The Accident. [h.s] completed

By hxrryfookingstyles

A one night stand with Harry Styles leads into much more than just sex, but an unexpected pregnancy too. Emer... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
epilogue: em's diary.
thank you.
sequel.
another story.
Question...

38.

25.5K 559 62
By hxrryfookingstyles

"Dad!" I ran into his arms.

"What happened?" Danny said from behind me.

"She collapsed on the kitchen floor."

"Is she okay?" I ask adjusting myself.

"She's stable. She woke up about an hour ago for 5 minutes."

We nod, then walk into the room. There laid my mom on the hospital bed fast asleep with the only sound being her heart on the monitor.

We all walk to her side. I grab her hand gently and stroke it. As I did that, her eyes fluttered open.

"Hi mom." I said with a small smile on my face.

"Hey sweet cheeks." She said weakly with a smile.

"Hey mom." Danny said grabbing her other hand.

"Hi my love."

"How are you feeling?" Danny asks.

"I'm okay."

I knew she was lying. She must be in so much pain at the moment, but I know she doesn't want to put us down by telling us that.

"Hi Lori." Quinn said standing beside Danny.

"Hey Quinn. How are you and the baby?" My mom asks.

"We're doing well." She said placing a hand on her now fuller stomach.

"Do you guys know what your going to name her?"

Quinn shakes her head. "Not yet."

My mom nods. Her eyes were so droopy. You could tell that she was tired.

"Mom, why don't you rest for a little while." I say rubbing her shoulder.

"Where's Rosie?"

"She's with Harry." I answer.

"Here?"

"No, back in LA. If you want I can go get her."

My mom nods. "If you don't mind."

I shook my head. "Not at all mom."

I went out to the hall to call Harry.

"Hey Em." He answered on the third ring.

"Hey Harry." I paced down the hall.

"How's your mom doing?"

"She's okay right now. She's strong." I answer.]

"That's okay. Send her my love. Um look Em, don't get mad."

I stopped pacing."What happened?"

"I think a pap saw me and Rosie."

I was so angry when I heard this. I wanted to keep Rosie out of the spotlight. "What the fuck Harry! You were supposed to be careful!" I yelled into the phone.

"Yeah I know. I think a pap followed me to your apartment, and took a picture of me leaving."

"Oh my god." I run my hand through my hair. "What are we going to do?"

"Most likely they'll assume she's a friends or something."

"I hope so, Harry."

"I'm sorry Em. You already have so much on your plate. You didn't need this."

I sigh. "I'm coming to pick Rosie up. My mom wants to see her."

"I can drive up and bring her to you." He offers.

"Really? That would be great."

"Of course." He says.

"Thank you."

"Don't worry about it. I'm leaving my house now."

"Okay see you soon." I hang up the phone, and walk back into the room to see my mom fast asleep.

"We are going to go eat. Want to come Em?" Danny asks me.

"No thank you. I'm going to stay here with her." They nod and leave the room, leaving me alone with my mom.

I sit down on the chair next to her bed, and close my eyes. I fall asleep with my lips slightly apart.

I was awoken by the feeling of someone lightly shaking me. "Em?" I look up to see Harry with Rosie in his arms.

I smile. "Hi."

He smiled back. "Hey sleepy head."

I chuckle. "How did you get up here?" I ask.

"Well you weren't answering my texts and calls, so I just told them I was family."

"I mean you technically are." I smiled, blushing slightly.

He looked over to my sleeping mom. "How is she doing?"

I shrug. "She woke up an hour ago."

Rosie started fussing in Harry's arms. He changed her position by placing her head on his shoulder, and started lightly tapping her back.

I went behind Harry to see Rosie's face. Her bright green eyes were wide open as well as her mouth.

"How's my little grand baby doing?" I turn around to see my mom awake, smiling.

"Hi Mrs. White." Harry greeted her with a smile.

"Oh please call me Lori." She weakly chuckled.

I gently take Ro from Harry, and give her to my mom.

"Hi my little Precious." She smiles down at Rosie who is examining her grandmas face with big eyes.

She looks up at Harry. "She looks a lot like you."

Harry chuckles and I roll my eyes. "She kinda looks like me." I defend.

"Yeah maybe the hair, but other than that she's all Harry. Well maybe except her nose. It kinda looks like Grandma Ro's."

I smile and look up at Harry to see him already looking at me.

My mom grunts in pain. "Mom!" I say immediately going to her side and taking Rosie from her arms and gave her to Harry. I called out for a doctor or nurse, and 2 nurses ran in to help my mom. I stood in the back of the room with Harry next to me with his arm around my waist to comfort me.

"She's going to be okay."Harry rubbed my back, placing a kiss on my forehead.

The nurses gave her some more morphine for the pain, then left the room. My mom fell back asleep immediately after.

Danny, Quinn, and my dad came back soon after I texted them. We told them what happened, and they were sorry for not being there. We stayed in the hospital room all day by my moms side. Harry never left my side, which I was so grateful for. Him being there made me realize how strong my feelings were for him. So strong that I feel like I almost love him, but I was too scared to admit it.

-

I am so so so so sorry for not updating in a while. School started 2 weeks ago, and I've been so stressed out already. That's no excuse tho. I should've updated and I'm sorry guys. I'll try to update as much as I can, I promise.  But anyways, hoped you enjoyed this chapter... especially that end part hehehee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 9.9K 48
When Quinn Monroe runs into Harry Styles at a club on a wild night and ends up pregnant with no way of contacting Harry will she give up or will she...
133K 4K 56
Louis and Harry were just bandmates but what will happen after a drunken mishap and an unexpected pregnancy? - male pregnancy don't read if you aren...
162K 8.9K 15
When Louis Tomlinson finds out he's pregnant after a one night stand with someone from a party, he's determined to find the father. The road to paren...
847K 15.1K 41
Samantha Evans's quiet life begins to spiral out of control when her childhood best friend, Harry Styles, leaves to audition for the X-Factor and Sam...