The Andrew Boys and Me(UNDER...

By gracieyarb

"Wesley..." I say in a low voice. He starts laughing so hard that he's crying. I grab two eggs and throw them... More

NEW STORY
01
02
03
04
06
07
08
ANNOUNCEMENT
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
IMPORTANT
sequel
Its Been A While
other stories :))

05

7K 242 104
By gracieyarb

Quill wakes me up early the next morning, licking my lace and pouncing around the room with an immense amount of energy. too much energy for this early in the morning. I fell asleep on the floor last nigh because Quill didn't fit in my bed so I laid with him and eventually fell asleep.

"Hey, buddy," I say rubbing his head as his tail wags with excitement. "Do you want to go on a walk?" he barks. "Yeah? Okay wait for me to get dressed okay?" he sits and I stand up and stretch.

I look over at my occupied bed where Maddie, Olivia and Penny are all asleep in an awkward and uncomfortable-looking position. I laugh to myself knowing that they sleep in late. I check the time and it's eight. Perfect I can go for a run with Quill and still be home before they wake up. I quickly change into short running shorts and a workout tank top that I typically wear for volleyball. I pull on tennis shoes. As I search for Quill's leash I've already managed to loose, my phone starts to ring. I let out a frustrated groan and answer it.

"Hello?" I ask. it comes out snappier than I intend.

"Well hello to you too." Mason's voice says and I sigh in relief.

"Sorry, Mase I'm just looking for something," I say.

"Ahh okay. Well I wanted to ask you something," he says and I stop.

Don't think for a second that he likes you.

but I-

Nope this is Mason Scott we are talking about. Move on.

"Yeah go ahead. Ask away." I say as I continue to look for this stupid leash. Quill lets out a whine and lays down on the floor clearly as irritated as I am with my lack of organization.

"Oh it's nothing serious. I just wanted to know if you wanted to go out next Saturday." he asks.

I practically freeze as I try to register the words that just came out of his mouth. Did he just ask me out? I feel like I'm dreaming. Maybe it's a prank. It has to be a prank. I can't even begin to wrap my head around all of this right now. I mean, of course this is what I've wanted but I can't even imagine that this is real right now 

"Um i'm sorry can you repeat that I don't think I hurt you right Mason," I say in the calmest voice possible.

He laughs. "Yes I'm asking you out Haylee. Just for one date though."

I jump up and down probably making so much noise but I don't care. I finally have a chance. "Yes yes yes. I'll go on a date with you."

He laughs again. God I love his laugh. "So Saturday?"

"Saturday is perfect."

"Okay, see you then Hay bear." he says

"Bye Mason." I hang up the phone and break into a pretty embarrassing happy dance.

--

"Why am I even here?" I question as Vince whines at my feet to pick him up. My arms feel like they're about to fall off from holding this kid. I don't care how adorable he is.

Jase looks up from the grocery list Gia made sure to write out for him. He flashes me a smile. "Because apparently you and your weakness of food got the best of you. That and you wanted to spend your day with someone extremely handsome" he adds with a wink.

"You're right Jase," I say and lean over to pick up Vince who almost knocks over a fruit display.

"I am?"

"Yeah of course I wanted to spend time with Vince. Who wouldn't?" i ask as I tickle Vince and Jase scowls.

"Are you jealous of an 18-month-old Jason?" I ask slightly amused.

"No," he mumbles.

"Right..."

"Just come on." he says and I roll my eyes.

"Why are we going grocery shopping again?" I ask.

"Mom is having a barbecue with Tucker's family. She does this often. Especially when it gets closer to the end of September because she knows she can't do it anymore for a few months because of the cold. She loves barbecues" Jase explains as he puts several bottles of barbecue sauce into the cart.

"I've only been to like two barbecues in my life," I tell him as Vince fiddles with my hair in his little hands.

"Seriously?" Jase asks shocked.

