I'll Be Their Father ( A Bran...

By calebdouglas74

Katie Smith is only 24 years old with 2 kids already. Isaac who is 8 and Rocky who is 5. She has been raising... More

Back Home Again
Talking to Brantley
BBQ
That Night
Family Time Part 1
Family Time Part 2
Momma Becky
Telling the whole story
Brantley's Mind Pt.1
Katie's Mind Pt.2
The Day After
Martin and Court Day Pt. 1
Martin and Court Day Pt2
Finding A Job
Brantley and the boys Pt. 1
Brantley and the boys Pt.2
Long Day!
Sexy Time
Apartments To Pick From
Telling Brantley and the boy's
Dirk Peak
Sex/Mature
Farm Meeting and Getting caught
How we all feel?
25
26
27
28
30
Wedding dresses/Tuxes
Night before the wedding pt. 1
Night before the wedding pt. 2
The Wedding Day
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
4 Years Later
7 Years Later
44
45
46
47
48
49
Epilogue/50

29

2.1K 63 3
By calebdouglas74

A/N

What I think Kate's engagement ring looks like. 

What I think Jonas look's like. Something like that. Back to the story now.

Brantley's Pov 

I was in the bed room getting dressed for my son's 10th birthday. What a crazy morning it has been so far. It's not even 10:30 yet and a lot of shit has went on already. I just hope the rest of the day goes really good. After I got my boots on I walked over to the bathroom so I could take a leak. I was thinking about shaving today, but the old lady likes my facial hair, so I'm going to keep it for my girl. I know Isaac is ready for his friend to get here. I've never met this kid before, but Izzy said he's a shy kid. Well, that's going to change when he gets here. 

After I was done in the bathroom I walked out of mine and Kate's bedroom. Carter, my mama and Ms. Hall are already here. They are helping Kate get everything ready for Izzy's party. I got the easy job. Picking up this Jonas kid. I heard everyone outside talking, so I was going to walk outside but I heard Kate on the phone with someone.

"I told you already I can't do that." Kate said to whom every was on the other line. 

"Yes. I will ask my husband when he get here. Goodbye." Kate said to them. She called me her husband already. 

"Who was that?" I asked her. Kate looked over at me. 

"The bank. Did you put my name on your account." Kate asked me. I was getting a drink of tea. 

"Yeah. I did that about 2 months back. Why?" I asked her. 

"Why did you do that Brantley? I don't want to be on your account at the bank?" Kate told me. I walked over to her. 

"We are getting married and this is what married couple's do. They share a bank account baby." I told her. Kate looked up at me. 

"I know, but I can't do that." Kate told me. I looked over at her. 

"Why not baby?" I asked her. 

"You are the bread winner in this family Brantley. I don't work. I'm a house wife." Kate told me. I pulled her over to me. 

"And that's why I did it babe. Just because you don't work for someone, don't mean you don't work for a living. Look what you do around here? You work your cute ass off around here." I told her. 

"They asked me if I like the bank card. I don't even have a bank card." Kate told me. I pulled out my wallet. 

"Here you go babe." I told her. She took it out of my hand. 

"Brantley, I wish you would have talked to me about this? I don't want people thinking I'm with you for your---" I had to cut her off. 

"For what? My looks, my body, my farm. For what baby?" I asked her. Kate looked up at me. 

"You know. I don't want people think I'm with you for your money and only your money." Kate told me. I smiled at her. 

"Not going to happen baby. People that really know us, they know that isn't true. We are partners for life." I told her. 

"Thank you. And I will only use this for food, or gas in the car or--" I cut her off by kissing her on her lips. 

"You can use that money for whatever you want? There's over $4 million on this card each month. See I got one too. Plus that's not counting the farm account." I told her. 

"I forget that you are worth $250 million." Kate told me. I smiled down at her. 

"Good. I don't ever want you to worry about nothing no more. My money is your money. Spend some time on your self." I told her. 

"Well, I was wondering if maybe after the boys go back to school, maybe I could start nesting." Kate asked me. I smiled down at her. 

"What do you mean by nesting baby?" I asked her. 

"You know. Make this more into a home then just a man cave." Kate said to me. I pulled her close to me. I moved her hair out of her face. 

"I think nesting would be a good idea for our family." I told her. 

"Oh Brantley." Kate said to me. I kissed her on her lips. Kate took off my hat, so she could play with my bold hair. I picked Kate up and sat her on the island. 

"I love you Brantley." Kate said to me. 

"I love you too baby. God, I'm so ready to call you mine." I told her. I wan't lying about that. The sooner I can call her my wife, the better I'll like it. 

"Well, we could get married on Friday?" Kate told me. I looked at her. 

"That's in 5 days. You really want to get married in 5 days." I asked her.  Kate looked at me. 

