Confidential

By BinBerries

"Then what are your true feelings for me?" "I'm sorry, but that's confidential" The Min Family has been targe... More

Files
Preview
Introduction
1st Mission
3rd Mission
4th Mission
5th Mission
6th Mission
7th Mission
8th Mission
9th Mission
10th Mission
11th Mission
12th Mission
13th Mission
14th Mission
15th Mission
16th Mission
17th Mission

2nd Mission

88 12 1
By BinBerries

"Chorong-ah! Sit over here!" Chorong heard someone call her name and found Eunji close by.

"Don't sit on the seat you sat on yesterday or else you'll see your pictures online as so many guys' girlfriend" Eunji advised. 

"Thank you" Chorong smiled.

"Don't worry, by the way, the elementary students' homeroom is in their first period so I suggest you get an excuse letter first" Eunji advised.

"Where do I get an excuse letter?" Chorong asked. 

"Go to our adviser, she's in the faculty room. Go now before the bell rings" Eunji said and Chorong stood up.

"Thanks Eunji!" Chorong said and exited the classroom while heading to the faculty room.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Eunji, I got my excuse letter, do I show it now?" Chorong asked her seatmate, Eunji.

"Yes, now go show the teacher and go to the elementary classes" Eunji said. "I'll only visit grades 4, 5, and 6" Chorong said and showed the teacher her letter and headed to the elementary department.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Students... please greet your Noona/Unnie who will take care of you for homeroom" the 4th grade's adviser introduced Chorong to the students.

"Yes, Annyeonghaseyo, My name is Park Chorong" Chorong greeted the students. "I'll give you a piece of paper and just answer it okay?" Chorong spoke with her normal 'cover' sweet voice 

"Yes~~" the students relied her the same way as she distributed the papers.

"By the way, Seosaengnim" – she tapped the teacher's shoulder – "is anyone absent today?". 

"No, no one is absent today, everyone is complete" the teacher responded.

"Really? That's good to know, I was really hoping to get everyone's paper" Chorong smiled.

A kid in the back began to raise his hand "Noona! Noona! What does this mean?". Chorong smiled and approached the kid.

"Where?" Chorong asked, referring to what the kid was referring to. "Here, I don't know what this means" the kid pointed at a word in the sentence and Chorong explained it, after she finished explaining, she saw the name he placed on the paper.

Min Woozi

Just the name she was looking for. 

"Thank you Noona" Woozi smiled happily and Chorong moved back next to the teacher.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Aish, I really regret making up the lie that I have to go to grades 4, 5, and 6!" Chorong messed up her hair in frustration, she had wasted her entire morning just to look for one child. 

"At least I found the kid, so that's progress".

"Yah! Give me your wallet! You brat!" "Please don't! this is the only money I have!"

Chorong heard loud voices, and from what she heard, someone is taking another person's wallet.

Chorong ran to where she heard the voice and found 6th grade students yelling at Woozi who was on the floor, defenseless.

Chorong flexed her jaw in annoyance and approached the kids while trying to keep her temper. 

"Hey Hey hey! No fighting!" she shouted and helped Woozi up who was already crying.

"But Noona! He thinks he can talk to me without any respect" the 6th grader kid defended himself. "But you do not get revenge by taking his wallet" Chorong said "ask for an apology first".

"Woozi-ah, is this true?" Chorong asked Woozi and Woozi made a 90 degree bow to the 6th grader. 

"I'm sorry for the informal language" he apologized and Chorong eyed the 6th grader. "I'm also sorry for getting mad" he said.

"There you go, now, good boys will be rewarded with candy", Chorong took candy out of her bag and handed it to all three boys. Their eyes lit up and they hugged her "thank you Noona!".

"You're welcome, it's already time for you kids to get home" Chorong told the boys and only the 6th graders said goodbye and went home but Woozi stayed put.

"What's wrong Woozi?" Chorong kneeled down, eye level with Woozi.

"Nothing, Can you come with me and wait for my hyung to pick me up at the school gates?" Woozi asked Chorong and she smiled in response "Sure".

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Hyung always comes late" – Woozi complained – "and he doesn't tell me why".

"Do you always wait for him here?" Chorong asked. "After my Eomma and Appa went to the clouds, my hyung told me to wait here for him and not go anywhere else" Woozi explained while chewing the extra candy she gave him.

