Multi-fandom Imagines(ONHOLD)

By She-Wolf5127

Hi! I've decided I'm going to make some imagines for you all. I'll take requests happily and actually encoura... More

Walking upon a dream ~ Adrian, Vampire Academy
His pet rat, Miraculous
Tutant Meenage Neetle Teetles: TMNT
Starstruck
Reader x CaptainAmerica (Marvel)
My dear Journal: Merlin Fluff(Requested)
Merlin(Requested)
George Weasley(Requested)
Wrestling ~ Boyf Riends
Baby No, Baby Yes? (Requested F!Reader x George Weasley)
A/N

Boys. Harry Potter; Lupin

64 2 0
By She-Wolf5127

A/N: Y/H/H = Your Hogwarts House.

James, Sirius, Lupin and Peter always ran in the halls. Creating chaos wherever they went.

Today was no different.

My hands were filled with books, I could barely see over the top of them. I guess that's the price you pay for coming to Hogwarts. I was just leaving the Y/H/H common room.

Then the squealing starts.

The boys rounded the corner that was sixty metres away. But James wasn't running. No. He was flying.

A broom tucked between his legs, he flew past me. The top lot of books fell. I sigh. Then start to count. 1... 2... 3... the other boys followed. Sirius at the front.

The rest of my books fell, scattered on the floor. "Sorry Y/N!" Shouts Lupin as Sirius yells out to his best friend, saying he cheated.

"It's fine." I whisper and bend over to pick up the fallen books up. Then all the books started to move, forming a stack in front of me. "You do know you can use magic to fix things up, right?"

I gaze upwards. "Professor Dumbledore!" He was smiling, his half moon glasses rested on his long and crooked nose, his beard longer than I dreamed it was. "Y/N. How are your studies going?"

I pick up the pile of books and stand in front of the magnificent wizard. A strange power radiating from him. "Thank you! I'm trying my hardest to get good grades."

"Which you are." Dumbledore's electric blue eyes seemed to X-ray me. Look into my soul. I smile. I really was trying my hardest to be top of the class.

"Are you thinking of joining the Y/H/H Quidditch team?"
"Well..." I was, but I'm not the best at Quidditch. Biting my lip, I try to explain to him that I don't think I can, but he stops me. "If you put your mind to it, you can do anything. Remember that Y/N. And if you are really interested, I say you should ask one of those boys for help." He spoke calmly, but he had a cheeky smile. One that seemed funny on Albus.

"But professor! They're so... so..."
"Infuriating? Naughty? Bad?"
"Exactly!"
"Well if you got to know one of them, maybe your mind would change."
"I've been here for three years now, they've been the same the whole time!"
"And they'll stay the same if you don't change them."

I think about that. "Maybe your right."
"Good. I suggest you do that soon. Ask to go tonight. Here, take this." It was a little slip of paper, on it read: I give these two children permission to use the Quidditch field at 6:00 onwards to 12:00. No later.

Signed,
            Albus Dumbledore

"Wow! Thanks professor!"
"But remember, no being silly. I don't want you to destroy the field." I giggle. Surely I can't be that bad.

"Thank you so much!"
"Good. Now, I think we are where you want to be, are we not?" I look around. I'm in front of the library entrance. I hadn't even been aware that we were walking.

I smile to Dumbledore. "It is where I was planning to go. How'd you know?" He replies with a simple smile "they're library books. Its obvious where you wished to be."

He turns and leaves after a simple wink.

                 \        ~        /

Lupin stands around the corner, a book in his hands. Even if his best friends were devilish, he still had the right morals.

I breath carefully then walk around the corner. I pretend that I'm stuck in the book that sits in my hands. Each step brings me closer to him, each step closer to him recognizing me.

I stop in front of him as he looks up. "Lupin..." I murmur. "Sorry?" He asks. I wasn't loud enough. I close the book and look up to him.

