« locked with the fuckboy » j...

By taehyungssexyback

Being locked alone in the classroom everyday with the fuckboy wouldn't be THAT bad, right? Or would it? ❝Do y... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
✞ Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
✞ Chapter 7
✞ Chapter 8
✞ Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
✞ Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
✞ Chapter 20
✞ Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
✞ Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
✞ Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
author's note // rant
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
✞ Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55*
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
will start writing chapter 57
Chapter 57
discontinuing (?)

Chapter 45

14.1K 605 972
By taehyungssexyback

Jiyeon's POV

I know my answer already, I like you too, Jeon Jungkook.

"I'm sorry, but I don't feel the same."

"W-what?"

"Umm, look, I'm sorry, it's just-"

"Park Jiyeon, if this is some kind of joke, it's really not funny."

"It isn't some kind of joke, I hope you can just understand that I'm not ready yet, not with you at least, I guess."

"What do you mean not with me at least? Is there something wrong with me?"

"Look, my point is I don't think I'm ready yet."

"If you aren't ready yet then I can wait."

"You can wait as long, but I don't think it's worth waiting for me anymore."

"You're dating someone else?"

"No, no I'm not. I just think I'm not ready for this, this whole thing. I don't think I'm ready to trust anyone just yet."

"So you're saying you can't date me because you don't trust me?"

"Something like that, well kind of?"

"Why don't you trust me? I'm not a stranger anymore, we've known each other for some time now. If I asked you to date me months ago then I'll understand why you'll refuse. But now it doesn't make sense anymore, Jiyeon. After all of that, you're going to tell me you've never felt anything?"

"I didn't say I didn't feel anything, it's just me and my trust issues kicking in. What do you mean by after all of that anyway?"

"Stop being so oblivious, after all of that, we've spent those hours of long detention together, all of those moments, may it be happy or romantic or horny or whatever. After all of that you're saying you don't trust me?"

"It's not about me trusting you, I just have some kind of trust issues that's all."

"How can you not trust me though? Don't tell me you just gave your V Card to some random stranger you don't trust."

"Can't you just process it in that coconut head of yours that I don't think I'm not ready to date you yet?"

"Can't you process it in that thick ass of yours that I told you that I'm going to wait for you?"

"I already told you- Wait, why my ass?"

"That's where your brain is perhaps."

"Excuse me?"

"No wonder you're refusing, it's better to think with the brain in your head."

"Hey, just because I rejected your sorry ass doesn't mean you have to talk shit about me."

"What's the problem with me anyway? Your reasons are almost invalid."

"If I didn't know better, I'd think you're desperate."

"Desperate for what?"

"Desperate to date me or something."

Awkward silence took over the atmosphere, and soon my words started to echo in my own head.

"It's just that I don't understand your reasons of wanting to go out with me. Someone else in school would've probably been hyped if you asked them out. A lot of people you've made out with would be more than happy if you got back together."

"So is that why you've been refusing this whole time?"

"H-huh?"

"You're worried because if we'd go out then the other girls who I've been with would attack you or something?"

"No, I'm not worried about the girls you've been with."

More like the girls you did it with, hah.

"Stop worrying about that, it's not like they're sasaengs or something like that."

"You don't know that."

"All I'm saying is that you can just let go of your insecurities and stop worrying about everyone else."

"I can't let go of my insecurities because it's not everyone else I'm worrying about."

"What? Then who are you worrying about?"

"You."

"Me? What's wrong with- Oh my Satansoo."

"Yes okay, I get it, I apologize for being so insecure because of-"

"I hate you."

His frown was replaced by a lifeless look but he also glared at me at the same time, as if looking right through me.

"W-what?"

"You didn't want to date me just because you thought I was still a fuckboy."

"Yeah, kind of, but I really just hope you'd understand."

"No, unfortunately, I don't. None of it makes sense, your reasons are actually invalid. The fact that you rejected my ass after you probably would've considered going out with me after all this time. That's what I don't understand."

"Well I thought you'd understand my reasons." I stated, raising my voice slightly.

"Same to you, I thought you'd understand that I stopped being a fuckboy just because of you. I hate how you're so oblivious all the time."

"I hate how you're being such a fuckboy."

"You're just jealous."

"You're expecting me to date you and you don't think I'll be worried you if you do it with some random girls whom I don't even know behind my back."

"That's how much you trust me?"

"That's how much I know you."

"Tell me Park Jiyeon, what am I to you? Did you even have any feelings for me at all?"

"Right now, you're just a really close friend of mine who I spend detention with. Sorry, I don't have feelings for you."

Even though I did, I just lied for the best.

If I didn't, he'd keep his expectations all high that I would consider dating him.

But now he probably doesn't have any expectations since I just shattered them all.

"I see how it is, since I am a fuckboy, then I will be one." he said before turning his back to leave.

Out of nowhere, he kicked the school gate where we were standing nearby.

"Are you okay?" I whispered but he still heard it.

"I'm good, I'm done. Done with all your shit. Bye."

He turned to leave, abandoning me at the school gate with mixed emotions.

He was still there and I could still see his figure fading away.

"Wait, don't leave. I lied, I like you too."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

But I said that in my head so no one actually heard me.

. . .

there will be an even more major plot twist in the next few chapters. ;)

i got a new twitter btw @ taessexyback

and also sarahah bc i'm jobless af.

taehyungssexyback.sarahah.com/

i changed the cover bc i got bored of it and now it looks sexier.

if you've noticed, i added a on the mature chapters bc y'all need jisoos.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 1.6K 19
Holiday.... Was Spent In Your Own Ways. Jungkook plans to please Himself. Taehyung Opened His Clinic On Holiday...
178K 6.1K 24
While walking in order to reach class fast becuz i was late and the hallway was empty i bumped into something or more specifically someone and fell i...
194K 4.5K 42
Bunch of age Gap one shots. They are like fanfiction ideas but I'm too lazy to make them. They are long one shots basically. Request are open. It's...
319K 12.1K 27
❛❛Thank you, Mister Jeon. You saved me tonight.❜❜ College life in a very dangerous village but a Professor that is willing to protect you from it. |...