Multi-fandom Imagines(ONHOLD)

By She-Wolf5127

Hi! I've decided I'm going to make some imagines for you all. I'll take requests happily and actually encoura... More

Walking upon a dream ~ Adrian, Vampire Academy
Boys. Harry Potter; Lupin
Tutant Meenage Neetle Teetles: TMNT
Starstruck
Reader x CaptainAmerica (Marvel)
My dear Journal: Merlin Fluff(Requested)
Merlin(Requested)
George Weasley(Requested)
Wrestling ~ Boyf Riends
Baby No, Baby Yes? (Requested F!Reader x George Weasley)
A/N

His pet rat, Miraculous

62 1 0
By She-Wolf5127

FULL CREDIT TO LADY NOIR SUPERHERO! He/she made the picture above. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcNuSI11GL3MZwYfnOw7jsA

    (^w^)  +  (:.:)

"Marinette." Alya groaned as the other girl went into a rant about Adrien. Marinette eyed Alya, then realizing she did it again, apologized.
 "Sorry Alya, I just miss him. It feels like its been months. Years even! Why'd he have to go?"
"I guess that's the positive of being a model. You get to go to different places! Escape from obsessed fangirls."

Marinette didn't seem to understand Alya's sarcasm, or reference to herself. "He'll be back. And he left only thirty minutes ago. He's probably not even at the airport." Marinette groans into her bed, Alya patting her back. "Anyway Mari, I've got to go. Nino sent me a message. He wants to meet up at school early. Show me a new soundtrack. See ya soon."
"Bye." They waved to each other and Alya closed the door. Tikki flew out and laughed at Marinette.

"You know Adrien isn't everything in life."
"I know... Come on Tikki, let's go have lunch."
"Any cookies available?" They both giggle and Tikki flies into the bag swinging by Marinette's side.

      (^w^)  +  (::)

Adrien sat in the car. It had been an hour of sitting in traffic and the Gorilla had slowly begun to rage. Boredom over came him, so he starts to watch Alya's Ladyblog.

"Hi guys! What's up? Alya here, for a new update on Ladybug and Chat Noir's secret identities. Unfortunately, we still don't know who they are yet but we do know that sassy Chat Noir is allergic to feathers!..." Plagg stared at Adrien, crossing his tiny little arms.

"What?! I can't help being allergic to something! Its not like I asked for it."
"What? No, its just I want something to eat." Adrien sighs. As the car finally started moving again, he reached into his bag, pulling out a round box. The opens it up, the smell of stinky Camembert fills his nose. He picks up the slice of cheese and passes it to Plagg as quick as he can. Closing the box and gasping for air. "You eat the worst type of cheese ever."

Gorilla looks at Adrien through the rear-view mirror. "Its a... pet mouse. A friend gave it to me." He smiled and the Gorilla grunted, turning back to the road.

"What?" Plagg shook his head. "Whatever. Just be glad you got food-" the sound of screeching tires fills the car, there was a scream from somewhere and everything started spinning.

Crash!

Adrien was launched forward. His chest held back as the seat belt dug into his mid section. His head went forward and hit the chair in front if him with a loud CRACK.

Everything went black.

           (^w^)  +  (::)

Beep... Beep... Beep...

The constant beeping irritated Adrien as he lay, the comfortable bed underneath him.

But I never fell asleep.

Adrien's eyes flung open. White light blinded him. The boy squinted, trying to get past the brightness. Something hug his mouth, an oxygen mask.

His body was aching, his head felt like it was on fire. Groaning, Adrien started to sit up. Everything spun and the lighting started to make his head kill.

Once the room steadied, Adrien searched it. Everything was white, gray and light blue. Typical hospital colors. The window was closed, the curtains shut. There was a TV above the door which was on the other side of the room. A blank screen. In the corner, a chair was placed. A slouched figure in it. A man.

A familiar man.

