Risking It All For Love

By muhakka_17

Every girl needs a guy best friend to help her laugh when she thinks she'll never smile again. Avery Grey... More

Cast:
.1
.2
.3
.4
.5
.6
.7
.8
.9
Cast/character Update!!!
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
The Final Chapter

1.9

412 9 6
By muhakka_17

@avegrey Skatin near the pool isn't very safe, but I am posting the before pic❤️❤️❤️
@kendallschmidt

69,452 likes, 450 comments

@grantgust Who gave you the idea to roller blade near a pool!?!? It doesn't sound safe!

@kendallschmidt Haha, I feel like we are going to be featured in America's Next Home Videos😂

@avegrey Well, if we did, we are tv famous @kendallschmidt 😂

Text Messages

Grant⚡️
Help!!!

Danielle🌺
What??!!

Grant⚡️
Okay, so I need help to break up Kendall and Avery!

Danielle🌺
Why would I do that?

Grant⚡️
Because you are my friend, and I would help you if you ever need anything.

Danielle🌺
Well, my other question is why do you want to break them up?

Grant⚡️
Cause they are too perfect for each other!😤

Danielle🌺
jealous much?😂

Grant⚡️
No! I just think she deserves better!!!

Danielle🌺
Wow, I never thought I'd see this side of you.

Grant⚡️
Danielle, are you going to help me or not?!?!

Danielle🌺
Grant, do you think you have feelings for Avery?

Grant⚡️
No!😳

Danielle🌺
Okay, you are totally blushing!

Grant⚡️
No! Stop it! I do not like her!

Danielle🌺
Okay, say what you want, but if you like her. I would tell her how you feel before she decides to close the deal.

Grant⚡️
Bye.
Read
Just for the record, I do have a thing for her. I have always liked her since we were in high school, I just never wanted to tell her the truth. Besides she only sees me as her best friend.
Message failed to send.

Text Messages

Tommy⚡️
Hey! What are you doing?

Avery
Writing music with Kendall. How about you?

Tommy⚡️
I'm reading scripts.

Avery
Sounds boring.

Tommy⚡️
Well, how about to get our mind off of things, we should go do something.

Avery
Um... i don't know. I'm pretty busy... I have to have this song written by next week.

Tommy⚡️
Oh come on! Take the night off! Let's do some sort of hang out like we used to.

Avery
Fine...

Tommy⚡️
We should go out to that diner you use to work at. It could inspire you to write a new song.

Avery
Do we seriously have to go back to that place? I really don't like the food there.

Tommy⚡️
Come on. It will be fun.

Avery
Fine.😒 I can meet up at 6 since that's when I can get off.

Tommy⚡️
Yay! See you then!

--------------------Real Life---------------------

          I grabbed my guitar and song book, and walked out the studio doors. It was a gorgeous evening. The sun was just setting, and it was a gorgeous view.
         When I got to my red jeep, I threw my stuff in the back, and sat down in the driver's seat. I have always loved keeps for some reason, and I decided to get one. I blasted my radio very loud, and began to drive off to the old, crappy diner.
         I parked my car in the back of the parking lot, and grabbed my items such as the backpack I used that had my wallet, phone, and stuff that I wouldn't leave in my car. I don't always trust society these days, but that's why I carry a lot.
I walked inside the very colorful diner and saw Grant sitting in a booth. I jogged over to the table.
"Hey!" I chirped.
"I'm glad you showed up." He smiled.
"Yeah, well, trying to beat traffic didn't work." I pointed out.
  "Fair enough. Anyways, how is the new song going?" He asked.
"Well, at the moment, I have only one line written. I do not have anything else done." I explained. "Is your season going well?"
"What episode are you on?" He questioned.
"Beginning of season three still." I told him.
"Seriously?" He stuttered.
"Yeah." I nodded. "I've been insanely busy between different projects, charities, photoshoots, studio time, and interviews. Literally, I have tv time at like 10 or 11 pm, and I'm a sleep by the time I get home."
"Gosh, you are a busy girl." He gasped.
          "Yes, yes I am." I nodded. "How's Mr.Gustin's life going?" I smirked as I received a Dr. Pepper. It was one of my favorite sugary beverages.
          "Well, filming is long, fun, boring, tiring, and insane. Then, I broke up with Andrea." He explained.
          "Oh, I'm sorry." I sympathetically patted him in the back.
           "No, it's fine. I realized that I was in love with someone else." He admitted.
             "Who is the lucky girl?" I asked.
             "Let's just say she is someone that I know." He stated. "So, you and Kendall?"
              "Well, we've been dating for two months. I think our relationship is really going somewhere." I explained.
              "Really?" He asked. "Is there any chance of a break up?"
              "No, not yet. Why do you ask?" I questioned.
               "I can't tell you." He shook his head.
                "Tell me!" I begged.
                "What if I told you that this girl has a boyfriend?" He hinted.
                  "Well, If I were you, I would let her know how I feel. That way its out in the—"
                   "I love you!" He blurted out. I blinked at him with a very confused facial expression.
                    "You're practicing, right?" I asked.
                    "No, I have been in love with you ever since high school." He admitted.
                     "I'm going to go." I ended as I quickly got up from my seat, and quickly walked to my car. I know, it's dramatic, but I don't think I need any love life drama.
When I began to drive onto the highway, I blasted my music as loud as my ears can take just to ignore the fact that the guy who has been my best friend since elementary school is in love with me. I never told him that in high school I did have a crush on him, but it went away after junior year. Then my phone rang, so I reached over to grab it from the other seat. Before I saw the caller ID, I pressed the answer button, so I turned down my music.
"Hello?" I asked.

Grant's POV

"Hello?" She answered.
"Hey! Avery, I just wanted to apologize. I know it is terrible timing to tell you." I explained.
"Thomas Grant Gustin, it is a very inappropriate time to tell me this..." she paused. "I think we should not talk for a while."
"I'll do anything to gain back your friendship." I started. "I am sorry about all of this."
"I want you to know that... CRASH!!!" She stopped talking.
"Avery? Avery? AVERY!" There was no response over the phone.

Hello Readers,
This is the revised chapter, so this one will be much better than the last one. I also want you guys to know that I will try to update as much as I can, but I cannot promise a daily update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 2.9K 28
|a Grant Gustin fan fic through a stream of text messages| • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •...
4.3K 241 22
glee au story when best friends rachel berry and santana lopez who became friends after sharing a room at mckinley childrens home. meet two best fri...
6.1K 62 5
I didn't want to fall in love, not at all, but at some point you smiled and holy shit I blew it. I want the part of you that you refuse to give to an...
130K 2.5K 23
Sequel to "Who is Sebastian Smythe?" Barry Allen has had a rather complicated life so far. but what happens when old high school friends and acquaint...