"Why not? My mom is going to be here so we might as well do it. Beside's I don't want no fancy wedding. All I want is to be with the ones I love and to be your wife Brantley." Kate told me. 

"I think we should do that. God, I love you so much baby." I said to her. Kate pulled me over to her. 

"I love you too. Now as much as I would love to stay right here with you, we have a 10 year old waiting on you to take him to get his best friend." Kate said to me. 

"Okay baby. I'll go and get the boy. Love you." I said to Kate, walking out of the house. 

"Dad! Are we going to go and get Jonas now." Isaac asked me. I bent down to his level. 

"We sure are birthday boy. You want to take the truck or the car." I asked him. 

"The truck. Jonas needs to see our truck. Plus I told him that we would pick him up in the truck." Isaac told me. I smiled at him. 

"Come on then." I said to him. We raced over to my truck. I let Isaac win of course. We got in and I looked over at him. 

"Okay buddy. You know where he lives right." I asked him. 

"I think so. I know we have to go behind the trash company. He lives in a white house with a green shed next to the house." Isaac told me. I smiled at him. 

"Okay. Let's do this." I said to him. I started up the truck and pulled out of the drive way. 

After about 25 minutes of driving and Isaac telling me how happy he was that his mama and I are getting married we got to the trash company. I looked over at him. 

"We are getting closer son." I told him. I made the turn and when I did I didn't know what to say. The white house with the green shed was nothing but a dump. I looked over at Isaac. 

"Dad, there's Jonas right there." He told me. I saw a small little boy covered in dirt, looking at us. I pulled the truck over, and my 10 year old son got out of the truck. 

"Hey Jonas. Sorry we took so long to get here. My mama and dad are getting married." Isaac told Jonas. Jonas smiled at Isaac. 

"He don't talk a lot, but it's all good right Jonas." Isaac said to Jonas. Jonas gave him the thumb's up. I walked over to Jonas. 

"Hi son. My name is Brantley. Izzy has told me a lot about you. Is your mama and daddy home." I asked him. He shook his head yes to me. I smiled at him. 

"Boys go and get in the truck." I told him. 

"Okay dad." Isaac said to me. They both got in the truck. I walked up to the front door. 

"What in the fuck do you want now boy!" I heard some man yelling. 

"Yeah. My name is Brantley Gilbert. My son and I are taking Jonas." I yelled back inside the house. 

"What?" He yelled at me. He opened up the door. 

"Oh. What the fuck do you want now?" He asked me. I looked at him and you can smell the booze on him from a mile away. Plus the sores all over his face, you can tell he's on drugs badly. 

"Are you Jonas's father?" I asked him. He smiled at me. 

"Fuck no I'm not that bastards father. He took off running the night that asshole was born." He told me. I'm getting pissed off by the second. 

"Baby, who is at the door." Some woman walked out, naked as a jay bird. For what little I just saw she looked and smelled as bad as he did. 

"Someone taking that bastards son of yours." He said to her. 

"Thank God. Now we can fuck all day and all night." She said to her boyfriend. 

"Right listen is it okay if Jonas stays with my family for a few days." I asked her. I looked back into the truck and saw both boys had there eyes closes. 

"Sure. I didn't want him anyway. Come on baby I want you in my ass so bad." She said to the other guy. She ran back inside the house. 

"You heard my girl, get him out of here and fuck, keep him as long as you want. He's a bastard anyway." The man said to me. I was about to say something when the woman yelled out. 

"Baby come on I'm jacking off right now and I got more drugs in the bedroom." She yelled at the other man. 

"Thanks for taking him." He told me. He slammed the door in my face. 

"Worthless assholes." I said to myself. I opened up the truck door and got in. I looked over at the boys. I need to keep my cool with Isaac and Jonas in here with me. 

"How about when we get to the house, Jonas why don't you hop in the shower. I bet Isaac has some clothes for you to wear. Don't you son." I asked him. 

"I sure do Jonas. We could both wear the same thing. We could look like twins." Isaac said to Jonas. All Jonas did was smiled at him. I started up the truck to get the hell out of there. 

All the way home Jonas and Isaac talked, well Izzy did all the talking, but Jonas did laugh a few time. I still can't belive Jonas's mama and her boyfriend was like that. I know once Kate hears about this, she is going to be pissed off. I was pulling up to the house, when I heard Isaac telling Jonas something. 

"Now don't be scared Jonas. Everyone that is here for my birthday is nice and they will love you." Isaac told Jonas. I parked the truck. 

"Okay boys we are here. Izzy, you think you could help your friend with everything." I asked my 10 year old son. 

"I sure can dad. Come on Jonas. Rocky wants to meet you so bad. He's okay for a 6 year old kid." Isaac said to Jonas. We all got out of the truck. The boys ran inside the house. I looked over at everyone in the front yard. 