I nod. "My mom has been leaving me home alone since I was three with Kennedy, my older sister, and she would watch me. I never really got the dream childhood with my mom. Plus we're not really close with our extended family. My mom cut them out."

"That sucks. I can't imagine not having my mom or dad in my life. I mean they drive me insane sometimes but I love them to death. Same with my siblings. Jack is literally my best friend. I'd probably be dead without him." he says and runs a hand through his hair.

Why can't this be Jase all the time? Vulnerable and honest and well...not a dick.

"Kennedy is six years older than me so as soon as I was twelve I spent every day alone. There were occasional days that I would be with my mom and she would take me shopping or watch movies with me. She was never that mom that was there for my first heartbreak or the one I told everything to. That was either Kennedy or Maddie. Mason's family was my family. He had everything I didn't and he made sure I had it too." I say with a smile on my lips. "That's the main reason he's so important to me."

"And here I thought you were just a pretty face, Haylee," Jase says with a heart-swooning smile. I blush unintentionally.

"Come on we have to finish and get out of here. There are parents looking at us like we're teen parents because of Vince." I say and shove him.

"Nothing wrong with that babe," he says and winks. "I'd be more than happy to repopulate with you."

And there goes vulnerable Jase.

Jase at I check out at the register and he quickly pays with the handful of cash his mother gave him before we left, making sure to tell him that any extra was to be used for lunch. The cashier is flirty with him, of course. Who wouldn't be when Jase looks the way he does?

We head out to the car and Jase loads up the groceries while I buckle Vince up in his car seat and he whines before I hand him a bottle. Kids are so impatient I swear. I get into the front seat and kick my feet on the dashboard, making myself comfortable.

"You hungry?" Jase asks and I nod.

He drives for a while until pulling up to an Italian restaurant. I get out and open the backseat door to get Vince only, surprise, he's asleep. I groan and pull him out trying not to wake him up which I luckily succeed in. His little face rests on my shoulder.

"I don't understand how he's so good with you," Jase says as he holds the door open for me and I walk in.

"It's not hard. You just have to know kids to know how they act." I say simply.

"How many?" the hostess asks.

"Two and a high chair," Jase answers.

She nods slowly before jotting something down and grabbing two menus and a booster seat . "You can follow me this way."

We follow her to a booth. She sets a menu on each side and the booster seat on one side of the table where I sit down and put Vince in who is still asleep.

"I love Italian food so much it's a crime," I say and open up the menu looking over all the amazing options.

Jase laughs at me. "Well, it's a good thing I brought you here then huh?"

I nod. "That and you said you would get me food." I point out remember the promise me made.

"True True." he was as he scans the menu.

"Hey Jase?" I ask him.

He doesn't look up from the menu. "Hmm?"

"Why does Wes act the way he does towards me?" I ask. He looks up clearly caught off guard by the question.

"Umm I have no clue," he says. Liar. "I'm not even sure what you really mean by that. he's just Wes."

"Are you sure?"

"Maybe you should ask Wes if you're so concerned Haylee." he snaps at me and I raise my eyebrows

I look at him.  I don't think rudeness is necessary, but alright then. Asshole.

***

We get back to the house later at around two. Lunch was weird the rest of the time after I asked about Wesley but luckily Vince woke up and was a delightful distraction for me. Jase watched me carefully the whole time like I was going to poison Vince or something. I could feel his eyes burning into me the entire time. 

All I asked was why Wes acts the way that he does. Why is that such a hard question to answer? Like I'm not asking how many girls he's slept with. Which probably is difficult to answer because lord only knows how many.

"Mom we're home!" Jase calls as we walk into the kitchen. He sets the groceries down on the counter.

Jackson comes in and looks at the groceries and back at Jason. "Mom isn't feeling well."

"Where is she?" Jase asks instantly worried about his mother.

"Her room. Don't go up there though. She's not in the state to be talking to anyone. You know how she gets when she's sick," Jack says before looking at me and Vince. "Do you want me to take him?"

