Ghetto: Macy & Mekhi Love Sto...

By juicywrites

*VERY MATURE CONTENT, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!* Macy Carter is a 22 year old nail salon owner and artist who g... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 - Brief Interlude for Cash & Caella.
Chapter 10
Chapter 10 - Reconstructed.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (Cash & Caella POV's)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 16

33.2K 859 160
By juicywrites

Sorry for the wait guys, here you go. 💕🤗 Enjoy, but pay close attention. 😉
- No Money, nor Macy POVS in THIS chapter. It's very important though.
Once again, Enjoy🤗💕🌚

Cash POV

Leaving the shop, I looked at the time, which was 7:54. I sucked my teeth because I knew I was going to be late, and Money acted like it was a damn crime to be late anywhere. I really wasn't in the mood to here his damn mouth tonight. I rode in silence proceeding to meet Money and Wiz with my thoughts racing through my mind, as usual.

What was Kam's reasoning for this shit?

Was I really to blinded by love to see this shit?

Shit, was I even really in love with her ass?

I honestly couldn't wait until I got some better understanding of this shit...

My thoughts were interrupted as my phone started ringing, grabbing it I answered seeing it was Money, probably calling cause I was late but, fuck it.

"Wassup?"

"You're fucking late, Cashton." Money said exasperatedly in my ear.

"Yeah, tell me something I don't know man." I replied in the exasperated same tone he gave off. I was irritated as hell from today, and his ass wasn't going to make it nothing but worse.

"I'm not even going to go off on your ass this time, but the meeting changed to 11, Wiz had a family emergency to go check on real quick."

"It better be a real fucking emergency, because if not i'm shooting his ass." I said seriously before hitting an U-Turn. Now I was pissed because I wasting gas to get somewhere I did not even need to be at the moment.

"Nigga, what the fuck you so upset for? Wiz ain't never gave us no reason to not trust him."

"Today just ain't a good day bruh." I sighed.

"Meet me at Macy spot, we can chill there until we go check up with Wiz, plus I need to tell you some shit I found out today."

"Bet, send me her address." I said as I pulled into the gas station to grab some rillos to roll up with. I needed a blunt like a crackhead needed its fix right now.

"Aight." He said before he hung up.

Parking before walking in I headed to grab a Sprite then went to the register.

Looking up I seen a thick ass chocolate shorty in front of me, standing at about 5'2, skin looking delectable as hell. I was about to approach her with her back to me, but I quickly declined that damn thought.

I waited for her to turn around, because bitches can look good as hell from the back, then turn around, and be ugly as hell. I've took enough losses this year.

When she finally finished paying and turned around, I was not disappointed. Her face matched her body, and I had to thank God for not disappointing me, yeah, I wanted to fuck her, maybe more than once if it was good.

"Wassup? I'm Cash, look i'm just gone get straight to the point, what's your number? I got somewhere to be, but i'm trying to be with you later." I said smirking at her as she stepped to the side and I blocked her way of going out the door, by standing in front of her.

She looked up and smiled, which was pretty as hell, and it caused me to smile.

"I'm Mariah, nice to meet you, Cash. Sorry to inform you, but I don't just give my numbers to strangers, but you have a nice night, and try to word things you say better." She said before smiling again as she winked at me then tried to walk around me, but I didn't move.

"Stranger? I just gave you my damn name ma, that's enough information for you. I'm not changing how I speak, that's just me. Now, what's your number, Mariah?" I asked as I held my phone out to her, I wasn't leaving out this bitch, until I had her number.

Amusingly, she grabbed my phone and typed her number into it like I asked before she replied "You better hope I reply, enjoy your night, Cash." She said as she smiled and proceeded to walk out.

"Yeah, alright. You better hope it's not a fake fucking number." I smiled back at her ass and watched her voluptuous backside as she walked out.

Walking back to the register, I payed for my Sprite, got four fruit-punch jackpot rillos, then left out. I noticed Mariah getting in her car, and I smiled to myself as I looked at her ass once again, yeah I was definitely fucking hitting that.

Putting in Macy address, I headed to her apartment.

When I pulled up to her place, I sat in the parking lot, and rolled up before going in.

Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.

I repeated the same motions, letting the weed take over my mind, my day started to feel better instantly, should have been did this shit, but I didn't have any rillos.

After I felt good enough to socialize, I drunk some of my Sprite, and hopped out, re-reading Money's text with her apartment number.

Walking to the apartment, I took in my surroundings, never knew when niggas was watching you, but I always checked to see if anything look fucking unsuspicious.

I knocked on the door as I made it to Macy apartment, and when the door opened I smiled as I was face to face with a shocked ass Micaella, then my smiled faded when i remembered she didn't answer my fucking calls.

