One Year

By passtheduch

One Year, that's what they agreed upon. That's why she worked so hard to please him. That's why she did eve... More

Death and Rebirth
Siri Chen, Third Young Miss
Decree
Wedding Day
Wedding Day (2)
Wedding Night
Lesson
Lesson (2)
Lesson (3)
Attack
Attack (2)
Doctor
Confrontation
Asking For Help
Asking For Help (2)
First Steps
Engagement Party
Engagement Party (2)
Engagement Party (3)
Engagement Party (4)
Engagement Party (5)
Useful
Ultimate Heaven Elixir
Suspicious
Painting
Flowing Lily Courtyard
Trouble
Trouble (2)
Trouble (3)
Looking For Trouble
Prince Ronin's Birthday Party
Smoke and Shield
Smoke and Shield (2)
Smoke and Shield (3)
Questions
Heart To Heart
Connection
Gift
Treatment
Treatment (2)
Treatment (3)
Hard Work
Gift (2)
Gift (3)
Gift (5)
Gift (6)
Gift (7)
Queen
Happy? Fun?
Glad
Red String
Wedding (1)
Wedding (2)
Wedding (3)
Wedding (4)
Wedding (5)
Plans
Seven Months
Another Year
Sisters
Luna's Wedding
Twisted Games
Taiyo Flower
First Fight
Make Up
Mission
Open Hands and Open Heart
Spring Hunt
Spring Hunt (2)
Spring Hunt (3)
Spring Hunt (4)
Spring Hunt (5)
Spring Hunt (6)
Spring Hunt Day 2 (1)
Spring Hunt Day 2 (2)
Spring Hunt Day 2 (3)
Pleas
Wake Up
Queen (2)
Today
Changes
Checkmate
Reunion
Tease
Remedy
Remedy (2)
Lady Chunhua
Challenge Accepted
To Entice A Dragon
To Entice A Dragon (2)
Six
Harvest Moon
Harvest Moon (2)
Harvest Moon (3)
Harvest Moon (4)
Mia
Confessions
The Fall Of The House Of Wang
The Fall Of The House Of Wang (2)
Mia's Funeral
Promise
Bicker
Concubines
Spring Hunt (7)
Spring Hunt (8)
Spring Hunt Day 2 (4)
Journey
Journey (2)
Journey (3)
Name Suggestion Competition (CLOSED!!!!!)

Gift (4)

75.4K 2.7K 208
By passtheduch

Her second life was about living in peace. Living to her contentment. When she sat down last night for bed, she realized she wanted to spend some more time with her cold, handsome and sometime aloof husband. She liked how she could tease him and he took her teasing with a smile or a laugh. She liked that he was a man of his word and kept the promises they kept to one another. She liked that he admired her paintings and hung them up. Even though he stole two of them, she was willing to gift them to him. She admitted to herself that he was an attractive man. A very fit, muscular, tall man that she wanted to climb like a tree.

Her face blushed red when she imagined all the sexual things she wanted to do to him. So instead of sharing her thoughts with her maids, she climbed into bed and covered her head so they wouldn't see her red cheeks.

When Siri entered the carriage, it moved without Ryu telling the driver where to go. They had brought along 20 guards for their outing and they all rode on horses. Six was in front of the carriage, two on each side of the carriage and the rest were in the back of the carriage.

When they went through the streets in the city, it was already midmorning. Everyone was out and about. With Ryu's guards in their intimidating uniforms and Ryu's all black carriage with gold accents came around the corner, everyone stopped and made way for him. They bowed and waited until he and his men passed them, it was only then they were able to stand and watch in awe as the Wasted Prince made his way into the heart of the city.

Any carriages on the road had to stop and make way for them. As long as their social standing was below Ryu, they had to stop and wait until his whole entourage passed before they could continue.

On one such occasion, Ryu's carriage ran into the direct path of the Prime Minister's carriage. Inside was Luna and Yelona. They have been shopping all day and were planning to take a rest at the most famous teahouse in the city, Shining Pearl Teahouse. However their carriage stopped and moved out of the way so the other carriage could go first. When they felt their carriage move and stop to the side, the two sisters threw a fit. Who was out and about that held more influence than their father?

