Wentworth Miller Imagines

By scofieldsnart

A series of short Wentworth Miller imagines. As Michael Scofield, Leonard Snart and Himself Wentworth Miller... More

Michael (M.S)
Fox river 8 (M.S)
Snarty pants (L.S)
Micks Twin (L.S)
Michael who (L.S)
Break in (L.S)
Baby (L.S)
Affair P1 (W.M)
Affair P2 (W.M)
Affair P3 (W.M)
Affair P4 (W.M)
Teacher (W.M)
Y/N Allen P1 (L.S)
Y/N Allen P2 (L.S)
Y/N Allen P3 (L.S)
Y/N Allen P4 (L.S)
Stepdad (W.M)
Authors important note
Y/N Savage (L.S)
Your birthday (W.M)
Stalker (L.S)
Meeting your family (W.M)
Back from the dead (M.S)
Giving Birth (L.S)
The hills SMUT (L.S)
Enemy (L.S)
Authors note
Sinfield (M.S)
Youth (L.S)
Dads best friend P1 (W.M)
Dads best friend P2 (W.M)
Dads best friend P3 (W.M)
Dads best friend P4 (W.M)
Cheating dick (L.S)
Pregnant (L.S)
Soulmate (L.S)
Incognisant (L.S)
Best friends (L.S)
Date night (L.S)
Y/N Ramen (L.S)
Fame (W.M)
When you die (L.S)
Cheater EPILOUGE (L.S)
Powers (L.S)
Join us (L.S)
Join us P2 (L.S)
Choices (L.S)
Taken (L.S)
Wrong number (L.S)
Hitmen (L.S)
Captain Cold (L.S)
Daddy (L.S)
Y/N Palmer (L.S)
Prompts List
Take off your clothes (L.S)
Micks daughter P1 (L.S)
Micks daughter P2 (L.S)
My Lenny (L.S)
Counter SMUT (L.S)
Heist (L.S)
New rules (W.M)
Brothers best friend (L.S)
Funfair (L.S)
Chronos (L.S)
Engagement (L.S)
Money (W.M)
Kidnapped P1 (L.S)
Shooter (L.S)
Unfaithful (L.S)
Doomworld P1 (L.S)
Doomworld P2 (L.S)
Drunk P1 (W.M)
Drunk P2 (W.M)
Drunk P3 (W.M)
Drunk P4 (W.M)
Safety (L.S)
Wedding Day (L.S)
A/N: New Arrowverse imagines book
Abuse SMUT (L.S)
Period (W.M)
Surviving death (L.S)

Kidnapped P2 (L.S)

832 28 25
By scofieldsnart

2 weeks later

Y/N's POV

"Oh shit." Is the last thing I mumble out, before I'm tied up and shoved into my bosses van. Let's just say double crossing the mafia and acting like you're on their side, when you never were, is not as wise as I thought it'd be.

After hours of torture and beating I'm sure I'll be dead soon. Most of these people in a twisted form are my friends, but they're just as helpless as me when it comes to the bosses. "Zap her again." Timothy snaps in his thick Italian accent and I only roll my eyes.

"Thought you could double cross me? I've known from the day you escaped prisoner from that old boss and friends of yours." He teases and I laugh.

"What is so funny?" He shouts.

"Nothing, just, I never did end up fucking your kid, did I?" I cackle sarcastically.

In a fit of rage he decides to electrocute me yet again, and I start to breathe heavily. "Shit." I mumble, my eye sight adjusts finally after minutes.

"Y/N, long time no see, sleeping beauty!" An all too familiar voice cockily yells and I calm down.

"Hey daddy." I smirk as I watch Leonard and my old team shoot down the entire building.

"I'm not even going to ask!" Mick shivers in disgust as he burns stuff.

"Why are you even here?" I huff in pain while the duo untie me, the rest of the team killing the few people left.

"You could thank us, for saving your life and all." Leonard smirks.

"I'm not a damsel in distress Lenny." I groan hurling over in pain. Resulting in Leonard wrapping my arm around his shoulder and the other arm on Mick.

"I know. But you cut it pretty close today." He smirks and I try fire back but I start to feel sleepy.

