If It Means A Lot To You [Seq...

By patrickstuhmpz

(boyxboy) Sequel to What A Catch, Kellin so you should probably go ahead and check that one out first! More

If It Means A Lot To You (Sequel to WACK) - Kellic
Uno
Dos
Tres
Cuatro
Cinco
Siete
Ocho
Nueve
Diez
Once
Doce, haha, oops
Trece
Catorce
Quince
Dieciseis
Diecisiete
Dieciocho (did i spell that right?)
Diecinueve
Veinte
Veintiuno
Veintidos
Veintitres
Veinticuatro
Veinticinco
Veintiseis
Veintisiete
Authors Note, well, kind of, yeah? Idk what that means- I just..read it or..
Veintinueve
Treinta
Treinta y uno
Treinta y Dos (FINAL)

Seis

10.3K 530 362
By patrickstuhmpz

Kellin got back home later that evening, at around four insisting to make food for everyone which would more than likely be difficult since we all pretty much eat like bears. He was somewhat bitter towards everyone, mostly me, but I couldn't really blame him. "Why don't you just make spaghetti?" Mike asked, poking his head over the counter.

"Because," Kellin paused, "The meat sauce doesn't want spaghetti it wants farfalle." when he spoke the last few words he looked over at me with a harsh glare.

Mike looked a bit taken aback, he gave Kellin a look that said, 'I just wanted to know why you didn't make spaghetti' before backing out into the living room. Kellin just continued chopping up lettuce, probably not such a great move to walk up to him while he's holding a knife, but..."Need some help?" I offered, puffing out my cheeks.

"Nope." he spoke quickly, tossing some of the lettuce into a bowl.

I scratched my arm, looking around the kitchen, "You sure, because I can-"

"No, Victor I don't need your help!" he exasperated, "Go catch up with your friends." he mumbled, continuing on with the food.

This was going to be a lot harder than expected, I sighed in defeat, walking into the living room and plopping down next to Jaime. He looked over, "How's it going?" was he seriously approaching me with small talk?

"I'm fucked." I groaned, throwing my head back a bit too dramatically.

This only intrigued him more, "Why? What happened?" he asked quickly.

I looked over at him, "I kind of accused Kellin of cheating in a way..."

"Oh man," Jaime chuckled, "You're in deep shit."

I glared at him, "Shut up, Jaime." I muttered, shoving his arm.

Tony perked his head up, "Did you apologize?" I'm not even sure how he manages to hear everything we talk about, he has like bionic ears or something.

"Not exactly." I spoke thoughtfully.

"Well fucking apologize." he stated firmly, turning back toward the TV.

I looked over at Tori and she just shrugged, "It could work." she smiled.

-

- Kellin's P.O.V -

Maybe I was over reacting a little, but he did accuse me of something I didn't do. Makes me feel like he doesn't trust me, you know? I thought he'd gotten over this little Matty thing a long time ago.

We were all seated around the cluttered table originally made for two, we somehow made it work. Mike and Tony were across from me and Tori, Jaime and Vic were sitting across from each other. Everyone was talking about nothing in general, Mike and Tony getting into a heated argument on whether Star Wars was better than Harry Potter. I preferred Harry Potter, but I'll never let Tony know that. He might completely out me from his life. (whoops, I accidentally messed up. Sorry.)

I was about to speak when my fucking fork decided to somersault onto the floor. I looked around to make sure no one had seen it fall before picking it up, all clear. You could learn a lot from picking up your fork of the floor, the way people sit, the way some cross their legs and others dont, the way Mike and Tony were holding hands, the way- Oh my shit. Mike and tony are holding hands! I gasped loudly, hitting my head on the table, they both snatched their hands away quickly. When I picked my head back up they were all looking at me, my cheeks did that stupid blushing thing. "I uh, dropped my fork." I actually decided not to call Mike and Tony out now, I'll just ask one of them about that later.

My gaze wandered off to them, they looked terrified out of their minds. I don't understand why, their's two other gay guys sitting right here. Hell, Jaime may also be gay. If anything now is the best time to come out of the closet, dip shits.

Everyone still kept quiet as if they were expecting for me to say something, "So, um..." I spoke quietly, all but Mike and Tony were expecting an explanation for my gasp. Sounds ridiculous, "I saw a spider." I mumbled, looking down at my plate.

"Did you kill it?" Jaime asked, looking slightly frightened. Pft, he's scared of spiders.