"Father?" Adrien's voice was croaky and sluggish. Muffled by the mask. Mr. Agreste did nothing. Adrien strained his eyes to see closer. His father was asleep. Something he never thought he'd see again in his lifetime. "Dad?" He spoke, this time slightly louder.

Still nothing.

Adrien gripped onto the sheets and moved them. His feeble body ached as he noticed dark purple marks on his legs. Bruises.

Gulping, Adrien stood. His bare feet freezing on the polished floor. He was wearing one of those hospital dresses, the ones they always wore in movies or TV shows.

Holding onto the bed for support, the boy walked over to his father, stumbling because of his numb legs. When he was walking the masks hose stretched as far as it would go, so he removed it and took in a gulp of what tasted like fake air.

Adrien felt light-headed and fought against the urge to throw up on the floor.

"Dad?"

"Adrien... Your mother she... Adrien, I'm sorry... I see him in his mother so much Natalie... Watch my son..." Mr. Agreste started to murmur words and Adrien froze. "Dad... Father wake up."

Gabriel's eyes opened and he straightened in the chair. He was still sleepy. The blonde haired boy just watched as his father started to realize what was happening. Gabriel had deep lines under his eyes, and the lines around his face were getting deeper, more noticeable. Age was becoming him.

"Adrien? Adrien!" Shock was the clearest emotion on his face. Along with happiness, fright and astonishment. "Your awake! Your awake... Get back in bed now. Your in danger while being out here. I'll get a nurse..." Gabriel started to push Adrien back without touching him, his palms demanding his son to do so.

"Father, Please..."
"Adrien! Look at you! Your... Unmendable." He doubted this but turned to the mirror he had noticed before, the one by the window.

Adrien was... broken.

His forehead had a bandage around it, a blood patch in the wrapping. Some of his hair was missing in places and his left eye was swollen. His neck had a small brace -probably a precaution- , his collarbone had dark marks on it. Cuts and bruises.
His arms were okay... Sorta. A few cuts here and there but otherwise fine.

But he was more worried about his chest. A pain was stuck on his right side. A rib? Most likely.

Adrien closed his eyes and sighed. It looked as bad as it felt. "Get in bed Adrien." His voice was not worried or demanding but sad, an emotion that Adrien didn't know his father was capable of having.

             (^w^)  +  (:·:)

After a few hours, Mr. Agreste had left for a break. Apparently Adrien had been in a drug-induced coma for three days and his father had stayed every minute of it. The nurses had come and go, checking if everything was fine.

Adrien had been right about the rib though. That was broken, the skin around it was black as night.

Now he was laying down in bed, staring at the TV which only had three channels. One was cooking, another shopping channel and the last news.

"Plagg?"

No reply.

"Plagg? Its all clear. You can come out now."

Nothing.

Adrien started to feel panic rising in his gut. "Plagg... Plagg!" A small squeak sounded under his bed.

Adrien removed himself from the bed and fell to his knees. Wincing, he moved his hand under the bed. "Plagg? Is that you?"

"Adrien?"

The boy felt something solid under his hand, so he scooped it up and held it in his hands.

It was Plagg.

But he too was in a bad shape. He wasn't bruised head to toe (not that we would know if Plagg was) like Adrien, but he hugged his little legs with his paws. He looked sick. Really sick.

"Hey... You okay?" Plagg opened his big eyes and watched Adrien. "God, you look terrible kid!" The Kwami wheezed.

"I can say the same. What happened?" Adrien asked, sitting on the bed. "Well... When the other car swerved in front of ours, the Gorilla couldn't stop in time and we... crashed. We crashed. The car rolled actually. You hit your head really hard. Glass went everywhere and... You nearly died Adrien. I'm so happy your alive." The Kwami flew into his chest, arms wide.

Adrien was shocked at first but then put a hand around Plagg in a hug. "Be careful of the rib, its fragile." He said.

This was a different side to Plagg. One Adrien also didn't expect to see.