"Rocky, he's in the office, get him." I mumble exhausted and I can just about hear Leonard in mid orders to someone.

~~~

"Y/N!" A voice repeatedly calls my name. Eventually when I have enough energy my eyes flutter open and I'm face to face with a bearded ginger man.

"Get the fuck away from me!" I scream and I watch as he jumps back.

"Ms Y/L/N, if you could just..."

"Oi, blondie, don't inject me with nothing, is this a fucking hospital?" I yell furious and start to stand, pulling my IV's out.

"Get him in here!" The man in the trench coat yells and I ignore him.

"What the fuck." I look around the metal rooms, something I've never seen before. Maybe I'm in the pentagon.

"If this is for the time I shot the Vice President, then I swear it wasn't me." I lie when the man tries to block my exit. "We are not a legal...wait you shot the VP?" Some black haired dude asks and I roll my eyes ignoring him.

"Rocky!" I scream my dogs name at the top of my lungs and he runs into the room.

"Attack." I simply speak as I watch the people's faces mask with fear.

"Rocky stand down!" Leonard shouts and I look up to him shocked.

"Stand down?" I repeat confused and Leonard nods his head.

"Y/N meet my team, guys meet Y/N, my wife."  Leonard smirks and I roll my eyes.

"You're married, since when?" Some old man asks Len but I decide to answer.

"We're not married, Lenny just has a wild imagination." I snap pushing him off me while I try and find an exit.

"Y/N, every criminal in the world is looking for you right now, shut your mouth and sit down." Leonard speaks, gently poking the IV's back into my skin.

"Is that a way to speak to your wife?" I roll my eyes and he only laughs.

"So you do admit we're married." He smirks and I roll my eyes.

"Mick this guy has brain damage." I smirk as Leonard smirks back at me.

"You two both are deluded." He huffs before passing me a cereal bar.

"She doesn't like coco puffs." Leonard speaks.

"Shut up Len." I speak eating the bar.

"So when I give you the wrong food you have a bitch fit, but if it's Mick it's all good?" He raises an eyebrow. I pull him down so the crowd of everyone on his team watching us, can't hear my next line.

"You're my daddy, you should know." I bite down on his ear and he takes a sharp intake of breath causing me to giggle, just watching him. "And you're being very fucking naughty." He whispers back and my heart beat starts to quicken, made obvious by the monitor. Meaning everyone can hear.

"It has come to my attention that Ms Y/L/N and Mr Snarts increased heart..."

"Shut the fuck up metal mouth!" Leonard shouts and I look up at the sky to see nothing.

"She's like the Siri to our ship." He explains and I nod a bit creeped out.

"Trust me, it only gets creepier." He sighs and I stand again.

"Where the fuck are you going?" He asks as I stand again.

"Toilets." I lie but Leonard only shakes his head.

"It doesn't matter if we're in space, you'd still jump out of the ship, I know you." He snaps and I roll my eyes frustrated.

"Look, it's nice to see you're this cute little good boy or whatever, but I have places to be." I speak.

"And people to kill I bet." Some teenage boy remarks and I only laugh.

"Exactly. I have 16 hostages in my basement Lenny, either let me kill them or they'll die of boredom." I mock pout but he only pushes me back down onto the bed.

"Can we have some time alone." Leonard orders more than asks and the entire room is cleared. "You're not going anywhere." Leonard smirks hovering over me and I look away angry.

"You're a nefarious person." He speaks as his hand hovers over my core. "Besides, I dealt with those people." He smirks and I look him dead in the eyes. "You killed them?" I smirk ready to kiss him.

"For you." He smirks and then I push my lips onto his.

"16 people, 16 condoms." I mutter out and Leonard smirks. "If we weren't criminals, this would've been so weird." He laughs and I do too, as I pull his trousers down.

"Let's throw them a proper funeral." Leonard chuckles, fixing his condom on and I pull him down by the neck. I hum a response letting him know I'm ready for him and then scream into his mouth when I feel his largeness, enter inside of me.

"You like that?" He asks and I nod, biting down onto his bottom lip as he kisses me.

"Good because we've got 15 more rounds to go." Leonard moans and I do too. "I love you." I mumble into his lips and he nods. "I knew it princess." He smirks. "Daddy loves you too." Leonard speaks finally, before the rest of the day is full of nothing but sex.

I'm having a huge writers block guys, Ik terrible.

The few chapters I have for emergencies are only left, so I won't post them until I get 100+ reads on my other book.

'My dads best friend' it's Wentworth Miller AU.

Sorry for the inconvenience xxx

The second I'm back to my normal self, all of my exam stress over, I'll definitely publish an authors note to let you guys know, that I'll be back to updating 4 times a week.

~xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 6.1K 89
❛ 𝘸𝘦 𝘒𝘳𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘒𝘭𝘬π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π˜₯𝘦𝘒π˜₯. ❜ ─── β€’ Β° *q✧ ─── π˜™π˜Œπ˜˜π˜œπ˜Œπ˜šπ˜›π˜š: [ ] 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 ...
117K 792 20
Just Criminal minds One-Shots/Imagines that I came up with while sleep-deprived (which is about 95% of my life right now) :) I take requests and my...
78.3K 1.7K 21
Based on the mini four part imagine series I have in my one-shots and Wentworth Miller imagine book. The title is pretty self explanatory, the book...
47.8K 960 34
This is an imagine of Tom Felton or his characters only. ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT Requesting is closed. COMPLETE.