Micaella POV

Unexpected.

That was the word I could use at this moment to describe how I felt seeing Cash at the door when I opened it. I don't know why Macy didn't feel the need to tell me he was coming, I mean I didn't care, but still, shit.

Moving to the side so he could come in, I stepped to the side and closed the door before I spoke, as I smiled lightly "Hey Cash, nice seeing you again."

"Girl, don't fucking hey Cash me, why the fuck you didn't answer my calls? A nigga was concerned about your ass and you trying to play me like some lame ass nigga, do I look like some lame ass nigga to you Caella? I'll answer that for you. No, I don't look like some lame ass nigga, so don't try that lame ass shit again." He said as he stepped in and looked dead at me while speaking, "Where is Money?" He asked.

"First of all, I had my reasons for not answering nobody damn calls. Maybe you are a lame ass nigga, I don't care to know, and thanks for being concerned, but as you can see, I'm fine. You don't sound to concerned right now. As for Money, he ran to the store for Macy, I assumed you were him, but obviously you weren't. Your rude ass can have a seat on the fucking couch." I said as I rolled my eyes watching him walk to the couch as I prepared to go back to the new guest room I always slept in while over Macy's.

"Come sit with me, and talk to a nigga." He said looking up at me.

"Caella, you ready to-Oh, hello Cashton." Macy smiled innocently as she walked in. "Wassup Macy, Money told you my real fucking name didn't he?" He asked. "Maybe." She laughed as she turned around walking out, once I looked at her amused. Me and Macy still have to talk about the information I found out.

"Talk to you about what, Cashton?" I smirked as I spoke with major attitude. I didn't have a problem with Cash, but I still didn't like how he just called himself trying to "go off" on me. Nah, not cool. So I was throwing major attitude his way, simply because I wanted to.

"These reasons you couldn't answer a nigga calls."

"I mean, technically i'm not obligated to answer your calls, so..." I said as I trailed off before sitting down, leaving enough space for him not to be close to me.

"So what?" He said raising his eyebrow.

"So, I don't have to answer your calls." I said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Yes the fuck you do." He said laughing.

"What's funny nigga?" I asked him, because wasn't shit funny that I had just said.

"You. I gave you some great dick to send you on your merry way, and you can't even answer my damn calls." He said before he giggled again.

His laugh made me laugh and just like that, my attitude was gone "Cash, thanks again for the dick, it was great. It'd be greater if we keep things between us strictly platonic from now on though."

"No it wouldn't, you just scared to fuck a nigga again. But, okay platonic it is, Caella." He said smirking at me.

"I'm not scared, I just would rather not fuck your rude ass again." I said as I smiled.

"Okay." He replied coolly. "Still not getting a reason for you not answering my calls."

"I didn't answer any calls, I didn't even answer Macy calls. I kept my phone off of me majority of the time, I was there to focus, and complete a task. My phone would have just distracted me from what I needed to do, to understand more about my dad." I said simply.

"You should've just said that the first time I asked, I respect it." He said.

"Nigga, what first time? You didn't give me any fucking time."

"Okay. Speaking of your dad, whats that fuck nigga name anyway?"

"Malik Lewis." I cringed at the thought of him, I was disgusted with my dad, all together.

"Ok, come take a ride with me." He said standing up.

"For what? What about Money? That was your reasoning for coming over here, not me." I reminded him.

"I'm aware, come on. I'll let him know."

"I really don't feel like changing, i'm good." I said looking down at the pink and lime green Nike tube top and shorts set I had on.

"I didn't fucking ask, I said come take a ride with me, you look perfectly fine to me. Let's go." He said grabbing my arm pulling me up.

"Nigga, where the fuck we going? Wait, let me tell Macy i'm leaving, you might be trying to kidnap me."

"Nah, I'll call Money and let him know, I don't trust you. Might leave a nigga up here. Girl, shut the hell up, if somebody kidnapped your ass, they'd bring your annoying, nosey ass, right back." He said seriously walking with me to the door.

"Fuck you, Cashton." I said as we walked out.

He didn't reply.

Walking to his car, he opened the door for me before walking to his side and getting in.

"Yeah, i'm finna take her for a quick ride bruh, I'll still meet you at 11, bet." Cash said before hanging up, with who I'm sure was Money, and starting the ignition leaving out of Macy's complex parking lot.

After about 10 minutes I spoke, "Well, can you atleast tell me where the fuck we're going?"

"No." He said as he kept his eyes on the road.

"Well, if you are kidnapping me, I most definitely texted Macy, and told her to write down your tag number."

"Girl, shut up for the last fucking time, I do not wanna keep your annoying ass."