"Yes please. " i say handing Vince to him.

Vince starts to whine and reach for me. I've been with you all day, kid. You can't possibly want more time with me than you've already had.

"He really likes you," Jack says. "Which is a shocker since he usually won't leave Mom's side."

I smile at him as he leaves the room with Vince. Gia comes in a few moments later wearing pajama pants a tank top and a thin robe. Her hair is in a bun and she's wearing glasses. She looks so tired and worn down. She smiles at me but it's weak.

"You okay Mom?" Jase asks concerningly.

Gia nods slowly. "Yeah, I'm just a little sick. Tylenol will help and I'll be fine by tonight. Can you help your father with the ribs? He's outside in the outdoor kitchen."

Jase nods and goes to the backyard. Gia turns to me. "Do you mind making brownies or something with Wes? I asked him to do it but then I realized last time he made something for me, he almost burned the house down."

I laugh. "Sure."

"Thank you. You're so sweet," she says with a smile and walks out.

Wes comes sauntering in with his hair messy and his clothes snug on him. Why do I find this so attractive right now? I don't know. Maybe it's hormones. Maybe it's because I'm a teenage girl. it could be so many things. Maybe it's because Wes looks like some kind of god standing there looking like that. How does he manage to look so good all of the time?

Haylee Fields what is wrong with you? You're going on a date with Mason in a week.

Oh yeah...god, I need help.

"Enjoying the view kitten?" he asks with a smirk. I am, but i won't tell you that.

I scoff. "only in your dreams."

"Right...because I'm already in yours," he says playfully coming closer to me.

I roll my eyes. "Come on we're making cookies."

"What kind?"

"Chocolate chip." I search the cabinets and find what I need and put it on the island counter.

"So you know how to bake?" Wes ask measuring the flour for me.

"Yep. My sister taught me."

"so what's the point of flour?" he asks. i raise my eyebrow at him. stupid question. 

"Well, it's mainly just to help it cook and keep the cookies thick instead of watery and gross." I tell him as I mix the sugars and oil together. "otherwise it's just basically oil and sugar and egg. It also just won't cook."

"Really? So it's not for throwing at each other?" he asks with his voice seeping in temptation

I look up. "wh-" I'm hit in the face with a cup of flour. I blow the rest out of my mouth and wipe my eyes. Anger starts to rise in me and I want to pound his face in.

"Wesley..." I say in a low voice.

He starts laughing so hard that he's crying. I grab two eggs and throw them both at him. They both hit his chest instantly making him stop laughing. Not so funny now, is it?

"What the hell Haylee!?" he yells and it's my turn to laugh now.

"Karma's a bitch." I say with a shrug and I'm grinning widely.

"You're seriously in for it now Haylee," he says and comes at me.

I'm too late to run because seconds later Wes wraps both his arms around my waist and spins me around.

I squeal and squirm. "Wesley put me down!"

He laughs and corners me at the counter. He puts two hands on either side of me and looks down at me smirking. I feel myself staring into his eyes and they look more intense than I've ever seen them. He smiles at me and it makes my heart flutter a bit. He leans closer to me and I panic. Nope, this isn't happening.

I duck under his arms and turn back at him. "Come on loser we have cookies to make."

He glances at me and smiles again before coming back over to help me.

***

After forty-five very long minutes, we finally manage to finish the cookies which turned out perfect. Wes was being a pest and kept throwing smaller amounts of flour at me every now and then to be funny which he wasn't being. Jase came in at some point and just laughed at how ridiculous I looked with flour all over me.

"I'm going to take a shower since someone got flour all over." I say to Wes.

He laughs. "Don't take to long because I have to get this egg off of me."

I smirk and make my way upstairs. Maybe living here won't be so bad after all. What is worse is that my mom hasn't called me. At all. Not even a text message. I texted her once telling her I was doing okay and called her once just to talk to her but she hasn't answered. Five bucks say she'll leave me here and never come back.

