then good things will happen to him, so on one of the worst days of his life he invites a rain-soake...
119K 2.7K 32
Thalia Anagnos-Loukanis A 14-year-old girl who has not only struggled to fit in at school but with the people that should have loved her; her family...
Saved By Madison:)

General Fiction

834K 16.5K 33
Isabella Rose Romano A 13 year old to which love is something very unfamiliar to her. Having grown up in the foster system, it didn't come very often...
1.4M 34.7K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...