"Hi Lupin."
"Hi Y/N. Sorry about earlier today. If it helps, we got in trouble. Had to clean the trophies muggle style."
"That's fine, really. I don't mind it. I got to talk to Professor Dumbledore." I smile as he stares, open mouthed at me.

"Anyway... I was going to ask if you- This sounds silly but... would you teach me how to play Quidditch? Or at least help me?" I ask biting my lip.

"Oh, Um... I'm not a Quidditch player. James and Sirius are."
"Surely you learnt from them? You can ride a broom." I ask, hopeful.
"Okay... Fine. I'll help. But its getting late. We'll have to play tomorrow."

I hold up the slip of paper professor Dumbledore gave me. 

"Actually, we have permission to go out tonight."

                 \        ~        /

The grass crunched below our feet as Lupin and I stepped onto the Quidditch field. The white lines very bright against the darkness of the night.

"So... What do you know about the game?" Lupin asked, stopping in the cold night air. I hug myself. "I know how to play. It's just... I've never actually put it in motion."
"Have you ever been on a broom?"
"Once. But that was a class."
"Okay, let's see you fly then." He throws the broom, I catch it clumsily and nearly drop it. Lupin starts laughing. I blush and hope he doesn't notice.

I tuck the broom between my feet and stare at the boy expectantly. "What?"
"Aren't you supposed to tell me what to do?"
"Oh. Well, you push off-"
"I know you have to push off, but how do I do it?"
"Well..." Lupin then explains and shows me how to 'start' the broom. I prepare to follow him as he flies above.

I shift weight from one foot to the other before kicking off and launching into the sky.

The broom was steady and floated in mid-air. My grip on the handle was tight. So tight that it made my hands whiter than the half moon. I laugh in relief and gaze at Lupin. A smile played on his lips as he looked at me, a strange expression in his eyes.

We played for hours, throwing a ball to each other. Playing tag (he would always cheat), and then we fell on to the ground beside each other recovering from our laughing fits. Looking up to the stars.

After a few minutes, when our breathing went back to it's normal state and our hearts returning to it's normal rate, we turn our heads. I stare into the depths of his eyes. A pressure I never knew I had lifted from my stomach.

"Professor Dumbledore was right."
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, Dumbledore actually said to me that after I got to know one of you, I won't mind your silly behaviors. I mean you're not to bad but-"
"Sirius and James. I get it." Lupin smiles and nods. Its true, his face said.

Lupin raises his arm, looking to the old watch on his wrist. "11:43. We should probably get going. Don't want to get in trouble by the professors." He stood up and bent to get his broom. I don't know why, but I reach out and hold his forearm.

He looks down at me, straight into my eyes. "Y/N?" I stand, concentrating on his face, a blush in my cheeks. He had put a hand on my arm to steady me as I stood up. Now his hands rested on my waist.

My left hand no longer gripped onto his arm, but rested on his chest. We continued to gaze at each other, a beautiful stillness filled the short space between us. Around us. Inside my soul.

Our heads were so close. Our lips inches away. My heart going a million miles an hour. His going possibly faster under my hands. Electricity burst through my veins.

Then our lips brush...

...and it's over! Haha, you got excited didn't you? I spoiled your fun like Satan ate the weak. Mwahahaha.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed that. Had a bit of romance... Not too much but if you request something that requires a lot of love(😉), then I can pick it up a notch on the kiss meter. Haha. Smut doesn't countXD

Love you guys=)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 809 153
This is just a compilation of a bunch of imagines and one-shots I've come up with over years of writing. I'll take requests, as long as I know the fa...
116K 1.2K 36
Fandoms included are written in the first part. Will do preferences if requested. I will most likely not do smut, just like I said in my Vikings im...
92.5K 1.5K 47
"𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑎 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑒𝑡 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢" ᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽ REQUESTS: CLOSED This is a...
7.5K 166 4
This is a collection of one-shot requests, and other things sonadow related i feel i need to write. ^^ Each chapter contains a different story, and...