I'm kidding calm down. She wouldn't do that.

I get into my room and pick out an out for tonight. I decide on my favorite white sundress since I won't be able to wear it for a while. I take it with me into the bathroom and get in the shower again.

I get out once I'm done getting all the flour out. I change into my dress and stand in front of the mirror. My hair is actually drying in normal beach waves. Thank god. I whisk on mascara and eyeliner. I run a hand through my hair to give it an off-centered part.

The door to Wesley's room opens and he comes in and looks at me.

"I'm done." I say as I go to walk out.

"You look nice kitten." he says with a smile.

"Oh please." i say sarcastically.

"I'm not kidding." he says.

I give him a smile before twirling around and walking into my room closing the door behind me. I try not to think that Wes complimented me but I do. He's not really known for being all sweet and stuff. He's more like the charm you, screw you, leave you type. you know? 

I pull out a pair of white converse and pull on my jean jacket. I look in the mirror over the vanity and smile at my appearance. I leave the room and of course run into jase in the hall way. What does this boy do in his free time? Just casually chill in the hallway?

"Hey, Princess. You look nice." He says looking at me up and down. To be fair, he does too. He's not dressed fancy or anything. He's wearing dark wash jeans, a white t-shirt that definitely shows his defined six-pack, and Converse. He's wearing an Indians baseball hat as well.

"Thanks." I say with a smile. "You do too." I never really intended on saying that. the words just kind of spilled out.

"Here." he says taking off his hat and placing it on my head as it rests on my surprisingly tame waves. He pushes it down so it's covering me eyes.

I lift it up just enough and look up at him. He's smirking at me and his hair is perfect despite just taking off a hat. "Why did you give this to me?"

He shrugs. "You look better in it. Come on, Tucker and his family should be here soon."

"Haylee!" i turn around to see Everleigh in a pink skirt and a white shirt with a butterfly on it. Her curls are pushed back by a headband. She stops in front of me looking confused. "Is that Jason's hat?"

I look at her and back at Jase who's smiling. "Umm, yeah."

"He doesn't even let me wear his hats. Is he your prince charming?" she asks and Jason laughs a little.

I look at her with my eyes wide only to realize she's completely serious. "Oh no, Ever. Jase isn't my prince charming." I assure her. "Come on." I say moving her along, glancing at Jase who's clearly enjoying this.

"All you did was give me your hat!" I say as we walk down the stairs and he laughs.

"I don't even let Jackson near my hats. Feel special princess. You can keep that." he says and nods toward the hat that fits snugly on my head.

I feel myself blush as he winks at me and walks away running a hand through his hair.  I sigh and go into the kitchen where Gia is a completely different person since I saw her last. She's in jeans and a nice shirt with an apron over it and her hair is down as she looks for something in the kitchen.

"Hey Gia." i say sitting down at the island, pushing the hat up a little more so I can see her better.

She turns and faces me. "Is that Jase's lucky hat?"

"Lucky hat? I mean yes it's Jase's. he gave it to me, but lucky?" I question.

She nods and wipes her hands on the apron. "He went to Cleveland a really long time ago. Maybe when he was around ten. he went with Mike because Jackson was home with the flu. His dad took him to an Indians game and a player, I think his name was Francisco Lindor, signed the inside of the hat. He was first drafted that year too." she explains

I take off the hat and look inside. In black sharpie it says, to Jason Andrews, never stop trying kid -Francisco Lindor.

"Oh wow. he didn't tell me that. he just put it on my head and told me to keep it." i say with a shrug as I put the hat back on.

Gia smiles at me and shakes her head.

"What?" i ask smiling too.

"Nothing." she sing-songs.

"No, it's something. What is it?" I push her.