"I don't like you, Cash."

"Yes, you do, Caella."

"No, I really do not."

"Why?" He said as he turned into an empty deserted space and parked before he turned the lights off on the car.

"Boy, what the fuck? Are you trying to kill me? I'll kill your ass before you try to kill me." I said taking in my surroundings, this shit looked creepy as fuck.

"I am about to kill you." He said simply as he smiled maliciously at me.

Reaching for the door, I was about to get the fuck away from this crazy ass nigga. I payed attention to the way we came here, and I could make my way back by feet.

He locked the doors and started laughing hard as hell, and I got scared as hell, lowkey.

"Chill out, I ain't about to kill you, I am about to kill that pussy though." He said as he licked his lips and smirked at me, before smiling. My clit involuntarily jumped.

Focus, focus, focus. I told myself.

"That wasn't funny, nice little joke Cashton, take me the fuck back to Macy's spot before I kill your ass, seriously, and we are not fucking, I told you I wanted to keep things strictly platonic. I meant that." I would have sex with Cash again, I damn near cried. It was great, greatest I've ever experienced, but I didn't want to bring anymore unnecessary drama into my life, and sex brought unnecessary feelings and drama, when it was great.

Pushing his seat back he spoke, "Come here."

"No, what the fuck? Take me back."

"Girl come the fuck here."

Debating mentally with myself I decided to just climb over into his lap. I didn't know if this nigga's intentions were to kill me for real.

"Okay, great. I did as you asked can we go-"

"Shut the fuck up, you ask too many questions." He said as he leaned up and kissed me.

Fuck, i'm about to slip up. Entangling my his tongue with mine, he rubbed on my clit through my shorts. "Cash wait-" Removing his lips from mine, he moved his lips and tongue to my neck, licking and sucking gently as he removed my top.

"Mmmhm" I moaned out lowly as he encased my nipple into his mouth, moving from the right one, to the left one, continuously, as moved his hands into my shorts and started rubbing my clit quicker, and I was losing my train of damn thought as I felt his dick bricking up under me.

"Casshhh.." I moaned out trailing his name off my tongue as he started rubbing faster and entered a finger into me and curved it upwards.

"Let it go Caella."

"SHITTTT" I was already on an orgasmic high, as I came.

"Look at you, already cumming from a 'platonic' relationship." Cash smirked as he removed his fingers and entered them into his mouth before he removed my shorts and threw them in the backseat.

Pushing me back a little he removed his dick from his sweats and boxers as it stood at attention, added a condom, then he looked at me and smiled like he knew something I didn't, as he grabbed me and brought me straight down on his dick bouncing me up and down on his length.

"Shit, Cashhh, waaaait. Slow up" I moaned out.

"Nah, I didn't put it all in last time. Enjoy it, cause I sure the fuck am." He said as he continued to bounce me up and down as he watched himself going in and out of me.

"Fuckkk, it feels so goooddd" I said out as I started to get into the rhythm of it, and started riding him on my own.

"Shit, you got it then Caella. Ride it." He said as he leaned back and removed his hands from my waist.

Putting my hands on his shoulders I leaned up and made my ass clap, and started to ride his dick a little faster.

"Shit, just like that Caella." Cash moaned out as he leaned up and took my nipple into his mouth.

I smirked at how he moaned my name.

"Mmm, i'm about to cum" I said slowing down just a little.

"Me too, fuuuck, cum with me, Caella." He said grabbing my waist keeping me on his dick.

"FUCKK CASHHH" I screamed out as I was cumming again, and he was cumming with me. This was even better than the first time, but shit they both were great.

Still trying to come down from the orgasmic high we were in Me and Cash just looked up at each other, as I suddenly looked up and seen headlights, I was about to ask Cash did he know them but it was to late as I felt bullets ripping through me as they came through the glass, and then tires screeching off.

"Fuck, Caella, baby don't let go on me." Was the last thing I heard Cash say as I went into unconsciousness.

............
🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚
Hmm, I wonder who shot my baby Caella. 💀🤷🏽‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.6K 40
Young Master's toy. His not so guilty pleasure. #10 in dark romance highest ranked ⚜️ she started to cry, sob, and beg him not to hurt her and then...
287 14 10
Egypt is a twenty-one year old college student straight from out of Houston, TX. Being that her mother was murdered at the age of five that left her...
192K 4.2K 75
Layla is only 17 raising her 5 yr old sister her mom is never home. What happened when she runs into the biggest drug dealer in the city... Will he c...
1M 21.8K 57
Crystal is a 17 year old girl who lives with her mom who is addicted to drugs and abuses her for being a stripper trying to make money so she could s...