I nodded slowly, "Yeah, I took care of it." I chuckled weakly, the lump in my throat from being put on the spot disappeared slowly. Vic looked over at me, then looked away quickly when I turned toward him, "Restroom." I muttered, almost falling off my chair in the process of getting up.

Well.

-

- Mike's P.O.V -

"I'm seriously getting ready to shred shit if someone doesn't tell me what's going on." pushing aside the fact that Kellin saw Tony and I holding hands, he seemed a bit off, and everyone knew what was going on, but me.

We had a bond, yanno? My fist has collided with his face and that's enough to call it friendship. They all looked around the table, until their eyes locked on Vic's frame, Vic gave them an 'are you serious?' look before turning back to me, "I accused Kellin of cheating." he spoke normally, continuing on with his food.

It took everything in me not to strangle him, "You what?" I asked calmly, raising an eyebrow at him. Kellin was probably the most faithful guy I know, then again he could be hiding this second identity that- No Mike, shut up.

"Someone stuck a photo of him and Matty in our mailbox and they were too close, it looked like it, okay." I raised up his hands in his own defence.

Despite being my older brother he was stupid at these kinds of things. Never take relationship advice from Vic. "You what?" I asked, already knowing what he did, just making a double take, he didn't answer, "Who put the picture in your mailbox anyway?"

He shrugged, "I don't know, it was just in there with the rest of our mail."

Well no shit, "You sure it wasn't that Katelynne chick again?" I looked over at Jaime.

"Katelynne hasn't been involved in our lives for two years, why would she suddenly come back now?" Vic asked, looking a bit unsure of himself.

"That bitch is cray, that's why." Tori spoke up, adding extra emphasis on the 'cray' I saw Jaime nod in agreement from the other side of the table, his way of saying 'True that.'

Tony looked around the table, probably still a bit startled from Kellin seeing us holding hands. "It's possible." he spoke quietly.

"What's possible?" Kellin asked from the other side of the kitchen, returning to his spot at the table.

Jaime shrugged, more than likely about to let him know that we were talking about the girl who happened to have some serious issues in high school, but I spoke up first, "It's possible that Harry Potter...did the thing!" I smiled, trying to make it look a little bit more realistic. Jaime gave me a look, I just glared in his direction.

"Oh," Kellin looked like he believed it, "What thing?" he asked, looking suddenly interested.

I looked at everyone else for help, but they just left me there to think something up. You'd think that being the Harry Potter crazed fan I am, I'd come up with something quickly. It's one of those things when you get put on the spot and your mind just goes blank, "Just the thing." I spoke up, what thing I was talking about? No idea.

He raised his eyebrows, "Oh, okay." he nodded slowly. "I have to head out to work in about thirty minutes, so..."

We all nodded in understanding, "That's cool." Jaime nodded, "What time do you get out at?" I'll thank him later for changing the subject.

"Today I'll get out at around nine," he spoke quietly, taking a sip of coke, "I'll usually get out at around six-ish." He added.

"Where do you work?" I asked, just trying to get into the conversation.

He turned, "Do you remember Jack Barakat?"

"Baraslut?" I grinned, how could I forget that goofball?

Kellin nodded, "He owns his own clothing line now, I help in the stores, with designs, things like that." he smiled.

I'm kind of surprised he'd kept up with his friends, it's been a while since I kept in contact with any of them. But I guess he had known them longer than I had. "That's cool. Remember how we always used to joke about how he'd be working for us?" I chuckled.

Kellin laughed, "Oh yeah! Looks like the tables have turned."

I looked over at Vic who'd just been sitting there watching us all hold conversation, not making an effort at all to join in.

He'll fix it, I know he will.

********************

Hey friends! I dragged this chapter out a it longer than intended because I just really felt like writing or whatever.

Uhm, thanks for all the comments/votes 'n stuff I really appreciate them a lot! We're actually really close to 200 hundred votes which is awesome, okay.

I love you all and have a faggtastic day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.3K 4.8K 26
"That's Kellin. He's original"
9K 729 16
Sequel to "The Painter." Warning: will contain lots of Kellic fluff and feels. . . . . . • Title inspired by "Blessed With A Curse" by Bring Me The...
2.5K 182 22
In the first one " Crazy Love." Kellin was in high-school and fell in-love with his High-school teacher. He ended up dumping his ex Oli for Vic on h...
4K 143 31
Kellin suddenly started a new life after his mom, sister, and him managed to escape his father. After settling, Kellin takes an interest in Vic Fuent...