"He would never let that hat out of his sight, let alone let anyone near them. i just think it's strange for him to give up his lucky hat. The only reason he would was if he-"

"No. Don't even say it because he doesn't. He barely knows me." I say before letting her even finish her sentence.

"But he just might Haylee," she says.

I groan and put my face in my hands. "This is all too complicated."

She laughs. "Just go save Jackson from Vince for me. That's not too complicated right?"

I sigh. "yeah."

Jase Andrews is two things. A player and perfect. Neither includes him liking a girl long enough to know so much as their name.  So why in the entire creation of this ridiculous planet would Jason Andrews like me? He wouldn't. he couldn't. he can't. he doesn't. Simple as that. Gia must be out of her mind if she thinks Jase will ever like me. We would have to be living in an alternate dimension.

I head into what I think is the family room to look for Jackson and Vince but no one is there. I literally check the entire first floor and there's no sign of them. I go upstairs into Vince's nursery but stop in the doorway. Jackson is rocking Vince as he sucks his thumb and some lullaby plays in the background. Jack seems to be enjoying himself. I knock quietly on the door frame and Jackson looks my way.

"hey," I whisper and walk over to him.

"Hi. He's almost asleep. You don't need to get him if that's why you're up here." he says.

I nod. "okay."

Vince opens his eyes for a brief second but it was enough for him to comprehend that i was in the room before he started fussing. "I'll take him."

Jackson hands him to me and backs up a little. I bounce vince like I did the other day and he sorta calms down so I resort to the last option which is singing to him.

"Well you only need the light when it's burning low," I start in a soft voice.

"Only miss the sun when it starts to snow, Only know you love her when you let her go."

"Only know you've been high when you're feeling low. Only hate the road when you're missing home."

"Only know you love her when you let her go. And you let her go."

Vince's eyes start to flutter but of course, my luck, he's still not asleep enough to put him down.

"Staring at the bottom of your glass."

"hoping one day you'll make a dream last."

"But dreams come slow and the go so fast."

"You see her when you close your eyes."

"maybe you'll understand why."

"everything you touch only dies."

Vince is completely asleep and i lay him down and he curls up, snuggling his blanket. The kid is just so freaking adorable I can't stand it. I turn around and Jack is smiling at me.

"What?" i ask.

"You're a really good singer." he says.

I shrug. "not really."

"Yes really." he insists following me out of Vince's room.

"I took lessons, but that's when I was way younger," i tell him.

"You should be in our band."

Oh, how could I forget? Jack and Jase's band.

Jackson and Jason have a band called The Mellow Five. Only now they're four because their lead singer quit. Something about how she felt uncomfortable with all of the guys which is understandable. They started the band a year ago and honestly, they're really good if you ask me. They play at school parties, dances, birthday parties apparently and sometimes weddings, but that's rare. Jason is a bass guitarist. Jackson is on acoustic and they're best friends, Ford Jones and Daniel Hudson, play keyboard and drums. Ford is Tucker's younger brother and Daniel is Zeke's younger brother.

I stop and turn to face him. Me? In the Mellow Five? He must be insane. "Are you serious? hasn't Wes been begging you guys for that spot for a while? He's like a really good singer." Which is true he is. I may have only heard him once or twice when he had to do a fill in at a party but it was really good.

Jackson shrugs. "If he really wants the spot, and you want it too, then we'll just have two lead singers. Simple. Just at least come and sing for the guys."

I tap my foot and bite my lip. Man, I wish I had a Jolly Rancher right about now. He wants me to sing for them? I don't even know the first thing about performing. I couldn't just walk on stage and sing in front of a bunch of people let alone people that I go to school with.

"Hey guys." Wes says coming out of his room and straight to Jack and I.

"Fine." I spit out and Jack smiles widely.

"Really?" He asks and I nod.

"What are we talking about?" wes asks confused.

"Jack asked me to be the lead singer in The Mellow Five." I say softly.

Wesley's mood completely changes and he clenches his jaw. "I thought I was going to have the spot?"