"Was that Jonas?" Kate asked me. I looked down at her. 

"Yeah that's him." I told her. Kate, my mom, Ms. Hall, my brother and sister in law and our friends was all looking at me. 

"Baby, that little boy--" I cut Kate off. 

"I know. I know. I know. Fuck not the day for this?" I told her. Over the past could of years I've learn not to get mad with my family around, but sometime I just want to loose my cool with them. 

"Brantley what happen?" My mama asked me. 

"They live in old run down house. Trash all over the place. Hell, Jonas mama walked out butt naked and you could tell she was on something. I would say fake bake or meth. The house was trashed. And they was drunk." I told everyone. 

"That poor baby." Ms. Hall said to all of us. 

"How could someone do that to a small kid man?" Carter asked me. I looked over at him. 

"I don't know man, but it's going on." I told him. 

"Brantley, we can't let him go back to that house?" Kate told me. 

"They don't even want him. Heck, when I told them that I was taking there son they wanted me to keep him as long as I wanted too." I told everyone. 

"Daddy! Mommy! Come fast! Izzy needs you!" Rocky yelled for us. Kate and I took off running into the house. 

"Bathroom mommy!" Rocky yelled at his mama. 

"Go outside with Aunt Mona." Kate yelled back to our son. 

"What's wrong?" I asked them once I got to the bathroom. 

"I'm sorry dad. I didn't mean to walk in like I did." Isaac told me. I bent down on my knees so I could talk to Izzy better. 

"Son what's going on?" I asked him. 

"It's Jonas. He has marks all over his body?" Izzy told me. Kate and I looked over at Jonas. 

"Honey is that true." Kate asked him. Poor Jonas had a towel wrapped around his body, so no one could look at him. 

"Kate, take Isaac outside please." I said to Kate. Kate looked up at me. 

"Brantley, he's only a little boy." Kate told me. 

"I know baby. I need to see this and I don't want you and Isaac to be here when I check out his body." I told them. 

"Dad, please don't." Isaac said to me. I looked down at him. 

"Son, I need to do this. His life might be in danger." I told him. Isaac was crying. 

"He's my best friend dad." Isaac told me. I pulled Isaac into a hug. 

"And you are doing the right thing son." I told him. 

"I'm not in trouble." Isaac asked me. 

"No son. If anything you are a hero man." I told him. Izzy looked over at Jonas. 

"You will be safe Jonas. My daddy won't let nothing happen to you." Izzy told his best friend. Jonas shook his head at him. 

"Come on honey. We better go and see if there is any food left." Kate said to Isaac. 

"There better be. Rocky, Jonas and me didn't get nothing to eat yet." Isaac told them. After they was out of the bath room I shut the door. 

"Jonas, can you talk?" I asked him. He shook his head at me. 

"Okay good. Who did this to you son?" I asked him. 

"Mommy and Derek." Jonas told me. I smiled at him. 

"Son, what else have they done to you?" I asked him. 

"Beat me, burn me with there glass pipes. Derek has even played with me." Jonas told me. I looked at him. 

"What do you mean by that son?" I asked him. 

"Like today, since he was smelling funny, he likes to play with me in my bedroom after mommy goes to sleep. I tell him not to, but he still does it." Jonas told me. I'm be a motherfucker. None of this should be going on, on my son's 10th birthday. 

"How old are you Jonas?" I asked him. 

"I just turned 10 too. My birthday is today too. Mommy and Derek didn't get me nothing because Derek said I'm not worth nothing." Jonas told me. I smiled at him. 

"Well, I think you are okay. So how about you take a shower and I'll have the boys mama come in and put some medicine on them burns." I told him. 

"Are you mad at me Mr. Gilbert. I can leave if you want me too." Jonas told me. 

"No son I'm not mad. And we have a party to get too. Now get in the shower." I told him, smiling at him. 

"Yes sir." Jonas told me. 

"Good boy. I'll have Isaac sit in here with you okay." I told him. Jonas smiled at me. 

"Thank you Mr. Gilbert. Isaac and Rocky are lucky to have you for a daddy." Jonas told me. I smiled at him. 

"Thanks little man. Now get in the shower boy." I told him. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Kate standing there. 

"Is he okay." Kate asked me. 

"Where is Isaac and Rocky at?" I asked my girl. 

"They are in the living room with everyone. What's going on?" Kate asked me. I held her hand and we walked into the living room. 

"Dad, is Jonas okay." Isaac asked me. 

"Yeah he is fine son. I told him you will sit in there with him, so go in there." I told him. 

"Okay dad." Isaac said to me running to the bathroom. 

"Man what's going on?" Carter asked me. 

"Today is his birthday too." I told everyone. 

"What?" Mona asked me. 