"Really? That's good" Chorong said until they both heard a voice call out to Woozi.

"Woozi-ah!" shouted someone making both Woozi and Chorong turn around. "Hyung!" Woozi shouted and ran to his brother.

His brother ,on the other hand, was astonished with the fact his younger brother was with such a pretty person.

"Woozi-ah, Who's that?" his brother asked Woozi and Woozi smiled bright as he replied "Chorong noona helped me from bullies".

"Really? I'm sorry for not coming then" his brother said and approached Chorong.

"I'm Min Yoongi, Woozi's older brother" he shook hands with Chorong as she introduced herself as well "I'm Park Chorong, studying in the same school as your brother".

"Thank you for helping my brother, it's been difficult for me to come here quickly" Yoongi explained as Woozi held his bag up to Yoongi and he took it and carried it.

His blank expression intimated Chorong a bit, but she had a cover to keep. 

"No worries, no harm done anyways" Chorong smiled brightly and sweetly that it caught Yoongi off guard. 

"We'll be leaving first" he grabbed Woozi hand and began walking away.

As soon as they were out of ear-sight, Chorong called Kihyun.

"What?! I'm trying to look for our target right now!" Kihyun yelled at the phone that she had to distance her ear from the phone.

"Kihyun-ah, Go back to the lab, you're target already went home with my target. You're such a slow person" Chorong snickered after meeting with Kihyun's target.

"What?! He went home?! Ugh, Fine, I'm coming back to the lab and you need to help me out with my mission too! You're parents told me to work on field and not in the lab!" Kihyun shouted at the phone but Chorong wasn't listening.

"Aish, he's always nagging" she said. 

"I heard that!"

"Oh? You'll come back to the lab? Okay~~ see you there" Chorong used her fake sweet voice and hung up on Kihyun then rolled her eyes.

"It's very annoying to have a partner like a nagging mom" Chorong complained and began walking to the restaurant where the agency was hidden.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"What?! You met both our targets today?! While I've been working my butt off just to meet ONE of our targets?!" Kihyun was yelling in their lab while Chorong covered her ears while sitting on the counter.

"Kihyun, Please keep it down, the other agents might get mad at us for being so loud" Chorong told Kihyun and he calmed down.

"If he knows you, tell him you know me. Maybe I can connect with him and get my target too!" Kihyun suggested looking very excited.

"Your target ,Yoongi, picks up my target ,Woozi, everyday after classes by the school gates at 4:00 p.m. onwards" Chorong stated and Kihyun's ears perked up.

"Really? So that's how you met?" Kihyun asked and Chorong nodded with a smirk on her face.

"Tell him I'm your friend and studies in the same school as him, maybe I can finally get close to my target" Kihyun said.

"Yeah, I'll do that. Don't worry" Chorong said, reassuring her own partner.

"Thank you Chorong! You have no idea how hard it is for me to get to him. People tell me he's in the gym but then he's in the library but if I check the library, he's in the gym again! It's tiring to go everywhere" Kihyun complained.

"Whatever you say Kihyun, I'm heading to my room, you experiment here all you want" Chorong said and walked inside her room which was within the lab and across her room was Kihyun's room.

"Thanks Chorong!" Kihyun said while she entered her room. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A special short flashback 

"Can you give me my ruler back?" asked the 6th grader. 

"I forgot it at home, I'll bring it tomorrow" said Woozi. 

"What?! Where are your formalities?! I'm your hyung!" the 6th grader shouted and took Woozi's small coin purse. 

[Always remember your formalities and respect to elders ^^ ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.5K 3.1K 60
Kim Ja Yoo, 24, got pregnant at the age of 21. Her boyfriend left her once he knew about the pregnancy. Now, her daughter is 3 and she's dating a sex...
308K 19.5K 58
(Completed) ((CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN/EDITED )) Min Yoongi. An officer of the law, age 27, was shot after a bank robbery almost a year ago. A mon...
16.4K 448 38
The girl no one knew, now has a secret admirer. Who is it? Will she finally find love? And will she be able to continue to love and save her mother? ...
3.1K 93 24
I watch as both of them stare me down. I just smirked right at them. "What's wrong boys? Tired of the cat and mouse game?" I say with a pout. I hear...