"How can I help you?" Adrien asked as the coughing Plagg fell limp in his hand. "There's a man who works with ancient Chinese healing. He'll know how to fix me." Plagg stuttered out the address and Adrien wrote it down on the notebook on his bedside, hand shaking.

Adrien only nodded. "I'll get you there as soon as possible Plagg-" a knock sounded at the door.

"Adrien, there is someone here to see you."
"Hide Plagg!" He whispered, nearly opening a vest that he didn't have on. Plagg was placed under the blankets and Adrien declared that the visitor could come in.

His father had said to the nurses that no one was allowed in. Whoever this was would have to be very important.

The door swings open and a girl walks in, her dark blue hair easy to see against the light colors of everything else in the room. Her round eyes were wide, taking in Adrien's new state in utter horror. A hand flew to her mouth as she gasped, tears forming in her eyes.

"Marinette? What are you doing here?" Adrien suddenly felt vulnerable, a feeling he shouldn't be getting around a friend.

"I... I had to see for myself... I... can't believe you crashed..." A sob broke from her mouth and she turned her head, wiping away the tears that had escaped.

Surely he couldn't look that bad.

"How'd you know?" She pointed to the television, where the news was being played. A picture of Adrien flashed up onto the screen and the news reporter started launching into the story of the incident. Of course they couldn't hear it well because it was turned onto a low volume.

"Is anyone else here?"
"Alya and Nino couldn't come, they were to busy. They sent you a message though. Hoping you'd get better." Adrien couldn't help but smile. His friends were always there for him. Always.
"Come sit down Marinette." He said, patting the bed. Adrien was sitting up, but didn't cross his legs. He couldn't. They were to stiff.

Marinette froze before walking hesitantly to the bed. She sat on the sheets, blushing. Adrien smiled at her, unsure why she had such rosy cheeks.

After a minute of silence she jumped up. "Oh! I nearly forgot, my parents helped me bake some macrons. Would you like one?" He remembered her families beautiful cooking that day they were practicing for the gaming tournament. "Yeah, I'd love one."

Marinette produced a box with a clear top from her bag. While she was offering one to Adrien, her bag's contents spilled onto the floor. "Hey, isn't that my homework and school things?"

Marinette looked embarrassed. "I got them just in case you wanted them. I'll understand if you don't want them, I'll take it all back to school-"
"Wow Marinette! Your so thoughtful! Thanks so much..." She smiled, happy that Adrien was so willing to see the good side of homework.  "Your amazing..." Adrien whispered.

Marinette then frowned. "Your bandage has come loose." The end was just sticking out from under his hairline. "Let me just..." Marinette's fingers stretched out to reach Adrien's head, then she froze and turned bright red. "Go ahead. I don't really want the nurses in here. They make me feel uncomfortable. Like I'm a little boy or something."

The dark haired girl grabbed onto the bandage and slid it back into its place. Adrien grabbed her wrist once she was done and pulling away. Now she sat, staring at him through confused and embarrassed bluebell eyes. "I'm sorry I couldn't save you." She murmured, looking away.

Adrien didn't understand, but held onto her wrist firmly. "Thank you, Marinette. Thank you so much. Could you do me one favor when you go?" His skin tingled lightly from where he held her skin.
"W-what's that Adrien?"

He held out a slip of paper to her. "Can you take my pet rat to this address?"

Sorry it's been so long!

I also want to quickly mention HOW AMAZING SEASON 2 OF MIRACULOUS IS! IT HAS MY HEART PUMPING AND ME SQUEALING! Comment what you think of it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 326 104
w e l c o m e ! I'm just going to put some little stories I come up with here and more will be added as i get more into the fandoms i want to get int...
116K 1.2K 36
Fandoms included are written in the first part. Will do preferences if requested. I will most likely not do smut, just like I said in my Vikings im...
92.7K 1.5K 47
"𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑎 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑒𝑡 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢" ᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽ REQUESTS: CLOSED This is a...
443K 9.6K 200
Hello. So I started a story for Marvel imagines and preferences etc. and I thought I'd do more on other things. In this book I will write any fo...