"Dude, you need to hear her sing. If you both sound good together at practice on Thursday then I'll see if the guys would mind having you along too." Jack tries to negotiate.

Wes glares at me for a second and sighs. "Fine." He looks at me and furrows his eyebrows. "is that Jason's lucky hat."

I sigh in frustration. "yes! It's his lucky hat! He gave it to me and told me to keep it."

"Lucky. I wanted the hat." Jackson grumbles and I roll my eyes.

Wes looks at me again except it's more intense now. i feel like I'm under a microscope everytime he looks at me. I hurry past him and rush downstairs behind Jackson.

***

The barbecue is fun for the most part. I never had that sense of family really growing up so it was nice to be around. Garrett kept pestering Gia to let him and Jon go in the pool but she managed to keep her temper and continue to tell him every time he asked what her answer was and still is no. Mike made the most amazing ribs I have ever tasted. Completely fell off the bone and melted in my mouth. They we're so perfect. 

Wes, jase, Tucker, Jack, Ryder, and I hung out together. I tried to avoid the boys, minus Jack, because all of them seemed to be holding this band thing and hat thing against me like a crime. I hung around Everleigh and when Vince woke up I watched to make sure he didn't break anything or get hurt. I almost let him fall in the pool once, but luckily, I was the only one who saw that.

"Come on Haylee, I want to make s'mores!" Everleigh says as she pulls my hand towards the fire out in the back where the boys are standing around.

"Ever I'm walking as fast as I can," i assure her.

She huffs and stops in front of me. "But Wes is going to eat all of the marshmallows and there won't be any for me!"

I sigh. "Okay, I'll race you there." It's a long run, but whatever. "Three, two, one, go!"

I run ahead of her for a while until she starts catching up and I start slowing down. I glance back to make sure I can still see her glow-in-the-dark shirt in the night I turn back around and realize I'm about to run directly into the fire. A pair of strong arms wrap around my waist and hold me back. I turn and see Wes holding me.

"Watch where you're going Haylee. You could've gotten hurt." he scolds like I'm an interference.

I roll my eyes and try to pull myself out of his grip but he won't budge. "Wes let go of me come on. I'm perfectly fine."

"Yeah? What if you fell in?"

"Then I would've gotten burned. That's obvious. Now let me go."

He sighs and lets go of me. I pull my hair into a ponytail, and a small strand sticks out around my face under the baseball hat. I catch Jase staring at me and I smile at him which he kindly returns.

"Can I have a marshmallow Wes?" Ever asks him once she gets over and Wes looks at her, slightly scared.

"Um, well you see Ev um.."

"You ate them all!?" she squeals.

Wes nods.

Ever turns to me furious. "I told you that if you didn't hurry, he would eat them all!"

Jase and Jack laugh a little as Everleigh storms back towards the house.

"Someone was a little pissed at you," Jase says nudging me as I sit down on the log next to him.

I sigh. "The girl made me run here."

Jase laughs.

"So you can sing?" Ryder asks me and I look across the fire at him where Ford, Tucker's brother stands with him.

"How do you know?"

"Jack told me."

"You can sing Haylee?" Tucker asks me and I sigh.

"Is it that hard to believe?" I question. My lord.

"Sing something." Jase says nudging me again.

"No, that's okay." I assure him with a nervous laugh.

"No you should sing something." Wes insists and I shoot him a glare.

"For me?" Jack pleads and I just cave.

"Fine." I think of a song and then the perfect one hits me. It's one I learned a long time ago from Olivia. She was in girl scouts when she was younger and they had this one song called Linger and it made me want to cry every time I heard it.

"Mhmm I wanna linger.

Mhmm a little longer,

Mhmm a little longer here with you." I start and they stare at me in awe.

"Mhmm it's such a perfect night,

Mhmm it doesn't seem quite right,

Mhmm that it should be my last with you."

