This Ain't Lust

Par Annananna12

Everyone makes mistake, right? Everyone deserved to be forgiven, right? But, what if, that mistake was unforg... Plus

A u t h o r 's N o t e s
C H AP T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 37
C H A P T E R 38
C H A P T E R 39
C H A P T E R 40
C H A P T E R 41
C H A P T E R 42
C H A P T E R 43
C H A P T E R 44
C H A P T E R 45
C H A P T E R 46
C H A P T E R 47
C H A P T E R 48
C H A P T E R 49
C H A P T E R 50
C H A P T E R 51
C H A P T E R 52
C H A P T E R 53
C H A P T E R 54
C H A P T E R 55
C H A P T E R 56
C H A P T E R 57
C H A P T E R 58
C H A P T E R 59
C H A P T E R 60
C H A P T E R 61
C H A P T E R 62
C H A P T E R 63
C H A P T E R 64
C H A P T E R 65
C H A P T E R 66 (Part I)
C H A P T E R 66 (Part II)
C H A P T E R 67
C H A P T E R 68
New Story Update
Fly You To The Moon Is Published
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter II
Another New Book
Photos
Bonus Chapter IV
Yet, Another New Book
Patreon

C H A P T E R 36

1.1K 34 0
Par Annananna12

You are the north star, because the light around you guided me here
•••

Derek POV

I held her hand immediately when she came inside my car. Her smile glows like the fireworks in the New Years Eve when She discovered I was fetching her. Her face and her voice are the things that I have been longing  for weeks.

'Is this a little surprise? I didn't know you will be fetching me personally.' Her face is blushing, the faint light from the street lamp reflects her emotion.

'I told you I miss you, and I mean it, girlfriend. So, how is your friend?' I pulled her close to me chest. Letting her lean on me while I stroke her hair, inhaling her breathless charm. This few weeks of post-Rachel has been heavy.

'I guess she practically passed out when she hits the bed after shower, poor girl, I can't imagine what she has gone through for the past few months.' She shrugged. 'By the way, I have something for you.' Her eyes glittered when she rummage her bag, like a Santa who can't wait to store the present at the socks. 'I bought you this because, obviously, you are my superman.' She handed me a paper bag.

I slide my hand inside and pull out something soft. A socks. I can't deny my enthusiasm in receiving present from Rachel, I love that she has a part in my socks collection. 'Thank you, girlfriend.' I gave her a kiss on her lips.

'You're welcome, I really love to buy you stuff, boyfriend, you are so lucky that you got me.' She giggles.

'I think my pension fund just got bigger than I expected.' I flashes a gloating smile.

'God! When you mentioned pension, you sound like an old man. I'm not ready for you to be old, Derek Hoffer.' She gave me a warning, but in the most attractive way Rachel Woods always did. She is beautiful, her big brown eyes never fails to capture my attention, even when she is resting on my chest, her long lashes flips about every time she blinks.

I wanted to ask Rachel what is her plan for us, if I were to lose the re-election, I will be starting my own foundation, a new set of career for me, I'll no longer run around the politic vine, instead I'll be focusing on the green project. I will be fifty soon, she still have a long way ahead of her.

'You always smell so good, what perfume did you use?' She breathe in while her nose is paste on my suit.

'I don't use perfume, girlfriend, maybe it's the laundry stuff, you gotta ask the White House Staff.'

'Thomas Gavinski? I can't believe he gets to choose your laundry scent as well, I'm so jealous!' Rachel rolled her eyes and chuckles.

'But I left you with the most important task, girlfriend.'

'What? Your dick?' Her lip stretched to a wide grin.

'You got a very dirty mind for your beautiful face, what happened to you when you left home?'

'Dirty mind? Isn't that what boys like? So tell me, boyfriend, what important task was given to me?'

I took her hand and place it on the part of the body where my heart is located. 'This.'

She took a glimpse at me, I can sensed that many things are running around her mind right now. Maybe she is feeling overwhelmed, but I have a foreboding that there is a lot of thing Rachel is keeping from me.

'Wanna share a piece of your thoughts?' My hand is still pressing hers against my chest.

'I wanna have sex, Derek, you can't expect me to feel nothing when you said that.' Her eyes lit up when she turn to me. She wasn't lying.

'I must be the biggest fool.'

'Why?' She look confused.

'Sex wasn't on the agenda tonight.' I told her, I shake my head.

'Wait,' She looks surprised, 'what? Where are we going? I dont think this road lead us to your house.' She look around the window and back at me for clarification.

'You said you wanted to look at the star with me, and so here we are.'

Rachel went dumbfounded for a moment, like she was going through an inner battle whether she should be punching my face or give me a kiss as a reward for fulfilling her wish. 'National Air and Space Museum?' She reads the sign as we reached.

'Its too late to go back anyway, and I take our date seriously, this is the best place to look at stars.' I smiled at her, as a way of convincing her.

---

'So, am I considered romantic when I booked this whole place for you?' I held Rachel's hand. Her hand is soft, fits my hand very well. This might be the first time we showed up in public place. A lot of time, I felt guilty towards Rachel, she deserved a better treatment than right now.

'That is abusing your power, Mr. President.' Rachel gawked around the museum, like a five year old who went to a science museum for the very first time.