Luna quickly opened the curtain and saw the black dressed guards, the black carriage and her heart skipped at the thought of the handsome man. She had heard of the rumors that Prince Ryu has a large penis and how lively he was in bed. When she heard this rumor, she blushed pink just thinking about them together. Now that she knew that not only Prince Ryu was gentle with the person he favored, he was also a very satisfying partner in bed, Luna wanted him more than she ever wanted any man.

"Older Sister, look." Luna said as she stirred up trouble. "It's Imperial Brother-in-law."

Yelona quickly jumped to the same side of the window and looked out to see the guards, then the passing black carriage.

"Lets watch were he goes." Yelona said as they ordered their driver to wait. Even though they were across the street to Shining Pearl Teahouse, their carriage still had to turn around so they could alight in front of the teahouse.

To their surprise, the black carriage stopped in front of the very same teahouse and as they told their driver to turn around so they could get a better view. When they finally turned around the carriage, they saw Prince Ryu getting wheeled in by one of his guards and beside him was their younger sister, Siri.

"That bitch!" Luna cried out as she stared at Siri's dress and her adornments. She looked refined yet seductive.

They watched until the two of them along with ten of his guards disappeared into the teahouse before they alighted their carriage when it pulled up outside of the teahouse.

"Lets see how favored our sister is." Yelona said as her maid helped her down.

"Lets see how unfavored we can make her." Luna said as she came down after Yelona.

"Its time for her to be tasting the bitterness of life that we can only give her." Yelona said. "It's been some time since the last taste. It's time we remind her of that bitterness."

"Older Sister is so caring." Luna said as she smiled evilly. "Older Sister always looks out and takes care of us little sister."

"It's my duty to take care of you both." Yelona said. "And it's my duty to discipline you guys as well if you don't act according to the rules of manners and dignity. We must not make father lose his face."

Luna held in her laughter as she followed Yelona into the teahouse. When they entered the teahouse the whole first floor was full. Yet everyone all looked up stairs where Prince Ryu and Siri could only be, as if they were quiet enough, they could hear Prince Ryu and Princess Siri's conversation. His guards blocked the stairs going up and the rest were guarding the hallways facing the lower section of the teahouse.

The waitress came over immediately when she saw the two daughters of the Prime Minister. The two daughters frequent their teahouse enough for every staff member to recognize their faces and their favorite teas and pastries.

"Lady Yelona, Lady Luna. Welcome back to the Shining Pearl Teahouse." The waitress said as she bowed to them. "At the moment, the only table available is the corner table in the back of the room."

"What!" Yelona shouted. "Do you know who we are?"

The waitress bowed lower and answered. "Of course we know who you both are, the favored daughters of Prime Minister Chen. However at the moment we are full. The only table left is the table in the corner there."

The waitress pointed to the table and it was the last table in the corner, away from the windows and under the balcony of the second floor. It was right next to the doors to the kitchens, which made the place even more unacceptable.

"Kick someone out from one of the rooms upstairs." Yelona demanded.

"We can't." The waitress told her. "Please forgive us, but Prince Ryu has reserved the whole second floor. No one is to go up there, but the owner himself. And Mister Mayer is already upstairs entertaining Prince Ryu and Princess Siri."

Yelona and Luna's delicate features turned ugly as they listened to the waitress's explanation.

"If you would like to wait, for a better table, it'll be a 15 minute wait."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 27.1K 59
She had a very perfect life as she was a perfect girl. She had everything she could ask for, a brilliant mind, wealth, and many other things, hence d...
9.8K 234 37
All of her life, she thought to marry a romantic man who could take care of her till death and didn't care about wealth that much. A man which she co...
600K 24K 71
After dying in a tragic accident, Rhianne found herself transmigrated in a novel world as a character. To her much disappointment, she became the cha...
32.2K 667 104
Description She was transmigrated into a novel where she became the cannon fodder who abused the male lead and ultimately suffered her demise under s...