"Yeah. And that little boy in there has been messed with by his mama's live in." I told them. 

"Oh my God, no." My mama said. 

"Yeah. Babe he is covered in burn marks. His back, chest, back of his leg and a few on his belly." I told Kate. 

"He can't go back there Brantley. He might end up dead." Kate told me. 

"I know. Kolby, I want you and Mona to go and buy Jonas some presents. Toys, movies, a bike and just whatever 10 year old boy would like." I told my brother and sister in law. I pulled out two one hundred dollar bills. 

"Spend all of this on him. And hurry." I told them. 

"You can count on us." My brother said to me. They ran out of the house. 

"Okay, for the rest of us we need to keep the boys outside for a while." I told them. 

"I can do that man." Carter told me. I looked over at him. 

"Thanks man. If you want see if the boys would like to go and see the four wheeler's and take them out for a few." I told him. 

"Sure can do man." Carter said to me. 

"Brantley, why are we doing this?" Ms. Hall asked me. 

"I want Jonas to have a good birthday. Some thing tells me he never had one." I told everyone. 

"Well come on everyone we have a lot to do. We have 2 10 year old birthday's today." My mama told everyone. They all walked out of the house and into the kitchen. I sat down in my lazy boy chair. 

"Are you okay?" Kate asked me. I pulled her down on my lap. 

"I think so baby. Are you okay?" I asked her. Kate looked at me. 

"No I'm pissed off. He's 10 year old Brantley. All I want to do is go over there and beat her naked, drug face, whore body until she is all black and blue." Kate told me. 

"That's my girl." I said to her. 

"Brantley I mean it." Kate told me. I smiled at her. 

"I know you mean it, but in some way that is a turn on baby." I told her. Kate slapped my chest. 

"Brantley Keith Gilbert, now is not the time to be all sexual." Kate told me. I smiled at her. 

"Yeah, your right." I told her. 

"Wait until the boys are sleeping then I'll be rocking your world." Kate told me. 

"Come here baby." I said to her. I pulled her over to my lips, so I could kiss her. I do love this woman so much. I can't get enough of her. 

"Don't worry Jonas, you will get use of our parents kissing like that all the time." We heard Isaac saying. Kate and I looked over and saw all 3 of the boys standing there. 

"Hi boys." Kate said to them. I hate that she was moving around on my lap. I can feel my dick getting harder and harder by the second. 

"Hi mommy. Can we play with Jonas outside." Rocky asked his mama. 

"Sure. I think uncle Carter is taking the 4 wheeler out." Kate said to the boys. They all looked happy. 

"Can we ride them too." Isaac asked us. 

"Yeah. Just be careful and listen to Carter." I told them. 

"We will mama. Come on Jonas." Isaac said to Jonas. They all ran outside. I looked over at Kate. 

"Long day already." I told her. 

"Yeah it has been. But it's turning into a great day." Kate told me. 

"I love you Kate." I said to her. 

"And I love you Brantley." Kate said to me. 

For the rest of the day the boys played together and Jonas was every happy about his prestens he got. He was even crying a few times. All in all it was a good day for both of the boys and for Rocky too. After the party was over Isaac, Jonas and Rocky played with there bikes while Kate and I watched them. I can't believe I'm going to marry this woman in a few more days. Everything is going good. 

"I think we should adopt Jonas." Kate said to me. I looked over at her. 

"What?" I asked her. 

"Yeah. Look at him Brantley, he is happy here. I think we should adopt him. I don't think his slut of a mother would care either way." Kate said to me. 

"You really want to do this? I mean, we can if you want too." I said to her. 

"I do. Plus, he is happy here and he is a sweet heart. Let's do this." Kate told me. I smiled at her. 

"We might have to move the wedding back a few weeks." I told her. 

"To keep that little boy alive I think we could do that." Kate told me. I smiled at her. 

"Let's do this." I told her. 

-----------

A/N

HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT?

ISAAC AND JONAS HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY. 

BRANTLEY AND KATE ARE GOING TO ADOPT JONAS?

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE. 

UPDATES WILL BE SOON

THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE

BOBBY!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.3K 1.9K 42
❝ oh shit! i'd be rich! ❞ in which ! she stumbles into country music bad boy and develops feelings for him! [BRANTLEY GILBERT] [©_AMLESTER 2018] [NU...
4.2K 80 21
Savannah is only a baby when she gets left in the front of the "House for Girls" door. It has been 5 years now and she is still there at the "House f...
42.4K 1K 30
25 year old Brantley is starting to spiral out of control. He cares more about drinking than the people he loves. Will he lose the love of his life o...
36.7K 1.2K 32
A Brantley Gilbert Fanfiction Tragedy strikes 18 year old Amy Westley's life right before high school graduation, what will happen when she meets 25...