We walked together, me leading her to the observatory dome where it is equipped with optical telescopes.

'How did you know about this place?' Finally, Rachel is showing enthusiasm for the trip I planned last minute.

'Can't help, I dated too many girls to know which place will secure me a sex for that night.' We both laugh, and Rachel slapped my arm.

'I'm serious, how did you remember what I told you? I don't even recall it myself, Derek.'

'Do you like it or not?' I ask her again.

'Of course, but I rather have sex with you, Sir.' Rachel started her personal brand of Rachel-Sutra.

'Rachel, my knees is getting weak.'

'Really? Does that turn you on that fast?' She looks fascinated, clinging closer to me.

'My knees is getting weak because I am getting older, it's not what your dirty mind is thinking.'

She scowled at me. I grin at her, triumphant soar over me when I managed to irritate her.

'When you wish upon the star...' I sang, making the entrance to the dome way more surreal. Alan and Joe are somewhere close to us, I instructed them to give us more privacy as possible.

'You know what, that song? I just sang it in my head earlier on too. We do have synchronization, don't we? Like how girls staying in the same apartment will have their period together.'

'The comparison is out of this world, Miss Woods. I think my period is coming soon.'

She giggled.

'Wow, a telescope!' She step on the small podium, where the huge telescope is targeting at the sky. She place one of her eyes at the eyepiece.

I took a good look at the August sky, we are lucky that tonight, the sky is clear.

'How much does this thing cost? Can I afford it? I think I can, my dad is so rich.' Her eyes is still focus on the telescope.

'What are you going to do with this when you bought it?' I stands beside her, crossing my arms.

'Stalked you? Because that's Rachel Woods' national pastime now.' She leaned away from the telescope and flashes a mischievous grin at me.

'I'm flattered, Rachel, but I don't think the telescope can penetrate through the walls of the White House.' I laugh.

'Worth a shot.' She shrugged. 'Anyway, when I said stargazing, I mean laying on the big spread of grass, watching the moon and the stars and getting awed by the beauty even though I know
nothing about astronomy.'

'Isn't it nice, when I brought a whole new level of stargazing to your experience?'

'I love exploring the museum at this hour with you, feels like we are breaking into somewhere illegal, it's like we are teenager all over again.'

'I'm kind of worried that Gavinski haven't check into more details of your criminal records.'

She chuckles. 'I don't even have fine tickets!' She defended herself. 'Well, if you aren't convinced, why don't you check it out yourself, Mr. President?' Rachel shifted herself so her butt is touching where she intended to cause arousal.

'Rachel?'

'Hmmm?' She murmured, pretending to focus on the telescope.

'You have proven your point.' I whisper to her ear.

'What point?'

'That sex is much better than stargazing. If you would stop rubbing against me, I would save myself from embarrassment.' I held her arms.

Seems like she got what she wanted, teasing me any moment she got with her dirty trick.

'So, enjoying the stargazing so far?' I asked, when she let go of the telescope, it marks an official end to her stargazing activity.

'If I have a little knowledge about constellations, probably I'll enjoy it more. Hey, but I really enjoy being close to you, boyfriend.' She rubbed her nose against mine.

'Let's see what you are looking at.' I took the telescope and set my eyes on the finderscope.

'What are you looking for?' Her voice trailed to my ear. I can scent her floral scent even when I'm focusing on the lenses.

'Polaris.' I answered.

'Okay.' Her answer sounds doubtful.

'Sometimes we call it the North Star, the brightest in the constellation of Ursa Minor.' I shifted the equipment a little to search for it. 'The Alaska flag consist of eight gold star and a Polaris on the dark blue background of the flag.'

'Derek, you are so smart, even when you explain to me something that is so out of my field, I still find you hot.' She stroke my hair, I like it when she does that, the homey feelings makes me feel comfortable with her. It might be my age, surviving almost half a century in this Earth, I wanted to feel home in the end of everything. Rachel is my centre of axis, my north Pole, my world kind of rotate around her.

'You wanna hear something that is in your field?' I turn to her, sliding my arm over her waist and pulling her close to me.

'What?' She blush.

'You are the north star, because the light around you guided me here.'

She smiled instantly, like a flower blooms after several months of harsh winter. I melted during that moment, Rachel Woods does wonderful effect to me, my secret recipe of Adrenaline. I pulled her close to me again, kissing her lips for the longest time we ever did.

A/N

I'm not sure if the things about constellations I wrote is accurate enough. Please don't mind me if I embarrassed myself. lol!

My prayers and thoughts goes to the family of the Sailors who lost their live in the collision accident. Nobody deserve to go through that. May God bless their soul and their family.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4.9M 217K 80
❝Hollywood is scary. She is scarier.❞ • • • The night before their marriage, Emily Pinault catches her fiancé in the act of cheating. Completely deva...
62.5K 1.5K 42
"You look beautiful." "And you're drunk." "Maybe...but when I wake up tomorrow I'll be sober. And you...you'll still be beautiful." What happens w...
22.7K 567 32
All of us commit mistakes every single day of our lives. Some can be corrected immediately while some are irreversible and will have a lasting impact...
Mr. Smith Par SNC

Roman d'amour

665K 22.1K 79
"Do you still have the same feelings for me?" He gently asks. I avert my gaze and look down at the floor. I want to scream at him and say no. I...