Nick Carter:Single Dad

By Neganlover94

Nick Carter has all he ever wanted: a successful career as a member of the Backstreet Boys, money, married to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue

Chapter 9

942 17 1
By Neganlover94

Nick's POV

I pick Mal and Landon up while it's still cool then we leave for the beach I wanted the four of us to have fun together Adam and I were a package so were her and Landon if we worked out we would already have a family. I knew that we needed this get away it was our first time going out, we reach the beach as it starts to warm up Mal gets Adam out first and I unload the car I get out the chairs and towels then we sit down while Landon starts playing in the sand. I look over at Mal holding him up where he could put his feet in the sand he would move his toes then giggle I smile at the two of them she was a great mother and I knew that Adam loved her.

Mallory's POV

As the morning passes and it starts to warm up Landon gets tired of playing in the sand he runs over to me and Nick then looks at us. "Can we swim now please mommy?" "Yes, we can swim just wait a little bit then I'll go with you." Nick stands up and looks at me "I'll go with him then you and Adam can get in the water after the two of you are ready." I look at him "Thanks Nick." "No problem." He smiles then takes off his shirt. I run my eyes over him and try not to stare but I can't help it Nick was hot he had the boyband body he took really good care of himself he leaves the shirt then goes and gets in the water with Landon I take a deep breath and try to ignore the heat that is starting to build.

Nick's POV

I look up from playing with Landon when Mallory gets in the water she had on a red bikini. She was pretty I loved that she was showing off her skin but not flaunting her assets she was sexy her body looked great and fit for being a mom I wish that more girls were like her in that way this was our third date so she was close to being my girlfriend. She splashes Adam with the water which causes him to laugh and he starts slapping at the water together forming our family. I wanted to be sure first

Mallory's POV

When we go for lunch Landon is between me and Nick while Adam sleeps in his stroller while we are eating a few fans walk up. They are polite but their main focus is on Nick they have a conversation with him they start flirting and making moves everyone knew that Nick was single I was surprised to see grown women acting like they were still in middle school I was uncomfortable Landon and I finish eating Adam was Nick's soon so I couldn't just take him I have Landon get up then we go back to the beach while Nick continues talking with the fans so much for a fun day at the beach.

Nick's POV

When the fans are gone I look around and see Adam sleeping in his stroller but Mal and Landon are gone I pay for lunch then go back to the beach and see Mal sitting there watching Landon. I walk over to her "I'm sorry about lunch that happens sometimes it's the downside of this job. I hope you understand." She sighs then looks up at me. "Just take me and Landon home." I don't say anything I load everything in the car she puts Landon in his car seat while I put Adam in his the two of us get in and I start driving back to her house the whole drive is silent. We get to her house then she gets out with Landon, grabs their stuff then two of them walk inside. She shuts the door without even looking back at me. I feel bad about today I didn't want this to happen now wasn't the time for her to see that side of my life it had been difficult for Amanda. I hoped that this didn't ruin things between the two of us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 562 45
*SECOND in the Nick and Amanda series* Nick has overcome many obstacles so far, but his biggest challenge is just beginning. He has to prove himself...
1.6K 68 12
At the age of 13, Nick Carter wanted nothing more than ot be treated like an adult. When he gets his wish...he will realize being a grown up isn't as...
1.6K 29 32
Who would believe that just one kiss could change the course of your life!
12.5K 212 40
Nick and Mal are happily married with their son and daughter Jack and Katherine living in Franklin what happens when Nick leaves for his South Americ...