"Mhmm And come September

mhmm I will remember,

mhmm Camping days and friendships true."

"Mhmm and as the years go by,

Mhmm I'll think of you and sigh,

Mhmm this is goodnight and not goodbye."

"Mhmm I wanna linger,

Mhmm a little longer,

Mhmm a little longer here with you." I finish and look at all of them as they say nothing.

"That was amazing." Jase breathes out and I laugh nervously.

"He's right," Ryder says agreeing with him.

"Yeah, that was incredible Hay," Tucker says.

"That was really good," Ford says.

"Sing something with me." Wes prompts and I turn to the other side to look at him.

"what could you possibly want to sing with me?" I question.

He thinks for a minute. Then whispers the song in my ear.

"You know that song?" i question kind of surprised.

He nods. "Bea listens to it in her car."

I nod. Right, of course. Bea. "Sing it exactly how they do okay?" I tell him and he nods.

'Little do you know, how I'm breaking while you fall asleep.' I start .

'Little do you know, I'm still haunted by the memories.'

Little do you know I'm trying to make it better, piece, by piece. '

Little do you know I, need a little more time.'

'Underneath it all, I'm held captive by a hole inside.'

'I've been holding back, for the fear that you might change your mind.'

'I'm ready to forgive you but forgetting is a harder fight.'

'Little do you know I, I need a little more time...'

'I'll wait, I'll wait, I love you like you never felt the pain.'

'I'll wait.'

'I promise you don't have to be afraid.'

'I'll wait,'

'The love you see right here stays, so lay your head on me,'

Wes sings his part and I'm actually swooning over him. It's ridiculous of how good of a singer he is. He sounds amazing.

'I know you're hurt while I'm sound asleep'

'Little do you know

'All my mistakes are slowly drowning me'

'Little do you know'

'I'm trying to make it better piece by piece'

'Little do you know'

'I, I love you till the sun dies'

We pause for a brief second before singing together, both of us unsure how our voices are going to sound together.

'I'll wait, just wait.'

'I love you like I've never felt the pain, just wait.'

'I love you like I've never been afraid, just wait.'

'Our love is here and here to stay'

'So lay your head on me.' i sing.

'I'll wait.' wes

'I'll wait.' me

'I'll wait.' wes

'I'll wait.' me

'I love you like you've never felt the pain. I'll wait. I'll wait.'

'I promise you don't have to be afraid I'll wait.'

'The love you see is here to stay.'

'so lay you head on me.'

'lay your head on me.'

'so lay your head on me'

'Cause little do you know I... i love you til the sun dies.' Wes finishes and it dawns on me that we're both gazing into each others eyes. We're all quiet for what seems like hours. Wes and mine's breathing in synced with each other.

"That was incredible." someone says from behind all of us.

Gia, Mike, Ever, Garrett, Jonathan, and Tucker's parents all joined us at some point and are just gawking at Wes and i. Were we really that good?

"Haylee that was amazing!" Jase says.

"Your voices sound incredible together. They match perfectly." jack says agreeing with Jase.

"I guess it's settled." Ford says smirking at Wes and I. "You guys made it in the band."

I look at Wes and he's smiling at me in a way that warms my whole body, but also puts me on edge it makes me happy.

Wesley what are you doing to me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 86 26
A parody... except it slowly gets less satirical as I get way too attached to the characters and turn the story into a shipping-fest ~~~~ "Why are yo...
1.8M 55.2K 42
"Aspen, you'll pay for double crossing us" the tall Greek God like guy seethed. Holding his gun firmly in his grip directed at my head. "you'll regr...
330 9 8
"What makes you laugh ? Do you think I won't dare to do it ?" I immediately stopped. Was she joking ? It had to be a joke...right ? There's no chanc...
2.1M 41.2K 34
You're going to pay for that." I whispered to her, making sure to graze my mouth across the spot that makes her breath hitch. When I saw her remain u...